Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5441755 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
*prettymomma#, praise God you are the first to open the thread this month for a new bfp, oya more coming, all of una when dey two weeks wait, oya catch it now in Jesus name, me too i catch am, ahso ft dhgffdgrkfcksalf ddsja kgvfke\\lxl[v lcelqslz -wqalz 446 1786587 28526820548, yes ooo, speaking in tongues. i am so sure this month is my month, i told God that is the birthday gift we want. my hubby's birthday is 26. i told him nothing for him from me but a doctor letter stating your wife is five weeks pregnant, halleluiaaaaaaaa, that is what is going to fill this thread this month.

@mamatriplet, its too early to feel nausea oooooo, i know you are shocked that it has happen, pls say hi , u don dey tey too much.

i feel something here, bfpssssssss, by the power of the Holy Ghost catch your own.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
why hiding my post now? is it cos i kabashed with my keyboard? lol, nawa ooo.

congrats prettymomma, thanks for coming to share the news and opening november with the news. more bfp coming in Jesus name. Amen.

@all of us in our two weeks wait, all of us will come back with great bfp news.

@mamatriplet, how far na? show na.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
@prettymomma,

Big congrats to you. Goodnews shall be permanent in ur lyf IJN.

And to all we waiting, our testimonies will be ds month IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
Where is mamatriplets
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ prettymama
I bless God for keeping his word,He is awesome and just. May u not cast ur young ones. May ur open doors create many opens doors for us. For this testimony/miracle shall be permanent
The 11th hour miracle is going round and touch people. May any of us here not be left behind.

I have experienced peace O Lord now that I know u and always prophesy ur word.U are not the son of man that need to repent neither do u need to be born again. U can not lie. We refuse to be barren and are not barren. Protect our blessings and let our sun shine this month. Glory glory lord
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
@July16th, Am here kiss kiss @Greenfruits, thanks for checking on me. @Omonikiba, the front, left, back, right, center, upside down no work at all!!! Af came 3 days ago cry cry I was so sad & discouraged. I tink say as dat rat don die, NA BELLE STRAIGHT undecided the day Af came I went to a corner in my office & I wept!!! cry wen I came back home na so so cry, I knelt down begging God to have mercy. At about 1:03am my Cousin that is a Pastor who I av nt heard from in a long while sent me this text. 'Hello Mamatriplets (using my real name)! Thus saith D Lord. Expect Ur BABY shortly according 2 D time of life'. THAT WAS MY COMFORT!!! So God knows?!! Am sure God was speaking to me but I couldn't hear cos I was downcast so He had to go tell someone else. I felt so Important & Elated. Really I was moving at a negative variance until dat text came. IT IS WELL, am back & READY TO PRAY TILL MY CHANGE COMES!!! YAY!!! cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
my dear if crying will make u feel better, cry and ask God what u want, last week i was on the phone for 20 minutes with my pastor's wife crying all thru and she told me my miracle is coming soon and when it comes shortly she will remind me of the nite she consoled me i refused to listen but cried all thru saying she wont understand. AF is the beginning of a fresh cycle. God can not lie he wil favour us shortly

