Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5414002 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2012
Mama t, congrats on ur deliverancy It ll be permanant ijn. And tonight is d night d devil is in big trouble. Here is my pelvic scan test result which I did yesterday! UTERUS: non -gravid normal size and anteverted uterus, measuring 60mm (L) x 37mm (t) x 37mm (AP) in diameter, observed with noticeable central endometrial echotexture. ADNEXAE: both ovaries were seen measuring left : 24x26mm and in it noticeable dominant follicle measuring 14x14mm, right side ovary measuring 23x24mm. NIL: myoma seen. CONCLUSION: acyesis. Wat do u guys think?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2012
GM FL,
@MamaT, God is the mighty WARRIOR, HE's great in battles...you are more than a conqueror. Thank God for the Victory.

last midnite, I dreamt and saw a big fresh snake climbing a wall of a compound going on its own without trying to attack but two other tiny snakes too were raising their heads in attack but they couldn't bite any of us, myself and females cousins were in the compound,the snakes later disappeared.
i was so scared in the dream, my big cousin told us to start clearing the compound cos it was full of dried leaves that fell from trees and that is the reason why these snakes could hide in our compound.
we started sweeping and clearing the dirts from the compound till i woke up.
wen i woke up i started praying while i laid on the bed. after i finished that prayer section and was about to go back to sleep. the spirit in me just said is that how to pray, i quickly jumped up, went to the living room and started praying with anger moving from edge of the room to another and thereafter i had peace in my mind. Hubby called me IYA ADURA *lol*
dont know what this dream means but will call my pastor later in the day.

please anybody who can give one or two meanings to this dream should let me know.
Am in for Tonight's prayer into November

have a fruitful day!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2012
@Adedoyinsola,
Dont know how to read Pelvic scan o but Acyesis means absence of pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeyfave: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2012
MamaTriplets: I walk back into my room and guess what I saw on my bed A DEAD RAT!!! I quickly got an ice cream cup by my bedside n covered it. Straight for burning. I didn't put any poison anywhere to kill rat, secondly, how come on my bed? I was Baffled!!! Truely I HAVE SEEN THE DOWNFALL OF SATAN!!! I keep my ear down like slippers waiting to hear who will die cos someone must confess & die!!! My case is very spiritual that's why I encourage ttc Women 2 always pray as U neva can tell. Abeg tonight We would Speak Into November to Yield its Increase into our lives. Collectively We would call forth our Babies to come forth!!! Time is 12midnight!!! GOD FOR US ALL!!!

A great testimony!! YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR BABY IN JESUS NAME.
A power of prayer can never be overemphasized.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gr8babe: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2012
Gud morning mothers,
Pls I need ur advice. My hubby did SFA test and infection was seen. Both of us were placed on doxycycline and ciprotabs for 14days. Can we BD after completing d dosage or we should wait for another test to confirm d infection is gone before BD?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeyfave: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2012
Flakeey: GM FL,

last midnite, I dreamt and saw a big fresh snake climbing a wall of a compound going on its own without trying to attack but two other tiny snakes too were raising their heads in attack but they couldn't bite any of us, myself and females cousins were in the compound,the snakes later disappeared.
i was so scared in the dream, my big cousin told us to start clearing the compound cos it was full of dried leaves that fell from trees and that is the reason why these snakes could hide in our compound.we started sweeping and clearing the dirts from the compound till i woke up.
wen i woke up i started praying while i laid on the bed. after i finished that prayer section and was about to go back to sleep. the spirit in me just said is that how to pray, i quickly jumped up, went to the living room and started praying with anger moving from edge of the room to another and thereafter i had peace in my mind. Hubby called me IYA ADURA *lol*
dont know what this dream means but will call my pastor later in the day.
please anybody who can give one or two meanings to this dream should let me know.

Snake in spiritual warfare means witchcraft. And sweeping/clearing in a dream symbolises power of prayer. It's good dt they were unable to bite u.
But you need to pray against every witchcraft attack/activities in your life and d debris dt is hindering your miracle.God shall clear all power limiting your blessings in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2012
@Honeyfave,
Thanks for this
now i know my prayerpoints and where to direct my prayers.

God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2012
hi evryone,i av been away for sometym now. so how is my fruitful mothers doing?
@mama T... this is a great testimony and God wi perfect dt which concerns u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2012
O Lord we praise U for giving victory to one of ur own, Thank U Lord

Mama T that was anger by fire and its works for u, To God be the Glory.

I join the prayer tonight ooooo God pls help me wake up and arrest November to complete my blessing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
@mamatriplet, waooooo, what a great testimony, we walk by faith, the enemies of your marriage are all dead, non shall arise again.your bfp is here omo, I hail thee.

