Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5449823 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vanny2:
Hello Mummies.
The thread has been busy on inlaw matter since morning. May God give us the grace and wisdom for inlaw management. Amen

So, while at work, Aunty Flo came on CD 31.So i rushed to the doctor's.
Pls i need advise, my Doctor has prescribed Clomid 100mg to start tomorrow, currently on Metformin. What side attraction can i do to make it effective? I know abt PreSeed, will get it next week.
What else?
Vit B6 and small Vit C or eliminate Vit C if you take any Prenatal and fruits. My Dr added M2tone and Dexamethasone to my combo. Am also on Metformin. A mum here confirmed the combo worked for her twice. I haven't used the prescription though.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bisiswag(f): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
praiseworks:

@ bisiswag this is the wrong thread for this kind of question. i think there are other threads for this and they might have an answer.

but if i may ask why look for a creche that offers overnight service? Ha! just be careful goodluck
Thanks,sorry had already modified d original post. So so sorry,twas an oversight. Will ask @ the appropriate thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wow! It's been long I visited my e-families, na d economic situation of d country cause am. A very big congrats to all who just got their Bfp, we ll all carry to term ijn. @ Adorablewifey, it is well sis ur sadness ll soon turn to testimony ijn. A big welcome to d newcomers, may u all av d shortest stay ijn. All mamas God is still d same and he ll surprise everyone soon, unlimited Bfp's for everybody ijn. I love you all and you ll always be in my prayer.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fvine:

Maybe the cost is why they're hiding it then, before unu ata mmonwu (unveil d masquerade) wink Any inscriptions on the drug? It can help with the identification.
yes there is but hard to dictate may be I will take a picture of it. you got me laughing the Igbo adage and beside the gyny is NWA AFO.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fvine:

Maybe the cost is why they're hiding it then, before unu ata mmonwu (unveil d masquerade) wink Any inscriptions on the drug? It can help with the identification.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewoman: 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vanny2:
Hello Mummies.
The thread has been busy on inlaw matter since morning. May God give us the grace and wisdom for inlaw management. Amen

So, while at work, Aunty Flo came on CD 31.So i rushed to the doctor's.
Pls i need advise, my Doctor has prescribed Clomid 100mg to start tomorrow, currently on Metformin. What side attraction can i do to make it effective? I know abt PreSeed, will get it next week.
What else?

If you ca use alongside m2tone and raspberry leaf tea and 400mg of vitamin e also b complex to help with your lining and vitamin c for your cm. But you stop the tea immediately you ovulate

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ejimikeokwu: 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fvine:

this is what the inscription look like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2owo: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tunde40:

Hi,
Frankly speaking, if you are looking for real help, I don't think you will be able to find genuine information here and the reason is simple, majority of people who are passing comments and that might answer your post here are mostly marketers who are trying to discourage you on a particular products and tell you to buy this and that, because this happen to me
I was not a member of this forum but I found it interested and i usually visit time to time to read and share other people view concerning my infertility and I have read a lot of great reviews on Serrapeptase dissolving cysts, fibroids and unblocking fallopian tubes so on. I quickly rush to purchase serrapeptase 40,000 iu, was taking 3 x 3 for more than 3 months and after 5 month nothing happened and i read somewhere online that it has to be high potency serrapeptase, and again i purchase 120,000 iu which i took it for 1 whole year and it didnt work.

It might have work for some people which i doubt because it couldnt be verified, it might still be those marketers lies. Beware and only someone going through wat am currently going through will understand my pain. to hell with those cheats, my God is able and i know my miracle will happen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2owo: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
@Tunde40, thank you so much for your honest response. I completely understand your point of view. The truth remains that while there are genuine posts there are also a LOT of marketers. How else can you explain someone who says she now pregnant in one thread but says she's still trying in another?

You clearly haven't given up (as some have suggested). It's clear you are trusting God to answer you. I really pray He does answer all of us seeking Him.

I've posted in other threads but still haven't gotten any confirmation on the Dollyhams Fallocure. Don't want to waste money cos it's expensive but willing to try what I can verify has worked (atleast I can ask God to make it work for me too).

If I was the one who God has helped, I will willingly help other women by doing everything I can to help them verify it's real.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suremum: 12:37am On Apr 23, 2016
2owo:
@Tunde40, thank you so much for your honest response. I completely understand your point of view. The truth remains that while there are genuine posts there are also a LOT of marketers. How else can you explain someone who says she now pregnant in one thread but says she's still trying in another?

You clearly haven't given up (as some have suggested). It's clear you are trusting God to answer you. I really pray He does answer all of us seeking Him.

