Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5436596 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2016
pweetymii:

wishing u a BFP in this cycle.
pls, was dh 's swimmers washed and selected before the insemination?

Yes before wash his sfa was 20milliion and after wash was 10million with 98% motility. I really thank God for the wisdom to buy fertilaid products, ruzu bitters and kedi products that time though at different times because there was a time his sfa was as low as 2million with staph infection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2016
Seriously, i understand. It does happen to me. I Sometimes, i type and it fails to deliver, so i enjoy reading other posts, lol. Yesterday was just one of those days, and i expected much responses from us.To be frank,I am scared to do a Ptest. Yes , i had elongated cycles like this and i was introduced to M2tone. The last one came on the 48 day ie from Jan 31st to Feb 4. So i menstrated 2 day in January and 4 days in Feb. For Mar, still waiting. Thank u for finding the strength to response, i appreciate you all. May God bless our heart desires

quote author=DonaTee post=43779676]

my dear as i read back some1 suggested u go n run pt n even malaria tests. No1 can diagnose on guess work. Pls run d tests lets knw wstsup wit u. Also did u av menstruation issues b5 u started taking m2tone n Fertilaid?

I no go lie u. Some days im lazy to type or not just in d mood. And i end up responding to emergency posts. Android typing no easy. Lets do wat we av to do. Im sure some pple feel same way

@happymummy to add to wat Fvine said hsg also outlines ur utetus n cervix. So if fibroid is distorting d outline, or other defects it shows.
In some pple d dye flushes away minor obstructions in d tubes n dey get bfp afterwards

@Queenbuki relax n reduce obsessing over belle issue. It makes u more tensed up. U can change environment or do something u love doin dat u av not done in a while
maca improves libido for man n woman u may giv it a try

@99billiondollar clean ya eyes. B strong. Do wat u av to do. U ll conquer it. If u hear pple stories u go knw say high prolactin na creche matter.

Sorry I dont mean to hurt any1.....im ranting too
[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2016
Dear Sis, i have similar issue last time, did a preg test and it was negative. I am scared
Loisemm:
The Bfp roll call seems a grand idea to me o. I bet it will lift spirits here and make this place more fun. Others can work on it. I volunteer to do it too if I am given the honour.
Vanny2, hv u done pregnancy test? If not, do so. Esp before u tk any medications for the 'so called malaria' *winks*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2016
@ Loisemm Thanks so much for helping us count our blessings, God has been faithful. Imagine if we get even if it's 10bfps per month, by year end that na 120bfps oh! No be Moi Moi. But I trust that God will surprise us and do more than that, Amen. Will ask @ Sugah to provide us with a full list of the drugs/supplements minus the antibiotics so that it can be listed. Looking forward to Feb BFP Roll Call.

@ Rukkington you can do the scan with High Prolactin it doesn't affect anything.

@ Chichung91 thanks for breaking it down. How many Packets of Menogon did you use? That drug sabi cost Fa! Last I saw it in the East was at N15,500 per packet. But Lagos is usually very expensive in all things including common Garden Egg and Oranges grin

@ pweetymii, yes most definitely. She said her post wash count was 10million with 98% Motility. No qualified hospital or qualified Dr will do an IUI without washing the Sperm otherwise dirt can be introduced into the Uterus which can even cause death.

@ DonaTee thanks for cracking me up. Laughter is very good for the soul. grin

@ All, pray, praise, believe and keep your heads up high. #confessionbringsconception #bfpbyfaith #bfpbypraiseandprayers. Una doh!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2016
I am really scared of the PT but i will do it today. I had irregular cycle, that's why i started M2tone.[quote author=CravingChic post
@Vanny, thıs ıs your CD 44! and you are gettıng all these body reactıons. Well, u dıdnt state why you took the M2tone, but your answer lıes ın your own questıon. Sınce you havent seen your perıod,you run a pregnancy test to confırm pregnancy and ıf not, then you know ıts reactıons from the m2tone. I wısh ıts a bfp though. If ıts not, then ıts probably PMS

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amfertile(f): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2016
Good morning mamas.
Pls ph mfm mamas what are the procedure for deliverance,location and days of each programme,pls someone is in need of that. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 15, 2016
Pls Mamas make una torchlight my hormonal assay, I did it on day 23 because day 21 was a saturday n dey hd a burial. So Dr said its ok on day 23.
Hormone. Value. Normal
FSH 4.0 m.iu/ml. 2.5-36
LH 15.0 m.iu/ml. 5-20
Progesterone 5.6 ng/ml. 4.1-36
Prolactin 41.0 ng/ml. 6-24

Ovary Antibody elisa Bleep u/ml. Available
Sperm Antibody elisa Bleep u/ml Available

Comment: mild hyperprolactinemia

I quite understand d prolactin thingi bt all others are on d lower side of normal exept 4 LH so confused. N am concerned about my progesterone what does dat value mean 4 me on day 23?. N pls wat is ovary or sperm elisa Sorry 4 d long writeup n questions, ds ttc is blood draining, bt God is our help. Bfp to all.