@flakeey, that your dream means a lot, I once had that sort of dream in 2008, I was clearing a field and then there was a there in the field with me a guy who was with cutlass, ready to harm me so that I won't be able to clear, I looked up to ask God to help, and before you knew it I saw three men come into the field, and order the one who wanted to harm to get away, lo, he was so obstinate and won't let go, they finally broke his legs and collected the cutlass from him, and I was happy and begin to clear. I woke up and knew my enemy is in trouble, that same year I got a job and met my hubby, me that man no dey stay with for six months.

My two cents, go on fasting and prayers, then for you to have debris in your environment that could allow snakes hideout means there is something you need to take away from your life/home so that the evil one will not have any loopholes to use as gateway, the One who reveal, He is waiting for you to ask Him for a way.
You are closer to your testimonies, don't forget, your dreams are for you and God is using them to communicate with you don't disclose to those you don't really trust. Ye are gods, you have the power to make and unmake. Peace unto you.

Honeyfave, how are you doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OloriL(f): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OloriL(f): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
MamaTriplets: Hello Peeps, how are we all holding up? @Camrygmail, good to have U check on Us all, Receive Grace to Carry ur pregnancy to full term in Jesus name, Amen. Hmmmm... I have a funny testimony. I said here that I will be doing All-night Prayers tru out my 2WW. On Tuesday morning by 1am as Usual I woke up & started kabashing. While Praying I remembered the four water cain (Koboko) that my mum gave me to use in Prayer. I picked 2 from the four & I called forth anyone that has a hand in what am going tru. I commanded him/her to lie down on my bed (cos d oda day I felt smeone open my door & walk into my room & lay down besides me). Since they love to lie on my bed,lol. I started flogging!!! I flogged by fire, by thunder, by brimstone, hailstone, by hurricane, by the flaming sword of fire!!! Ha!!! I pieces their body & after that I cleaned up every satanic debris b4 I slept off. I woke up around 6am, Went to d kitchen 2 prepare food in order to rush to work. Wen I was tru, I walk back into my room and guess what I saw on my bed A DEAD RAT!!! I quickly got an ice cream cup by my bedside n covered it. Straight for burning. I didn't put any poison anywhere to kill rat, secondly, how come on my bed? I was Baffled!!! Truely I HAVE SEEN THE DOWNFALL OF SATAN!!! I keep my ear down like slippers waiting to hear who will die cos someone must confess & die!!! My case is very spiritual that's why I encourage ttc Women 2 always pray as U neva can tell. Abeg tonight We would Speak Into November to Yield its Increase into our lives. Collectively We would call forth our Babies to come forth!!! Time is 12midnight!!! GOD FOR US ALL!!!

Waoh! Never heard of such. Your testimony shall forever be permanent in Jesus'Name. The battle is over and God is in charge.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
@ Omonikiba, thanks dear for the insight.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hello dear people

I''m presently in a bad mood now, I feel lonely and empty. Have been ttc for the past 2yrs, I had unexplained miscarriage/ ectopic few months back. I was placed on clomid and I was told if it does work for till next month I won't take the drug again, that I will have to opt for IVF. My hubby talks to somehow lately. I'm a Christian and I strongly believe in God, some of my relative gave me some soap and oil last year to use, I bin it, someone also told that she wants to introduce me to one woman that she makes agbo ( some herbs or concoction) I said no, that I'm going to wait on God. Despite all these God hasn't answer me. It's now affecting me physiologically. I don't miss any church programme I hear about, please close to me that knows I attended prayer meeting are now waiting for what the outcome of all these meeting. When will these battle be over? I don't know what to do, I don't feel loved. Most especially I keep having all sort of bad and terrible dreams. I'm thinking of taking time off work, go to Nigeria and look for a mountain and go and pray. So I believe God is still in the business of answering prayers. My period has been so irregular. I only have the shortest cycle of 30 days when I'm on clomid only. I'm just tired, I don't know what to do again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
@Bulieluv, hey, don't say you don't feel loved, we all here love you and care so much about you,above all your God, I mean our God, I say the God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth love you sooooooooooo much and gave you His only begoten son, will He withhold children from you if He gave us His son? Walahi talahi, He won't do that.

You can be sure that those who are waiting for your salvation will see it happen, na them go come help you wash port and make the fire for the ikomo(child naming), Amen.

You have been pregnant before, it means you are fertile and be sure soon. God will show himself as the Alpha and the Omega.

If you feel like coming home to pray, no wahala, feel free and come, locate a place you know you can talk to God in the fashion you want and sure He will give you double.

About all this alagbos, and all the touching of wombs by some special people I don't buy the idea, my friend told me of her experience, thank God her conscience judge her and when she lost the pregnancy she did not visit them again.

