Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5436964 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rukkington:
I'm really grateful @Fvine....
I jez thnk God I didn't wait a yr b4 running dis test as suggested by doc cos dey tld me I shld wait a yr b4 complaining.
Pls, wen is d perfect day of d circle to do d scan. I av a 25 day circle, wen shld I do d scan.
What type of scan shld I do cos I av done pelvic scan abt 2 months ago and d result was normal except for a left cyclical cyst and doc said I shldnt worry dat it will shrink cos I did it during my ovulation period.
I will be waiting for your response
Thnx
I was thinking about you having cysts which is why I suggested the scan. You can just do a repeat to check for cysts again just in case. But don't worry much. Let your Dr take care of things.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good day mamas in the house and welcome to all newbies. Am glad to be back online bin offline for sometime time. How una dey? BFP to us all...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rukky, go to a good scan center and do folliculometry, its a TVS that monitors your ovaries from after ur period till you ovulate. Its about 10k or so depending on location. Baby dust to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Fvine:

Yes she said she did IUI at George's Lekki, Lagos. The N100k as explained in her post is just for the cost of the procedure only, she bought her drugs by herself. I really think it's a good price. And good that the hospital allowed her that option too.
Thanks for the response.
The rate is quite reasonable and flexible.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mama's, i have been thinking and crying , since i got the prolactin result, why me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Please..i need urgent response!!
Helloo great people..i am new here, but I have been following for some time. I felt so relieved when I read sm comments.. I have been waiting (ttc) for some time now.. I feel so downcast that I no longer have libido.. I need serious counsel. I find it so difficult to enjoy sex. Though my hbby initially had erectile dysfunction, which God has helped us overcome. Pls I need mature minds for counsel, on:
1. To improve my sexual life.
2. What I can try to helpp concieve? I had done hormonal tests,n all were perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2016

Helloo great people..i am new here, but I have been following for some time. I felt so relieved when I read sm comments.. I have been waiting (ttc) for some time now.. I feel so downcast that I no longer have libido.. I need serious counsel. I find it so difficult to enjoy sex. Though my hbby initially had erectile dysfunction, which God has helped us overcome. Pls I need mature minds for counsel, on:
2. What I can try to helpp concieve? I had done hormonal tests,n all were perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Queenbuki:
1.Try to de-stress and don't think so much
2. Sit down and really analyse to find out what could be affecting your libido since your hormones are perfect. Is there something making you feel unsexy like being fat, feeling pain during sex, dry veejay which makes sex no fun, bad breath or something from your DH? etc. Once you find out what's wrong, then you can or we can help you find a way around it
3. Find something that will make you sexy, look back on when you were had the libido and always wanted to do the deed with your husband to find out what excites you.
4. Think of whats exciting to you now that can make you want to do it if your tastes have changed.
5. You can get Maca Supplement, it helps with balancing hormones and increasing libido.
6. If you've done all tests and you're OK then get your husband to get a Seminal Fluid Analysis (SFA) to get his swimmers tested.
7. Above all pray with faith, God answers. Prayer is the key.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
99billiondollar:
Mama's, i have been thinking and crying , since i got the prolactin result, why me
No now Sis! please stop crying please. It's a small thing now. It's one of the easiest of things to deal with. Just do the Ewedu, Cabbage and Vit B6 Therapy or Dostinex. God has been so kind that it's not something incurable or difficult to treat. So just bless God and don't let it get you down. Instead, get it down. We're here for you. You'll see. You'll get your BFP soon. Just do what you have to do and believe God ok. Take care and sleep well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Queenbuki:

I think depression could cause low libido it has happened to me too in the past, try not to be depressed and also use lemon with warm water every morning it increases libido. About what to try to help conceive, only God is able to do that and he will answer us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclefromGod: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
99billiondollar:

