Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5417107 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Diamondn(f): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
4realwoman:

The list is for does of us waiting on God for that precious gift that he alone can give.
We pray for our mamas and papas on the day that their names fall on and commit them to God hand.
Ok noted, though I prayed for all this morning. May the LORD be Merciful unto us all & honour His Words in our lives: Deutronomy 7:13& 14, Isaiah 49:15-17 & Exodus 23:26 Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Diamondn(f): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Roseey0:
@Fruitfulhome

Insert for three days
DAY 4- nothing(to allow debris come out)
Day 5- insert another and leave it in for 3 days
Day 8 - ,nothing( to allow debris come )

My sister Abeg What is this Clean point tampon treatment? What does it do? & how does it work? Throw more light pls. Is it the normal tampon or..?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Amen to all your prayers for me. God will c each and evryone of us thru.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
@Lynsunny and favouredestiny, thank you sis this our God we can never understand Him, He is a miracle God. And the miracle will go round for us all, cos he is still in the business of doing miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
CovenantBabies:
Hello House!

@4realwoman,I guess I can try.

My God will lead me, (yes) He will lead me,
My God will lead me, He is a miracle God.
He is a pillar of cloud by the day,
He is a pillar of fire by the night,
*Who( or we..not so sure now) can ever explain*,
He is a miracle God.

That's how far I can go. Someone shud pls help correct the 2nd to the last line. Not so sure of the exact lyrics again.

Baby dust!
we can never understand him
he is a miracle God. that's d correction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ok, thanks my sisters. I've registered the right lyrics on my head now smiley

Cc: 4realwoman, Lynsunny, Favoureddestiny & Benignasweety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fvine:
@ 4realwoman, Thanks for doing this great work. May God bless you abundantly, Amen. I saw oleayo on number 49. Is she same as Oleayo22 who has gotten her bfp? Just wondering. You may wish to check and amend if necessary. Have a great week.
@ fvine, i have see d msg, thnks so much, God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okay let me rewrite the exam again now.

My God will lead me,
He will lead me,
My God will lead me,
He is a miracle God.
He is a miracle God.

Thank you all sis for taking ur time to help me out with d correct lyrics of the song. The song has bn on my lips since yesterday night and I had to compose my own version, deep down I knw something wa missing. Thank you once again @covenantBabies, Benignasweety, Lynsunny & Favoureddestiny.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
I hail oo wonderful mamas.

Make una come to my aid oooo. I started fertileaid and omgea369 on the onset of af last month which was 21st march and was taking lemon with warm water every morning as well.

I started spotting two Saturdays ago CD20, 9th april and it lasted for about 4-5 days i was already rejoicing thinking it is implantation bleeding and was waiting patiently to take hpt which i did yesterday and it was BFN.

My cycles from Jan has been 26 days, Feb 28 days, Mar 25 days today is cd30 which is the longest in a while last time it was 30days was feb2015.

Please help what can be wrong, i beg don't waka pass oo and has anyone ever had issues with fertileaid?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
99billiondollar:

The same three days dear

thanks dear. it means I won't try for BFP dis month then. because if I'm to do so, the treatment will continue till after my ovulation. Or are mine suppose to Baby dance and then insert it again?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stina4u(f): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
]Tuesday - starting from 19th April, 2016.
35. Alwaystrue, 36. FOTMAG, 37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39. FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42. Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45. Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48. stina4u, 49. Redeemed 50. Rute 51. Gsawlah 52. NoLuvLost 53. Mumydidi, 54. Omowunminow, 55. Sammiejo, 56. Chyvia, 57. Babyadorable, 58. Peddylov, 59. Ayashow, 60. Ayaakanoh, 61. Perculiar, 62. Wonyi, 63. enatasha, 64. 99billiondollar, 65, cathibok, 66 Doromay, 67. Jennygurl, 68. Immibabe,
omega may u reign! may u reign! Yesterday u reign, u reignth in my life today come and reign and reign for ever more 2(x) in the mighty name of JESUS, father Lord, miracle worker perfect every thing that concerns us this month and let our womb be blessed with miracle babies,we pray and believe u have done it and we are waiting for the manifestation of it. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=fruitfulhome post=44846090]

thanks dear. it means I won't try for BFP dis month then. because if I'm to do so, the treatment will continue till after my ovulation. Or are mine suppose to Baby dance and then insert it agaiin

You are not suppose to use it , close to your ovulation period ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pls mamas help me, I search for this Chinese Tea at Ebay am seeing a lot of Yi mu Cao and Xi xian Cao tea I don't know the particular one to purchase. when i read through the internet about the tea i understand Xi Xian Cao (Siegesbeckia) and Yi Mu Cao (Leonurus) together with Serrapeptase works better and opens the blocked tubes within 10 days of taking it. Jus want to be sure before i can go ahead.

cc: mummy Olaoye and other sabi mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Monday - starting from 18th April, 2016.

