Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402614 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Happy birthday fruitfulhome,ur home shall bear fruits Indeed IJN amen
Where is my cake?? grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Went for an hsg today. Took 400mg Nurofen(ibuprofen) 15-20mins before going in. Pain was very very tiny. Almost painless. I prayed against the pain though grin . Just wanted to encourage sisters who are still scared of hsg pain. Still awaiting the result.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
mumihaja:

@AyaSunday, Please go for hsg, as this will help widen the cervix and after the procedure you can use Ibuprofen and Beecham ampiclox for 10 days to help it heal properly and not stick when healing afterwards you can start using clean point.

Hi Mumihaja, please the ampiclox, is it 1 capsule a day(500mg Beecham amplicox) ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
fpeter:

cool, I'm interested in the healthy diet, share your meal plans with me. grin

I don't have written down or daily plan o. I was always following TCC, IVF, blocked tubes thread. So any time i see WIDD, i added them to my strategy.

Started drinking water first thing in the morning, added braggs apple cider vinegar and lemon/ginger on empty stomach. I was doing that everyday. For the first time in my life, i realized i wasn't taking enough water especially when i had to go for IVF. So i increased water intake all through the day.

I closed from work earlier than normal at least three times in a week so that I could walk for 45minutes. I took RUZU, eliminated refined sugar, and processed food from my diet (I stopped white rice, my "bestest" food). Took smoothie in the morning, my afternoon meals were mainly black amala, ofada or brown rice with vegetable, i ate beans like kilode. I took lots of vegetable(i garnished with pepper and fish), small portion of fruits and water in the evening. I didn't give room for hunger, so I was always on smoothie and veggies cos I have a huge appetite naturally. I cheated once in a while o, with some delicacies sha

I just ate healthy and didn't need to starve myself. I dropped from size 16 to nearly 12 in close to three months. If you don't eat as much as I do, you could even lose more within that time frame. Hope this helps

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
fpeter:

Sometimes ehn...i just keep silent when i see all the long lists of do's and don'ts.
Even though it is okay to be health conscious and all that but finally na only God dey plant
Pikin inside woman womb and when it is time even the gates of hell won't prevail against it
I was telling someone yesterday about those morbidly obese women that are bedridden
who still somehow manage to get pregnant even with all the fat and health problems they have

may God help us! All we need is divine intervention.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Gosh I can't wait! Heaven pls hear our cries.

How I will announce to dh....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
'Singing mood'
Iwo to nf’agan lomo to npe ranse
Ninu ola re to ga
Eni t’o ti s’alaileso si dupe
Fun ‘se ogo ola re

Baba, iwo l’a o ma sin
Baba, iwo l’a o ma bo
Iwo to fe wa l’a o ma sin titi
Mimo l’ogo ola re.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mumredeemer I enjoyed those images u posted o. Nice and prophetic.
Fruitfulhome, happy belated birthday. I thank God for His faithfulness in ur life. May He sweeten the years ahead with all you desire and deserve.
Cherrymum1, depends on one's relationship with the inlaws and cultural expectations. In Africa n Nigeria, ppl do not announce that they are pregnant like those in the West do. Infact, here they will look at you like you hv gone nuts. We only tell a select few (if we want) till the pregnancy annonunces itself. My inlaws would expect us to tell them immediately I am sure of that. But like one mama said, ' when we get to that bridge, we will cross it'. I ttc-ied so I dont intend to joke with my baby(ies) once they manifest. One woman I know ttc-ied for many years. When she eventually took in, nobody knew till after she gave birth. She attended our church n we held house- fellowship in her compound yet she was never seen with her pregnancy. Diff strokes for diff folks. She alone knew why she did that n I dont blame her at all. God help us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aniebiete(f): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
breadplanets:
Amen! I will surely partake in this in Jesus name. Amen!

this is my portion IJMN Amen.may God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adelolo: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mamas in the house,
Cc- fvine, sugah and other precious mamas.