Plus stop crying sis that can cause something else in the body. Try the ewedu therapy with the cabbage and vitb6 as mamas here suggest. Fvine will also throw more lights cause av had her talked about this many times.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
good evening mama
I intend to do hsg on Wednesday day 10 of .my cycle 
My question is can hsg be don by someone who has fibroid?

please is there anyone  in benin who has done the test in union diagnostic?
ejoor
biko
please I need replies
thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
In addition to what others hv said, Queenbuki, do not dwell on the fact that you hv been trying and it is not happening so what is the use of trying again and again. When we think this way, we tend to lose appetite for sex since we see no baby coming. It happens to me too. My sis, dont be discouraged. Even when ppl say they relaxed and it happened, it does not mean that they stopped having sex.

99billiondollar, God has ur back. no shaking.

To our newbies, u are very welcome.
To mamas who asked questions, sabi mamas will attend to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
happymummy:
good evening mama

ejoor
biko
please I need replies
thanks
Yes HSG can be done even if you have Fibroids. The primary aim of the HSG is to check the state of the Fallopian Tubes. I've never been to Benin except well passing by to my home state. Benin Mamas am sure will come along and answer you on that one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
mamakendra:

Pls what procedure did you do? Is it IUI?

Yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
chichung91:

Yes
1. What are the meds you used and what was the total cost of the meds you bought or at least an Estimate?
2. Where you the one that for the option of paying only for the procedure and buying your drugs or they offered it. TIA.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sisters, pls respond.thank u

''My people, today is my Cycle day 44 and Day 28 since i started M2Tone. Feeling very funny today, sore nipples, heavy breasts, cramps and cramps becomes very severe when i feel like pooing, slight headache at intervals, my eyes feeling like i have malaria. Are all of this reactions from the drug? I shd be menstrating now, but nth. I dont knw if its pregnacy bc i dont know if i ovulated either.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 4:56am On Mar 15, 2016
Vanny2:
Sisters, pls respond.thank u

''My people, today is my Cycle day 44 and Day 28 since i started M2Tone. Feeling very funny today, sore nipples, heavy breasts, cramps and cramps becomes very severe when i feel like pooing, slight headache at intervals, my eyes feeling like i have malaria. Are all of this reactions from the drug? I shd be menstrating now, but nth. I dont knw if its pregnacy bc i dont know if i ovulated either.

my dear as i read back some1 suggested u go n run pt n even malaria tests. No1 can diagnose on guess work. Pls run d tests lets knw wstsup wit u. Also did u av menstruation issues b5 u started taking m2tone n Fertilaid?

I no go lie u. Some days im lazy to type or not just in d mood. And i end up responding to emergency posts. Android typing no easy. Lets do wat we av to do. Im sure some pple feel same way

@happymummy to add to wat Fvine said hsg also outlines ur utetus n cervix. So if fibroid is distorting d outline, or other defects it shows.
In some pple d dye flushes away minor obstructions in d tubes n dey get bfp afterwards

@Queenbuki relax n reduce obsessing over belle issue. It makes u more tensed up. U can change environment or do something u love doin dat u av not done in a while
maca improves libido for man n woman u may giv it a try

@99billiondollar clean ya eyes. B strong. Do wat u av to do. U ll conquer it. If u hear pple stories u go knw say high prolactin na creche matter.

Sorry I dont mean to hurt any1.....im ranting too

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:20am On Mar 15, 2016
thanks Fvine and Donatee God bless u mummies

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 15, 2016
Wow , you mama's have really make my day , i will forever appreciate this, thanks so much

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:41am On Mar 15, 2016
This libido thing is not a small something
Maca root helps

Spanish fly too, but I don't know if it's ttc friendly
I was planning to take it during my o period...................