Cc: Fvine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ugommazan(f): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2016
hello my people, how are y'all. I appreciate having joined you the past month as I have noticed tremendous changes following all your advices. DH hollas ever1 too..we are grateful. I have been able above all things to not worry and act instead. Its been not easy but I'm recording progress. EWCM this month was wow...thank God. I'm so sorry I don't have answers to questions or suggestions that will help others since I'm a novice in the TTC journey. I feel bad being on the receiving end.
I'm on my 2ww and I am down with malaria. I had a blood test to confirm it. I don't know what to do I'm afraid anti malarial pills will affect conception and implantation (I trust God it is happening this month...Amen). Do I go ahead and take them or not. thank you once again for everything. y'all are awesome, y'all are getting BFPs , your quiver shall be full of children and our testimonies are coming in baskets in Jesus' name. baby dust to us. sticky beans to us.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2016
chom4shizzle:
Pls Mamas make una torchlight my hormonal assay, I did it on day 23 because day 21 was a saturday n dey hd a burial. So Dr said its ok on day 23.
Hormone. Value. Normal
FSH 4.0 m.iu/ml. 2.5-36
LH 15.0 m.iu/ml. 5-20
Progesterone 5.6 ng/ml. 4.1-36
Prolactin 41.0 ng/ml. 6-24

Ovary Antibody elisa Bleep u/ml. Available
Sperm Antibody elisa Bleep u/ml Available

Comment: mild hyperprolactinemia

I quite understand d prolactin thingi bt all others are on d lower side of normal exept 4 LH so confused. N am concerned about my progesterone what does dat value mean 4 me on day 23?. N pls wat is ovary or sperm elisa Sorry 4 d long writeup n questions, ds ttc is blood draining, bt God is our help. Bfp to all.

Cc: Fvine

The hormonal assay is better done on Day 3. It's only Progesterone that is best done Day 21-24. The knowledge and understanding I have is values for Day 3 so please bear this in mind while reading.

FSH Day 3 : Normal Values = 3-20 mIU/ml
Omega 3 Supplement is good for balancing FSH and LH. "FSH is often used as a gauge of ovarian reserve. In general, under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stimulate. In PCOS testing, the LH:FSH ratio may be used in the diagnosis. The ratio is usually close to 1:1, but if the LH is higher, it is one possible indication of PCOS". Yours is 15:4 and LH is higher.

Day 3 LH : Normal Values is less than 7 mIU/ml
A normal LH level is similar to FSH. An LH that is higher than FSH is one indication of PCOS.

Your Dr might also want you to do a Pelvic Scan to check for Cysts in his testing to determine if you have PCOS. He may also want to check for common PCOS symptoms like Irregular bleeding, excessive bleeding during periods, Amenorrhea, Hairs on Chin, Chest and excessive hair generally in the wrong places, Shedding of hair on the head, Bloating, Carrying weight mostly on the tummy if you're overweight etc

You have high Prolactin, you know that already. Ovary or Sperm ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) is a maximal test that is used for for the determination of antibodies directed against human ovarian tissues in the case of the Ovary or or Sperm Cells in case of the Sperm. I guess he's trying to say that the test is available in his Lab if needed.

Your progesterone which is slightly higher than 5 is indicative of poor Ovulation if not anovulatory. Most Drs want to see a level of at least 10 in an unmedicated cycle and 15 & above in a medicated cycle to confirm a good Ovulation.

It seems to me that you have High Prolactin and could also have either a Polycystic Ovary (PCO) or the Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2016
Ugommazan:
hello my people, how are y'all. I appreciate having joined you the past month as I have noticed tremendous changes following all your advices. DH hollas ever1 too..we are grateful. I have been able above all things to not worry and act instead. Its been not easy but I'm recording progress. EWCM this month was wow...thank God. I'm so sorry I don't have answers to questions or suggestions that will help others since I'm a novice in the TTC journey. I feel bad being on the receiving end.
I'm on my 2ww and I am down with malaria. I had a blood test to confirm it. I don't know what to do I'm afraid anti malarial pills will affect conception and implantation (I trust God it is happening this month...Amen). Do I go ahead and take them or not. thank you once again for everything. y'all are awesome, y'all are getting BFPs , your quiver shall be full of children and our testimonies are coming in baskets in Jesus' name. baby dust to us. sticky beans to us.

my dear most doctors wil giv coa.rtem for it but der r no extensive studies in 1st trimester tho no side effects av been noted.

