Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,444 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5437807 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
4realwoman: My able Prayer warrior, it is well, here's another opportunity 4 u, mine is also due dis week, with all de signs ve been having since like a week, Madam AF never show.
Convenantbabies: I totally agree with u on the kind of trolling on dis thread because I dnt understand dis Tunde and the point he/she is trying to drive home
Even the 2owo that has been asking of Dollyhams all over different thread, that person has been answered on a particular thread,so what other ans do u want?
Pweetymii: babe I dey hail oo and all mamas in the house, my knees are on the ground.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chimemela: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
@Sanrima amen. Thanks ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
@ Sanrima i concur on your testimony loading cant wait to hear more bfps before the end of April.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by red19: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hello house,I just read most stories here and quite frankly I see strong women here,l pray every one here on TTC wud have testimonies.a lady sold some supplements to my hubby last year cos his dad had stroke and reluctantly he bought after the lady convinced him,after some weeks we saw improvement and today he walks himself and is stronger now.the lady has been our supplements supplier and even told us testimonies of other people like fibroid issues and the likes,I told a friend about it and she has been on the supplements and surprisingly she called me last two weeks that she is pregnant, after two years of waiting. U can do your findings on supplements too,this particular one is swissgarde products.u can try it out too.wish u all pregnancy and delivery testimonies...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
congrats to all those that got their bfps the lord will see you through happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Diamondn(f): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sixx:
Pls mamas will taking soy drink influence my ovulation? because am going 4 tvs ds cycle 2 ascertain weda I hv started ovulating on my own. Neva used soy iso b4. I mistakenly took a glass of soy drink 2day does it matter? Dis is day 3 of my cycle.
Be careful of soy generally it increases estrogen level which can be unfavourable to the activities of the reproductive system. And Soy Isoflavones shouldn't b taken more than 5days .pls google it for more info
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
mamas in the house pls how can I identify the name of the drugs my gyny gave me? they refuses to tell me the name and there is no bottle or cover to identify. I was given to in a sachet paper 10 white tablet to be taken 2 every night to 5 days, I should start day 2 of my AF.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
O LORD

Open the flood gate in abundance and cause your rain of BFP to pour on this thread.

So sad to hear that @Adorablewifey lost her pregnancy. May God bless her with double.

#UnlimitedBFPs2016
#2016MUM

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Sixx:
Pls mamas will taking soy drink influence my ovulation? because am going 4 tvs ds cycle 2 ascertain weda I hv started ovulating on my own. Neva used soy iso b4. I mistakenly took a glass of soy drink 2day does it matter? Dis is day 3 of my cycle.
The one glass you took will not affect anything. But you need to be careful with Soy except its planned/calculated Soy Iso intake for ovulation . Soy is also bad for women who have Fibroids.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:54am On Apr 22, 2016
ejimikeokwu:
mamas in the house pls how can I identify the name of the drugs my gyny gave me? they refuses to tell me the name and there is no bottle or cover to identify. I was given to in a sachet paper 10 white tablet to be taken 2 every night to 5 days, I should start day 2 of my AF.
It's definitely an Ovulation boosting drug. But the description you gave is not enough to help with its identification. Even though they didn't tell you the name, did you ask for the work and why it was prescribed to you? If the reason for the prescription matches an issue you're trying to solve and you have faith in your Dr, then believe, have faith, take the drugs and pray. Don't reason it too much and doubt. Sometimes some Drs hide drug names because they're genuinely concerned about patients self medicating.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:06am On Apr 22, 2016
@ praiseworks, it is well. May God give you the wisdom to handle all the issues that might come up from your extended family, Amen. The good thing is you now know them and their character so you can know what and how to carry yourself and how to tackle each one. Stop regretting marrying into the family, it will only make you sad and even depressed. Your husband loves you and the feeling is mutual. That's the major thing that matters. Try to mix up with them when you get to villa, don't always let your dh fight your battles, it can be counter productive and intensify their I'll feelings towards you. They'll just begin to see you as a woman taking away their brother and turning him against them. But in all, forgive them for they no not what they're doing. Lol @ Achana and Saloni. No you're not them but you're a virtuous wise woman and there lies your strength. God Bless.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:11am On Apr 22, 2016
@ sanrima, Yes am mostly always busy but I still find time to play pop in to support my e-family. I guess skipping her post was an oversight. I must have read it in the day, made a mental note to take time to respond in the evening or early morning but forgot.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:16am On Apr 22, 2016
Chimemela:
For what I ve done so far. As I said earlier that I ve been a guest to Nairaland for two years, it has opened my eyes and mind towards way forward. I ve done some of things other mamas here have done and are still doing.
1. I take folic acid, vit E, VitC, omega 3,6,&9 combo.
I ve used pregnacare conception.
2. Have used guifei bao last year 2015
3. Have been on weight loss diet.
4. Have taken plenty herbs cos of the fibroid grin
5. Planning on getting the castor oil massage therapy by next cycle.
6. Drinks water well during the day.
7. I pray always with a positive faith and finally handed it over to God cos I don't know what to do again as a human.