I've posted in other threads but still haven't gotten any confirmation on the Dollyhams Fallocure. Don't want to waste money cos it's expensive but willing to try what I can verify has worked (atleast I can ask God to make it work for me too).

If I was the one who God has helped, I will willingly help other women by doing everything I can to help them verify it's real.
Now I understand where u and @tunde40 are coming from. So because u want to advertise ur dollyhams falocurre (whatever it is called) u have to first spoil serrapetase right? Pls u guys should just park well and look for other strategies. We ain't fools here ok?

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2owo: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2016
suremum:

Now I understand where u and @tunde40 are coming from. So because u want to advertise ur dollyhams falocurre (whatever it is called) u have to first spoil serrapetase right? Pls u guys should just park well and look for other strategies. We ain't fools here ok?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2owo: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2016
@ suremum, I'm sorry you don't get me. I've always been weary of commenting in threads like this cos people get mean when they don't understand what one is saying.

I honestly don't think anyone is marketing serrapetase cos it's obviously a drug you can purchase at any good drug store (not like those that will tell you its only available in one particular place). I also believe it worked for on woman on this thread (can't remember her name now) because I read all her previous threads and she was just about to give up when God used th drug for her. So I believe it works with patience.

However, diagnosis are different, there different degree of blockage and there's also the more complex situation of hydrosalpinx (don't know much about fibroid. So it possible it won't work f some people or even take a longer time to work.

If you read my post in other threads, you'll realise I'm just looking for an honest answer. I'm really sorry my question an comment pissed you off.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oomiyale(f): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2016
@ vanny2 I won't advice u to add any drug if u met sure of what he gave u most of d gone won't give u d name please just take normal prenatal and take it religious pray is d key day work nor d drug different Dr as their approach to treat ttc [quote
author=fertilewoman post=44955347]

If you ca use alongside m2tone and raspberry leaf tea and 400mg of vitamin e also b complex to help with your lining and vitamin c for your cm. But you stop the tea immediately you ovulate [/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulwoman: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2016
fruitfulwoman:
In other news, mamas please help me o. I no say i no dey answer questions grin Thats because i dont know anything o. My case is more spiritual than physical. Okay. Make i ask. I have searched for omega 369 everywhere online in naija but i no see. Can i buy them seperately, omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9? Na d same thing? Or please suggest where i can get. Na village called state capital i dey o. So no suggest pharmacy.

Secondly, can i take vitamin e throughout my cycle? And what dosage please? I'm going all out this cycle to increase my progesterone because my pms every month no be here o. My n.i.p.p.l.e.s are so painful, its as if they want to fall off, toothache, dizziness. Mild cramping and spotting started yesterday and af na till monday o. I plan on taking from CD 1 vitamin c, vitamin e, vitamin 6, vitamin 12, omega 369, cyclogest if i see am buy. Is it too much? Before i go do from inside hot pot into fire o. Thanks.

Who know the answers to these questions and waka pass, you go dey see my fat face every five minutes o. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wendymama: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2016
Hello guys,

I have a 3 yr old son and I have been ttc for the past 4 months and still no BFP. I waited his long because I wanted to space my children. I normally have a 35 day cycle but for 2 months it increased to 43 and 41 days I thought I was pregnent only to see AF. I complained to my GP who asked me to run hormonal profile on day 21 alone because he was suspecting that I was having anovulatory cycles. Here is the result.
FSH - 23.1 (6.3. -24.0)
LH - 162.4
Prolactin - 18.3 (5 -35)
Progesterone 0.8 (0.25 -6.22)

The pathologist at the lab refused to comment because she Said I should have done a day 3 test as well. So she doesn't have enough information.

Please help me interpret the results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Fvine:

Vit B6 and small Vit C or eliminate Vit C if you take any Prenatal and fruits. My Dr added M2tone and Dexamethasone to my combo. Am also on Metformin. A mum here confirmed the combo worked for her twice. I haven't used the prescription though.

