Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411483 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
It is time ooooo! Receive Strength to b an intercessor!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 12:31am On Sep 16, 2012
Fruitful ladies,mothers of glorious children.pls let's keep firing d prayers for God is listening to us now as we call upon him with one voice.our days of waitg is over,d time of fruitfulness has come and d time is now.call upon the lord & receive ur testimonies in d mighty name of Jesus.it is well with us all.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 1:16am On Sep 16, 2012
@mamatriplets. I thot I mentioned it few posts ago but I guess it was hidden cos I can't see it.
Rocksqueen ttc 2 years.

Today's prayers will yield testimonies!
IJN....AMEN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
To all those that participated in last nite's prayers, well-done!!! Ur Season of Change has come...Ur case is SETTLED! Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
Amen amen amen Mama triplets.
Was able to pray with my DH.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hello everyone, Congratulation believer 84 and pink22, we are in the season of BFP will advice everyone to take theirs now by fire by fire, the kingdom of God suffers violent since the day of John the Baptist and only the violent taketh it by force. So ladies this month we must all take what is ours, Mama Tripet thanks for adding me in the prayer was on the road travelling so couldn't read the post here. God bless all the ladies here and I know he has answered our prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2012
Amen and Amen, mama triplets
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2012
Hello Beautiful Ladies in the house. How was your weekend? I got this good news last night and really can't wait to share it with all of you. There is this gynae I was introduced to by my Colleague after my first IVF this year failed but impatience coupled with the fact that my HSG wasnt ok, I just didnt see the need to waste my time there. Moreover its way off my route but the truth is this gynae helped another colleague of mine after she has received treatments abroad over her infertility and still couldnt get pregnant. But within a month of seeing this guy, She got pregnant here in Naija and has given birth to a baby boy.
Just yesterday, a friend of mine whom I introduced to this same gynae called me late in the night that she tested positive for the first time within one month of seeing this guy cos am aware she saw him first the week before Salah hols. The funny thing about this guy is that he doesnt give drugs except when absolutely necessary but he monitors ovulation to pinpoint your ovulation days and also flushes when he feels necessary. For those of us that have already heard about him, his name is Dr Smith. If you need his address please send me an email ruonar2000@yahoo.com as I understand we are not supposed to advertise clinics here. I wont write this here if I'm not sure of what am talking about. just give him a try if your case has not gotten to IVF levels, it is not a marketing strategy pls, I only want to help. For those who has been following me, you'll notice that I only started talking about Dr Emeka due to results and am bringing this one here too due to results for those who can't afford ivf.
Note that this guy doesnt do IVF and registration and consultation is just 5-10k. So if your tubes are ok and and you need an experienced hand in your case pls let me know.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2012
Hello fruitfull mothers

I have been enjoying and learning on this section and stop sometime ago, but my colleague draw my attention again, so i decided to join NL so i can contribute as well. I have never been pragnant b4 as a woman but i strongly know Its my season of blessing and abundance rain all of us will be partakers of this blessing. Amen

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hello fruitful ladies...

I have missed alot!!!! l lost my connection, thank God to be back!
i have lots of catching up!

meanwhile congrats to pink22 and believers. am so happy for you mamas!...this is the beginning of new things!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
hello fruitful mothers,op we all doing ok.il say an amen to that mamatrips,@blendy77 il send u an email @ greenfruits u welcome.wishing everyone a blessed day.loads of baby dust to everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mamatriplets, I missed out on the prayer of Friday night. The last time I checked my mail was 4pm on Friday and as at then, I didnt see anything about the prayer. Please could give advance notice like a day or two just for those of us who might be too busy to check on the sight so often.

Fruit-full, please where did you get the softcup, I read about it sometime ago and have never come accross it here in Nigeria.

Be blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ok girls i tested again today and no line at all neither am i seeing any sign of af, if she still dosnt show by tomorrow i will have to do a blood test, whatever the outcome , all praise to His name

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi all,

I think its great that you are all praying, but please respectively keep in mind not all the members on the forum or follow this thread are Christians. Perhapes starting a new thread Christians TTC would be a good idea so some folks dont feel left out.

Just a suggestion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 18, 2012
MamaTriplets: pls the day for our Prayer is Saturday n d time is 12 midnight. Let me see those that are ready to travail. If U are interested in joining the network, State ur User name and how long U av been TTCing; Am Mamatriplets TTC for 3years n 9months. Everyone should pls make a list, I'll paste d final list tomorrow evening. Our Prayer would be O Lord Remember Me!!! Blessed mom and Uteh pls take note.
@Uteh, I posted this on Friday morning by 5.30am on page 121. I wonder Y U didn't see it wn U logged in by 4pm. Always try to read backwards pls. So sorry dt U missed d prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfull1: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2012
@Uteh I got it from a woman who sold to a friend. she gave me a number which i called. i paid on delivery. if you want her num i can mail it to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2012
@pink22
its not over, until its over!