I'm even thinking of ivf but the money no be here as ttc has eaten deep into my pocket. I'm even pitying dh cos he has been and still there for me, always finding ways of making me happy. I told him for accepting me and my past, Almighty God must surely make him a father of children. It is well with me.

You should drop the Folic Acid, it's said to encourage Fibroid growth. After your last seed of Guaifebao, did you still have stuff coming out from you? If yes, then I think you should still use the Guaifebao or Clean Point again to continue with trying to get your second tube open. You can use together with the Castor Oil massage. My apologies. I unfortunately have no Fibroid Shrinking drugs to recommend but there's an RCCG Midwife who gives herbals that has been mentioned severally, you might want to give her a trial. My general advice on herbals is to take with caution and not for a prolonged period. Some have negative effects on the kidneys.

Your husband has forgiven you, God has forgiven you, forgive yourself and move on. Don't allow the devil put fears in your heart, accuse you and yoke you down. What happened is in the past, we're in the present now so do all you can to put it behind you and focus on making the present and future great.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 2:34am On Apr 22, 2016
Chimemela:
Mamas please don't quote me I beg

All seems OK except for the Fibroids in the Uterine Wall, Staph in the HVS which has been treated, the cyst could be a functional cyst. For the retroverted uterus, try BD mostly from the rear and lie down flat after bd mostly on your tummy or your sides instead of the popular lying on your back and raising your legs. Also continue with Guaifebao or Clean Point for unblocking your tubes. You can also try going for tubal flushing but do note that one can get pregnant with just one tubes. Several women have. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Thursday - starting from 21st April, 2016.

103. Royal30, 104. Smithsydny., 105. Maymay1, 106. Rozeeb, 107. Lauracares, 108. Boyeen, 109. Laurasmum, 110. Spiritualgal, 111. Peddyloveh, 112. Venuss, 113. Hope43, 114. Curvilicious, 115. Zeezzy, 116. Ononmplanet, 117. Godmercy2015, 118. Kudibaby, 119. Xtiana250, 120. Ommyk , 121. Eridemilade, 122. Ibari, 123. Uwasam, 124. Praisefulmum, 125. Santagelo25, 126. Caringpro,127 Fonnyswt, 128. Odunma, 129. Stellx , 130. Anewdawn, 131. Hypraise, 132. Marjuly, 133. es33, 134. Iyabejilantilan, 135. LadyGuinivere, 136. Mamacajah,

Friday - starting from 22nd April, 2016.

137. Cuddlemoi, 138. Jadelle, 139. Kussy4, 140. Okhionkpai, 141. Ruttybabie, 142. Mydeporch, 143. Futureday, 144. Aghadiaye, 145. Diva90, 146. Hevenly,147. Amarapearl, 148. Greenpea, 149. liliamaka2003, 150. Venizia, 151. Lollyekiat, 152. Chom4shizzle, 153. Olamitie, 154. Mubzay, 155. Ejimikeokwu, 156. Mztenny, 157. Rukkington, 158. Neeky1, 159. Ijay024, 160. Momofthey16, 161. Rossy4doll, 162. Fvine, 163. Mum2SnD, 164. Ahmanim, 165. Lookingud, 166. Mommatriplets, 167.Davidolawale, 168. Somvade, 169.Oluwadamelola, 170. Nikz,

Thank you Lord for the names listed above and I ask that you answer them all and bless that with that special gift that comes from you alone. Thank you for I kW that notin is too difficult for you to do. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chimemela: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2016
@Fvine thanks for your answer, I really appreciate. No nothing came out after the last guifei bao insertion. Ok I will stop the folic acid immediately. Baby dust to you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chimemela: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2016
4realwoman:

