Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400620 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
@sugah....thus ur name dey sweet my belle grin grin grin
1 of the names i call my dw grin grin..though i personalize it by adding 'm' .lol
@rgee contact balogunsam..search for his thread...he can help u buy and deliver to naija..at a decent cost..

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsmama: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fruitfulhome

In addition,...E.coli is a bacterial infection, hence can be cured by the consumption of garlic (raw or in tab form). U should do the garlic insertion daily for a week or so and take orally. Apple cider vinegar is also great for fighting infections in the body system and will help to wipe out the bacteria in the lower intestine.

To prevent reinfection, pls invest in quality hand washing liquid soap and also ensure food and water supplies are not contaminated. Avoid eating undercooked meat and unpasteurised dairy products. Risk factor also include working around livestock and drinking impure water.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
RipVanWink:
@sugah....thus ur name dey sweet my belle grin grin grin
1 of the names i call my dw grin grin..though i personalize it by adding 'm' .lol
Im blushing

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
RipVanWink:

in other news, fertilsan m people have added money o, almost 60% increase, and no more free shipping, abge anyone that knows where to get it cheaper should holla.
i really wonder why the price shot up like that, na demand abi na so e dey tke work?. yet to go for a confirmatory sfa, so cant even confirm if its working or not

My dear, to buy am (Fertilsam) na project ooo. But there is really a little improvement compared to the last test he did b4 the three months Fertilaid/Addyzoa. It's to start saving and make I go sow another garment wey I go wear convince him. its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2016
Sunday 21st August, 2016.
Singing: Glory be to God in the highest- Amen (×2)
For His mercies endureth forever- Amen (×2)

Prayer:
Immortal and Invincible God, the Ancient of Days
The All Sufficient and Benevolent God, we are saying
Thank You for all that You have done in our midst and
Behind the scenes. Father we magnify Your Holy Name
We extol and glorify You. We acknowledge that You are
God and there's none greater than You. We love You Lord. We bless Your Holy Name for Who You are. Thank You in the Name of Jesus.
We ask that You would cleanse us from every known and unknown sins that may hinder our prayers today through the precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ.
Father You're the One Who's voice is thunder, nothing and nobody can pretend not to hear the voice of thunder when it roars so therefore we ask that You would thunder from above and address every form of unfruitfulness, barrenness, delay in conception, medical challenges and spiritual hindrances to our fruitfulness. Father put an end to these reproaches and restore us to Your original plan and purpose for replenishing the earth. We thank You for the BFPs on this forum, we decree an increase of such reports from now till the end of the year. We ask for love,understanding and restoration in our homes and finances. We vow to return ALL of the glory to You when our bundles of joy arrive. We ask for mercy and favour in this new week. Thank You for the battles You have conquered for us already. Glory be to Your Holy Name in Jesus matchless Name we have prayed and decreed. Amen!

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2016
Your name is YAHWEH,
That's why we come unto you , to adore and worship your holy name , grant us our heart desire , as we promise to return thanks, and glorify your holy name

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2016
Good morning, mothers. Happy Sunday. I went for greenlife computer test yesterday after a family friend don disturb us tire and they detected PID. I want to believe them because it's what i've been battling for some months now. By the time they billed me and hubby 32k for the drugs to treat it, we borrow leg. But i bought their herbal detoxification tea for 3k which after taking, hubby says is moringa. Mtchew!

My plenty talk means i'm asking for help. Please how can hubby and i cure this damn PID permanently? We have used antibiotics continuously but the thing no hear. And it makes me cramp and bleed anyhow throughout my cycle. Heard of gynapharm, is that the cure? Or should we just close eye and mouth to buy the 32k greenlife drugs? If dem no work, our eyes go red for this change era.