@all
my update
CD7 today. I give God all the glory that my system is balancing up.
I am using clomid this cycle CD 5-9. B6 and folic acid all thru the cycle and baby aspirin from ovulation.
I did prolactin test 2months ago, doctor showed me the test a week ago.. my levels now is 25.8 from previous 30. Their maximum range is 24.5. its still mildly elevated, another blood was drawn, result will be out on 28th of this month. I pray everything levels out.
I asked my doctor about B6 he said l shouldnt take it, should only be taking folic acid, that most food we take has it, so there is no need to supplement it. I dont buy that idea, am still taking it because of the prolactin and progesterone issues. I took it with baby aspirin and folic acid last cycle, though af was delayed by 2days and l bleed heavily with clots for 2days, l love the effects all the drugs had on my cycle, i.e no pms and l ovulated on my own.

@all
I think l support Agiboma suggestion. @Mama triplets pls open a new thread for the TTC prayers, it will be good for all of us, like we did for TTC WL.

@Hebrewwoman, champs, Believers and camrgmail
How are u doing and the LOs?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
winkHello fruitfull Ladies

Has anyone heard of (apple cider vinegar or ACV) just google it and see what its done for infertility.

have a nice day u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hey ladies, how are you all doin. I;ve been tryin to keep up wit the posts but smetimes am so tired to even write anythng. I dnt really hve morning sickness, jst dat i get tired very easily and smetime si dnt even want to get out of bed. But thankfully DH has been so wondeful, he makes me breakfast and cleans up afterwards and during d day if i dnt feel like cooking he buys watevr i say i want to eat...

Congrats to Believer84, am so happy for you...God still answers prayers.

@Pink22, dnt gve up my dear. Get a blood test done its more accurate. I try not to use those line tests, they drive me insane. I usually buy d ones dat write "pregnant" or "not pregnant"

@udoka, i dey my dear and LO is doing great. Am praying for you, ur hormones will balance itself out, jst believe.

I went for a scan yestrday and evrythng is perfect, am 9weeks and 2days now with EDD 21. 04. 2013. This is huge for me cos with my last 2 pregnancies i didnt get past 8weeks. So i knw God will def finish wat he has started. The funny thng is dat my really gud friend is actually abt 10weeks, and our due date is abt d same time....so am really excited.
I cant wait for first trimester to be over.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
agiboma: Hi all,

I think its great that you are all praying, but please respectively keep in mind not all the members on the forum or follow this thread are Christians. Perhapes starting a new thread Christians TTC would be a good idea so some folks dont feel left out.

Just a suggestion.
Hi,I have been silently stalking your journal on babyandbump,i hope you don't mind wink.I pray you have stress free pregnancy this time around,btw,your son is cute.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
@Blendy,thanks for sharing.

@udoka2, it is nice to hear from you again,and i hope that your hormone has balanced well for good.Sending loads of babydust and sticky vibes to you.

@pink22, just give it a few days and retest again,and hope you get your firm BFP. Btw,are you on any progesterone suppositories and what dpo are you?

@Hebrew woman, Thank God your follow up ultrasound scan was reassuring,I hope you will be relax now and enjoy being preggo.

@All, I am doing great! Just waiting for the 1st trimester to be over so as to get over this morning sickness,nausea etc,then i can relax.Sending babydust to everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dominique(f): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
agiboma: Hi all,

Just a suggestion.

is that necessary? i'm yet to come accross anyone who find the prayers and Bible quotes here offensive. such thread would be more appropriate on the Religion board.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
@Pink,
I pray the test comes out successfully positive. Keep up the faith....I love your attitude....pls keep it up, God is still God irrespective of anything.

@agiboma,
This is a new one. You seem to be the first raising this however if we need to get such a thread then its not a bad idea....at least we will know all those on those thread are of a common faith but still even with this thread, non-Christians can still be encouraged and transformed by the words of faith here.

@all, God is still God. God has spoken it, we believe it, its ours. Carry your baby as Mama triplets says and leave baby dust.
Cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
dominique:

is that necessary? i'm yet to come accross anyone who find the prayers and Bible quotes here offensive. such thread would be more appropriate on the Religion board.

Yes it is necessary. Their are Muslim members among the regular posters on this thread, and i dont want to mention their user names, is this fair to them?

Alwaystrue:
@agiboma,
non-Christians can still be encouraged and transformed by the words of faith here.

Honestly this statement is just unfair. Why must everyone conform to Christianity? If you where on this board and Muslim members where praying their traditional prayers how would you feel? Like Christianlity is your faith, other also have their own specific faiths and trying to enforce anothers beleif is just uncalled for. I think the thread should remain. TTC and if folks what to pray they should do it elsewhere.

I am not an atheist and speak about g-d all the time, but their is a place for everything.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dominique(f): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
kk tho i personally see the prayers and Bible verses here encouraging and encouragement is what the ladies need.

cheers babydust to all the mums n mum-to-be on this thread smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
I think i c where Agiboma is coming from. It is a public forum and as such different religions. Even as i find the prayers and all interesting, its probably because I'm a christain and non-christians might not c it that way.

Congrats Hebrew woman on how far along you are and i know that God would take you to full term.