MamaTriplets: @July16th, Am here kiss kiss @Greenfruits, thanks for checking on me. @Omonikiba, the front, left, back, right, center, upside down no work at all!!! Af came 3 days ago cry cry I was so sad & discouraged. I tink say as dat rat don die, NA BELLE STRAIGHT undecided the day Af came I went to a corner in my office & I wept!!! cry wen I came back home na so so cry, I knelt down begging God to have mercy. At about 1:03am my Cousin that is a Pastor who I av nt heard from in a long while sent me this text. 'Hello Mamatriplets (using my real name)! Thus saith D Lord. Expect Ur BABY shortly according 2 D time of life'. THAT WAS MY COMFORT!!! So God knows?!! Am sure God was speaking to me but I couldn't hear cos I was downcast so He had to go tell someone else. I felt so Important & Elated. Really I was moving at a negative variance until dat text came. IT IS WELL, am back & READY TO PRAY TILL MY CHANGE COMES!!! YAY!!! cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Am glad you are here mamatriplet#hugs# don't worry sis,that's the last AF before your bfp. Its well with you and all that concerns you. God spoke to you through your pastor cousin. He knows what you are going thru and am sure he knows why you saw this last AF. We'l celebrate you soon as we celebrate ourselves too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
MamaTriplets: @July16th, Am here kiss kiss @Greenfruits, thanks for checking on me. @Omonikiba, the front, left, back, right, center, upside down no work at all!!! Af came 3 days ago cry cry I was so sad & discouraged. I tink say as dat rat don die, NA BELLE STRAIGHT undecided the day Af came I went to a corner in my office & I wept!!! cry wen I came back home na so so cry, I knelt down begging God to have mercy. At about 1:03am my Cousin that is a Pastor who I av nt heard from in a long while sent me this text. 'Hello Mamatriplets (using my real name)! Thus saith D Lord. Expect Ur BABY shortly according 2 D time of life'. THAT WAS MY COMFORT!!! So God knows?!! Am sure God was speaking to me but I couldn't hear cos I was downcast so He had to go tell someone else. I felt so Important & Elated. Really I was moving at a negative variance until dat text came. IT IS WELL, am back & READY TO PRAY TILL MY CHANGE COMES!!! YAY!!! cheesy grin cheesy

Ur testimony is sure round d corner....it is well dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2012
@mamaT...it's wel. (hugs) just relax ur because none sha be barren. God is stil able to give children.this is ur season of visitation.ur baby is round d corner.baby dust to us,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2012
Hello sisters today has a unique date 10.11.12. It signifies progress from one number to the next. Our lives cannot remain stagnant. Tonite as we pray we will beckon on God to increase us and move us forward. Amen. Today is my birthday as well:-):-). Still in my 2ww.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2012
cheesy @Kayne
Happy Birthday to you!
May the Lord increase you and give you that gift you desire as you start the new year. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2012
Hi ladies and gents,
Preggy mamas hope the babies are kicking o. You shall surely deliver safely by the Lord who caused you to conceive.

Expectant mothers, you guys are blessed o as the bible says blessed are those who wait.
I have been doing some personal study of God's Word on being a Christian and obeying His word and also appreciating His goodness, love and faithfulness that is why it seems I have been silent.

God loves me so much and is working everything for my good. Some particular things have happened in my life these past few months that I am still dazed by God's hand in it and some blessings that even telling people now, might make them think that is it only me God is blessing.
I just want to encourage someone here today, that all things (not some things), work together for good for those who love God.

Has the doctors given you a 'final' verdict concerning your having babies? The Divine Doctor has the final say. And He said none shall be barren.
I am looking beyond anything I am seeing and ensuring I am one with my husband as the bible says I am a fruitful vine in my husband's house and my children are like olive plants around our table. Me and the children the Lord shall give me are for signs and wonders.

I hope I hav been able to bless at least one person by this post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
happy birthday kaynee

Kaynee: Hello sisters today has a unique date 10.11.12. It signifies progress from one number to the next. Our lives cannot remain stagnant. Tonite as we pray we will beckon on God to increase us and move us forward. Amen. Today is my birthday as well:-):-). Still in my 2ww.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
@kayne...hbd and more blesing. God wi grant u a birthday gift that wi turn ur tears into joy,ur expectations into manifestations and ur trials into triumph in Jesus name...amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
@Kaynee, happy birthday. please send my own cake. by this time next year, you shall celebrate with your baby in Jesus name.

@alwaystrue, lovely post.

hmmmm, @mamatriplets, this your triplets will come and then am sure you will begin to complain that they rearrange your parlour too often, you will see then that our God is indeed faithful.

yesternight, hubby just tune to local channel for me to watch 'in the name of love' on AIT, na so we jam abuja Holy Ghost service, what! we stayed tuned till the whole program finished, Daddy prophesied that all those looking unto God for the fruit of the womb, this time next year we will either be nursing twins or triplets, did i hear you say amen? because i wrote all the names of those i could remember here, (was able to gather about 26 of us) and put the list in front of my tv, i pleaded with God to visit those identity, hmmmmmmm, from this month on, each and everyone of us will begin to share testimonies to His Glory.

it doesnt matter your denomination, all is for God to be glorified, if you will give the Glory to Him who deserves it, that prophecy is for you in Jesus name.

no more delay, no more miscarriages, no more waste, are you a man here, daddy prophesied that a man here also will be touched by God, so expect your wife to proof God's worth.