103. Royal30, 104. Smithsydny., 105. Maymay1, 106. Rozeeb, 107. Lauracares, 108. Boyeen, 109. Laurasmum, 110. Spiritualgal, 111. Peddyloveh, 112. Venuss, 113. Hope43, 114. Curvilicious, 115. Zeezzy, 116. Ononmplanet, 117. Godmercy2015, 118. Kudibaby, 119. Xtiana250, 120. Ommyk , 121. Eridemilade, 122. Ibari, 123. Uwasam, 124. Praisefulmum, 125. Santagelo25, 126. Caringpro,127 Fonnyswt, 128. Odunma, 129. Stellx , 130. Anewdawn, 131. Hypraise, 132. Marjuly, 133. es33, 134. Iyabejilantilan, 135. LadyGuinivere, 136. Mamacajah,

137. Cuddlemoi, 138. Jadelle, 139. Kussy4, 140. Okhionkpai, 141. Ruttybabie, 142. Mydeporch, 143. Futureday, 144. Aghadiaye, 145. Diva90, 146. Hevenly,147. Amarapearl, 148. Greenpea, 149. liliamaka2003, 150. Venizia, 151. Lollyekiat, 152. Chom4shizzle, 153. Olamitie, 154. Mubzay, 155. Ejimikeokwu, 156. Mztenny, 157. Rukkington, 158. Neeky1, 159. Ijay024, 160. Momofthey16, 161. Rossy4doll, 162. Fvine, 163. Mum2SnD, 164. Ahmanim, 165. Lookingud, 166. Mommatriplets, 167.Davidolawale, 168. Somvade, 169.Oluwadamelola, 170. Nikz,

Thank you Lord for the names listed above and I ask that you answer them all and bless that with that special gift that comes from you alone. Thank you for I kW that notin is too difficult for you to do. Amen.

@4realwoman sister please add me in the prayer. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2016
@praiseworks, I'm not much of a good advisor cos I rily don't know how to arange words. but why don't u focus on ur dh? do not take to heart what ur inlaws are doing. focus on loving ur dh more. learn to tolerate ur inlaws. mariage is actually not easy esp during d first few years o, don't allow ur inlaws to Mk it more stressful. focus on getting ur bfp, gt busy or a job if u don't hv. wish u all d best swetie. all is well

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heroesoff8: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2016
@ Praiseworks: I sympathise with you on what you are going through with your inlaws! The good news is that your DH is by your side defending which is a very good thing. I have realised that in most families where the MIL is uneducated, lacks exposure and fear of God this kind of friction, fault finding and picking unnecessary fights with their DIL is always prevalent!
Truth is, you have different background/upbringing from them and no matter how hard you try if someone has mischievous agenda towards you nothing you do will please them. I guess you are Igbo(i am too but married to Edo). For now, try as much as possible to keep to yourself. Call occasionally to greet MIL and put it on speaker especially when DH is around no unnecessary banters. Leave some form of mystery and let them keep guessing as I've realised too much familiarity breeds insult. You are only preserving yourself and loving them from afar it doesn't mean you hate them. Silence is also golden as it cannot be misquoted. Reduce or even don't travel to the village unless when it's absolutely required, if you can avoid it for now. Also commit her in serious prayers that God should turn your rship with her like Ruth/Naomi.
My major concern would have been your hubby if he wasn't protecting you but in this case he does. You also need to have a heart to heart talk to with him to understand that you need all the positive energy while ATCing. If avoiding village visits, August meeting, generally things that bring up the drama by all means do!
As per your SIL, she will get a MIL like her mum when she marries that's if she hasnt!
My mum tried being over bearing on my SIL and I warned her sternly to desist and get off her case. Little did I know that shortly I got married, my MIL wanted to show herself and hubby immediately called her to order to NEVER question me or anything of that nature. Today, we re all good and she keeps praying for me.
So my dear cheer up and know you re in that family for a purpose which God himself will fulfil.
I wish you and all my sisters on this thread our big fat positive pregnancy/safe delivery/mother alive/baby alive! In Jesus name!
Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Dear Sisters, good morning
Pls how long after taking Primolut will my period come? I finished the prescribed dose on Saturday and today is Friday , nth. I have terrible cramps and feel nauseous which i believe is as a result of Metformin. I dont knw what to do, am to see the doctor when i see blood...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2016
fvine thank you I wasn't doubting his prescription is just just that I want to know the name of the drugs, even when my dh was given motility and count booster they did the same maybe they don't want us to do self medication as you said but to tell you the truth those drugs are too costly.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2016
@Praisefulworks, taking a quick break to respond to you and i am going to be a bit harsh, forgive me in advance.

