Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424637 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2016
@ Loistee, songs of praise shall never cease in your mouth, he that has done it will grant you a stress free nine months and safe delivery. Congratulations.

It is a leap year, Jehovah overdo has already started leaping us above all limitations and mockery to our joyful places. cheesy cheesy

@ all, be expectant because the giver of children is in our midst and moving mightily.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmn each time I come online to read comments, I read about a bfp...thank u Jesus, morning to morning your mercies we see!! I can't even kip up with d congratulations. Congrats Loistee, ugly betty, sugah, chili 89...may u all carry to term in Jesus name! Amen! God is with us!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Congratulations @Loistee. I wish you stress free nine months with God around you to journey with you in Jesus name, amen.

Dazzle86 pls where are you? Hope you are doing great.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Serefunmee: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Happy new year to all d about to conceive mothers and fathers. It's bn long I came online so, had to quicly rush tru d past pages.

Waaaoh! It's obvious the Lord is awesome and good to us on ds thread. See bfp announcement everywhere. Big congratulations to Evacroft, Bcolah, sugah, chili89, olubankemi,uglyBetty1, loistee, and to all other mamas and papas dat got dr bfps. May you have a healthy and happy 9months and may your delivery be easy IJN.

The queue is seriously moving faster dan I thought and it's about my turn.

I encourage all of us who are yet to see d physical manifestation of our bfps to keep believing and hoping in God cos it is already settled in heaven. God is too faithful to fail.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello mama's, please can anyone recommend a good gynecologist within surgery and okota axis.Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
hmm,BFPs efryday!Thank u Lord for these daily BFP's.Congrats @uglybetty and @Loistee have a happy bumping...
@all,there is a great wave of BFPs in this new year..it will surely happen for us
am off to start practicing the words and the songs i will sing wen i want to announce mine..
fertile dust on us all..
#confessionbringsconception#
#supernaturalconception2016#

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Happy bumping to all the already belleful mamas now too numerous to mention, to the glory of God.

Pls what did you all do the last 3-4 cycles before ur bfp?
Happy & healthy 9 months crowned with a safe delivery to everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Congrats Loistee, ugly betty1, sugah and chili 89. The Bfp will go round. God has said it and it is settled. This is amazing. Am next in line.
Myself and hubby have picked names to call our babies, sometimes if he is acting" childish" grin i remind him that his kids would not behave that way. Have told him to brace up cos he go cook tire shocked grin.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
@exegesis hang on sis everything will fall back soon.
Marjuly how your DH doing today? Wishing him speedy recovery IJN.
Congratulations to all bellefull mom I am next in line.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by okhionkpai: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello everyone. I love this thread and just recently started following it. I hope my wife and i get our BFP . God is doing wonders on this thread.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kussy4: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello every1, dis is my first time commenting. I'm new here though I have had reasons to come once in a while. This is a wonderful support group for ttcers. I pray we all get our testimonies soon. I have been ttc for a year now and no show. I'm currently going through my testing. I pray it all comes out well for me in Jesus name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loistee: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
MummyElena:
Happy bumping to all the already belleful mamas now too numerous to mention, to the glory of God.

Pls what did you all do the last 3-4 cycles before ur bfp?
Happy & healthy 9 months crowned with a safe delivery to everyone.

The thing I did differently was I prayed more we were asked to do midnight prayers in our church for 7 days and I did. We start the prayer by 12 midnight by shouting praise the lord and on last day we were asked to shout hallelujah. Then again I use preseed lubricant but dt is just by the way All glory must be given unto God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thank you Lord for the BFP announcements, it's indeed our year of fruitfulness.
Congrats to all belleful mummies, May the good Lord strengthen you all and May you all carry to term in Jesus name. Amen

I'm next in line for a BFP in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Congrats loistee wishin u safe nd easy 9months

Congrats Uglybetty wishing u happy nd healthy bumpin

@kussy4 welcome may ur stay b short nd fruitful

@okhionkpai welcome may u have d shortest stay nd I pray u nd ur wifey get ur bfp soonest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2016
This is indeed our year of fruitfulness and am next in line oooo Protocol breaker.
Congrats Loistee & uglybetty, wish u a stress free 9months and safe delivery IJN.

Kussy4 and Okhionkpai: welcome to the family, may ur stay be the shortest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 1:13am On Jan 06, 2016
@all Happy New year. It's good to be back. congratulations to all bellefull mamas. Wishing you all H& H 9mths & beyond. to the newbies, welcome and have a very short but fruitful stay. My greetings to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:17am On Jan 06, 2016
@uglybetty1 & loistee, congratulations and you shall carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Chia. Let's keep praying o
This kain God o, I never see him type o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 6:13am On Jan 06, 2016
The Lord Makes Firm The Steps Of The One Who Delights In Him. Thou We May Stumble, We Will Not Fall, For The Lord Upholds Us With His Hand. We Were Young, Now Am Getting Old, Yet We Have Never Seen The Righteous Forsaken Or Their Children Begging Bread. They Are Always Generous And Lend Freely. Our Children Will Be A Blessing I reject frustration from our life, I reject jobless from our life, I reject poverty from our life, I reject setback from our life, I reject setback from our children's life, I reject setback from our family, I reject setback from our unborn children Every parent curse, evil curse, witchcraft curse, witch doctor curse, enemies of progress curse that is affecting me today, be completely destroyed in the name of Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 6:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Good morning mamas! I woke up this morning to notice that my nipple have sundenly stopped paining me, is it normal? I'm jst four weeks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Chili89:
Good morning mamas! I woke up this morning to notice that my nipple have sundenly stopped paining me, is it normal? I'm jst four weeks.
Tip?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 6:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Lynsunny:
Congratulations @Loistee. I wish you stress free nine months with God around you to journey with you in Jesus name, amen.

