Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,142 members, 7,867,322 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5451615 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
@enatasha.God will see you through it all,the whole procedure will be a success in Jesus name.So long as your dh is supportive and the aim of the surgery is to Increase your chances of conception(though it is God who showeth mercy),whatever your in laws would say should be less important to you my dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chigirl45: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
fruitful women pls what is the right dose of vitamin e,I bought 1000iu cos I didn't see 400iu in its natural form, so I bought the 1000iu.I hope I am not taking too much o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4babiesfmGod: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
@omowumigan ...congratulations to you. Happy bumping. @enatasha God will see you through. To all the mama's this is our year. Am new abeg make una make me feel at home oh...... still learning the terms grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
enatasha:
Sabi Mama's, I dey greet una . Make una no pass this my post oo. Toh, the time has finally come. God has open the doors finally made a way for us, so I am going in for the surgery (myomectomy).

My DH told his family I did appendix surgery when I went for myomectomy..... Your dh can do same.

You would be fine. I think your dh has adopted the 'for better for worse mindset' , you should do the same and please stop teasing him about leaving you so the devil doesn't act on that.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
enatasha:
Sabi Mama's, I dey greet una . Make una no pass this my post oo. Toh, the time has finally come. God has open the doors finally made a way for us, so I am going in for the surgery (myomectomy).
I beseech you all to pray for the success of the surgery next week by the grace of God. Again I know God will see me through. He has been a faithful God and will always be.
Well, I don't know how my in-laws will react if they hear that I have fibroid's (I don cry tire for this fibroid matter). If only it wasn't calcified I wouldn't have even gone for the surgery.
However, hubby has told me not to worry and that he won't tell his parents/relatives that its fibroid. My gynae too, promised me that he won't tell them its fibroid cos he knows what women go through once the in-laws discovered that the problem is from the woman (chai, may God help us). With my history of multiple surgeries I wonder what they will tell me if they hear about this again. Even before our wedding, some people adviced my hubby to leave me cos of the surgeries I had and they insinuate that I may have difficulty conceiving. He never listened and never told me, until I jokingly asked him if he was ever adviced to leave me. I am extremely fragile and wouldn't want to go through trauma again.
Almighty will go with you and your mouth will be full of testimony after the surgery in Jesus name.....Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
@entasha, I pray for a successful procedure and a BFP thereafter.
@omowumigan, congratz on ur BFP. Dis time around u'll carry to term and birth them with ease when due in Jesus name.
@all. Have faith.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Diamondn(f): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
@omowunmigan Thank GOD for your Bfp. Be happy dear, this one will stay, you'll carry your baby or babies in 9months

@enatasha You are strong darling,please confess positively at all times. Our Faithful Father will see you through it all. That Surgery will be a great success.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
@ enatasha, you have no cause for alarm, you are not in any doctors hands but in the hollow of the almighty hands. Go in and come out with favour and testimony in Jesus name amen.

@ Omowumigan, grin grin congratulations mama. Its actually difficult but my advice is don't loose hope. I have had stillbirth, IUFD, ectopic pregnancy and mcs, but am I throwing in the towel? No way grin yes it gets to a stage the joy and euphoria is always tinged with fear but keep trusting and believing that this has come to stay. Please try not to stress yourself, I will still advice you go see a doctor, if possible have a weekly scan to know if the OS opens along the way so that something can be done.

@ newbies, 4babiesfmGod, wendymama and all others you are welcome to this wonderful family, wishing you shortest stay with bfp testimony.

@ chigirl45, I have never used vitamin E but I use evening primerose, I think taking one capsule of the one you bought per day is ok.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
omowunmigan:
I was waiting for AF this month 12th but it never showed up.. I got bfp 3days later..
Missed you babes o.. Hafsah,ayaakanoh,legendsmother,mompurity etc... I'm sure you all have success stories to tell me.. I can't read through old posts.. Just too much nii.
God bless you all. Baby dusts to y'all !