Dunno if any1 here has used it sha.
Please share ur experience.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2016
chichung91:
@ mumihaja I paid 100k for the procedure only. I bought my clomid injectibles and trigger shot myself. It was done in Georges and they were very professional

@chichung91, that's good to know....I guess it used to be expensive before now..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2016
happymummy:
good evening mama

ejoor
biko
please I need replies
thanks

i did mine @St. Bridget, so, wud not know about Union but i think u have to get there on time. Union diagnostic is always crowdy.
@99billiondollars, i read somewhere that too much cry increases prolactin levels (lol, just kidding), my dear chillax,no problem without a solution, just talk with your doctor about the step to take, it will end well..
@pweetiebabe howdy? hope the ish is settled now?
@newbies una welcome oh, wishing u all a short and fruitful stay..
@4realwoman, @fvine, @loisemm(captain of Bfp roll call) and other maamas keeping the thread moving i twale for una .
@ all, have a blessed day and pls, remember u are closer to announcing ur bfp than u think.. e. hugs to u all..
#confessionbringsconception#

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2016
JAN 2016 BFP's & WIDD
COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS
-
1) Sugah- relaxation,exercise, detox,
drugs,antibiotics.
-
2) Uglybetty- gyming exercise,weight
loss.
-
3) Chilli89- relaxation, prayers.
-
4) Loistee- myomectomy, midnight
prayers, preseed.
-
5) Mowojuolowa- prayers, tvs,
metformin, vit b6, forever
bee pollen, folic acid.
-
6) Serefunmee- positive confessions,
midnight prayers,HSG,
parlodel, tigernuts.
-
7) Teal- ruzu bitters, watermelon, vit. b6, calcium, zinc, omega 3,
guife bao, gynapharm,
evergreen woman, HVS, prayer
-
cool Pintoxx- antibiotics, ashetu bitters,
herbs, addyzoa, gufei bao.
-
9) Blessedmum- m2tone, fertilsan,
ciprotab, fasting&prayer,
stomach cleansing with leaf.
-
10) mummyife- mfm deliverance, guife bao, RCCG fasting&prayer
-
#AllGloryToGodWhoGaveSuccess# #OurThreadGroupPrayerWorks#
#BeEncouraged#

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2016
chichung91:

Yes

My dear, I wısh you a very BFP at the end of thıs IUI cycle.
@99bıllıondollars, try and relax your mınd. Hıgh prolactın level affects ovulatıon no doubt but ıt can be controlled wıth Dostınex, Parlodel or Bromocrıptıne. Some mothers swear to the effectıveness of local use of cabbage and ewedu. But ı would advıse you go for Parlodel or Dostınex, they are very effectıve.
@Queen Bukı, dona tee and other mothers have saıd ıt all, u need to relax my dear. TTC can affect sexual lıbıdo no doubt, but I would advıse u to try and not let thıs feelıng be transfered over to ur husband, because for a man, lack of sexual lıbıdo can be worse off(ask TTC ladıes who ovulate regularly but cant get theır hubby's weapon erect). If u can get, get multı Maca from forever lıvıng pıps and take ıt, ıt could boost your lıbıdo, and lıke Donatee saıd, fınd somethıng engagıng.
@Vanny, thıs ıs your CD 44! and you are gettıng all these body reactıons. Well, u dıdnt state why you took the M2tone, but your answer lıes ın your own questıon. Sınce you havent seen your perıod,you run a pregnancy test to confırm pregnancy and ıf not, then you know ıts reactıons from the m2tone. I wısh ıts a bfp though. If ıts not, then ıts probably PMS symptoms.
@donatee, ur rantıng got me laughıng. Lol! (one of those days)
@happymummy, yes one wıth fıbroıds can do a hsg.
I wısh all sısters here a happy, blessıng-fılled week. Praıse God!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2016
chichung91:
@ mumihaja I paid 100k for the procedure only. I bought my clomid injectibles and trigger shot myself. It was done in Georges and they were very professional