I did the 3rd scan today though this time na Transvaginal scan.

pls help interpret and compare

UTERUS-: A bulky anteverted uterus is seen with heterogenous Myometrial echo texture, with irregular outlines measuring about 75mm×54mm×48mm
There is no evidence of cyesis
There are multiple well defined uterine wall masses
(A) Anterior Intramural mass at the mid uterine segment (28mm×18mm)
(B) Posterior Intramural mass at the mid uterine segment (40mm×33mm)

ENDOMETRIAL THICKNESS-: The endometrium appears displaced measuring about 10mm in thickness (preferred 10-14mm)

ENDOMETRIAL LAYERING-:Distinct five line appearance

MYOMETRIAL CONTRACTION-: Present

OVARIES-: Both ovaries appear normal in size and echo texture.
The right ovarian volume=30mm×18mm×17mm=4.6cm^3
The left ovarian volume=31mm×23mm×17mm=6.0cm^3

OVARIAN FOLLICLES-:Both ovaries are noted with multiples follicles, of the same size measuring about 6mm as at 14th day from LMP

adelolo:

mamas in the house,
cc-fvine, sugah
please advise me on what to do.
The question is shoud I go for fibroid surgery or still continue with the herbal medicine?
Is the Fibroid reducing or increasing?
The new pelvic scan I did as at 10/06/2016 after using herbal for a month shows
NEW PELVIC SCAN
USS shows a bulky uterus with AP Diameter of 8.3cm.
The echo pattern is heterogeneous.
The Myometrium is expanded by solid tissue masses with mixed echo textures and AP diameters of 2.8cm intramural in the lower anterior wall,1.5cm intramural in the anterior- fundal wall, 7.1cm intramural in the posterior- fundal wall and 1.8cm submucous within the body of the uterus.
Adnexae and Pouch of Douglas are partially obliterated by the uterine bulk.
No free pelvic collection. No cyst.
OLD

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 5:16am On Aug 20, 2016
When U look @ others with their lands & gold, think that Christ has promised U his wealth untold, count your many blessings money cannot buy, your reward in heaven nor your home on high.

Count ur blessings name them one by one, count ur blessings see what God has done, count ur blessings name them one by one, and it will surprise see what God has done.

So amid the conflict whether great or small, do not be discouraged God is over all, count your many blessings angel will attend, help and comfort give you to your journey's end.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 5:28am On Aug 20, 2016
adelolo:
Mamas in the house,
Cc- e, sugah and other precious mamas.

Uterus Size : Before - 10.4cm, After 8.3cm 3rd scan 7.5cm
Anterior Intramural Fibroid: Before 1.4cm, After 2.8cm 3rd scan 2.8cm
Posterior Intramural Fibroid: Before 6.1cm and After 7.1cm 3rd scan 4cm
Submucous inside Uterus Fibroid: Before 4.6cm, After 1.8cm, 3rd scan not mentioned

Although im not an advocate of herbal fibroids shrinking drugs, I think what you are doing is working.

Your follicles are only measuring 6mm on CD14. You can do some more follicle tracking to see if it would get any bigger and if it would rupture. If not, you have to consider ovulation stimulation for your next cycle but not to be mixed with herbal drugs .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 5:32am On Aug 20, 2016
All mamas thanks for contributing to the MIL question. I think at the end sha to each person to decide how they want to break such information. It is well. May God direct us always.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adelolo: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2016
@ Sugah.
Thanks and may the good Lord bless you and grant you all your heart desires. Amen
sugah:

Uterus Size : Before - 10.4cm, After 8.3cm 3rd scan 7.5cm
Anterior Intramural Fibroid: Before 1.4cm, After 2.8cm 3rd scan 2.8cm
Posterior Intramural Fibroid: Before 6.1cm and After 7.1cm 3rd scan 4cm
Submucous inside Uterus Fibroid: Before 4.6cm, After 1.8cm, 3rd scan not mentioned

Although im not an advocate of herbal fibroids shrinking drugs, I think what you are doing is working.

Your follicles are only measuring 6mm on CD14. You can do some more follicle tracking to see if it would get any bigger and if it would rupture. If not, you have to consider ovulation stimulation for your next cycle but not to be mixed with herbal drugs .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsmama: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2016
Good morning house,

Pls can someone recommend a good gynae around Ajah axis.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2016
PLEASE DONT QUOTE OO.

Thanks All for the birthday prayers. God bless you mightily.

Just as I was hoping for the best after my birthday, DH came back that day with the results attached.

Is there hope for us? Please anyone with knowledge on better ways to handle this should help out. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
@fruitfulhome,there is hope.The count is okay its just the motility.He should take treatment for the infection.There are several orthodox/herbal drugs that can improve the motility.It will now then depend on the one u choose.Don't let this one despair you.
Happy Weekend everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
grigrigriiiiiiiii. #bell ringing

oya everybody wake up come chok mouth for this matter ooo. All the Sabi Sabi mama's. Come out ooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sixx: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
@Mumigrace thnks so much 4 d mention. May u receive all ur hearts desires ds year, n u 4got lots of mamas there bt it shall be so, that a time will come when preggy miracles will be so much on ds thread that we will not be able 2 count them all. With God all things are possible.

@Goodkay my frend, wen did d tin happen nah, you no con cc me, not fair ooo.

