Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395031 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wao congrats Believer84 God is soooooooo faithful. Am in for prayers o!ttc#2 for 3 yrs
Well i poas today 12dpo and got a faint bfp, its still early since i ovulated cd18 my fingers are crossed that it gets darker,
baby dust to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
Congrats believer84,I'm so happy for u.God is ever faithful.@mama triplets I'm in for the prayers o.blessedmom ttc 3yrs& 2mnths
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Pink22, I pray its bfp 4 real, congrats in advance, am praying 4 u Dear.
baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tanks tanks tanks Ipio
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
congrats believer84 on ur bfp and also pink22 congrts in advance start buyin baby stuffs if u av not started cos God has answered ur prayers.no one answered me on whr i can get anion pad,ok does anyone know whr i can get it in lag?im in for prayers too o,joesQ ttc for 2yrs 3months.@ swit2have dis ur story is so touching indeed whoever has done anything to delay our bfp may God give that person so much unrest that he or she will confess nd undo whatsoever he or she has done.*spinkling baby dust everywhere*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Pink22 congrats oooo, its permanent mommmy, enjoy your pregancy oooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tanx so much joesQ and agiboma and i say Amen to all ur prayers God will do it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aladunni(f): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
Well done all ttcers, the Lord will help our weaknesses and answer our prayers at those times that it will glorify His holy name. I am always impressed and encouraged reading everyone's replies and experiences. Our efforts shall never be in vain, our expectations shall never be cut short.

Right now am seeing an endocrinologist and a gynecologist, and I have been told to do a new set of tests which am very eager and optimistic to repeat them even when ave done all that before. I know my story will change for good and I will surely sing a new song. Just as I said, my faith is hung on Jesus Christ and I know he will never let me down.

I read somewhere someone talking about a.n.i.o.n sanitary pads, it is actually working for me. Initially the flow was heavy but with continual use, I have my flow reduced from 7 days to 4 days now (my normal days before fertility katakata) and I am so relieved and happy about it, no more clots too. The pain is still there though (always had pains since inception of flow at age 12), I don't see that as much of a matter anyway except it does.

To all who have had their prayers answered, thank God more and never see it as something you did or did not do. For those of us waiting, let us wait patiently and lean on the strength of Jehovah to see us through this phase of our lives. We shall prevail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
joesQ: congrats believer84 on ur bfp and also pink22 congrts in advance start buyin baby stuffs if u av not started cos God has answered ur prayers.no one answered me on whr i can get anion pad,ok does anyone know whr i can get it in lag?im in for prayers too o,joesQ ttc for 2yrs 3months.@ swit2have dis ur story is so touching indeed whoever has done anything to delay our bfp may God give that person so much unrest that he or she will confess nd undo whatsoever he or she has done.*spinkling baby dust everywhere*

I saw it when I was passing a pharmacy in Magodo. I don't know the name of the pharmacy but it was close to a major supermarket called SPENDLESS. I will ask my friend that I went to visit if she knows the name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
@believer 84 congt, what the lord has done for u is permenat, @pink22 congt to u as well. I am in for the prayer, kemiDebbie, Ttc 1year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Beetle- Trying to conceive - 61/2 yrs.

Many thanks sweet ladies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
@pink22, Congratulations...Sending you loads of sticky vibes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:24am On Sep 15, 2012
champs: @pink22, Congratulations...Sending you loads of sticky vibes

i soooooooo receive them honey. Thanks. How body?
God will give us strength for tonight
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2012
Gudmorning Beautiful Moms, so far I have 12 women of prayer on my list for tonight. I had a ministration for us to ask our husbands to join us yday. As I told my Hubby d gist by swit2have wit holy annoyance in my spirit. I woke up at abt 1am n my hubby ws lying in d sitting room, wn I woke him up he said he was waiting to join our prayers!!! I laughed n told him it ws today. So pls if ur Husband is around try n involve him in d prayers, tonight is d nite!!! U will see Wonders!!! @Believer84 n pink22, Congratulations, Ur testimony is permanent, @Alwaystrue, I wept at ur piece as U jst said my heart. May God continue to use U n Strengthen U, this year will not elude U. Top of the Day y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2012
goodmorn fruitful ladies,God is going to do wonders in our midst tonight,@ aladunni i used d one u put in water to drink nd after drinking it for a while dat yeye itch i av after my period stopped automatically it really works but i need d one for nite flow which i can hardly find here thats why all this many questions thx for ur reply but whr do u get urs?thx rocksqueen im still waiting for ur complete assistance.mamatriplet u dnt av my time again abi?ok o,anyways one of my prayers tonight is God will grant us double double of our heart desires.*sprinkling baby dust everywhr*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2012
@JoesQ, my Love, I still get ur time oooo! Have U check Pharmacare opp former nitel office? I guess its d panty liner U bought bt U can still ask d sales person to bring d one U desire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2012
@ipio and Shiloh Amen! I pray we all share testimonies soon Thank u smiley

