Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,632 members, 7,840,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5428485 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
@memyselfandi,
Take heart and let Jesus take the wheel like you said. Hormonal imbalance causes alot of medical issues that many women experience and is caused by various reasons...medically I know the ovaries should be zeroed on for low estrogen. Ensure you have a plan with your doctor concerning the use of these birth control pills...If there is no improvement its of no use as you should be on birth away.

@Pink,
I love these kind of testimonies! See as she just shame say God na me be this? Indeed, everything will just be surreal for her now. See its children that you wait on God for that you can hold up to God and say 'Lord it is you that gave me this gift, even when it seemed impossible, take Over'.
That was why Hannah could give up Samuel and God gave her 5 more.

@Mamatriplets,
Lol. I am good at hunting any cocroach, mosquito or ant wey dey try flex for my house o. Per football, suporters club when I get time. Bedmantics? Leave matter for Matthias.

I go pray that prayer point o but you for put caveat o, meaning Prayer point is prayed at your own risk. Because some people go born 5 hale and hearty children (quintuplets)...in this case both husband and wife go dey embarrased o. The same family, friends wey dey harass u now go say ahn ahn, you for do am jejely. Dem no dey vex born na in the economy of today.

I suggest the prayer point also in the scripture I quoted:
"Lord do for me this day as you let your face shine upon me, to take away my reproach among people."

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
Correct prayer points Alwaystrue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hi everyone. How are you all doing? I'm just there in my 2ww waiting for my bfp by God's grace. Takia of y'all. Babydust! God is too faithful to fail. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gd day blessed moms n dads. I've been a secret follower of dis trend. Honestly I must say that its been very encouraging.me, I ve ttc for 6 months o.I saw a prayer point pls include me I know for sure that prayer opens every door. Pls can one blessed mom advise me on d first step to take.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
@ebony,
May your expectation be granted by God. Amen.

@Skimpychick,
You are welcome.
Step 1, pray and entrust all to God.

Step 2, do not fret. Have you or hubby been diagnosed with any issue before now? If yes, depends on your conclusion/treatment. Not that it even matters, God is God. If no, anything can happen soon. Medically, it is too early to be bothered.

Step 3, Let go and let God. Just try to eat healthy, relax and do not be stressed.

Oh I forgot to add this for the three steps by default, enjoy your husband and perform your conjugal duty.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
Y is it that before one gets married, one is likely to conceive without medical help but once I do, I go begin delay.God help ur daughters o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
@ebony thank u. Thank God I found this trend.I was thinking I'm d only one as all my collegues that I wedded before them r now preg.God is still God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
Skimpychick only u ke? Welcome to the club.
Do u know when ovulate? Are Diagonised of any issues? Feel free to talk to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
@Wonyi,
May the Lord lift up your spirit.
Many have not always got what they wanted yet they praise the Lord for everything.
Please do not say things that will not make the Lord happy. Your chastity was kept by you before marriage because I know you wanted to honour your body and you feared God. Why will you because of this thing that God has not yet granted you make you question this good action

You that God has blessed with all you asked for except this, do not be ungrateful pls.
You are acting like the Israelites in the wilderness despite all God has done.
God knows why He does his things.
Give thanks in ALL things.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loliporp(f): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
@Memyselfandi primolut N hmmm,dat drug did nt wrk for me o,i A̶̲̥̅♏ still battling ฬάϮ started about 5yrs ago till nw.was on primolut for 2consecutive yrs and no good result, it starts well but leaves U̶̲̥̅̊ worse,ur case is d opposite of mine,mine is breakthrough bleeding dat won't stop execpt any of primolut,vitamin-k or any drug or injection dat inhibits heavy flow is applied.i think its best 2 go wit your Doc so U̶̲̥̅̊ don't worsen your case or beta still talk 2 him about gynecosid nt sure if i spelt it right.hv used it once wen i had dis experience 4 like 4mnth AF dnt show up М̣̣̇Ɣ Doc prescribed it,and it wrked.but also i will ask dat U̶̲̥̅̊ pray o.cus only God give total healing frm progest.

@seanbell,hebrew woman,pinky2,rocksqueen thanks for ur advise and counsel on М̣̣̇Ɣ PCOS fear.
@all all dis wkend/pub holiday na real knackson bd Wε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥k o una talk A̶̲̥̅♏ no be small, dat all d bd front n back,and even upside down will nt be in vain IJN

@all Af started last Wε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥k 18th do U̶̲̥̅̊ kw as @ yestiday i was still hving heavy flow,had 2 do an xtray 4 ma Doc 2 be double sure ders no fibroid cusing such blood loss,d result came out thus