Dazzle86 pls where are you? Hope you are doing great.

Thanks for remembering me,may God visit you and bless you with your heart desires. I have been on peeping mode,but with you mamas in prayers and worship. I rejoice with the newly belleful mamas,happy Bumping.

Thanks to the mamas who took it upon themselves to pray for us. Your efforts shall never be in vain. The dividends of BFP news are already pouring in. I will be next in Jesus' name.

TTC is not easy at all especially when you and DH have been satified ok . It's been 4 months post myomectomy, and I have tried twice, AF still shows. Very depressing.

But I am trusting God that this year will not pass me by. my BFp will come before my second wedding anniversary, In Jesus' name.

Back to peeping prayer and fasting mode.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyife(f): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2016
congratulations to all the preggy mamas..you shall all carry to term, am not new here but I stop ttcing for some time due to some issues..got married March 2014 and hv been ttcing since then,pls add my name to the list..we shall all port to the preggy thread. 2016 is our year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2016
Oju mi ti ri, eti mi ti gbo, enu mi ma sooro igbala ise oluwa. X3 moje baba lope, moje baba lope o igba ti mo ri ise Iyanu babA laye mi Moro wipe moje Jesu mi lope repete. Be thou exalted oh Lord above all heavens be thou exalted oh lord all heaven let your glory all the earth let glory be above all the earth.... I wish to sing 21 praise songs just because he is God. He is a living God. Olorun Alaye. Oba awon oba. gbongbon idi le Jesse . Olorun mimo, ato farati, ariro ala, gbanigbani, yes he is Lord yes he is God, when he says yes nobody can say No. I got my bfp. Am now teammamatwins2016. I pray the Lord that brought mine will visit everyone on this thread. What I did differently this cycle was strong prayers, tvs, metformin, vitamin b6, folic acid and forever bee pollen. Also prayers from this thread. Yes this thread is going to be filled with bfps, not only bfps but also we will all carry to term and have supernatural childbirth. I prophesy to my life that I will never suffer any miscarriage again in Jesus name because I standing the Rock of ages and He will never fail me.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diva90: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2016
I and my husband will start ttc in a few months. We are first timers. Looking forward to the experience. 2016 is our year by Gods grace, to other ladies trying ... I wish you all the best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2016
Hahahahah... (tears). I'm just here to count BFP's ooooo. I. Can't control my joy anymore. Congratz mowojuowola.

#@A-Z mama's let's keep announcing oooo. God has heard us. He has finally broken the chains of delay. Omg! Where is dancing smiley

#daily BFP announcements.
Yipppieeeeeeeeeee! grin

@chili89, carry your kweshion go preggy thread na.

@newbies, una welcome ooo. Wishing u guys sharp-sharp porting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Congrats mowojuoluwa and all preggy mamas. Bfp everyday!!! This year go sweet o! Glory!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2016
This Year is good ooooo! Congrats Mowojoluwa and Chili and all the other bfp mommas!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghadiaye(f): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2016
Join me in rolling out the drums again for wat the Lord has done for me. My father, my friend, I give u all glory and all praise for adding another year to my years. Jesus made me awesome since the 70s. It's my day. Happy glorious, fulfilling, rewarding and outstanding birthday to me. My testimony is sure this year. Thank you JESUS. Make una follow me thank am ooo

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Thank you Lord for all u have done, for what you are doing and for what you will still do. Blessed be ur holy name forever. Father we will not stop asking for your mercy, have mercy on every one on this ATC thread, let the testimonies of BFPs continue to rain, the God that heals without prescription,father,i pray that everyone with one report or the other be healed miraculously in the mighty name of Jesus. You have done it before,u will do it again,.Father, the grace to continually wait and have faith in you, bestow upon us.. thank u Lord, I worship u, blessed be your holy name. In Jesus name i have prayed. Amen.
@Mowojuoluwa, congrats, the Lord will keep u and ur LO, his hands will guard and protect u.. happy bumping..
@okhionkpai and Kussy4,welcome,may ur stay be very short...
@aghadiaye HBD, may the Lord do the impossible for u and fill this year with joy for you.
@all, God is still on his throne and he is closer than u think, the daily testimonies of BFP is a sure sign that he is answering our personal and collective prayers.Do not relent in your prayers for our God is too faithful to fail. .it will surely end in praise..
fertile dust on us all
#confessionbringsconception#

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2016
I was in the loo and started shouting and singing
Baba I praise your name you are worthy of praise
Baba I praise your name you are worthy of praise

Yes oh I couldn't help it mbok, haba,
Who is greater than Jehovah Lord Divine
There's no one greater than Jehovah Lord Divine
Excellent Jehovah marvelous Jehovah
There's no one greater than Jehovah Lord Divine

O yeah it is happening life, we are all porting to pregnancy thread, let the bfps keep pouring in.
Choi am testifying already grin
In short heh I'm beginning to convince my body to give me pregnancy symptoms I no fit shout, doctors recommendation can wait.
Mamatriplet 2016
September mama oti sure

@mowojuoluwa, congratulations mama, afflictions shall not arise a second time, hale and hearty nine months, God's grace shall be upon you, you must carry to term and birth beautiful babies.

@ all,
Let the prayers begin, today is Wednesday
Mummyesther please can you help post the names of people to be prayed for today, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2016
@ Aghadiaye, happy birthday mama, wishing you many more beautiful years ahead. Before this time next year you shall have your beautiful testimonies in your arms in Jesus name amen.

Welcome to all the newbies, May your stay be very short in Jesus name amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Tip?
. I mean the nipple of my boobs

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.