@believer84 congratulations you will have a stress free 40 weeks and delivery in Jesus name

@pink22 my sister congratulations it is done and it is permanent. I'm soooo happy for you, safe 40 weeks and delivery in Jesus name

Ladies God is in dis forum o.can't wait for d prayers tonyt smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bebedlolo: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2012
P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimphemmie(f): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
Happy weekend my fellow fruitful mums in the block...trust we're holding up strongly well even in the well!
@Believer84, big congrats to you and DH jare...Your BFP Is well stucked and permanent okay,no shaking! Baba God Don seal am..wishing you healthy 40 weeks dearie,stay joyful!
@Pink22,have faith joooor...walk by faith and not by sight..soonest you'll declare it here that the faint line is now darker and it's donedeal with Christ...happy for you too!
@Mama Triplets,trust you and your body system Dey kampe...Abeg add Me too o,I'll join the chain prayer tonight! Slimphemmie ttc 2yrs 2wks..we'll all get there IJN..*Amen*

Quick updates: had my HVS 10th sept Monday and the result collected 13th says,
MICRO:Pus cells: 1- 2hpf,Epithelial cells: +, others: Nil
CULTURE: yielded no growth after 48hrs incubation at 37°c
No drugs recommendation..

Also,did FOLLICULOMETRY as directed by my doc to do..The first Follicle test done 10th Monday sept *my cd 15*says follicle sighted at the right ovary 27mm,left ovary nil,follicle sighted in the right ovary has attained maximum ovulation diameter range,was advised to repeat process two days after..so,12th Wednesday sept my cd 17 another follicle test says right ovary 29mm,left ovary nil,previously sighted follicle in the right ovary has attained maximum ovulation diameter range but yet to rupture.,was told to repeat two days later.Then,14th Friday sept my cd 19 ,left ovary nil,right ovary eggs dropped..previously sighted Follicle in the right ovary had contracted with internal hemorrhage confirming ovulation..marathon knackson for the next few days advised! Lol...

Had PELVIC SCAN TEST on Monday 10th sept cd 15 which says:
USS shows a normal sized uterus with an AP diameter of 4.2cm,the outline is regular,the endometrial plate appears normal,the myometrial texture is normal,both ovaries appear normal in sizes and structure,the adnexae is free bilaterally,pouch of Douglas is free,no free pelvic collection sighted,no fibroid,no cysts,no cyesis or retained products..assessment given was: normal pelvic sonogram...
Just the Lil confusion is the spotting o on sept12th-13th,but the doc said it means am in my fertile window!
Well,I have been obeying the knackson instruction since Thursday o....make God help person,our efforts will not be in vain! Taking folic acid alone too since yesterday...
Wishing everyone positive results this month! Seanbell,where hidest thou naa..it af tey o..all will be well don't worry! Udoka,shiloh,alwaystrue,kemidebbie,rocksqueen,pink22,zenoj etc...God isn't done with this ttc thread yet o! Catch the babies..love you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2012
@pink please don't doubt! The bfp is permanent IJN! I wish u a fantastic 9 months...and a safe delivery!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
@pink please don't doubt! The bfp is permanent IJN! I wish u a fantastic 9 months...and a safe delivery!