Congratulations dear...really long time indeed. Please do not be weary, this baby would stay to full term. Please go to the hospital and see your doctor and discuss options for progesterone support.
Congratulations once again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
omowunmigan:
Hi wonderful sisters.
It's been a long while. I got tired of everything, even fought DH out of frustration.. But the guy stood gidigba that he won't let me pack my things o. It's been 7yrs and a month on this ttc issue now. Between the last time I was here and last month, I had two mcs 3 & 4weeks. Altogether I've had more than 20 mcs at 3,4,5,6 even 7wks confirmed and unconfirmed over the years. Unexplained.. because some docs said progesterone is low while others say it's not. I've once treated hyperprolactinaemia.
To cut it short, I stopped all medicines, doctors, hospitals and just started looking unto God and also enjoying my life. The only other thing I did differently was that I bought 3 bottles of trevo which myself and DH took for a month (January) and we didn't buy another since then.
I was waiting for AF this month 12th but it never showed up.. I got bfp 3days later.. Not too excited but looking unto God. I'm at 5weeks now.. Cramping and back pain at intervals.. I didn't visit any doc o.. They've tortured me enough. I only requested for prayer support in a mosque and a church nii plus eating well though I bought pregnacare original today(unused yet).
I pray I carry this one to term. I may not be here frequently o.. Cos I'm still depressed over everything but I'll check in at intervals.
Missed you babes o.. Hafsah,ayaakanoh,legendsmother,mompurity etc... I'm sure you all have success stories to tell me.. I can't read through old posts.. Just too much nii.
God bless you all. Baby dusts to y'all !
Congratulations sis,affliction will not rise again in Jesus name,you will carry this one to term and deliver like the Hebrew women,mum alive,baby alive and dad rejoicing

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayauche(f): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
@Enatasha: Almighty God will see u thru and u will also announce ur Bfp very soon in Jesus name. Amen.

Omowunmigan: congrats sis, u will carry to term in Jesus name and nothing shall by any means hurt u or LOs.

All newbies welcome
4babiesfmGod: welcome sweetie, love dis ur moniker oo.

Lalabu: Sis I greet u ooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Thanks all for your prayers, well-wishes and advices. I claim them all. May Almighty God answer all our prayers.. It's a small thing for him to do.
Mummydidi and hafsat24, I read back and saw your posts asking after me.. Here I am o.. With good news and hoping for healthy twins at due date this time around.
Mommas here think I should go to the hospital.. Hnmm.. I'll give it a try on Monday.
God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twogreatnations: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
@ entasha, your surgery will be successful and God Almighty will reward you with a bfp. You are really a strong woman.

@ omowunmigan, congratulations on ur bfp, this child has come to stay, you've really been strong and been through a lot. May God hear your plea for help and make this stay. You remain in my prayers.

@ all mothers in the house, good evening MAs. May all your efforts be crowned with a resounding bfp by God. Love you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
chigirl45:
fruitful women pls what is the right dose of vitamin e,I bought 1000iu cos I didn't see 400iu in its natural form, so I bought the 1000iu.I hope I am not taking too much o
Stop after Ovulation. The iu you bought is high for after Ovulation but good during the follicular phase. High Vit E after Ovulation can affect implantation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
@ fruitfulwoman
I responded to your original post earlier. Minutes after, my post was deleted and I was banned. I will respond but won't go into details because I don't like them Mods ban hammer.

Omega 3,6,9 is available online at drugstorelimited - great brand and cheapest price ever, I bought mine at a higher price at a physical Pharmacy, so that's a very lucky price, also available at Konga and at supermartng. You can Google these to get the links. I guess posting the direct links was what got me banned. Not sure though.

As for Vit E, it's very good during the follicular phase but a high dose after Ovulation is not good. I'll refrain from stating dosages because the fear of Ban Hammer on Nairaland is the beginning of wisdom. grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lalabu(f): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ayauche:
@Enatasha: Almighty God will see u thru and u will also announce ur Bfp very soon in Jesus name. Amen.

Omowunmigan: congrats sis, u will carry to term in Jesus name and nothing shall by any means hurt u or LOs.

All newbies welcome
4babiesfmGod: welcome sweetie, love dis ur moniker oo.

Lalabu: Sis I greet u ooo.
Tnx my sister,God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
teenuharde
HSG experience is different for different women. I encourage you to go for it.
You may type HSG on the search bar and see different experiences. Yours maybe totally different.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanny2: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
@Enatasha, you are not alone, God is with you. Go in for your surgery. We wish you speedy recovery and a BFP soon after.(e-hugs)