1.Tsquaure, 2.Sanrima, 3. Mumihaja, 4. Mummyejire, 5. chigirl45, 6. Pweetymii, 7. Fumbaby, 8. Lynsunny, 9. 4realwoman, 10. Melsmum, 11. CravingChic, 12. MummyEsther, 13. Tenderchic, 14. Pweetiebabe, 15. Amfertile, 16. Mumjk, 17. Happymummy, 18. Mandydaisy, 19. Rainyday, 20. Zenoj, 21. RipVanWink, 22. Mrsfrank, 23. uche13, 24. Fruitfulwoman, 25. Ejaisky, 26. Ladiva, 27. Sammiejo, 28. Dammol, 29. Ademide02, 30. Drdreluv, 31. lily19, 32. Miraclebaby, 33, Anikeayun, 34. Cionon,

Tuesday - starting from 19th April, 2016.

35. Alwaystrue, 36. FOTMAG, 37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39. FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42. Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45. Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48. stina4u, 49. Redeemed 50. Rute 51. Gsawlah 52. NoLuvLost 53. Mumydidi, 54. Omowunminow, 55. Sammiejo, 56. Chyvia, 57. Babyadorable, 58. Peddylov, 59. Ayashow, 60. Ayaakanoh, 61. Perculiar, 62. Wonyi, 63. enatasha, 64. 99billiondollar, 65, cathibok, 66 Doromay, 67. Jennygurl, 68. Immibabe,

Wenesday - starting from 20th April, 2016.

69. Itissettled3, 70. Mamakendra, 71. Mummyelena, 72. Fatme, 73. Iyabejilantinla, 74. Joyfulmama, 75.Ayaayo, 76. Ayauche, 77. Safe06, 78. Prettmum, 79. Blomi, 80. Stephyberry, 81. Divinemandate, 82. Rgee 83. Babyfacenum1, 84. Glo27, 85. Contumely,86. Blessediva, 87. Joyfulmoda, 88. Iretinyeee, 89. Lovina, 90. Conyema12, 91. IyeEjima, 92. Fertilewomb, 93. Jessicafruity, 94. Mumsoon, 95. Oluwashinadara01, 96, Dazzle86, 97. Exegesis, 98. mum2bsoon, 99. Triangullar, 100. Mrsedeh, 101. Janedyke6, 102. Finecheek12,

Father I call upon you for your miracle for all these above mothers. Lord look upon them an grant them their heart desire this year, most especially the bfp so that the world will know that you are truly a miracle God.

Thank you Lord for you have answered our prayers in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
@benigbasweety congrats and happy bumping. You shall carry to term. Can you tell us what you did differently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mythanks(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
I shared my testimony about how God Blessed us with a Bouncing baby Boy after we TTC for many years ,we resides in Nasarawa state .Mr and Mrs Moses by name.some people sceptism was so high to the extent that they said some derogatory words,maybe its because I mentioned its herbal after Medical Approached did not work I would not know,as the Lord would have it ,another Couple have recorded another Pregnancy Success ,I introduce it to them and it is awesome ,I am very happy and the Lord is good .life is not a one way ,if a way is not working I think it pays to look alternative after all before modern there was Nature and yet infertility were solved .Praise be to the Lord .,your miracle baby is on the way ,if there is a way that got one pregnant which is good nothing wrong in sharing, shallom.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
Towerofgrace:

Make una come to my aid oooo. I started fertileaid and omgea369 on the onset of af last month which was 21st march and was taking lemon with warm water every morning as well.

I started spotting two Saturdays ago CD20, 9th april and it lasted for about 4-5 days i was already rejoicing thinking it is implantation bleeding and was waiting patiently to take hpt which i did yesterday and it was BFN.

My cycles from Jan has been 26 days, Feb 28 days, Mar 25 days today is cd30 which is the longest in a while last time it was 30days was feb2015.

Please help what can be wrong, i beg don't waka pass oo and has anyone ever had issues with fertileaid?

Mamas not Waka pass oo
Cc: fvine, mumihaja, kaffy4bill, pweetiebabe and other sabi mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
@ Beningasweety, Congrats on your Bfp. I pray for a healthy pregnancy this time around, may good fill your mouth with joy and laughter amen. take care.