Please respond if you know the answers. Please. TIA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Phelgmatic, if it were me I would just go to a gynaecologist or a good hospital at once. They will recommend appropriate drugs for u guys. My opinion though.
Omoyeni3601 & Fpeter, thanks for the prayers. Amen! Happy sunday to everyone. kiss cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2016
Loisemm:
Phelgmatic, if it were me I would just go to a gynaecologist or a good hospital at once. They will recommend appropriate drugs for u guys. My opinion though.
My dear, hubby and i have been in and out of hospitals because of this PID. Just this June, we went for tests. PID was diagnosed. Antibiotics were prescribed which we took yet nothing. We have tried treating it with antibiotics but the result is still the same. So we want to try something else. Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
@ phlemgmatic did u do hvs to know the organism,pid is not a permanent disease,it will go following the right antibiotics
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Janix2:
@ phlemgmatic did u do hvs to know the organism,pid is not a permanent disease,it will go following the right antibiotics
@ Phelgmatic, I don't have the answers that you seek but am sure Mamas who know once online will comment. I've heard that there are herbals too but I really don't know. What I do want to say is that I second what Janix2 but want to add something to it.

Please whatever treatment option you opt for this time, ensure that your DH is tested to know exactly what the infection organism is, also ensure that you are tested (HVS) to determine what the organism is and the appropriate treatment.

Secondly during treatment, you and your DH should abstain from sex even if you're ovulating or its your Fertile period. During and after treatment, after washing your Pants and your DH's boxers, please soak in Disinfectant water or water with Bleach, allow to walk for a few minutes, then spread. if possible spread where sun can touch them or iron afterwards before using.

Before you guys go back to having sexual intercourse, ensure that your DHs sperm and blood is tested to ensure its clear from his system. Also carry out a test for yourself to ensure its gone. Sometimes a Partner after a course of a treatment will get ok while the other partner still has traces of the infection and will need to continue treatment for more days or even change the current drugs in use. Also take other precautions, like disinfecting your toilet after washing with bleach.

I pray you get a lasting solution, Amen. Have a great week.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
@Janix2 and @Fvine, thanks for your suggestions. I can't remember the name of the organism. I was just tired to hear infection again. Hubby and i will go for the tests again. Thanks again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum17: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Singing......... Bigger than our problems, bigger than everything (including TTC). God is bigger than every mountain I can and cannot see..........

In Jesus name amen. Our dear Lord we tank u today for the grace to come to u in prayer . we tank u for the past blessings and making us have various new homes receive all the glory. We confess our sins because ur faithful and just to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. The Bible says it is only sins that create barrier btw us and God. LORD by the blood of Jesus Christ wash us thoroughly frm our sinful ways as we approach ur thrown of grace to find mercy & grace in this time of need. We have come casting all our cares more especially ttc because we knw u carest. U said in your word that u will nt withhold any good thin from us. Father bring to an utmost end this journey of trying to convieve as we stand on ur Sure words that says children are the best gift frm God and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Lord u thought up children, families and homes, u Instituted the family in the garden of eden, u command them when you said to Adam and eve be fruitful and multiple, replenish the earth and subdue it. Ur word said the barren woman is never satisfied. The word of declear that we are fearfully and wonderfully made by God therefore we are perfect and able to have children. We pray Lord that none of us here will be barren in Jesus name. Lord answer us with speed as we declear that our expectations shall nt be cut short. Lord let the bfp of this preceeding months of this year be mind blowing. Cos everyone here to testify before the end of this year. Restore all that the enemy has stolen frm our marriages IJN. This is the confidence we have in Him wen we pray He hearest us and we knw we have the petition we desire of Him. Thank God God for the showers of bfp in September, October, November and December.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Miracle worker , come and do a miracle for us , change our destiny today , oh lord , we part ways with destiny filled with sorrows and sadness , let your anointing flow in our life , do a new things in our life , we have no one to cry out all our problems to , that's why we've come to you , have mercy baba.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by candyrainy: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hi everyone,
I av been having irregular period since I got married, I menstruated Arnd Dec ending and since Dec till Feb ending I didn't c my period.
I got to knw I was preg Arnd d Feb ending after a home test. Was so happy conceiving few months after marriage buh den I started spotting which later led to serious pains with bleeding and I had to go for evacuation in April
Since April till June I didn't c my period just some spotting so I went bak to my Dr who prescribed primolut N after confirming I wasn't preg. I took d drugs twice daily for five days and two days later bled heavily for abt 7 days which was early July. Nau am so worried and confused cos av nt seen my period. Done preg test and it's negative. I also have dis back pain dese days. Kindly help with some advise pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rgee: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
For the past few months, I have felt so much like caring for a child, not necessarily my own. I know many people (including my husband) think adoption should be considered only when you've lost hope of having your biological children, but I don't think so. I know without any doubt that I'll birth my children, but right now I want to hold a child in my arms.
Maybe it's just hormones, or maybe I'm losing it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rgee: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
candyrainy:
Hi everyone,
I av been having irregular period since I got married, I menstruated Arnd Dec ending and since Dec till Feb ending I didn't c my period.
I got to knw I was preg Arnd d Feb ending after a home test. Was so happy conceiving few months after marriage buh den I started spotting which later led to serious pains with bleeding and I had to go for evacuation in April
Since April till June I didn't c my period just some spotting so I went bak to my Dr who prescribed primolut N after confirming I wasn't preg. I took d drugs twice daily for five days and two days later bled heavily for abt 7 days which was early July. Nau am so worried and confused cos av nt seen my period. Done preg test and it's negative. I also have dis back pain dese days. Kindly help with some advise pls
Primolut N is progesterone. Women usually bleed in response to Progesterone. If the back pain is not too severe, I suggest u wait a few days, then see a gynaecologist. However, pregnancies still happen, even with irregular period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
rgee:
For the past few months, I have felt so much like caring for a child, not necessarily my own. I know many people (including my husband) think adoption should be considered only when you've lost hope of having your biological children, but I don't think so. I know without any doubt that I'll birth my children, but right now I want to hold a child in my arms.
Maybe it's just hormones, or maybe I'm losing it.