My Update
I have been following the thread silently because nothing much is happening with me. I'm trying to balance out my hormones and get my period to start flowing normally again with herbs. So I've gone fully herbal,I'm tired of drugs jare and to top it, my regular gynae is on leave. I know i will get my bfp before the year runs out, coz God is still on the throne!

Babydust to everyone and we shall all testify before the end of the year!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
I don't see the need for all this fuse about prayers. Every one prays, xtians, Muslims, pudist etc.
We can all pray together on the set time but in our own individual believes, c'mon lets not to these , ttc is enough headache on its own .thanks every one for ur encouragements, still some browny discharge ( sorry) didn't get to do the blood test again cos of the discharge

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
Pink22: I don't see the need for all this fuse about prayers. Every one prays, xtians, Muslims, pudist etc.
We can all pray together on the set time but in our own individual believes, c'mon lets not to these , ttc is enough headache on its own .thanks every one for ur encouragements, still some browny discharge ( sorry) didn't get to do the blood test again cos of the discharge

No fuss pink. Im very outspoken and its often my downfall, dont mean to offend anyone on here just want to make it a comforteble enviornment for us all. Yes ttc is very stressful and it is true that its our faith whatever it may be that will see us through it wink. About the discharge it could be implantation bleeding brown dischage is old blood and its better than bright red blood which is fresh blood. Have you got your progesterone levels checked? Are you in Nigeria? If you where elsewhere i would suggest also having the hcg levels tested to see if they are doubelling accordingly. When im in Canada i can get those test very easy. I paid about 5k naira to have hcg levels tested and they gave me the wrong results, so if you in Nigeria and choose to do so find a good lab so you dont end up wasting your money.GL sticky baby dust your way!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
agiboma:
Honestly this statement is just unfair. Why must everyone conform to Christianity? If you where on this board and Muslim members where praying their traditional prayers how would you feel? Like Christianlity is your faith, other also have their own specific faiths and trying to enforce anothers beleif is just uncalled for. I think the thread should remain. TTC and if folks what to pray they should do it elsewhere.

I am not an atheist and speak about g-d all the time, but their is a place for everything.

I really see nothing unfair in my statement. I never said anyone should or must conform to Christianity, its a choice. The Muslims are free to use this board as they want. Noone will bother them as it doesn't hinder our belief. Since the beginning of this thread, God has always been mentioned.
In your bid to try and be fair note that its both ways.
And for Christian we know thst Gods place is everything in our lives esp in seeking the fruit of the womb.

May be you should allow these muslim members you cannot mention speak up themselves.

God is the ultimate giver of children and hence we cannot remove mentioning Him pls. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 19, 2012
Hello Mums, I personally don't think mentioning prayer should raise issues of being a Christian or not, not only Christians pray, our dear muslims brethren too pray, I had this room mate of mine who then would fast and pray whenever she had issues with any course or anything that border her yet she is not a Christian, I remember then she will come back to share with us how it all went well. No one has the power to give children, if on a forum like this God, the Ultimate, is replaced with drugs and the belief that one physician called gynae will by their knowledge help in times like this then we lie.

The more reason why we should not forget to mention God is the fact that He can make the wisdom of man foolish, ahahahhaha, I laugh, those drugs will not work if God does not say yes to them oh man. Let's not share our knowledge without sharing in His knowledge. When we call for prayers please pray in not minding who call for it, we are simply saying Hallowed be thy name oh God and recognising the fact that even if we apprecaite this drugs but You alone is worthy.

let's not forget, idol is anything we place above God, am sure if we learn to appreciate God in those drugs we use and pray to God to help our gynaes, we will begin to see fruitful results than before.. May we all have a reasons to bless God for being faithful in this season as we Worship Him and allow Him alone to take control in all we do.

cheesy, am sorry if I have stepped on toes. ((Hugs)) Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:11am On Sep 19, 2012
Hello, long time. Hey, please don't let prayer become an issue. Not minding your religion affiliation, we all pray, so a call to recognise our creator shouldn't be an issue to contend with at all, exempt some pips who are ardent believer in God are just wasting time in a place where prayer to their maker is a mocker.

@agiboma, you mention how you imagine light coming into you to heal you, isn't that a form of prayer to your g-d?(I notice that's how you write it)no one question that, so please as far as its a public forum, that doesn't mean we all cannot testify to the efficacy of prayer to the Most High God. Whatever you pray to be bold to mention it where you are represented. As far as am concerned, our God will honour our faith,that is what makes a Christian a believer and a muslim a believer too.

Prayer is communication between you and God, so a call for prayer is not for Christians alone. Call on your God brethren, see, I confess something, pray more I see some people being set free as a result of this. I will join this weekend sef, no had feelings. I have been silently following but now I dey kampe. No hard feelings I say again, one love, one God, one people.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2012
Hi all. Am taking Clomid and bromocriptine this cycle.

Pls does anyone know whether I shld also take prenatal vitamins? Cos I stopped Pregnacare when I started Clomid

@pink.FX for a sticky beanie for u! Ur testimony is permanent.

@blendy77. I got ur email.....tnx! Since I have started treatment wit the new gynae, I'll round up the drugs then IF no bfp, I'll move ova to him. Meanwhile I will check him out asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.