Thank you my Sister. I'll get B6 today. With God, this will work out for us. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Diamondn(f): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Good morning fellow beautiful mamas & mothers of nations, I want to say just a few things I was led to share. I appreciate you all for your contributions, prayers & being yourselves. I'm happy I discovered this thread jst when I was almost cracked emotionally after years of being strong. It's not easy being in this situation but GOD is our strength.
While we are ttc let us not forget to put GOD 1st, by acknowledging His Power & Greatness, for He made those eggs & sperm that forms a baby & no one can ever tell how bones form out of almost invisible sperm & eggs.
PRAYER is the key but effective prayer takes more than just telling GOD what U want, remind Him of His promises, hold Him to His Words;
In Isaiah 55:10 &11 He says He words shall not return to Him void but it shall...prosper in the thg where to He has sent it.
Isaiah 43:26 says Put me in remembrance...declare thou that thou may be justified. Remind Him of His Words always in prayer.He's aware of all our troubles but He also wants to know if u know Ur rights as a child of redemption. GOD doesn't joke with His Words. I encourage Us to search the Bible for His Promises on fruitfulness.
I hav a few here: Genesis 1:28; Exodus 23:26; Deuteronomy 7:13&14; Deuteronomy 28:4 &11, Psalm 113:9; Psalm 127:3; Psalm 128:3 &6; Isaiah 43:18,19 & 21; Isaiah 49:15-17,19,25 &26. that womb that has been desolate shall even now be too narrow by reason of Ur babies.
Isaiah 54:2,3,7,8,11-13,15 &17; Isaiah 61:7; Isaiah 65:24.
For fasting: Isaiah 58:6-14
Lets also remember to pray for the Mercies of GOD; the bible says: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (Romans 3:23) & it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. — Romans 9:16. At the end without GOD's mercies our efforts are nothing.
PRAISE is another powerful tool to move the hand of GOD. Take out some time to praise GOD, midnight preferably, let Him know that despite the situation U still appreciate Him for the gift of life & all other blessings.
Next is SERVICE to GOD; Psalm 92:13-14 says those that be planted in d house of d LORD shall flourish...They shall bring forth fruit in old age.
Going to church only is far from being planted, what is ur input in d successful running of d church. U come & pose on a chair listen to sermon & go, that seat u sat on, someone cleaned it, someone swept that church. U get into d toilet its clean, toilets don't clean themselves, a member in church like u & I did it. Some are ushers, some take care of children, organizing them while service is ongoing & teaching them to know GOD. GOD records &rewards all these efforts we make to move His work & kingdom forward. Let us consider that, especially working in the children's department with regards to our situation. A childless pastor & his wife were transferred to a village, d woman was advised by a deaconess to separate d children from the adults in church & teach them. D pastor's wife did jst that & within 2month she conceived.
Bitterness & Unforgiving heart is actually what is keeping some pple from having children. U can't b unforgiving & still expect GOD's mercies on u. Please lets release all those pple that offended us, forgive, be patient with all man, seek peace & pursue it; our righteous GOD will reward U for keeping His commandments.
Lastly love & care for other people's children, visit orphanages, care for the Widows & their children. Be committed to it, not once in a year or once forever thg but regular help to those kids in need. A friend of mine that waited for some years told me those days that she goes to an orphanage every morning b4 going to work to clean,wash clothes & bath the children, any work at all available in there, honestly I didn't take her seriously until she got pregnant & gave birth,a year later she conceived again. At that point I didn't need an angel to come & tell me to go do same for my miracle. Another woman with adult children that visits the orphanage regularly said she once had a dream where someone came to attack her & a group of children appeared from nowhere some with sticks, they bounced on her attacker & beat him silly.
Whichever one we are doing lets do it with dedication & diligence.
I know some of us may have been doing all these & more but don't be discouraged when u don't get ur miracle as fast as u desire; remember this Word:
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. — Galatians 6:9.
I'm so sorry for the lengthy write-up. I just needed to bare it all.
May our merciful Father in Heaven show us mercy & bless us all with beautiful babies.
Love you all mamas & be encouraged always in the LORD.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2016
fruitfulwoman:
In other news, mamas please help me o. I no say i no dey answer questions grin Thats because i dont know anything o. My case is more spiritual than physical. Okay. Make i ask. I have searched for omega 369 everywhere online in naija but i no see. Can i buy them seperately, omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9? Na d same thing? Or please suggest where i can get. Na village called state capital i dey o. So no suggest pharmacy.

Secondly, can i take vitamin e throughout my cycle? And what dosage please? I'm going all out this cycle to increase my progesterone because my pms every month no be here o. My n.i.p.p.l.e.s are so painful, its as if they want to fall off, toothache, dizziness. Mild cramping and spotting started yesterday and af na till monday o. I plan on taking from CD 1 vitamin c, vitamin e, vitamin 6, vitamin 12, omega 369, cyclogest if i see am buy. Is it too much? Before i go do from inside hot pot into fire o. Thanks.

Who know the answers to these questions and waka pass, you go dey see my fat face every five minutes o. grin

The best online bargain I found for Omega 3,6,9 is at Drugstore Limited. www.thedrugstorelimited.com/shopping/Product-Puritans-Pride-Maximum-Strength-Triple-Omega-3-6-9-(120-Softgels)_537.aspx at N1,590. It's Puritans Pride brand of 120 Capsules that lasts for 40days. That's what I have and I bought in a Pharmacy at N2,600.

