Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409567 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wow! What a way to start the year. God's timing is perfect. Congrats @chilli89 and @Sugah! May you both carry to full term and bring forth successfully.

Prophecies of God's visitation are already coming in for me and my family and I pray the same for every family here represented. I remain hopeful till God blesses me.

#UnlimtedBFPs2016
#2016MUMIJN

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
Congrats chilli89 and @Sugar may the good Lord who started this in ur life finish it with a good testimonies of beautiful healthy babies and mother.
May our prayers be heard,and may the rain of bfp never cease from this thread from now henceforth.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
@ noluvlost, grin grin cheesy I receive, in short I grab this congratulations with every part of my being.
sad cry actually my issue is not conceiving but carrying to term and delivering a live baby. But with all the prayers and personal cabashing, September 2016 is my year by Faith. cool

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=olubankemi
Iya ibeji I also need the herbs hope am free to mail you too?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sugah and chilli89 congrats!!! Healthy and happy bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adaugo01(f): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
congratulations Sugar n Chilli...... i tap frm ur blessings o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ruttybabie(f): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Happy new year indeed to everyone here. I've been on dis platform for a while but this is my first post. I've been on d journey of TTC for a while now with blocked tube & pelvic adhesion. I say a big Amen to ur prayers tht 2016 won't pass us by in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 12:45am On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=olubankemi post=41620433

@mumhaja, you don't want twins as much as I wanted. Since my teen I eat anything doubled. My grama and mum keep yam and plantain or any thing joined together for me cos they believe you will have twins if you eat co joined food. Believe, you will get it. But if you want twins urine, I will dhl bucket of it, hehehehehe.[/quote]

@Olubankemi, when I was a child I cracked an egg and it had 2 yorks in it and the adults around said I was going to bear twins that's how the obsession started o...my hen then use to bear twins cos I usually count their eggs and the chicks are usually more than the eggs and somehow am just tge only one in the family that gets to eat eggs that has 2 yorks.... I always go for conjoined plantain infact anything twins fascinates me and as God will have it my name somehow means mother of Twins.....lol.....the God that fulfilled your dreams will fulfill mine too......#Twins2016

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 1:00am On Jan 04, 2016
sanrima:
@ noluvlost, grin grin cheesy I receive, in short I grab this congratulations with every part of my being.
sad cry actually my issue is not conceiving but carrying to term and delivering a live baby. But with all the prayers and personal cabashing, September 2016 is my year by Faith. cool
sub][/sub]

@sanrima, just take a look at the picture of cherry fruit I posted, that picture means a lot.....that tree carried to full term in spite of the weight the fruits stayed till they were all ripe...so shall it be for us this year....we will carry to term like our mothers did.....this year will be an exceptional year for us....#NoMorePregnancyLoss

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 4:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Good morning all, pls how soon can I go for pelvic scan after period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Happy new year wonderful Mamas! H&H 9 months to the preggies & welcome to all newbies

Happy bumping to everyone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2016
@ mumihaja, amen, amen, amen.....
Oh God bless you for your words of encouragement. I believe that 2016 is my year, its my 7th year in this sweet journey called marriage grin
7 signifies perfection and so shall it be for me in Jesus name.
May this year not pass you by without your twin babies in your arms in Jesus name, amen.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2016
olubankemi:
Happy Sunday all.

Thanks all for the wishes.

Hmmm, story plenty to leave for thanksgiving day.

Noluvlost, mail me on my olubankemi@gmail.com

Iyaibeji can i mail u too,i think i need it too...no fear for me,i get liver....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2016
sanrima:
@ mumihaja, amen, amen, amen.....
Oh God bless you for your words of encouragement. I believe that 2016 is my year, its my 7th year in this sweet journey called marriage grin
7 signifies perfection and so shall it be for me in Jesus name.
May this year not pass you by without your twin babies in your arms in Jesus name, amen.
my dear sis,this year is also my 7th year in marriage,i also told myself that 7 represents perfection and God will perfect everything that concerns us..again,one of my pastor gave a message at a certain time that every seven years is a celebration of jubilee and there is always a release.Just keep been positive,God will honour his word in our lives..
@ruttybaby a happy new year and welcome,don't look at doctors report,one of my mummy in church said it is good u go to hospital and hear what the doctors say but hold the report and tell God he made u complete,so just look unto God and tell him to perfect his work in ur life...it will all end in praise..
fertile dust on us all..

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats Chili 89!! May God be with you all the way,,amen! And the good news keep coming on and on...thank u Jesus!! I claim my bfp soonest! Cheers!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
God will definitely come through for us all and the Egyptian we saw last year we shall see no more.Congratulations @Olubankemi n please can you assist with the name of the cleanser.thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
@Olubankemi hope u don't mind, I sent you a mail
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
@legendmother I don't know how to access mails on nairaland. ..how r u doing n how is hubby, hope you are fine. just checking up on you dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hapi new year
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ommyk: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
It is well exegesis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oh! Exegesis, what can I say? I'm sincerely touched by your post. sad One thing I know for sure is, This God you've mentioned in your post does not disappoint. If he answers your hubby's prayers for other barren couples and they get thier testimonies Then, you should know he doesn't disappoint.
I can more or less look at your ranting this way, God is keeping you alive, so you won't die during childbirth and He could also be preparing a greater avenue of wealth for you and DH. If he is no more interested in your case, then he will not answer your prayers for other barren couples.