@Fruitfulhome happy birthday in arrears, ds will be ur last birthday ttc. As for d SA, his pus cells are really high signifying infection. Treat this first n you might not even need anyoda meds, next tin na belle.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reigning4Christ: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
@ fruitfulhome deal with the infection first and then let him repeat the test. this will guide you on whether he needs motility drugs or not. infection affect both sperm count and motility. most people have outstanding result after treating infection.
Fohow products can do that 100 percent. to order call/whatsapp 08125748346
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumemma: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
fruitfulhome:
grigrigriiiiiiiii. #bell ringing

oya everybody wake up come chok mouth for this matter ooo. All the Sabi Sabi mama's. Come out ooooo.

U ve great hope.....count is good....Just motility that need to improve..let him re do d test...one test not enough.....Pls go for Fertilsam M.....i am on it...yet to get my bfp.....no...about to get my bfp....but d improvement is great....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
@fruitfulhome, his count is fair...even with the infection.
he should treat the infection..usually 2 to 3 wks antibiotics course...and he shud b fine.
i also think u shud undergo the same treatment for infection....cos its almost certain you are infected too..

or better still go for an hvs= high vagina.l swab...t will tell u if u hv infections and the responsible organisms..thus the correct antibiotics would be prescribed.
ur dh could still start taking sperm building drugs/foods/supplements as has been discussed here already to make his sperm parameters even better.

in the bible or long ago...na 1 touch woman don carry belle, sfa then would hv been in the region of 300million+ grin grin

and david knew his wife, and she bore him a son, and he was named ...xxxxxxx cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
My dear Sixx, Reigning4Christ and Pweetymii, we have treated infection 3 times ooo. in fact, the 1st infection he treated was same one now with injection. I treated too. And we retested every time we treat, they always come back clear. The second time, he went for SFA and then they did culture, another infection. We treated together. Another one, I had sign of infection, they said Staph aureus, we treated with Zinnat etc. we retested, test showed. And now again...? It's well jare
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shalyshaly(f): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
mumredeemer:

Amen, mummyinioluwa. God will definitely settle you and DH. I can't wait for your WIDD

AMEN and AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Janix2:
Happy birthday fruitfulhome,ur home shall bear fruits Indeed IJN amen
Where is my cake?? grin

Here is your slice of cake. Plz enjoy it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shalyshaly(f): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Blessedmum:

Amen so shall it be for everyone of us, soon ttc ll be an history in everybody's life. If God be for us nobody can be against us, soon the enemies ll get the shock of their life.
For all the preggies among us none ll av any reason to ttc again ijn. We all carry safely and deliver safely ijn.

Amen and so shall it be in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
kingsmama:
Good morning house,

Pls can someone recommend a good gynae around Ajah axis.

Thanks and God bless

You can try Dove hospital, along Badore road,ask for Dr. Dodzie. The hospital might not look all posh, but the doctor seems to know his onion. I think he works in one of the general hospitals, but Dove is his PP.

in all of this, our trust is in the doctor of all doctors.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
fruitfulhome:
My dear Sixx, Reigning4Christ and Pweetymii, we have treated infection 3 times ooo. in fact, the 1st infection he treated was same one now with injection. I treated too. And we retested every time we treat, they always come back clear. The second time, he went for SFA and then they did culture, another infection. We treated together. Another one, I had sign of infection, they said Staph aureus, we treated with Zinnat etc. we retested, test showed. And now again...? It's well jare

the infection is coming from somewhere,..make una check well.
another culprit might be the lab, some labs dont sterilize thier equipment well thus most samples return with infection result, i would suggest you retest in a different standard lab.

in other news, fertilsan m people have added money o, almost 60% increase, and no more free shipping, abge anyone that knows where to get it cheaper should holla.
i really wonder why the price shot up like that, na demand abi na so e dey tke work?. yet to go for a confirmatory sfa, so cant even confirm if its working or not

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsmama: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
@ fruitfulray,
I appreciate, God bless u ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rgee: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
rgee:
Good evening mamas.
Big congrats to all the Peggy mamas.
Pls has anyone successfully ordered any supplements from the US, whether from Amazon or anywhere? How did u do it? Any customs or shipping issues?

mamas pls answer my question. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fruitfulhome your question has been answered. Infection is the culprit for your husband's sfa. Both of you should undergo antibiotics regimen and you would be fine.

Rgee I think oga Ripvanwink and some mamas were able to supplements from the US.

Oga Ripvanwink, those days lifestyle was easy na. Go to hunt/farm and come home. Dem no inhale carbon monoxide and eat all the junk food we eat today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.