@Omowunmigan, you will not cast your young again.Afflictions will not rise again the second time. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilechic: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
My story, Was diagnosed of pcos about 4 years back, cyst in the ovaries plus prolactin was over the roof. Got married last year, had n.ipple discharge this Jan, read here to eat cabbage,asap started eating that, by the time I did hormonal assay. My prolactin was in the normal range, awesome! Had a pelvic scan, no cysts again! Though all other symptoms of pcos still exist extremly hairy, weight gain(i better join fvine weight loss group),plus amenorrhea. Had HSG few days back, I bet it was d longest hsg in history, there was resistance, d fluid wasn't going in, but did after I was positioned in a diff manner,was told to get the result on my clinic day(im scared). Noticed I bleed(spotted) today. I think it's a side effect of the hsg, as I read online.
I just hope and pray the result won't be too bad. Sincerely scared.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
@fertilechick, congratulations on the normal prolactin levels and cysts disappearance. God will surely perfect all the remaining ones. Just keep believing and working towards it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
@ all, ahnie ( Zino's mum) in the pregnancy thread lost her daddy. She's in a great pain now and needs all the consolation she can get. Lets all show her some love by dropping condolence messages on the pregnancy thread for her, remember she also makes out time to encourage and wish us well here.
One love.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
@enatasha, the lord is by your side and He will take absolute control of everything. I had myomectomy done this year January and God in His mercies made it easy for me, infact it was beyond my understanding. Just commit all in His hands and watch Him do the miraculous.

@omowunmigan, congratulations sis, you shall carry this pregnancy to full term and deliver like the Hebrew women. You are victorious in Jesus name.

@newbies, welcome to this wonderful e-family, your stay shall be short and fruitful. Pls relax and enjoy yourself as I trust God you will announce your bfp soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
@Enatasha thank God for His providence. I bless the Lord for making a way for you. Sister it is done in Jesus name, amen. I pray against spirit of fear, monitoring spirit and principalities and powers, let them be deep asleep on that day in Jesus name, amen. Your journey will be a smooth one cos Holy Trinity in One God shall be the surgeons and other medical teams in the theatre, amen. Good news all round grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
A cheerful warmth welcome to all new mamas. I pray for your short stay here with two thick double lines of bfp in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Youngmum1(f): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
sugah:

Congratulations dear...really long time indeed. Please do not be weary, this baby would stay to full term. Please go to the hospital and see your doctor and discuss options for progesterone support.
@omowunmigan. Please take sugahs advice and see a doctor. My close friend had the same issue but she met a gynea who told her that she needed hormonal support.
My dear her baby girl is six months old now!
You will see your lo very soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bidemibunmi: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
@ enatasha. I wish you a successful surgery. But sorry you started the thread on rccg midwife for fibroid removal that your friend used it and the fibroid came out and this serves as alternative to surgery. Why don't you try that one first?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Youngmum1(f): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
sugah:

@omowunmigan. Please take sugahs advice and see a doctor. My close friend has the same issue but she met a gynea who told her that she needed hormonal support.
My dear her baby girl is six months old now!
You will see your lo very soon. Congratulations!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Congratulations to all mamas that got their bfps. I wish una happy and healthy pushing in Jesus name, amen. Una go carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women by God's grace, amen. My triplets in the making are saying hello to their friends inside una belle. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
@all fruitful mamas I greet all of us. My triplets are greeting every mama on this thread. May God never allow us to be weak in praising Him, talking to Him through prayers and in confessing positive bfp results in Jesus name, amen.

One love all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
enatasha:
I beseech you all to pray for the success of the surgery next week by the grace of God. Again I know God will see me through. He has been a faithful God and will always be.
Well, I don't know how my in-laws will react if they hear that I have fibroid's (I don cry tire for this fibroid matter). If only it wasn't calcified I wouldn't have even gone for the surgery.
However, hubby has told me not to worry and that he won't tell his parents/relatives that its fibroid. My gynae too, promised me that he won't tell them its fibroid cos he knows what women go through once the in-laws discovered that the problem is from the woman (chai, may God help us). With my history of multiple surgeries I wonder what they will tell me if they hear about this again. Even before our wedding, some people adviced my hubby to leave me cos of the surgeries I had and they insinuate that I may have difficulty conceiving. He never listened and never told me, until I jokingly asked him if he was ever adviced to leave me. I am extremely fragile and wouldn't want to go through trauma again.

enatasha the surgery will be a success in Jesus name and after it na your Lo dey come oooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
omowunmigan:
Thanks all for your prayers, well-wishes and advices. I claim them all. May Almighty God answer all our prayers.. It's a small thing for him to do.
Mummydidi and hafsat24, I read back and saw your posts asking after me.. Here I am o.. With good news and hoping for healthy twins at due date this time around.
Mommas here think I should go to the hospital.. Hnmm.. I'll give it a try on Monday.
God bless you all.

congrats mama the lord will perfect that which he has started affliction will not arise a second time. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praiseworks: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
4babiesfmGod:
@omowumigan ...congratulations to you. Happy bumping. @enatasha God will see you through. To all the mama's this is our year. Am new abeg make una make me feel at home oh...... still learning the terms grin grin

you are welcome and may your stay be shorter in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.