On another note, Can you try doing some skilled occupation like making some things to sell? You might need to look at more areas to generate income. Sis. Don't forget to challenge God with your TITHE.
He never jokes and He never fails.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Drdreluv: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ask God for mercy and Favour.God will not give u a miracle/breakthrough that will break you Down........Among those God will bless this year u will be counted among them.The God that rewrite someone stroy will rewrite your story=@exegesis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by goldenboyofpsy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Uhmmmm if I say I dont get a glimpse of your picture,am lieing. Getting a job for me has been like...... But when I try to blame God that cant He see. His responses have not been the same. From telling me that what if you are in the hospital bed with deep pains,will you be thinking of job. To remember when you were stranded in school and other mess. Not forgetting being broke and He made a way to mention a few. Sister mi,pray for revealation that is what you need. Not just hours of prayers but precise prayers. Call brethren to join you or meet with spiritual leaders. On a final take God CANNOT LIE OR GO BACK ON HIS WORD if He could bless sinners who apply principle,how much more His children? You are not the only one with problems see how to solve it so you can encourage others. God will visit you and your family this week.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
@exergesis,hmm,God is still on the throne,the same place he was wen he sent his ONLY son to die for mankind.i have heard people say no glory without story.U have a husband,some older than u don't have,u got married,u have life,some are wealthy and with plenty of children but at present sick,ur husband prays and people gets breakthrough,that should let u know God is close by...at this time ur husband is getting weary,u should be strong for him(iron sharpeneth iron remember?),a lot of people have gone through similar situations but they came out strong,the God we serve is not one to abdicate his throne cos of our complaints,he is too faithful to fail,he is so faithful that he swore by his name.In as much as God called ur DH,he would see him through!Enough ranting biko,this is what the enemy wants so he can accuse u before the Almighty..its not easy,but just keep on keeping on....

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
double post...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
@ exegenesis, revelation 3:12, he that overcometh will receive a crown of glory. Its not easy but keep keeping on. Pweetymii has said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uglyBetty1(f): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Good day my lovely sisters, it's been long i have visited this section. Just want to congratulate all those that have given birth and all that have taken it and praying forr more sucess stories.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uglyBetty1(f): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
fruitfulwoman:

Thanks a lot, dear. My problem is that exercise doesn't really work for me. Initially i might lose a few kg but once my body gets used to it, that's the end. I just do it to keep fit but lazy me stopped awhile ago. But i will start again. I don't know how to count calories. I love proteinous (dis word dey exist?) meals and ginger drink. I 've done away with sugary stuff...well, couldn't resist it during this festive period sha. grin
I was actually looking for a quick fix because I'm the world's most indisciplined person. I'd get tired after a week, but i will try my best.

Thanks again

Good day. i saw this post and i decided to encourage you. Exercise works but you have to be steady and also do portion control. i started my weight loss program in 2014. Then i was not serious. i will spend few minutes in d gym and come back and still eat in the night .i was weighing 104kg then. in March 2015, i had to tell my self the truth that am not being serious.

i had to combine portion control and i cut off night food except fruits. when i went for my leave in November 2015, i didn't travel, all i did was gym for 6weeks. By the time i resumed from my leave, my colleagues where shocked. some where asking me if i took any drug. I lost 14kg which to me is a huge success. I now weigh 90kg which is not ok.

For you to loose weight, you have to be determined and discplined. i stopped eating and drinking a lot of things.

The good Lord will see us through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thanks evry1 who gave a word of encouragement. I no dese tins. It was just a moment of weakness. Af is abt 2 show. Please those who quoted me should please modify. Its kind of embarassing now. Dont no wat came ova me. Thanks again 2 all ur contributions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
cry @ exegesis,
Man will tell you to curse God and die. Do I have any words of comfort for you? All I can say is 'It is well'.

But remember what God said:
'Has thou considered my servant Job'? That is the message I have for you and your hubby.

I wish God did not have to trust us so much but the beauty of it is this: He does and He knows we will do the righteous thing. Why? He has given us the strength and grace. Even though He slay us we will yet serve Him.
All is well.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
@exegesis, ur post brought me out of my hiding. I understand everything you said and I know what is going on through your mind. After DH was transfered and we relocated from Abj to a new location, things have not been rosy but after much deliberations I went out and got a job of 10k. Yes as meagre as that but during my jobless period, he encouraged me to do what I have always loved, I started baking. Am sure just like me you are wondering why? But remember, He makes everything beautiful in his time. There is a set time for everything. Forget the people you are owing and let joy fill your heart and home, encourage your hubby and try to look for a very small business to do. I have seen people do little things like making bean cake, selling of groundnut and popcorn and build houses. It is not easy but you will come out of it. Anytime I remember I don't have a child, I just say to myself, God does not want my children to suffer. When it is the SET TIME, he will do it. Please don't be carried away by what your friends enjoy especially on social media cos they only show their sweet life and not the other way round. So far as I know, this is the only forum that tells you there are people going through the same as you just a little bit difference. When you get so weak and can't pray just sing the praises of him who has called you into his marvellous light. This year is a year of fruitfulness and whatsoever you plan to do this year, My God will support you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Parisecret: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Are you dreaming of a Flawless and Blemish-free Skin? Worry no more.. An expert is here to help you out. We have various kinds of Whitening Creams, Soaps, Oils, Acne/ Pimples treatment, Sun Burns, Knuckle Peeler Serum, Pink Lips Balm, All Natural Lightening ingredients. Guess what? Its 60% Discount This month .... Hur\=D/y now and add us on BBM: 566B2279 or send a mail to beautiquesolutions@gmail.com . Our IG: parisecret , Face book: Parisecret. Our Office is 12 Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1, and Bar Beach Tower Building on Bishop Oluwole Victoria Island Lagos. Kindly rebroadcast. Thanks. Parisecret Skin Solution Clinic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.