First thing i would say is get it out of your mind that your MIL, SILs and hubby's family hate you and begin to see them like your mum and sister.

One thing i promised myself is to be at peace with my inlaws for my hubby's sake cos everything comes back to affect him and it is more stressful to fight and have issues with my inlaws than to be at peace with them.

My Yoruba people say " ile oko, ile eko" meaning a husband's house, is a school of manners (other interpretations are welcome)

I must say you need a lot of wisdom in handling this, in my culture (Yoruba) you cannot stay back at your parents for anything once both families have done the rights and you have bcom "wife", your new place is henceforth beside your husband and in his house so staying back was not right, even if you were ill the proper thing to do is go and treat yourself in your house not your parents house or for how long would you keep going to your parents house? don't forget u are on the way to becom a parent too.

secondly, for me i cannot, i repeat i cannot get to my inlaws house and seat down doing nothing it is very disrespectful, i cannot see an older person doing something and leave them to continue, i will atleast offer assistance even if it is eye service, you will do just so they don't pick on you. Maybe because i am the lastborn and Yoruba (Yoruba people can like respect ehn) i have learnt from my older ones, that a wife is not suppose to expect her inlaws to cook for her husband even in his parents house, not to talk of cook for her. Please don't do this again, don't get to your inlaws house and expect them to do things for you, only your hubby has that right as the man at his inlaws place.

Whenever i am at my inlaws i wake up earlier than i normally do, i cook more than i cook in my house, i do alot of things that makes them leave me and not want to ask anything of me. Ask me what i do? All "na eye service oo" and should they come with unnecessary wahala, i stylishly get hubby involved maybe ask him to massage my shoulder or leg that it is aching me, next thing he is saying they should leave his wife alone or he drags me away from whatever i am doing even as he is dragging me i am forming busy and saying he should hold on small so it shows like he is taking me away against my wish.

Thirdly, Make yourself relevant and important not by fighting or being too careful, don't isolate urself at your inlaws, jist with them, ask and remember important things about them, get their birthdays and call, being a virtuous woman is by doing, being a great wife is by doing too. There is an unspoken xter if you care about your hubby's family he would go all out for yours, from what you said about ur dh, he is very responsible & caring and his got ur back anyday anytime, so make him know you are worth fighting for and too valuable. Please read Proverbs 31:10-31

As women, we are managers, managing a home, managing friendships & relationships, managing businesses or jobs and managing our Dh with their "egos" too. So equip yourself as a manager and carry out ur duties effectively and efficiently. Let them know your parents brought you up properly and you are up to the task of being a wife (no be beans ooo), though there are terrible people you can't please sha!, but i will do my part and what is expected of me, the rest is that person or family's headached. Shikena

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Praiseworks dearie never u regret ur marriage because God bringing u both 2geda isn't by mistake. Now the most important thing is that DH is always by ur side. Some SiLs and MILs can be very unbearable but when u find urself in such family there's absolutely nothing u can do abt it. Just avoid unnecessary confrontations, if they talk and u dnt respond, nothing will happen. Call them once in a while to say hi. Please concentrate more on making DH happy, urself and preparing 4 ur babies. No allow anything or anyone frustrate u, not now. Above all my sister be more prayerful.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by delor: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ayauche:
Praiseworks dearie never u regret ur marriage because God bringing u both 2geda isn't by mistake. Now the most important thing is that DH is always by ur side. Some SiLs and MILs can be very unbearable but when u find urself in such family there's absolutely nothing u can do abt it. Just avoid unnecessary confrontations, if they talk and u dnt respond, nothing will happen. Call them once in a while to say hi. Please concentrate more on making DH happy, urself and preparing 4 ur babies. No allow anything or anyone frustrate u, not now. Above all my sister be more prayerful.