Personally, I buy Schweppes or krest n sip small small thru out d day. D quinine content helps relieve d sympyoms n push d days further.
depends on how severe d symptoms r n also how long til u test for pt
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2016
hello house,I am using the clean point tampon. it's been about 15hours but I have not experienced cramps. Though I am only using it for preventive purpose. is that the reason I am not feeling cramps?

CC Mumihaja and other mamas who have used clean point tampon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Fvine:

The hormonal assay is better done on Day 3. It's only Progesterone that is best done Day 21-24. The knowledge and understanding I have is values for Day 3 so please bear this in mind while reading.

Omega 3 Supplement is good for balancing FSH and LH. "FSH is often used as a gauge of ovarian reserve. In general, under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stimulate. In PCOS testing, the LH:FSH ratio may be used in the diagnosis. The ratio is usually close to 1:1, but if the LH is higher, it is one possible indication of PCOS". Yours is 15:4 and LH is higher. Your Dr might also want you to do a Pelvic Scan to check for Cysts in his testing to determine if you have PCOS. He may also want to check for common PCOS symptoms like Irregular bleeding, excessive bleeding during periods, Amenorrhea, Hairs on Chin, Chest and excessive hair generally in the wrong places, Shedding of hair on the head, Bloating, Carrying weight mostly on the tummy if you're overweight etc

You have high Prolactin, you know that already. Ovary or Sperm ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) is a maximal test that is used for for the determination of antibodies directed against human ovarian tissues in the case of the Ovary or or Sperm Cells in case of the Sperm. I guess he's trying to say that the test is available in his Lab if needed.

Your progesterone seems low indicative of an anovulatory cycle or poor Ovulation. Most Drs want to see a level of at least 10 in an unmedicated cycle and 15 & above in a medicated cycle to confirm Ovulation.

It seems to me that you have High Prolactin and could also have either a Polycystic Ovary (PCO) or the Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).

Thanks Fvine, I must commend u 4 answering pple here, I personally dnt feel lyk visiting ds thread always, nt because its bad bt because I get reminded of TTC wahala n feel I might nt be doing enof wen I read what ppl are taking, it mkes me tense especially if I knw am broke.
I neva knew dia was smthing like PCO witout d S. Am currently on Vitex, Metformin n Vit E hoping all will be well wit those, will get d Omegas soon. BFP 2 u all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
DonaTee:

my dear most doctors wil giv coa.rtem for it but der r no extensive studies in 1st trimester tho no side effects av been noted.

Personally, I buy Schweppes or krest n sip small small thru out d day. D quinine content helps relieve d sympyoms n push d days further.

I have had a few people tell me to stop taking Schweppes, and other bitter lemon drinks because of the quinine content. They said it washes off pregnancy at the very early stage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
DonaTee:

I have had a few people tell me to stop taking Schweppes, and other bitter lemon drinks because of the quinine content. They said it washes off pregnancy at the very early stage. .. MN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ugommazan:
I support @ DonaTee. Most Antimalarials are not safe in early pregnancy and since you're in your 2ww and believing God, You need to treat yourself like a woman who is pregnant and in her 1st trimester. I don't know about the safety of quinine in early pregnancy oh. For me your best bet is to resort to your Dr for a prescription of an antimalaria that they give to pregnant women in early stages of pregnancy if the Malaria is worrying you too much and unbearable.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Very well said Fvine.

Nne laughter Gud jare. B4 person get wrinkles b4 em tym

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
chom4shizzle:

Thanks Fvine, I must commend u 4 answering pple here, I personally dnt feel lyk visiting ds thread always, nt because its bad bt because I get reminded of TTC wahala n feel I might nt be doing enof wen I read what ppl are taking, it mkes me tense especially if I knw am broke.
I neva knew dia was smthing like PCO witout d S. Am currently on Vitex, Metformin n Vit E hoping all will be well wit those, will get d Omegas soon. BFP 2 u all.
You're already on track for PCOS treatment. Metformin is the choice drug that is used in PCOS treatment. I started Metformin myself today. My Dr prescribed Metformin for the PCOS and Omega 3, 6 for hormonal imbalance. I found Omega 3 but couldn't find Omega 6 so I just went with the Omega 3,6 & 9 combo and am seeing the effects already. I also did sabi sabi & started taking a Supplement that has Inositol+Choline+But B6 after reading about the success of Inositol on PCOS. I might just switch to plain Inositol after am done with what I have so that I can increase my dosage to the recommended dosage for PCOS.