My sister, wait for the salvation of the Lord, it add no sorrow to it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Thanks udoka. smiley.

At bukkieluv I posted yesterday about what I did after my ectopic (I.e how I praised God). I was not sure why I posted it yesterday or came online yesterday after weeks of not coming online. But now I know it was to encourage you. Let me tell you something. God is everywhere and can answer your prayers from anywhere. Pray with thanksgiving , you did not die, you did not loose a tube. You are fertile . Stop this self pity. You are an overcomer . Read Job 14 vs 7_9 . Have hope.and faith in God.

Pink22 for real being nice can invite whahala sometimes o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
@flaky tnks for d advise as per infection and all, I started taking d vitamins and I can see a clear difference just in two wks I noticed changes as per d BV. Tnks a bunch!and as for my scan am just saying my eggs re ripe and ready for cultivation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
Fruitful ladies good day,

@MamaT, your miracle will materialise very soon. God has given you the victory.

@bukieluv, God loves you and He is not withholding children from you. He wants to talk to you, he wants to lead you. But you are doing so many things at the same time and listening to so many people, you wont hear him in the midst of all these anxiety. Calm down, read his Word and pray - just pour out your heart to him the way you just did by your post and then listen, he will speak either through his word, messages or people. If the problem is physical, let him guide you on what to do. If it is spiritual let him show you the root cause and the solution.

I was like you too for the first 3 years of my marriage. Running from one herbal home to another, from one prayer house to another, from one hospital to another. Anywhere anybody suggests I run there,not realising that what works for one person might not work for me, because everybodys problem is not the same. I just decided to stop and seek treatment from only one doctor and take the spiritual angle more serious by praying harder. I have not gotten my bfp, but am full of expectations.

It is well with you. Peace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mama3, congrats.this is a wonderful news.next time wey dem perceive u,na race dem go pick.chei how I wish I can be as prayerful as u r. Something invisible turned visible.u don't know d confusion that ll be in their kingdom now.all glory must be to Jesus.my Dear remember ur sisters in ur prayers o. @all.God has done it.no prayer is in vain.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
@Bukkieluv, it is well with you my sister,
get off the feelings of being unloved, it will weigh you down and dat is not good for TTC journey, we love you and i know your hubby loves you and most important, the Lord God Almighty loves you best... so why the worry, all you need do is thanking God, praying and getting a good gynae.

As for ectopic pregnancy, i also had the experience last december but in all i thank God for the gift of life cos my case was life threatening, PCV dropped to 12% before the surgery and ever since then i have been battling with Bacteria Vaginosis which made My cervical Mucus hostile to sperm, my sister i ovulate every month and i BD during my fertile period but this hostile/acidic Cervical mucus wont let sperm swim and get to meet the egg but to God be the glory, everything is getting back to normal. hubby would not even let me think for once, sometime i do feel down but He is encouraging and speaking soothing words, now i feel great, God has given me peace and i know and say it with all assurance that my BFP is just around the corner.

i went in for test last month (LH, FSH and Prolactin), my gynae called me yestday dat the result is out and everything is normal, nothing to worry about and when i'm chanced i should come and have my result. I'm so happy that God Almighty has corrected everything that needs to be corrected in my system.

will post the result when i get it probably by weekend.

sending lots of love to you *hugs*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Adedoyinsola: @flaky tnks for d advise as per infection and all, I started taking d vitamins and I can see a clear difference just in two wks I noticed changes as per d BV. Tnks a bunch!and as for my scan am just saying my eggs re ripe and ready for cultivation.

yu are welcome,
thank God the vitamins are working for you, i was unable to answer your question that time, i bought the vitamins separately not those that contain all the vitamins in one dose, as advised by my doctor friend, no BV will hinder your hubby's fluid from meeting your ripe egg IJMN...
*kisses*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
@mamaT...am in for tonight prayer. pls wat is d prayer topic?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OloriL(f): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
Honestly I love this forum.see the way we are caring for each other. I've been a loner ever since n longing for having true sisters n friends who appreciates ,loves n cares for eachother,I feel alive again .I say keep it up.the greatest commandment of God is love.God is d present hope in trouble .He is too faithful to fail. Love y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
@Oloril, do you need a prophet to tell you the meaning of your dream?, aha, noooooo, haaaaaa, see deliverance. That is the rope the enemy use to tie your womb and God has miraculously removed it, begin to appreciate God for deliverance, am sure you will share your testimony in November.