I love ds post b/c I'm abt saying d same. U may not really get d answer u're looking for from anyone b/c we are all going to talk based on our perspective of in laws. Once some in laws don't like u, dey don't like u so there is really nothing u can do dat will impress dem(trust me i've been there). Since they are part of d family and u can't get rid of dem. Just try and be good. Don't stretch ur self. Don't go and be anyone's slave all b/c u want to impress dem. I hv been married for 9yrs and I don't know where MIL kitchen is, not b/c I don't want to no but dey don't want me to know. When I was still trying to get on their good side, I do go there but b4 u know it everyone will disappear. I will be d only one in d sitting room. They don't inform us wen there is family function. They act as if we are out cast. Trust me I hv tried all @ towergrace said and concluded dat once dey don't like u, dey don't. Be urself and be kind to everyone dats my advice.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello,
this is my first comment on this trend.
I do not believe in doing EYE SERVICE because the day you don't do a particular thing that's when problem MIGHT start.
As for me, I'd suggest one should just be herself. What you know you can't finish, then don't start it.
Let them like/love you and appreciate you for who you are and not doing eye service to get them to like you or not talk about you.
By the way, I'm yoruba @TowerofGrace , what you wrote about yoruba people, I think it has to do with the core yorubas. Might be wrong though.
Just stating my opinion.
God bless you all and baby dust to all.
Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2016

Our king of kings,the Lord of lords,we thank you for the lives of everyone listed above.Thank you for what you are set to do in their lives.Thank you for restoration in their lives,bodies and homes..
we pray for our sisters that are preggy,may they carry to term safely and deliver like Hebrew women.We pray for our sister @Adorablewify,comfort her and bless her with double for her loss and we pray that the affliction of miscarriage would never touch anyone that ports from this thread again in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.Thank you Lord,for we have prayed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
@ayauche my sis na me hail pass oh,how the go dey go?
@fvine,our chief consultant,i throway salute...
@praiseworks,in addition to what other maamas have said,have it in mind that no two marriage is same,don't ever regret marrying into the family,u are now part of the family and you are there for a purpose.As for your sisters-in-laws,are they married or of marriageable age?pray (yes Pray)for God to settle them(either in marriage,education,business or job)cos,if they are settled,they would not have time to cause problem..lastly,what if the booby traps are just in your head cos it's something u have built with time T?just overlook everything they do to u and concentrate on your God and your home,whatever they are doing will soon phase out,thats my 2 muri..
where Foe123?FOTAMG went on strike,Safe06 dey on sabbatical,it is well oh...
@all happy weekend

u are closer to the manifestation of ur bfp than u think
#confessionbringsconception#
fertile dust on all..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulwoman: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
@Towerofgrace, you don go touch me for where dey pain me. grin This isn't about me and i know you mean well but i did all that and a whole lot more for my in-laws yet i was still treated like thrash at the end of the day simply because of a rich man. My mother did the same thing and was even called a witch. She'd travel all the way from Lagos to the village and still enter the kitchen that evening. Let me not start naming all she and i did for our respective in-laws if not we no go comot for here today. I took rubbish and did my best because of my dh. He wanted me to be blamless. Let me not say it was all for nothing because i know God will repay me.

@praiseworks, it appears you never really had love for your in-laws from the onset. While you cannot come and go and kill yoursef for your in-laws, you sef no dey try. From some of the things you said, you should have tried to salvage the situation without making it detoriorate to that level. Just try your best to mend the gap. If after trying for awhile and no positive results, then start withdrawing slowly. Try to be blameless. Be able to beat your chest at the end of the day to say you tried your best for your inlaws before God and man. Dont worry God will reward you for your kindness in the face of hatred. Its a good thing your dh is by your side. Na dat one dey always pain dem pass. So try to remain blameless in his sight in order for them not to sow poisonous seeds in his mind. Above all, be prayerful. Prayer is the key. Say to yourself everyday, i love my in-laws. One day, you will mean it. That's what i'm trying to do. I say everyday to myself no matter how painful that i forgive my in-laws for everything they did to me because revelations from family and friends show God wants me to forgive them. Please try your best. For the sake of your own daughter in-law in future because i know you will get your bfp very soon to shame all your enemies. It is well with you.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulwoman: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tuesday - starting from 19th April, 2016.