Mamatriplet, dont worry, you will surely, as God lives have your triplets if you so desire it in 2013. please organise tonight prayer, read luke18, dont faint in prayers, dont cease, if the unjust judge can avenge the widow cos she continually trouble him, how much more God the Just and Faithful? lets knock this night again, cry, call, and praise, He will hear everyone.

Mamatriplets, dont forget you have started this prayer here, lets prove God ok, He will reward your effort. remain blessed mummy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
Thankyou o for all your nice wishes and prayers. I need twins and I will have them. For night prayer lets equally study Isa 49:14-16 To increase our faith. We are blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
hi everyone, I have posted here once or twice and then my phone started messing up. Could only read but couldn't post. I guess I have a temporary solution for that now. Our God is good, congrats to all the pregnant mums. I know in no given time we shall be rejoicing. We shall continue to pray for one another and remember to always PUSH ( pray until something happens). My ttc journey has been so spiritual. Hardly get a period on my own, have to be on medication to get one. The only time it came on its own was when we sowed seed in the church and guess what it came the next day( it was a miracle). Dh and I are still praying at least we know our situation is more of spiritual than physical. I never miss reading the posts here hoping for the day i would repair my phone and share a bit of my experience. It is well.@mama triplet not to worry your miracle is already here. Don't give the devil an opportunity by doubting what God has already done.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrskem09(f): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mamatriplet. For u Isaiah 40 vs 2. This word comfirmed that its settle, We are closer to our testimonies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
@mamatriplet. So sorry about AF's arrival but excited about the word of the Lord concerning you!I am praying for you and others tonight that it will happen for you this year. Please confess it! State the period you want your miracle and pray towards it....it works!!

@kaynee...happy birthday...this is the last birthday u will celebrate without ur lo running all over the place!

@alwaystrue. Thanks for edifying. May the Lord reward your absolute faith in Him cos not everyone can keep the faith that you do especially surrounded by people with diff ideas from u.

@wonyi,omonkiba,heknowsmyname,kaynee,beloved1993, and all others, thanks a lot. May the Lord fill your wombs with His grace and mercy. He will surely do it cos He is not a man that He should lie!

I couldn't wait till Tuesday, dh insisted that we go to the clinic today...we did and the blood test was positive too! Am crossing my fingers that our 6weeks scan will show a viable pregnancy. Am still afraid but I rely on the word that He hasn't given us the spirit of fear....

I have a story to tell...and by the grace of the Almighty God you will all have your stories this month too....... may all our stories be filled with tesimonies IJN....Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
@Omonikiba, tanx again, U r a darl. @Mrs.Kem09, I read tru d text, Godbless U. @Chidinma, tanx 4 ur kind words.@PrettyMomma, d Blessings of God is without repentance, urs is PERMANENT @Alwaystrue, U nor see say I dey cry, U cannot tell me pele abi?lol @ALL, Tonight is the Night of SUDDEN VISITATION!!! Genesis 18 tells us how Abraham was visited by three men that changed his life for GOOD by virtue of Prophecy!!! What about Mary in Luke 1, she said 'How shall this be' How e go be nor concern U!!! All U need to know is to carry ur BABY. In the same Luke 1 an Angel visited Zacharias to announce the birth of John, Manoah the father of Samson is not left out in d same visitation, Judges 13. Tonight d Lord will Visit US wit BABIES. Com'on Women of GOD let's Agree tonight saying a Uniform NO to barreness. THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hm,NO MORE NONSENSE that was the topic of our retreat vigil yesterday. oh so refreshing. Infertility is a nonsense and must stop.I am in this night

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
Yes this infertlility has to stop. Because that is not God's plan for neither is He a man that he should lie.