Other online stores carrying different brands including Puritans Pride at a higher price are:

Konga : /catalogsearch/result/?q=omega%203%206%209

Supermartng : https://www.supermart.ng/product/ultra-omega-3-6-9-60-capsules

As for Vit E, don't exceed 400iu. Vit E in high doses after Ovulation is not good as it can affect implantation. For Vit C, take a small dose like just 2tabs 2-3 times daily and just eat plenty fruits and veggies. it's good to get your needs from your food where possible rather than supplemental Vit C. All the other Vits you want to take are Ok. Hope all this helps

Now I know say na you be that face wey disturb me tire for my dream last night, Abeg I fit sleep in peace now grin grin grin. Have a great weekend Sis.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
suremum:

lols grin busted! The thing is they are not the only ones, I am secretly spying on 3 other handles here! They were all registered on the same day and have been making comment here without stating what their issues are. I guess its to gather mileage on NL so that when one of them comes out to testify of one drug or healer they used the rest will quote and collaborate angry yimu they think mamas here are shildren.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chinwendym:
lols grin busted! The thing is they are not the only ones, I am secretly spying on 3 other handles here! They were all registered on the same day and have been making comment here without stating what their issues are. I guess its to gather mileage on NL so that when one of them comes out to testify of one drug or healer they used the rest will quote and collaborate angry yimu they think mamas here are shildren.

Mama Ekene haff catch them. No mind them. Best way is to ignore them

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by remi48: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Let's give other ladies hope

I was dx'd with fsh of 81.6 at 38 yrs with hydrosalpinx and what i need mostly is way out n to get my miracle, NL mums, tanks for ur supports.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tunde40:

Hi,
Frankly speaking, if you are looking for real help, I don't think you will be able to find genuine information here and the reason is simple, majority of people who are passing comments and that might answer your post here are mostly marketers who are trying to discourage you on a particular products and tell you to buy this and that, because this happen to me
I was not a member of this forum but I found it interested and i usually visit time to time to read and share other people view concerning my infertility and I have read a lot of great reviews on Serrapeptase dissolving cysts, fibroids and unblocking fallopian tubes so on. I quickly rush to purchase serrapeptase 40,000 iu, was taking 3 x 3 for more than 3 months and after 5 month nothing happened and i read somewhere online that it has to be high potency serrapeptase, and again i purchase 120,000 iu which i took it for 1 whole year and it didnt work.

It might have work for some people which i doubt because it couldnt be verified, it might still be those marketers lies. Beware and only someone going through wat am currently going through will understand my pain. to hell with those cheats, my God is able and i know my miracle will happen.
hello @tunde 40
I want to say you are wrong in your saying. Have you gone on YouTube to watch video of women who used serrapeptase and bam , they got pregnant. It helped cos I followed the exact regimen some of them did and my tubes were open and to God be the glory am pregnant.
Pls in all medication you are on, commmit it to God and ask him to show himself strong. I believe faith is not just folding your hands and believing that God will do it. He will but I believe God wants to bless the work of our hands. While waiting, what are we doing? Even if it is folic acid, working on our weight, detox, or even going for personal retreats. That is something.
Pls dont generalise that ppl who come here to share wat worked for them are here to market drugs. We are here to help each other. I learnt from reading the post of ppl like blendy, udomama, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4babiesfmGod: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hello my soon to be mummies,
I greet you all. I have been reading as a guest and I must confess that I learnt a lot. May God bless Arlington who started this tread and others who have kept it alive and I believe as God did it for her and other women , God will surely do it for us. I got pregnant with fibroid but was careless as I thought all was fine until i lost it at the office while working. That was July 2015. It was a sad one because I thought I was fit. No signs I started seeing water from my VG streaming down my legs before I could get to the rest room something fell out. I remember I saw this water from my VG some days before the office incident when I was making my hair I asked the woman because it's my first pregnancy and she said that that's how some women are if you have a lot of water in your body. I never knew it would result to Mc. As God shows us mercy and we get pregnant I will be very careful. This forum is very good because I learnt a Lot from women who where pregnant with fibroid and delivered because I saw them testify in this forum me I will testify IJN.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
remi48:
Let's give other ladies hope

I was dx'd with fsh of 81.6 at 38 yrs with hydrosalpinx and what i need mostly is way out n to get my miracle, NL mums, tanks for ur supports.