See, daddy G.O gave us a testimony of how a woman ate the bread her mother inlaw gave her, and from the month she ate the bread her menses stoped, she prayed and prayed, later after several years of barenness, she heard there is going to be a program in the place where she is staying, and the preacher is daddy G.O, she begin to fast and pray before the program commence that God will visit her in the course of the program, then she had a dream and saw two or so doctors operate her, remove rope from her stomarch and close it back, she woke up seeing blood on her bed, that was how her menses begin and lo, she conceived that month.

Every rope the enemy is using to tie our womb, God Almighty will operate us and it shall be removed.

Oloril, I congratulate you, let me be the first to day congrats!!!!!

Mamatriplet, am expecting you too to share your testimony ooooo.

Men, I beg, I can't wait for 12am to come again. I have planned to pray for one month every night, also laying hands on my hubby when praying. I don't know how to run from one prayer house to another, neither do I sabi how to move to hear prophecy of who is doing who, but I am concern much about my prayer life and victory in Christ Jesus.

Mamatriple, I beg refresh the prayer list again cos there are new prayer partners now. Huuuuuuhhhhhhhh, November, our month of double grace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
The humorous side of God in action! Embarrassing out enemies publicly grin
We will all testify one after the other from today IJN!!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
@mamatriplets. I shivered when I read ur testimony. The Lord is awesome, there is nothing He cannot do.

I also flog person for dream last nyt. I have a very active imagination so sometimes I skim over some dreams on here so that I don't start dreaming the wrong dreams.

But last night I had a funny dream. In the dream we recently moved houses and a teenage girl came from the neighbourhood. She was being very helpful at first...den came drama as she refused to leave. I'd chase her out for me to enter inside and within a few minutes she is in my house again.

She's say she's looking for me and will be let in by my brother or sister.

By the 2nd time, I was no longer trying to be nice, I just told her to walk out of my house. She was acting all nice and innocent and mischeivious but she go dey follow me like fowl wey dey follow hen.
She was a nuisance mostly cos each time she entered my house she go dey looking up and down and around like say she lost something and she dey find am!

I noticed later that she was still hanging around and saying things like"why you dey pursue me, wetin I do you na?"
I was angry and I more or less chased her till she climbed one fence and entered a farm.
I walked back home to see her seated on my sofa,looking up and around.... this time let in by dh who just came back and didn't know what was going on!

I shock!Where she even pass wey she first me reach??

At that point the last wire for my head spark!!! Inshort,I went berserk and carried stick!I flog am sotay hand pain me. But at some point I just stopped flogging and and started praying that if she was an agent of the devil, I cast and bind and return their plans back to sender!But that if she was supposed to be a blessing that is trying to come to me, den I ask for forgiveness and pray for the blessings to come.

Then I woke up!

@camrygmail. My former poas partner. Nice of you to stop by hon...we missed you a lot!

@bukieluv..am sure you feel better already. We all love you and God loves you most.

@adedoyin. Am happy the bv is clearing. Me I had it before and was placed on drugs. I and dh treated though I never went back for a re-test.

@alwaystrue. Please we love both sides of you o!

@udoka. Hugssss!! The weight dropped to 79.3kg as at this morning!

@skimpychick. That's is what brings me here. I have been in other foreign online forums...but I haven't been this active cos to be frank, na only naija babe go understand wetin naija babe dey go thru!

@oloriL. I join my faith with yours and say a big AMEN to your prayers.

@all...I say may all our prayers be answered this year IJN....AMEN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
MamaT,I rejoice with u on dis ur victory over d powers of the wicked ones.

@bukkieluv,I know dat the living God dat we serve can never abandon us.we face our biggest opposition when we are getting closer to our biggest miracle(bishop T.D Jakes).I know dat God wl surprise u when u least expect it.my sister had an ectopic 6 yrs ago and 1 of her tubes had to be removed to save her life.2day she is a proud mother of 3 wonderful children.Nothg is impossible for God to do,just believe.

@all lots of luv

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
@oloril,that's total deliverance. May d gd Lord who started dis gd work in ur life bring it to perfection.I thank God for u o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
Good evening ladies,

So many testimonies, I pray I have one to share soon too.

I'll be joining in the prayer this midnight.

And until then ladies,

I pray November is our month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
Thanks everyone for your love , concern and words of encouragement. God bless you all. I'm so tired right now, have been trying to post my I don't know what happened, I can't see my recent post. I know that he who began the good work in me will perfect it. Imagine a close relative telling me early this year that since have decided that I'm going to pray to God and not use the soap, he gave me that I should be praying. I know my joy will be full sooner than expected. I get weary a times and I won't be able to think straight.
@ Uteh I'm not running from one herbal place to another and I can't change doctor here anyhow.

@ camrygmail it's not self pity o, you can't understand, bit ahold will see me through. Thanks my sister. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.