Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400327 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
Wow!!! @mumredeemer those pictures were so touching and @ dsame encouraging, it will surely end in praise for all of us because sooner than we all expected Jehovah overdo we settle us... As if you know I needed something to cheer me Up..
Yesterday i walked into the room and met DH holding and staring @ the lovely gown and short I bought for my inioluwa(heritage) last weekend and I asked him hope all is well and he said to me Honey I need my baby girl, I felt so sad for him immediately but instead of crying or consoling ourselves we just went on our knees and pray.. And we told God he must settle us before d end of dis 70days mfm fasting and Prayer and I am sure and convince that he will do it.
#confessionbringsconception#
#team2016forconception#
#team2017forsmoothdelivery#
#mummyinioluwa#

Amen, mummyinioluwa. God will definitely settle you and DH. I can't wait for your WIDD

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
BlessedDiva:

My sista I'm so so so happy to hear this good news, got back to cal last night and just logged in after our chat to congratulate you officially. My dear shame to ttc, choi while you were planning to go back and try herbal, God showed up, I never see this kind God before eeh, wonder wonder wonder wonder! This time you must carry to full term, and deliver exactly like the bible-described hebrew women no complications in Jesus matchless name, Amen, it is done, settled!
To every other mama that God picked up their call, healthy and stress - free bumping.
To all of us still about to collect our rewards from God, may our answers appear speedily in Jesus name, Amen
Thanks Dear, you are next inline.... Amen to your prayers,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pweetiebabe:
Wow!!! @mumredeemer those pictures were so touching and @ dsame encouraging, it will surely end in praise for all of us because sooner than we all expected Jehovah overdo we settle us... As if you know I needed something to cheer me Up..
Yesterday i walked into the room and met DH holding and staring @ the lovely gown and short I bought for my inioluwa(heritage) last weekend and I asked him hope all is well and he said to me Honey I need my baby girl, I felt so sad for him immediately but instead of crying or consoling ourselves we just went on our knees and pray.. And we told God he must settle us before d end of dis 70days mfm fasting and Prayer and I am sure and convince that he will do it.
#confessionbringsconception#
#team2016forconception#
#team2017forsmoothdelivery#
#mummyinioluwa#

Thank God for your faith, and your hope will not fail in Jesus name. Not only will you two hold your baby girl but your sons and daughters. Hold on... Change is coming.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phelgmatic: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
@mumredeemer, thank you for the pictures. My favourite is the one when enemies hear you have given birth. I also love the one of our mothers dancing. Can't wait for my mother to dance and sing. May God make it so. God will make all these pictures and more come alive in our lives in Jesus name. Amen.

@fruitfulhome, happy birthday. By His grace, you will celebrate your next birthday with your babies. It is well.

@Pweetiebabe, what your husband said brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes we think we're the only ones going through this trying journey but our husbands feel the pain too. May God wipe away his pain and put smiles on both your faces.

@cherrymum1, are congratulations in order? As for me, with the kind of in-laws i have, i fit don born before them hear but different strokes for different folks. If you feel telling them is no biggy, then tell them.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
favouredestiny:

Happy birthday to you. Thank God for seeing another year because only the living can ttc. Dont worry by this time next year, you will celebrate your birthday with your twins/triplets. It is well IJN. Amen.

Thanks dear. And Amen to you prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
phelgmatic:

@fruitfulhome, happy birthday. By His grace, you will celebrate your next birthday with your babies. It is well.

Thanks at Phelgmatic and Amen to ur prayers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Amen Mumredeemer and Thanks for ur nice wishes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thanks Pweerymii and 4realwoman. God bless u both
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Fruitfulhome....happy birthday sis. This shall mark the beginning of unlimited fruitfulness in your home...have fun dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeeBlossoms: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Cherrymum1 did you just stylishly announce a BFP?
shocked nne talk make I start to dey dance jawe cheesy

My mil will know right away! Hubby don't know how to keep things from her. Thank God she's my number one fan sha so no hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
Cherrymum1 did you just stylishly announce a BFP?
shocked nne talk make I start to dey dance jawe cheesy

My mil will know right away! Hubby don't know how to keep things from her. Thank God she's my number one fan sha so no hard feelings.