Findings: A normal sized retroflexed empty uterus (47x47x45)mm wit a normal homogeneous echogenicity is noted .The endometrium is uniform thickened (12mm) .Both ovaries are normal sized (Rt 45x26x30;Lt48x34x30)mm. The right showsa maturing follicle 12mm. The POD and adnexae are normal. D bleed was arrested wit Tranexamic acid and ibruprfen i realy don't kw how long i hv 2 liv like dis just recovering as hv been very weak . Lovely nite rest evry 1
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
@wonyi it is well with u. Pls don't b discouraged. Remember d case of job when God blessed him with everything.d devil went to bet with d almighty to allow him test job that d man job wld turn against God. Who knows you might have quintuplets.just be ready o. That is how God works.I ve a witness in my estate.her own na 3.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 6:23am On Oct 27, 2012
God bless u sister/fruitful mums
D knack son no be small as dh n I move to a private beach house so nobody disturb us (I forgot my ppreseedundecided). Was missin u all I say make I check come see say page don reach 144 I no fit sleep again ooo if I no read, dat means Monday I no work.
Mama 3 pls add me to prAyers abeg Greenfruits ttc 2yrs n 6months. Ahh him don chatch say I no sleep, imagine him call my fone by my side to get me. Hhaaahaa he has been very helpful Thank God.

Preggy moms hw una dey.

Thank u all for giving such wonderful advice to dis lady. Babe may God help u n keep ur home.

Pls is it normal to still hv pain at d right side of abdoment till now like O pain.

Take care luv u loads
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2012
Good morning all,
Have you ever wondered why no two people have the same fingerprints?

Everyone is unique and everyone one has different paths.

Imagine this, someone starts life very early and finished schooling and searches for job for years, some start very late and even get job offers while in school.

Some marry much later and have their children immediately while their friends that married way before them are still trusting God.

Some marry after sampling so many other people sexually and conceive when they get married very fast while the virgins keep waiting.

Some live life full of troubles and die early, some enjoy life for so long till old age and it could be vice versa.

Some give birth later but become grandparents faster than those who seemingly started earlier.

Some acquire much so early in life and lose all at an older age, meanwhile some take so much time to acquire and enjoy it through out their life.

What does it tell us, it is not of him that willeth or him that runneth but of God who shows mercy.
God is never late, He is only going per His plan for us.

The first will be the last and the last first. We may be first last in another and vice versa.

God is good people, we may not understand but He himself said the thoughts He has towards us are thoughts of good and not evil to give us an expected end.

God needed a prophet in Hannahs son, a forerunner in Elizabeth's offspring, the continuance of the people He had called to Himself, in Sarah n Rebecca's children, a strongman of Israel in Monaoh's child.
Have you asked what God wants to do in and through your child(ren)?
God help us be godly parents to train our children right.
Let us remember that God created us for His pleasure and He is the master planner.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2012
Gd morning blessed moms n dads. How are we enjoying d salah holiday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by baby124: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
Wow, I read this whole thread. I hope God meets you all at your point of need, and blesses you with kids who will change their generation for the better. I have learnt a lot, and I am inspired by the hope, faith and trust in God which has borne fruit for some and will bear fruit for all. May God bless, and give you all your heart's desire. Amen.

Let us not forget those kids who have been orphaned or abandoned. If we can sponsor or mentor one, we would have made a difference in the life of a kid. Nothing like the compassion and love of a woman who knows what it takes to have a child, and who values the life and gift of a child.May God reward you all as you read this.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
@all. How una dey o! This place is a ribcracker these days... smiley

But the person wey surprise me pass na alwaystrue!I thank God for mamatriplets o! As she unleash the humour come yap alwaystrue small naim AlwaysT return the humour back to sender grin

I don laf tire!

@arly..that is the sweetest thing! May the same God bless your womb a second time (or third or fourth or fifth or tenth according to your request).I wanna say thank you again for starting this thread!

@all. The devil na liar!Please help me say a big amen sisters!
Me wey be say me and dh never quarrel any beta quarrel since we marry..if you see the MIGHTY quarrel wey we quarrel the day we suppose knackson after the trigger ehn!It came out of the blues.We just set each other off naim the tin escalate within a few minutes!Even dh sef gree say na devil.
After we reconcile few hours later, I come get hope say that night the bed go beg!
Only for one mumu sleep to start dey catch me in the evening! By the time show suppose start, dh said I was out like a light! cry
As God will have it, I woke up hours later.I was so upset at myself!I asked dh why he didn't just do the thing while I was asleep.He say e for be rape, I say e nor mean,say whether I complain say make e stop?Wetin concern my open legs with my closed eyes? undecided
Anyway I just use straight face carry my preseed and soft cup keep by my side, dh took one look at me, saw that I meant business and had to rise to the occasion.Afterwards I start to faya prayer against all the machinations of the evil one!
I am just hoping I didn't miss the window...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
Thank you my TTC peeps, really appreciate all your support and prayers. I hope ure all having a banging holiday if in Naija.