There are write up on how to reduce fsh but it's on ivf thread.yeah people testified after some drugs. With God all things are possible
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Modify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
enatasha:
Sabi Mama's, I dey greet una . Make una no pass this my post oo. Toh, the time has finally come. God has open the doors finally made a way for us, so I am going in for the surgery (myomectomy).
I beseech you all to pray for the success of the surgery next week by the grace of God. Again I know God will see me through. He has been a faithful God and will always be.
Well, I don't know how my in-laws will react if they hear that I have fibroid's (I don cry tire for this fibroid matter). If only it wasn't calcified I wouldn't have even gone for the surgery.
However, hubby has told me not to worry and that he won't tell his parents/relatives that its fibroid. My gynae too, promised me that he won't tell them its fibroid cos he knows what women go through once the in-laws discovered that the problem is from the woman (chai, may God help us). With my history of multiple surgeries I wonder what they will tell me if they hear about this again. Even before our wedding, some people adviced my hubby to leave me cos of the surgeries I had and they insinuate that I may have difficulty conceiving. He never listened and never told me, until I jokingly asked him if he was ever adviced to leave me. I am extremely fragile and wouldn't want to go through trauma again.

Jehovah will see you through. You will have a speedy recovery, and as soon as you start TTC again a bfp will be yours, in Jesus mighty name I pray.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wendymama:
Hello guys,

I have a 3 yr old son and I have been ttc for the past 4 months and still no BFP. I waited his long because I wanted to space my children. I normally have a 35 day cycle but for 2 months it increased to 43 and 41 days I thought I was pregnent only to see AF. I complained to my GP who asked me to run hormonal profile on day 21 alone because he was suspecting that I was having anovulatory cycles. Here is the result.
FSH - 23.1 (6.3. -24.0)
LH - 162.4
Prolactin - 18.3 (5 -35)
Progesterone 0.8 (0.25 -6.22)

The pathologist at the lab refused to comment because she Said I should have done a day 3 test as well. So she doesn't have enough information.

Please help me interpret the results.

Welcome to this thread and may ur stay here be very very short and fruitful. From ur result, ur progesterone hormone is low. Other mamas will come and interprete d results better.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hi wonderful sisters.
It's been a long while. I got tired of everything, even fought DH out of frustration.. But the guy stood gidigba that he won't let me pack my things o. It's been 7yrs and a month on this ttc issue now. Between the last time I was here and last month, I had two mcs 3 & 4weeks. Altogether I've had more than 20 mcs at 3,4,5,6 even 7wks confirmed and unconfirmed over the years. Unexplained.. because some docs said progesterone is low while others say it's not. I've once treated hyperprolactinaemia.
To cut it short, I stopped all medicines, doctors, hospitals and just started looking unto God and also enjoying my life. The only other thing I did differently was that I bought 3 bottles of trevo which myself and DH took for a month (January) and we didn't buy another since then.
I was waiting for AF this month 12th but it never showed up.. I got bfp 3days later.. Not too excited but looking unto God. I'm at 5weeks now.. Cramping and back pain at intervals.. I didn't visit any doc o.. They've tortured me enough. I only requested for prayer support in a mosque and a church nii plus eating well though I bought pregnacare original today(unused yet).
I pray I carry this one to term. I may not be here frequently o.. Cos I'm still depressed over everything but I'll check in at intervals.
Missed you babes o.. Hafsah,ayaakanoh,legendsmother,mompurity etc... I'm sure you all have success stories to tell me.. I can't read through old posts.. Just too much nii.
God bless you all. Baby dusts to y'all !

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuddlemoi: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
enatasha:
Sabi Mama's, I dey greet una . Make una no pass this my post oo. Toh, the time has finally come. God has open the doors finally made a way for us, so I am going in for the surgery (myomectomy).
I beseech you all to pray for the success of the surgery next week by the grace of God. Again I know God will see me through. He has been a faithful God and will always be.
Well, I don't know how my in-laws will react if they hear that I have fibroid's (I don cry tire for this fibroid matter). If only it wasn't calcified I wouldn't
have even gone for the surgery.
However, hubby has told me not to worry and that he won't tell his parents/relatives that its fibroid. My gynae too, promised me that he won't tell them its fibroid cos he knows what women go through once the in-laws discovered that the problem is from the woman (chai, may God help us). With my history of multiple surgeries I wonder what they will tell me if they hear about this again. Even before our wedding, some people adviced my hubby to leave me cos of the surgeries I had and they insinuate that I may have difficulty conceiving. He never listened and never told me, until I jokingly asked him if he was ever adviced to leave me. I am extremely fragile and wouldn't want to go through trauma again.

God almighty will see you through ijn.i pray the lords compensates you with Your BFP too ijn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.