What's your Metformin dosage, when did you start and any side effects yet? Am on 500mg 2x daily to build up to 1000mg 3x daily. I dey fear for all the side effects I've read about. Praying mine is minimal and I reap the benefits.

Abeg take it easy on Vit E after Ovulation as a high dose of Vit E after Ovulation and in early pregnancy is said to be unsafe.

Lol at being tense especially if you're broke. TTC is costly honestly. I was pleasantly surprised and thanked God that Metformin is cheap. I feel you on that one but one must not take all the supplements. You only take what is needed as per the issue you have if you feel like it and have the means. For instance Ovaboost is great for PCOS & it also has 2000mg of Inositol but my Sister, I jump am pass when I saw the price. My periods are regular like clockwork so I don't need Vitex. A lot of people have recorded success only on Metformin without any additional supplement or drug. Am sure you get my drift.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dazzle86:

I have had a few people tell me to stop taking Schweppes, and other bitter lemon drinks because of the quinine content. They said it washes off pregnancy at the very early stage.

my dear quinine is safe for use in preggy. Its a drug of choice.
wen it causes mc is in high doses. So pple use d high dose to commit dat.
note I said 1 bottle wich she ll sip thru out d day n ofcourse not regular.
1 bottle content of swchepps is not upto d therapeutic dose.
Its always good to b safe too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
@Fvine dat ovaboost price gave me goose bumps. I say later I go buy. Wen d 8k ready I go der a sharp mama don biy am lol
I later bought 10200 n paid courier ontop. It has 120capsules. Said to take 4dly oh boy....me dey take 2biko. Make e last 2mths lol

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
chichung91:

Good morning fvine I think I need to make a correction to my initial statement. The actual cost of iui now is 120k from March 1st but I understand I was given a discount Becos I actually started the procedure before then I postponed the last cycle to this cycle. Also what I meant by buying the drugs myself was that the cost of injectibles by name menogon in the hospital is about 60k while the trigger shot is 10k I will give u an estimate of about 200k. Thank u
Its still fair. Gynescope at PH charges 290k for IUI procedure.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
DonaTee:
@Fvine dat ovaboost price gave me goose bumps. I say later I go buy. Wen d 8k ready I go der a sharp mama don buy am lol
I later bought 10200 n paid courier ontop. It has 120capsules. Said to take 4dly oh boy....me dey take 2biko. Make e last 2mths lol
cheesy cheesy grin grin. It's not just the sharp Mama. High dollar exchange rate follow do you too. You're so funny sha. I dey gbadu you. But you for still take at recommended dosage so that e go do im work wella once once.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Fvine:

cheesy cheesy grin grin. It's not just the sharp Mama. High dollar exchange rate follow do you too. You're so funny sha. I dey gbadu you. But you for still take at recommended dosage so that e go do im work wella once once.

I dey gbadunbu too dear....
my dear d cost na die lol. All my biochemical parameters r gud, but I jus use it to fulfil righteousness, and I av a gammot of other supplements I take wit it so they must work synergistically in Jesus name amen! Omega 3 6 9, R.jelly, pollen, propolis, maca.

I noticed I dont wake up tired n drained since I started.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Fvine, i have few of the symptoms you mentioned here on PCOS, like Hairs on Chin,bloating, carrying weight mostly around my belly area,irregular cycle etc. My dr also suspected PCOS but when he did TVS the same day, he diagnosed only cyst 46mm by 36mm on my left ovary having low level echoes and said it was a functional cyst
Fvine:

Omega 3 Supplement is good for balancing FSH and LH. "FSH is often used as a gauge of ovarian reserve. In general, under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stimulate. In PCOS testing, the LH:FSH ratio may be used in the diagnosis. The ratio is usually close to 1:1, but if the LH is higher, it is one possible indication of PCOS". Yours is 15:4 and LH is higher.

Day 3 LH : Normal Values is less than 7 mIU/ml
A normal LH level is similar to FSH. An LH that is higher than FSH is one indication of PCOS.