The feeling is mutual. Why don't you go to an orphanage, get acquainted with a little child there. Visit on a weekly basis and spend time with the child. You may do an indirect adoption that way. You'll be taking care of the baby, bathing and feeding whenever you visit. Then you can be buying the child's basic needs...you'll feel better doing that.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rgee: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
fpeter:

The feeling is mutual. Why don't you go to an orphanage, get acquainted with a little child there. Visit on a weekly basis and spend time with the child. You may do an indirect adoption that way. You'll be taking care of the baby, bathing and feeding whenever you visit. Then you can be buying the child's basic needs...you'll feel better doing that.
Thanks. I think I'll do that.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
phelgmatic:

My dear, hubby and i have been in and out of hospitals because of this PID. Just this June, we went for tests. PID was diagnosed. Antibiotics were prescribed which we took yet nothing. We have tried treating it with antibiotics but the result is still the same. So we want to try something else. Thanks for your response

My dear, do what the mama's here are telling you, but before taking any other antibiotics, ask God for direction. Read Ephesians 1 and pray Paul's prayer, ask God to open the eyes of ur understanding, that you may know what to do, cos after sometime, ur body starts resisting antibiotics.

Lastly, command every infection in your body and ur hubby body to leave in the name of Jesus, disallow them in your body. Pray until u have peace, read the bible, am very sure God will direct you. You are healed in Jesus name my sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
I was sinking deep in sin, far from the peaceful shore, very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more, but the Master of the sea heard my despairing cry, from the waters lifted me, now safe am I.

Love lifted me! Love lifted me! When nothing else could help, Love lifted me!

All my heart to Him I give, ever to him i'l cling, in His blessed presence live, ever His praises sing, love so mighty and so true, merits my soul's best songs faithful, loving service too Him belongs

Souls in danger, look above Jesus completey saves, He will lift you by His love out of the angry waves, He's the Master of the sea billows His will obey, He your Saviour wants to be saved today.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
phelgmatic:
Good morning, mothers. Happy Sunday. I went for greenlife computer test yesterday after a family friend don disturb us tire and they detected PID. I want to believe them because it's what i've been battling for some months now. By the time they billed me and hubby 32k for the drugs to treat it, we borrow leg. But i bought their herbal detoxification tea for 3k which after taking, hubby says is moringa. Mtchew!