DH has agreed to the prayer and my alarm is set for tonight smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by golden777: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
Hello fruitful ladies. I have been a silent reader of dis 1daful forum and i must say that i have been encouraged, motivatd, inspired and uplifted. I rejoice wt those who have gotten their bfp and also pray for those on their journey to bfp. Pls add me to ur prayer list- golden777 ttc 1yr 5mth. I am glad to be a part of ds supportive family and yes we shall sing a new song this year. Baby dust to u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
RocksQueen: DH has agreed to the prayer and my alarm is set for tonight smiley
@RocksQueen, pls I didn't see ur add or could this be it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2012
Good afternoon fruitful vines,

@Pink, congrats oooooooo! The Lord will perfect the conception. Amen.

@Mamatriplets,
The Spirit of God is true.

Let's study Ezekiel 37. In the valley of the the dry bones, the Lord said Ezekiel should prophesy that the dry bones should live again which he did:

Vs 6:
'And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.'

Did you guys note what I noted?
God is a God of order....He stated the order he would work this miracle....line upon line.

Even though everything fell into place, the renewed bodies had no life. It was after Ezekiel prophesied again at the instance of God that breadth entered them and they stood up an exceeding great army.

Would we then say that why didn't God just make Ezekiel prophesy just once and they will live immediately?
God's ways and time are not our ways and time.

God said what He would do but he didn't say how long he would do it....just like He told Abraham he would bless him with a son.
Let us rejoice in the hope of God's word and allow patience to have its perfect work so we will not be lacking in any good thing.

Patience is a virtue we have to learn to get....May God give us grace as we patiently wait on Him.

Success is not a destination but a journey....

What dry bone is in your life today? For some God has laid sinews on it, for some its flesh that's been done and for others its the skin all ready n set.
Some have received the breath of God already and some are still awaiting it. In all know that, God is a God of order and has great plans for you, don't be weary or cut corners because He has blessed your marriage with children you can continually genuinely thank God for.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swit2have: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2012
Pink22 Darling, ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥‎ dance Azonto  top dinning table 4u ‎​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo.Congrats dear. Abeg hold   ur testmony cos it's permanent IJMN!
@ all
Abeg ℓ̊ wnt DH  use antibiotics wyl ℓ̊'m  Felopio. Does any1 kno a very gud n fluid friendly one? And -l also like  kno aw much Preseed cost i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur area.
Countdown  a showdown wif shame i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our lifes 2nite. Infct ℓ̊'m so‎​Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ready!

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gr8babe: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
Hello fruitful women in the house. Pls add me to d prayer chain. Gr8babe- 2yrs 2mnths. I believe ds year is my year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
Hi all, am fully prepared 4 2nite & just waiting, am sure God will is also waiting 2 meet wit us.
@ Udoka, its been a while u show face here, believe u r fine, pls let us know.
@mama triplets, waiting 4 ur final list. Baby dust to u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
Wao girls i just came from choir practice and u've all been so chatty and sweet. Thanks for all the prayers for a sticky bean, and Swit2have wish i could do the dance but my bobby hurts , you girls are the best, will also tell DH about d prayers when he's back,
our God is a faithful God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2012
@ udoka how u dey?we really miss u, please pop in and say hi, wishing truckload of baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
We officially have 17 of us that will thunder prayers tonight, n double d number wn our DH Joins!!! Its going 2b Glorious!!! All Oppositions must bow!!! The prayer list 4 tonight's Prayers - Mamatriplets - 3years 9months, Alwaystrue - 4years+, Profeseur - 9months, Ipio - 1year 10months, Shiloh - 1year 9months, Tokerom - 9months, Swit2have - 3years 5months, Pink22 - 3years (ttc no. 2), Blessedmom - 3years 2months, JoesQ - 2years 3months, Kemidebbie - 1year, Beetle - 6years 6months, Bebedlolo - 11months, Slimphemmie - 2years 2weeks, Golden777 - 1year 5months, Gr8babe- 2years 2months, RocksQueen. U can add up oda names esp those dt participated in d last prayer nite like Echala, Udoka2, Mstia, Ebony13, Hebrewwoman & Zenoj. TONIGHT POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2012
and also globusacb whr r u?op u ok. Iv set my alarm going to bed now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
Congrats believer84 and pink22. This ΐs a wonderful news! @mamatriplets pls add ♏ξ to the prayer list of the glorious generation mothers. Fruit-full and been ttc for 1yr9mnths. Will be trying softcup this circle. I read a lot of testimonies about it online and I have using touch light to find the product. Just got hold of it and pray it works oo. God ΐs still God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.