@ 4realwoman, it's possible the woman means good, like she's just being nice. A few years ago, a Manager in my office once went on vacation to the UK and did baby shopping (several baby things) for a contract staff that's not even in her Dept. When she handed over the gifts, I joked that I was pregnant with twins and she was just like Ha! hope you're not due this year oh! because am not planning to travel this year again, otherwise it's 9ja shopping your twins will get. I laughed it off. And am not even in her dept. Another colleague at her level present asked her why she did the shopping and why she's also planning to shop for me. She just said that we're kids and she just sees us like her children plus the fact that she loves babies and baby shopping. And the woman is just naturally nice like that generally, also very loved by almost everyone around her.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
I celebrate with you Beningasweety, May God Almighty see u through till and after delivery. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
@Beningasweety congratulations dear. This one has come to stay, no shaking cos Jehovah God is in control . I rejoice with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
@ Towerofgrace, I used fertilaid two years back and my cycle shifted from 26 to 32 days. I was even thinking its a bfp only to run a test and it was a bfn. Hmmm besides am your cycle buddy grin grin grin my last af was 21st March and today is day 30. I still dey wait. Please s it blood pt or urine pt that you used to check?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Diamondn:

My sister Abeg What is this Clean point tampon treatment? What does it do? & how does it work? Throw more light pls. Is it the normal tampon or..?
Clean Point Herbal Tampon is a combination of Chinese herbal used for gynecological conditions.
It's designed as a tampon. You insert it and leave for three days. The uterus and vagina absorbs the herb in it.
Suitable for:
Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),
vagina itching,
Irregular menstruation,
Endometritis,
Cervical erosion, ,
Annex inflammation,
vaginitis,
pelvic inflammatory, yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases.
Ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids and other uterus disease.

Mamas here have successfully used it for numerous purposes.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahnie: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Goodevening mamas,yea you babes are mamas to beautiful babies,may the good lord grants your heart request in manifolds....greetings from mummyzino.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chimemela: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Good evening fruitful mothers. I salute everybody. I am happy to be part of you all. I ve been a guest for almost 2years but decided to register today. Hope am welcome grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
Welcome Chimemela, may your stay be short and fruitful.

Congrats to all the mamas who got their bfp in March and April. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy and delivery. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
4realwoman:
Okay let me rewrite the exam again now.

My God will lead me,
He will lead me,
My God will lead me,
He is a miracle God.
He is a miracle God.

Thank you all sis for taking ur time to help me out with d correct lyrics of the song. The song has bn on my lips since yesterday night and I had to compose my own version, deep down I knw something wa missing.
My dear I was just looking up my watsapp contacts jst after reading ur post here and behold! One one of my besties who js got married last week used dis same sentence "U can never understand him" as her status! Lol. I culdnt js contain myself so I hd 2 post. Indeed, God is really saying something to us here, he is speaking to u sis. Keep the fire burning in faith cos his ways are never our ways n He will answer us speedily dis year. Baby dust 2 you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Diamondn(f): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Roseey0:

Clean Point Herbal Tampon is a combination of Chinese herbal used for gynecological conditions.
It's designed as a tampon. You insert it and leave for three days. The uterus and vagina absorbs the herb in it.
Suitable for:
Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),
vagina itching,
Irregular menstruation,
Endometritis,
Cervical erosion, ,
Annex inflammation,
vaginitis,
pelvic inflammatory, yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases.
Ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids and other uterus disease.

Mamas here have successfully used it for numerous purposes.
ok thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2016
At this very point in my life when life seems to be helpless and meaningless, what more can i do than to humble myself in worship.

FOR YOUR NAME IS HOLY

I enter the Holy of Holies
I enter through the blood of the Lamb
I enter to worship You only
I enter to honor I AM

Lord I worship You, I worship You,
Lord I worship You, I worship You,

For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord

Let the weight of Your glory cover us
Let the life of Your river flow
Let the truth of Your kingdom reign in us
Let the weight of Your glory
Let the weight of Your glory fall

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2016
This is what He is saying to us:

He sent redemption to his people and decreed that His covenant should last forever. His name is Holy and fearsome. Psalm 111:9

For thus says the High, Exalted One who lives forever, whose name is Holy: “I live in the high and holy place but also with the broken and humble, in order to revive the spirit of the humble and revive the hearts of the broken ones. Isaiah 57:15

The Mighty One has done great things for Us! Indeed, his name is Holy. Luke 1:49

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:36am On Apr 20, 2016
Chimemela:
Good evening fruitful mothers. I salute everybody. I am happy to be part of you all. I ve been a guest for almost 2years but decided to register today. Hope am welcome grin
Yes you are. Welcome and may your stay be fruitful and short, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 4:46am On Apr 20, 2016
Towerofgrace:

I honestly don't know what could have caused this but am sure it's not Omega 3,6,9 perhaps it's the Fertilaid. I have no experience with Fertilaid. Mamas who have used Fertilaid can share their experiences with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Chimemela:

Welcome sis and may your stay here be short and fruitful in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.