35. Alwaystrue, 36. FOTMAG, 37. Omankem, 38. Peacefulwealth, 39. FavourMSJ, 40. Beegurl, 41. Hotmomma, 42. Lilyspringamour, 43. Precy22, 44. Waistbead 45. Mumigrace, 46. Legendsmother, 47. Janix2, 48. stina4u, 49. Redeemed 50. Rute 51. Gsawlah 52. NoLuvLost 53. Mumydidi, 54. Omowunminow, 55. Sammiejo, 56. Chyvia, 57. Babyadorable, 58. Peddylov, 59. Ayashow, 60. Ayaakanoh, 61. Perculiar, 62. Wonyi, 63. enatasha, 64. 99billiondollar, 65, cathibok, 66 Doromay, 67. Jennygurl, 68. Immibabe,

Wenesday - starting from 20th April, 2016.

69. Itissettled3, 70. Mamakendra, 71. Mummyelena, 72. Fatme, 73. Iyabejilantinla, 74. Joyfulmama, 75.Ayaayo, 76. Ayauche, 77. Safe06, 78. Prettmum, 79. Blomi, 80. Stephyberry, 81. Divinemandate, 82. Rgee 83. Babyfacenum1, 84. Glo27, 85. Contumely,86. Blessediva, 87. Joyfulmoda, 88. Iretinyeee, 89. Lovina, 90. Conyema12, 91. IyeEjima, 92. Fertilewomb, 93. Jessicafruity, 94. Mumsoon, 95. Oluwashinadara01, 96, Dazzle86, 97. Exegesis, 98. mum2bsoon, 99. Triangullar, 100. Mrsedeh, 101. Janedyke6, 102. Finecheek12,

Thank you Lord for the numerous miracles and testimonies coming the way of these mamas and papas in Jesus name. Amen. We are grateful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
@Pinky2016 I totally agree with you, but as human people would always have issues with one another, even being URSELF doesn't stop one from having issues, like I said it is a choice for me, I prefer to have peace rather than having this issue or the other, and remember EYE SERVICE is basically doing nothing so there's nothing they can hold u for any other time u don't do. I am just doing me like that, I was brought up to be selfless but not a door mat and trust me I am no push over like I said it takes wisdom.

Not to sound cliche but attitude is everything, or maybe my in laws are wonderful like that cos I have a MIL that will almost carry me on her laps and be petting me if possible and a SIL that can give me her right eye even before requesting for it, maybe I am not in the best position to comment on this post, as said in my previous post there are certain things, I won't do to anybody regardless of who they are cos I won't appreciate if same is done to me.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thank u Fvine 4 always taking out time 2 respond 2 me. I hv pcos bt no fibroid. I used 2 luv soy drinks bt av made up my mind 2 stop it. Ystday was as it is..a mistake.

@Diamondn, thnks dear, I hv googled but all I get is info n soy iso not soy drinks n fertility.
Baby dust 2 u mamas, God bless u.

@Praiseworks. I totally agree wit @heroesoff8 and towerofgrace. Never regret ur marriage, it is God's own mandate 4 every woman to make her home no matter hw bad things are or hw scarce d resources, no marriage is a bed of roses, u are dere 4 a reason. I agree wit not throwing urself in d path of ur inlaws at any given chance because dey cud begin to analyse u as if they knw u evn if its not so. I still use a long spoon 4 her cos she has a bad mouth, Its disheartening 2 me bt I js try 2 manage a smile always so now she has reduced dat n d ministry is still moving.
Many are insensitive sometimes that makes me speak 4 myslf attimes. Talk 2 DH about it n let him js sit by somtimes n watch bt he can step in wen tins are getting too bad 4 u.
I knw u wud hv been more efficient in d village if not for d wound but talking of eyeservice tins lol, I wud hv first worn a big bandage on it.
Above all do not let all these get 2 u, enjoy ur DH he's a gud man. Ttc is stressful on its own do not add 2 dat. Alwys pray 4 dem n continue hving patience. Marriage is patience not love. All d women who adviced me b4 I got married sed d same thing "Js be a patient wife, js be patient in everytin u see" n its exactly like dat.
Am nt d best 2 advice u but, I can say at ds stage dt av seen it all.
U will carry ur own child soonest, nothing will stand in d way of dat.

Hv a bfp filled weekend everyone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.