NNE, e be like say Na that ur buff buff we go use wash d bfp o. NNE make this my ogbonge madam grow small. No o. A friend just missed her period, she hasn't even done any form of PT o. And she's already announcing. I'm of the school of thot that everyone would see the bump except if MIL was very sincerely helpful during TTC period. Asides that Na till further notice o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
cherrymum1:

NNE, e be like say Na that ur buff buff we go use wash d bfp o. NNE make this my ogbonge madam grow small. No o. A friend just missed her period, she hasn't even done any form of PT o. And she's already announcing. I'm of the school of thot that everyone would see the bump except if MIL was very sincerely helpful during TTC period. Asides that Na till further notice o.
Chai I don suffer grin grin lolz
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:40am On Aug 19, 2016
mumredeemer:
No. 11. You calling cherrymum1, sugah and other preggy mamas to ask how long the morning sickness will last and after cherrymum1 tells you "na so o".
Thanks for the pictures dearie. It made my day and im glad it brought smiles to other mothers faces.
Iya lamide on the MIL ish, I no know o. I tested positive on dec 29th and was still planning to surprise my mum with the good news on Jan 1st but my dh don rush call his mum same day. So technically, I never told my mil.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2016
@cherrymum1,that your question about the best time to tell MIL got me thinking oh.At first,she was so nyc,then later on probably because of external pressure,friends and society she became so mean to me (don't blame her sha),but in the recent times,she has gone back to been nyc.We live in the same city.There was a time i told myself they wud hear wen i give birth(that period,the torment not be here)so,as i am now i not come know again.Hmm,wen we get to that bridge,we wud know how to cross it.
@Liftedhands i saw the puff puff,i showed the pix to my sis and she was like u tried na that the first picture had effects that's why it looked so enticing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2016
mumredeemer:
Father please, just like the pictures I have shared today. Though some of us started this journey with tears because we never thought we could be where we are today, please let it end in joy for us with our babies in our arms. Anybody that said it should be otherwise, father please let them be like the enemy in the picture when they hear the news of your miracle in our home. Thank you for we know you will do beyond our expectation IJN. Amen.
Amen so shall it be for everyone of us, soon ttc ll be an history in everybody's life. If God be for us nobody can be against us, soon the enemies ll get the shock of their life.
For all the preggies among us none ll av any reason to ttc again ijn. We all carry safely and deliver safely ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2016
fruitfulhome:
I can't wait to have myself in that No.9.

Those pictures shall speak for us all. In Jesus name, Amen.

Didn't want to make this public but on a second thought, when there is life, there is hope.

Happy Birthday to me
Happy birthday to you Sis, u ll celebrate many more years on earth with ur children and grandchildren ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2016
cherrymum1:

All mamas pls i have a question. When is the right time to inform MIL that u are preggy. As for me, I don't think I have to tell. I think when they see me with my big belle, make them accept me like that. I really don't like giving people such info except on very rare and extreme case like if MIL has been so supportive. But if we Li in different places and just talk once in a while on phone, is it proper to call her and other inlaws to inform them that I got BFP?
I think it depend on individual relationship with MIL, for me I didn't tell her even my acquaintances except those who see me everyday. MIL was never there for us when we're ttc so I see no reason why I should tell her. When I was 32weeks hubby told her stylishly that soon she ll come and greet us coz she has never been to our house since we relocated, even with that she didn't decode. So till I deliver before she understands what hubby is trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsmama: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2016
Happy birthday fruithfulhome, according to ur name, so shall it be unto u.
Good morning fruitful mamas, how are we doing? thank God its Friday, yipppeeeeee!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Hello Hello Hello my blessed people!

God has really started moving like a flood in this house, and I pray that everyone gets touched by his move in Jesus name, AMEN!

Congratulations to @babyadorable, @Chijiuche, @prettmum, @ayayimaame, @Beeblossom,@Goodkay, @LaDivva, @Itissettled, @Sixx (hope I didn't miss anyone). May God see you mamas thru till you deliver.

Happy birthday @Fruifulhome. God knows, he understands and he's working out something for behind the scene. Have fun dear.

Father, we have no power of our own, we lean solely on you, asking that you have mercy on us still trusting and give us that joy that cannot be explained. Thank you Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kingsmama: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2016
Cherrymum1, I'm in support of ur school of thought. Better to be silient than to be sorry.

TTC is both physical and spiritual, hence, it is wise to be VERY careful how and who we share bfp news with.

Not that family and friends are enemies o, but we never can tell how they will manage the info. How do u ensure info doesn't get to wrong hands?

Some TTCers would be advised to stay indoors away from evil/monitoring eyes while others would be told to keep it secret until the bump announces itself.