@ Santangelo25, Thanks and I really appreciate your analysis if the situation from the male angle. Just gave another angle to look at the whole situ.

Well we made up and I thank God for it. We still need loads of prayers... Loads of it. I pray God meet you all at all your point of needs.

Have a good weekend!

Beetle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
hello sisters, i beggy jare, the thing came in full force, well sha, i tear well well cos i wasnt happy. All is well sha.

@Rockygirl, it is well, devil na liar, thank God you two settle immediately so he was defeated.

@all, plaese can we discuss about luteal phase? i beg i need am that is why i am asking, if in this last cycle i ovulated on day 17 and the next period came on day 24, then i can bet my luteal phase is small, and from the little i have read 14days is the best and usually dont have up to 14days, please sisiters and experts lets talk about it.

i am going to get busy on reading stuffs on it but please kindly send your 2cents.

then, DH has started with fertilaid and countboost, i introduce it to my doctor and he said ok, he should use it for say 4weeks and we do the test, but i know he wont use it regularly, camrygail and hebrewwoman, i know your hubbies used it, how regular did they use it and was it very helpful and in how long did the effect show?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
@Rockqueen, hmmmm... I laff @ d devil on ur behalf as he has failed woefully. Don't worry so far U did d DEED, God will make it a GOAL!!! I used to have this problem wit DH earlier on in my marriage but with Prayer I overcame!!! Now during my Ovulation I go just humble myself. Even if Dh curse me I go say thank U Sir, If he even slaps me I go kneel down beg am to slap me more, if he calls me stupid I go say that is my favourite name. ALL FOR PEACE TO REIGN. After that if he tries me I go cut rope follow am angry tongue . Seriously am always conscious of dis during my fertile period. Becos if U are angry U too will not care. Its after everytin that U will start regretting!!! Same tin repeats in d next cycle and d next!!! Before U know It, years don pass. 2 Corinthians 2V.11; Lest Satan should take advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. @All, We Must Overcome!!! Hope we are all ready for tonight?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
@beetle, you can be sure you have our prayers, God, who you trust will help you.

@alwaystrue, i be like you once upon a time, to even be seen with a man na to begin shake, am sure you think we can see you through your nairaland ID, lol. to me i think pips talk of knackson to make this forum light a little, at least to laugh. i am actually enjoying your role here, they that edifieth, will be edified too, so be sure, soon God will remember you. much love.

@mamaT, you are just the comedian we need in this thread. ha, you too funny, you will always have reasons to laugh in Jesus name.

@udoka, have you run to meet your hubby abi na long weekend you dey enjoy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OloriL(f): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
-
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
@Omonikiba, wetin man go do na, other than to laff in d face of adversity. I say a big Amen to ur Prayers IJN. @Let's Remember Prayer Nite is TONIGHT!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
@oloril, thanks for your time, my Dr had asked me to do all the test but i dont it in my last cycle, i am planning to do it in this cycle, he gave me six weeks appointment so that i can be ready with them by then. i ovulate usually on day 13/14, this is the only time it came on day 17/18, i wonder why. now, if i add the usual and average LP 14 to 14 is 28, my cycle is not up to 28 days.

i am sure i will be able to discuss with him properly on this when i see him in my next appointment.

thank you sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OloriL(f): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
omonikiba, you are welcome.

mamatriplets, pls add me to prayer list, OloriL ttc 1 yr 10 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
@mamaT pls wats d prayer topic for tonight.do we need to include fasting @least 6-12,wat do u think.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
@all, wat do we think about including fasting to d prayers n reading some Bk of psalms like 35, 109, 127, 20 etc n d prayer topics goes with it .God has already answered our prayers even before we started.amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
@Skimpychick, as I write dis am frying dodo n egg wen I wan chop for dinner. Wen I saw ur fasting suggestion, I frown ma face angry angry angry. Lol... There's really no need for that as Honeyfave once said that an hour of night prayers is equal to 6am-6pm fasting & prayers & I wldnt agree less as its not easy at all to wake up to Pray!!! & the better becos that's wen evil pple gather & We Team up to SCATTER them!!! If U read backward ull see the prayer points for tonight; O Lord embarrass Me with ur Blessings and
Alwaystrue: "Lord do for me this day as you let your face shine upon me, to take away my reproach among people.".
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
@all...d prayer topic is wonderful. we are grabing our children tonight. no medical report is strong enough to hold us back from having our babies.no more delay in Jesus name amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
Wonyi Darling, God loves you and have received your apology letter. Your letter actually brought tears to my eyes and I ernestly pray that God will answer you soon. Dont be discouraged, and dont give up. Keep trying your best and leave the rest for Him. Baby dusts to you and all my other sisters still in God's waiting room. So many testimonies have been coming in this season. Yours will not be left out. One love!

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.