Exodus 23:26
There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.

He will fulfill His promises in our lives.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hi all, this nonesense must truly stop, what is it self? this is not the plan of God for us now.cyam so angry at d devil right now and am not taking it likely with him again, haba, enough is enough.
tonight we must let d devil know he can longer stop us, the word of God said we should be fruitful and multiply and that is what we must do. am fully prpared for tonight.
@prettymomma, big congrat to you, the good lord who did yours is still alive and He will do ours too.
@alwaystrue, thanks for always been a blessing to us. am truly blessedu
@mamatriplets,its well with u, very soon u will be surprised at what God will do for you,get ready, shebi na triplets you want?
@all,af just caught up with me now, no shaking, na him I go praise God pass this night self, he is not a man that he should lie, I trust absolutey in him.
God will answer us tonight. Love u all, God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
@Omonikiba,
Thank you.

@PrettyMomma,
Thank God my sister. Infact you too won't understand yourself o sometimes but you just know you just have to trust God still even when it feels crazy. Jesus asked Peter, 'Do you love me more than these?'. Nothing must seperate me from the love of my saviour Jesus o, so anything my mind is not settled on and no backing from God's word I dey wary to go do am o. Thanks for noting that you are very perceptive, I am surprised you even noticed.
And CONGRATS on your pregnancy. Really happy for you. It shall be permanent, do not fear.
Wow, seems this is our 1st November preggie o. God bless you.

@ipio, I am glad to be a blessing and may we all be a blessing especially to our children. Amen.

@Mamatriplets o,
Thanks for the word, I support.
My sister don popular. This one na project fame o. See as everybody just they call your name. Belle dey sweet you abi, you come vex say me sef no say do, pele, biko. Hia, na so you like attention reach? Oga dey try o. God help the triplets, you go dey drag oga together o, chei! If girl dey among the triplets na so you go dey outdo each other to give oga Close marking.

Dem dey beg person wey dey cry tears of joy? Ehn, na you get that kind prophetic text in your dark hour from someone you lest expected, you come dey expect make I tell you sorry shocked. You wey go soon sing 'I never see this kind God before o, wonder wonder, wonder wonder'. LOL
My dear, you no need do, pele,you suppose vex say I no be 1st to congratulate you in advance for the triplets. Make I congratulovia you now cos you no go see hand use take the hand shake then with the belle and the babies o. grin
So Congrats Mamatriplets and all other expectant mamas that I cannot all mention (abeg no vex, hand don tire me to type names, see wetin Mamatrips don cause again) as its our season.

Ok now, as everyone dey vex so, make me too vex my own.
angryTHIS NONSENSE MUST STOP!! angry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
Amen to all the prayers,God will meet us at our point of need.NONSENSE MUST STOP BY FORCE!! angry angry

Congrats prettymoma... grin kiss cheesy.Our testimonies are pouring in.I'm tooooo happy for you.Your testimony is permanent....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 11, 2012
What God says, He Would Do!!! No man can stop U from Happening. God does not lie. He said NONE shall be barren!!! You Will NEVER be barren. You are a FRUITFUL Woman with Children surrounding ur table. PEACE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:37am On Nov 11, 2012
^^^^
Amen. I know.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hi girls hi prettywoman and congrats, chidima welcome.
Mamatriplets am with Alwaystrue congrats!
I was live at the Abuja special Ghost, and na so i just dey catch all those prohesies dey pocket dem. I prayed for every one here, we'll have twins and triplets and Daddy G.O prophesied. For those already blessed with child/children he said "i have visited u before and i will visit u again. Daddy also said we should compose a song we'll sing on the day our miracles will be here. It was a glorious moment.
@kayne happy birthday in arrear.
I no fit join the prayers last night, me and DH slept like logs of wood, una know as Redeem camp dey be.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
@preetymomia...congrats. ur testimony is permanent.

@all...this is our season, we ar taking it by force. enough of infertility and barrenness. baby dust to us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
Pls ladies how much is pre-seed. ASAP pls. Tanx!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
Mamatriplets in abuja its 2500 o

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.