My plenty talk means i'm asking for help. Please how can hubby and i cure this damn PID permanently? We have used antibiotics continuously but the thing no hear. And it makes me cramp and bleed anyhow throughout my cycle. Heard of gynapharm, is that the cure? Or should we just close eye and mouth to buy the 32k greenlife drugs? If dem no work, our eyes go red for this change era.

Please respond if you know the answers. Please. TIA

computer test is fake, this issue has been trashed throughly here na, suprised u still fell victim.
5 major things cause chronic/recuurent pid.

1. unfaithfulness...diff/multiple sex partners by either or both spouse.
2. practicing unsafe sex, some folks switch POE during bd, this is bad and can introduce fauna from 1 region to the other. [op we can all decipher wat i mean]
3. treating only 1 spouse
4. not washing all under garments/beddings
5. wrong antibiotics/not completing the dosage.

i would advice you to change hospitals/lab and go for hvs, while ur hubby goes for sfa and urine test.....the causative organism would be identified and apprioprate antobiotics prescribed, this may be hard, but u 2 may consider bathing b4 bd. in the interim u may also try the insertion of garlic in jaijaina therapy, worked wonders for many mamas here.
also quit soft drinks/sweet stuff, they disrupt the ph balance of the veejay, thus making the enviroment good for them to grow.eat more alkaline foods.
dont be discouraged, this too will soon pass!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 12:21am On Aug 22, 2016
My father my maker, i strongly believe that this pain & shame ll definitely end one day, i know that i ll carry my own children one day. Plz clean my tears, forgive my sins & save me. Dont forget oh lord ur hand maid, come to my rescue. I promise to train chinonso & chimaobi to the glory of ur name.my mother of perpetual help don't forsake ur devotee come to my aid

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 1:07am On Aug 22, 2016
nneejima:
My father my maker, i strongly believe that this pain & shame ll definitely end one day, i know that i ll carry my own children one day. Plz clean my tears, forgive my sins & save me. Dont forget oh lord ur hand maid, come to my rescue. I promise to train chinonso & chimaobi to the glory of ur name.my mother of perpetual help don't forsake ur devotee come to my aid
Amen dear God will do it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 1:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Mamas n papas in d house, 2day is my birthday grin cool rejoice with me n help me thank God for adding another beautiful year 2 my life and blessing my family in abundance.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Sixx:
Mamas n papas in d house, 2day is my birthday grin cool rejoice with me n help me thank God for adding another beautiful year 2 my life and blessing my family in abundance.

Happy birthday , wish you llnp , in good health
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2016
Sixx:

HBD Dear Sixx. May all ur heart desires be met by God. Amen. send my cake ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Hbd six, may u be fulfilled in this new yr of yours.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Happy Birthday dear Sixx, May God fill your new year with all the beautiful things of life. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2016
| The Priestly Blessing For The Week | Every form of dryness in your life comes to an end today. Let there be total freedom and liberty from the things that deplete your strength and steals your joy. You are set free from the things that bring bondage, stress, anxiety, fear of the unknown, negative energies, negative currents, and worry. Every form of delay tormenting your advancement comes to an end today. The anointing I carry delivers your strange testimonies in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen. #ThePriestlyBlessing

Heavenly Father, from the throne room perspective, I command the operation of strong holds through negative circumstances and manifestations warring against any dimension in the life of your people be abolished. Let such activities come to an end. I declare new beginnings in every dimension of your life in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!
Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams

Good morning to you my dear e-sisters, I trust you are all doing well? I have been praying for you all, God will soon come through and put a new song in your mouth, just believe.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyeyiMaame: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Sixx:

Happy birthday to you dear. May this new year bring all your heart desires IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Happy birthday dear... wish you all the best, long life, protection, open heaven and fruit of the womb. You will hold your baby(ies) on your next birthday celebration in Jesus name.

Sixx:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.