wishing u a BFP in this cycle.
pls, was dh 's swimmers washed and selected before the insemination?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loistee: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Loisemm:
JAN 2016 BFP's & WIDD
COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS
-
1) Sugar- relaxation,exercise, detox,
drugs,antibiotics.
-
2) Uglybetty- gyming exercise,weight
loss.
-
3) Chilli89- relaxation, prayers.
-
4) Loistee- myomectomy, midnight
prayers, preseed.
-
5) Mowojuolowa- prayers, tvs,
metformin, vit b6, forever
bee pollen, folic acid.
-
6) Serefunmee- positive confessions,
midnight prayers,HSG,
parlodel, tigernuts.
-
7) Teal- ruzu bitters, watermelon, vit. b6, calcium, zinc, omega 3,
guife bao, gynapharm,
evergreen woman, HVS, prayer
-
cool Pintoxx- antibiotics, ashetu bitters,
herbs, addyzoa, gufei bao.
-
9) Blessedmum- m2tone, fertilsan,
ciprotab, fasting&prayer,
stomach cleansing with leaf.
-
10) mummyife- mfm deliverance, guife bao, RCCG fasting&prayer
-
#AllGloryToGodWhoGaveSuccess# #OurThreadGroupPrayerWorks#
#BeEncouraged#

It is the lords doing and its marvelous in our eyes. I decree to the lives of every ATC mums on this forum the almighty God the greatest physician that open our wombs and made us forget our onetime heart ache will do it for all the ATC mums in Jesus mighty name. And the preggy mums we will not cast our youngs and we will carry our pregnancy to term, all demonic and monitoring spirit I bind their kings with chains and their noble men with fetters of iron. Mother alive father alive baby alive and plenty money in Jesus precious name. Amen.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rukkington(f): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2016
Thnx @fvine, I will repeat d pelvic scan. I pray der is no cyst der cos wen I did d scan, d cyst was 29mm and dr said it can't prevent conception.

@hotmomma, thnx for d suggestion but can d folliculometry scan be done with high Prolactin level measuring 26.
I also want to know how long it will take for my Prolactin to normalise since it's not really high

Thnx for d bfp compilation @loisemm, i am really happy abt d result. It shows God is really answering our prayer
I pray He answers d rest of us and grant us bfp soon

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by foe123(f): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2016
99billiondollar:

Abeg wipe your tears, as long as your tubes are not blocked u no get problem. U can take drugs to stop or manage it, I too had it Thank God it's gone. And also u can use injections or drugs to trigger ovulation. Why are u even crying madam u no get problem, that's one of the smallest and treatable case when it's comes to infertility. As long as u don't take fake drugs, it will work! Abeg clean your eye smile joor.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2016
foe123:

Abeg wipe your tears, as long as your tubes are not blocked u no get problem. U can take drugs to stop or manage it, I too had it Thank God it's gone. And also u can use injections or drugs to trigger ovulation. Why are u even crying madam u no get problem, that's one of the smallest and treatable case when it's comes to infertility. As long as u don't take fake drugs, it will work! Abeg clean your eye smile joor.

Wow , what a wonderful family i've got here , i decree and declare as the child of the most high with power and authority , that this year will n0t pass us by IJN, with our bfp testimony , we shall testify

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2016
iomoge2:
This libido thing is not a small something
Maca root helps

Spanish fly too, but I don't know if it's ttc friendly
I was planning to take it during my o period...................

Dunno if any1 here has used it sha.
Please share ur experience.

shuuu Spanish werrin? Are u based in naija? Were u buy am? A friend tho not ttc dey find am like oil bunkering. Lemme knw d source pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Fvine:

1. What are the meds you used and what was the total cost of the meds you bought or at least an Estimate?
2. Where you the one that for the option of paying only for the procedure and buying your drugs or they offered it. TIA.

Good morning fvine I think I need to make a correction to my initial statement. The actual cost of iui now is 120k from March 1st but I understand I was given a discount Becos I actually started the procedure before then I postponed the last cycle to this cycle. Also what I meant by buying the drugs myself was that the cost of injectibles by name menogon in the hospital is about 60k while the trigger shot is 10k I will give u an estimate of about 200k. Thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.