Your Dr might also want you to do a Pelvic Scan to check for Cysts in his testing to determine if you have PCOS. He may also want to check for common PCOS symptoms like Irregular bleeding, excessive bleeding during periods, Amenorrhea, Hairs on Chin, Chest and excessive hair generally in the wrong places, Shedding of hair on the head, Bloating, Carrying weight mostly on the tummy if you're overweight etc

Your progesterone which is slightly higher than 5 is indicative of poor Ovulation if not anovulatory. Most Drs want to see a level of at least 10 in an unmedicated cycle and 15 & above in a medicated cycle to confirm a good Ovulation.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
@Fvine
Its true o. D first time I took metformine 500mg wk1 den 1000mg wk2 I did it wt pregnacare conception witout DH knwing n I seriously belive I conceived dt month because I hd all d symptoms plus fever bt I was still a novice evn tho ttc so I started taking malaria drugs n few days after my af due date I bled it all out for js 2days n it bcame af 4 dat month. Never took it agn because DH caught me. Bt now av starting it wit 500mg
Js go gradually increasing ur dosage weekly till 1500mg in d 3rd week ds minimizes side effects n increases tolerance. I feel 1000mg * 3 is too much.
Nne, OvaBoost is still on my wishlist because of d price too. I pray God answers b4 ttc devours our finances. I will stop d vit e asap cos ds na my 2ww. Thnks darling.

@Ugommazan pls am begging u do nt take any drug 4 now, do a pt n confirm first den see ur Dr for pregnancy prescriptions for malaria as DonaTee n Fvine hv said. Toh CC my experience above ooo. Will nt want any mama biting her finger in regret ds year. Gudluck sweery. I pray 4 a big fat bfp 4 u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
DonaTee:

I dey gbadunbu too dear....
my dear d cost na die lol. All my biochemical parameters r gud, but I jus use it to fulfil righteousness, and I av a gammot of other supplements I take wit it so they must work synergistically in Jesus name amen! Omega 3 6 9, R.jelly, pollen, propolis, maca.

I noticed I dont wake up tired n drained since I started.
Alright then.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Vanny2:
Fvine, i have few of the symptoms you mentioned here on PCOS, like Hairs on Chin,bloating, carrying weight mostly around my belly area,irregular cycle etc. My dr also suspected PCOS but when he did TVS the same day, he diagnosed only cyst 46mm by 36mm on my left ovary having low level echoes and said it was a functional cyst
Ok. Well am sure that with all the pointers in your hormonal assay, he might want to consider and treat you as having PCO(S). Fear not it's easily overcome through either Ovulation induction and Post Ovulation support, drugs, supplements and a healthy lifestyle (Low Carb Diet + Exercise)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by katerinalia: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hello,future mothers,The most common point of view is that if the woman can’t get pregnant – she is the problem – is a mistake. The scientists have proved a long time ago that male inferility is as widespread as a female one. If the couple vainly tries hard to conceive during one year without a protection, there is a 45% chance that the problem is in the male’s body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Fvine:

For instance Ovaboost is great for PCOS & it also has 2000mg of Inositol but my Sister, I jump am pass when I saw the price. My periods are regular like clockwork so I don't need Vitex. A lot of people have recorded success only on Metformin without any additional supplement or drug. Am sure you get my drift.

Lol. Funny, which one be i jump am pass? Ttc expensive no be small. God go deliver us from it. We sef go dey use our money pay our children school fees instead.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriolaoluwa: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
[God bless you for this.......God ll surely crown this effort with ibeji grin
quote author=Loisemm post=43781586]JAN 2016 BFP's & WIDD
COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS
-
1) Sugar- relaxation,exercise, detox,
drugs,antibiotics.
-
2) Uglybetty- gyming exercise,weight
loss.
-
3) Chilli89- relaxation, prayers.
-
4) Loistee- myomectomy, midnight
prayers, preseed.
-
5) Mowojuolowa- prayers, tvs,
metformin, vit b6, forever
bee pollen, folic acid.
-
6) Serefunmee- positive confessions,
midnight prayers,HSG,
parlodel, tigernuts.
-
7) Teal- ruzu bitters, watermelon, vit. b6, calcium, zinc, omega 3,
guife bao, gynapharm,
evergreen woman, HVS, prayer
-
cool Pintoxx- antibiotics, ashetu bitters,
herbs, addyzoa, gufei bao.
-
9) Blessedmum- m2tone, fertilsan,
ciprotab, fasting&prayer,
stomach cleansing with leaf.
-
10) mummyife- mfm deliverance, guife bao, RCCG fasting&prayer
-
#AllGloryToGodWhoGaveSuccess# #OurThreadGroupPrayerWorks#
#BeEncouraged#

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heroesoff8: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Blowing baby dust into the thread! May God in his mercy remember every womb/groin on this thread in Jesus name amen!
As we take treatments please FAITH IT UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS!
Shallom!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.