In all, I would say that the wisdom of God is the principal thing. With understanding, let us do as the spirit leads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Diamondn(f): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Nice pictures mumredeemer, greatly Prophetic. So thoughtful of you,GOD bless you.
And Congrats to the newest Pregy mamas. May the LORD preserve your pregnancies to the end.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2016
Mama's , my sister in-law wants me to come to her husband surprise party on Saturday , I have tried avoiding her , but I no fit again , and she be my alobam , but my fears be say , hope the journey of two hour's no go disrupt my cycle , as am on medications
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Happy birthday fruitfulHome, may God bless and increase you... you are indeed fruitful and nothing can stop it.

Have a great celebration...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ithope2: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2016
Good morning all. We have Apple cider vinegar(with the mother) and Organic blackstap molasses(Unsulphured) for sale. To order, please call/watsapp Segun Brown on 07033934416. Thanks

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
@mumredeemer thanks for lifting our spirit, may all our dreams and wishes come true by the grace of God.

@FruitfulHome happy birthday the lord will smile on you and you will have cause to celebrate next year with your twins.

@Cherrymum1, i will advise that if your dh is not quick in relating things to his parent you should hold on first. Except if your MIL has been so supportive and you're very sure in your spirit that she's truely Godly that you can confide in her in other to be interceding for you. Though we still have few ones that treat their DIL just like their own child but please apply wisdom.

@Omoyeni3601, funny you! i dont think that the journey of two hours should disrupt your cycle or are you close to see AF? Though the sabi mamas will soon come and tell you better.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Janix2:

Forget all this gist,girls wey dey sleep around dey carry belle did dey follow any eating pattern,the lady in my ofix that is pregnant didn't follow any eating pattern or is it the mad woman on the streets that eats from dirts that also get pregnant after men sleeps with them,
Babe forget all this one,just eat well as the food hungry U,children will come cause is God that gives,na Him get the power.
If na by eating well I can count on some persons to be pregnant by now,
So my Dear is just God!!!

Sometimes ehn...i just keep silent when i see all the long lists of do's and don'ts.
Even though it is okay to be health conscious and all that but finally na only God dey plant
Pikin inside woman womb and when it is time even the gates of hell won't prevail against it
I was telling someone yesterday about those morbidly obese women that are bedridden
who still somehow manage to get pregnant even with all the fat and health problems they have

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
fpeter:

Sometimes ehn...i just keep silent when i see all the long lists of do's and don'ts.
Even though it is okay to be health conscious and all that but finally na only God dey plant
Pikin inside woman womb and when it is time even the gates of hell won't prevail against it
I was telling someone yesterday about those morbidly obese women that are bedridden
who still somehow manage to get pregnant even with all the fat and health problems they have

You are very correct, but remember, we've got to do what we needs to be done. Its just like saying you would not take medications for an ailment because another person has the same symptoms and doesn't have issues.

When my gynea advised that my BMI was above normal and recommended I loss weight, myself and the person who went with me was like those people are three times fatter than I conceive without stress, but i still followed the advise and I'm enjoying better health today cos I went not a strict weight loss diet, but on a healthy diet which brought me closer to the normal BMI.

My mantra is, when I have done all, the rest is up to God and thats the same thing I advise ATC mums.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wholesomegrace: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chai @ mumredeemer, when I saw these pictures, was covered in goose bumps. God bless you ma

And so shall it be, soon than we expected, it will happen in Jesus name. Amen Lord

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pweetymii thanks a lots kiss finally someone commends me for the puff puff grin

Prettmum still waiting o.
Fruitful weekend house.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
wholesomegrace:

You are very correct, but remember, we've got to do what we needs to be done. Its just like saying you would not take medications for an ailment because another person has the same symptoms and doesn't have issues.

When my gynea advised that my BMI was above normal and recommended I loss weight, myself and the person who went with me was like those people are three times fatter than I conceive without stress, but i still followed the advise and I'm enjoying better health today cos I went not a strict weight loss diet, but on a healthy diet which brought me closer to the normal BMI.

My mantra is, when I have done all, the rest is up to God and thats the same thing I advise ATC mums.

cool, I'm interested in the healthy diet, share your meal plans with me. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
mumigrace:
Hello Hello Hello my blessed people!

God has really started moving like a flood in this house, and I pray that everyone gets touched by his move in Jesus name, AMEN!

Congratulations to @babyadorable, @Chijiuche, @prettmum, @ayayimaame, @Beeblossom,@Goodkay, @LaDivva, @Itissettled, @Sixx (hope I didn't miss anyone). May God see you mamas thru till you deliver.

Happy birthday @Fruifulhome. God knows, he understands and he's working out something for behind the scene. Have fun dear.

Father, we have no power of our own, we lean solely on you, asking that you have mercy on us still trusting and give us that joy that cannot be explained. Thank you Jesus.

.....u missed one name....Congratulations to Janix (in advance) grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.