Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402516 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MadCow1: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2016

By December next year, Na so I go dey look my Ejima dem for palour..

#CuteCalves.. grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2016
No. 11. You calling cherrymum1, sugah and other preggy mamas to ask how long the morning sickness will last and after cherrymum1 tells you "na so o".

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2016
No. 12, Sorry, I forgot your mum, the moment you break the news of your bfp to her.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2016
No. 13. preggy mamas when they hear you are porting to preggy thread

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2016
MadCow1:

By December next year, Na so I go dey look my Ejima dem for palour..

#CuteCalves.. grin
Before Dec by HIS GRACE WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH HE THAT DOES THE IMPOSSIBLE I WILL CELEBRATE DECEMBER2017 WITH MY WONDERFUL AND GLORIOUS BIG BOY TWIN IJN,AMEN

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
No. 15. Your posing on red carpet at your reception in preggy thread

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
No. 16, When you start craving and DH just brought you a bowl of ice cream from coldstone, exactly the flavour you requested.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
no. 17 You when you remember ttc days

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
When DH calls from work to tell you how happy he is and how much he loves you and appreciate what God has done in your family.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
On your way to delivery room

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
That moment the nurse tells you to push

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
When you finally deliver your bundle of joy and you get to hold your baby in your arms.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omoyeni3601: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mumredeemer, this is so touching and inspiring , its lift my soul

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Your mother in-law and your church members when the hear you have delivered

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
your enemy when the hear you have delivered your bundle of joy

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Father please, just like the pictures I have shared today. Though some of us started this journey with tears because we never thought we could be where we are today, please let it end in joy for us with our babies in our arms. Anybody that said it should be otherwise, father please let them be like the enemy in the picture when they hear the news of your miracle in our home. Thank you for we know you will do beyond our expectation IJN. Amen.

42 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Omoyeni3601:
Mumredeemer, this is so touching and inspiring , its lift my soul

My sister, I could not do any work since morning (God forgive me) just to encourage myself and others I feel I should share and I pray that God will take all of us through this stages, from the moment we will announce our bfps to the moment we will all deliver our Lo. May we all experience the joy of pregnancy and motherhood IJN.

Have a lovely day my sister

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by haryourlar: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
mumredeemer:
Father please, just like the pictures I have shared today. Though some of us started this journey with tears because we never thought we could be where we are today, please let it end in joy for us with our babies in our arms. Anybody that said it should be otherwise, father please let them be like the enemy in the picture when they hear the news of your miracle in our home. Thank you for we know you will do beyond our expectation IJN. Amen.
Mumredeemer thanks for the pictures that inspires the spirit,soul and body. We LL all laugh at last IJN and AMEN to your prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
I can't wait to have myself in that No.9.

Those pictures shall speak for us all. In Jesus name, Amen.

Didn't want to make this public but on a second thought, when there is life, there is hope.

Happy Birthday to me

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
fruitfulhome:

Didn't want to make this public but on a second thought, when there is life, there is hope.

Happy Birthday to me

Happy birthday to you. Thank God for seeing another year because only the living can ttc. Dont worry by this time next year, you will celebrate your birthday with your twins/triplets. It is well IJN. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mumredeemer, God bless you for the pictures you posted. May God answer our heart desires. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
fruitfulhome:

Happy Birthday to me

fruitfulhome, as you desire in your heart so shall it be unto you, before your next birthday your status will change to no.9 picture and by your next birthday you will be like this picture. Happy birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MadCow1: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
haryourlar:
Before Dec by HIS GRACE WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH HE THAT DOES THE IMPOSSIBLE I WILL CELEBRATE DECEMBER2017 WITH MY WONDERFUL AND GLORIOUS BIG BOY TWIN IJN,AMEN

Amen..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
mumredeemer:

Amen my dear,its sooo touching,tears gathered in my eyes,God will do it for me and aAll of us here IJN amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Amen... God bless you and everyone here...

mumredeemer:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
@fruitfulhome, Happy birthday ma, wish you all the best in life.

@mumredeemer, Thanks for the picture it really made me happy. God bless

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wow!!! @mumredeemer those pictures were so touching and @ dsame encouraging, it will surely end in praise for all of us because sooner than we all expected Jehovah overdo we settle us... As if you know I needed something to cheer me Up..
Yesterday i walked into the room and met DH holding and staring @ the lovely gown and short I bought for my inioluwa(heritage) last weekend and I asked him hope all is well and he said to me Honey I need my baby girl, I felt so sad for him immediately but instead of crying or consoling ourselves we just went on our knees and pray.. And we told God he must settle us before d end of dis 70days mfm fasting and Prayer and I am sure and convince that he will do it.
#confessionbringsconception#
#team2016forconception#
#team2017forsmoothdelivery#
#mummyinioluwa#

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherrymum1: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
@mumredeemer, I had a nice time laughing at these pictures. Cos i can relate with almost everything.
I pray that before the end of this 70days prayer and fasting God will decorate you with a new name.

All mamas pls i have a question. When is the right time to inform MIL that u are preggy. As for me, I don't think I have to tell. I think when they see me with my big belle, make them accept me like that. I really don't like giving people such info except on very rare and extreme case like if MIL has been so supportive. But if we Li in different places and just talk once in a while on phone, is it proper to call her and other inlaws to inform them that I got BFP?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
@mumredmeer thanx for the pix

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
@mumredeemer thank you so much for this meme,i can relate to all of them.It got me cracking.Thank God we can still laugh and i know for sure we would all laugh with our Lo's very soon in Jesus name.Amen.
@fruitfulhome,happy birthday wishing you the best of this new year.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
mamas, Amen to your prayers. I am glad we could relate to the pictures and find it inspiring. Though no. 12 got me teary because I know the joy that our mothers will feel when they hear the news of our bfp. May we all experience a smooth journey to motherhood.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
pweetymii:
@mumredeemer thank you so much for this meme,i can relate to all of them.It got me cracking.Thank God we can still laugh and i know for sure we would all laugh with our Lo's very soon in Jesus name.Amen.
@fruitfulhome,happy birthday wishing you the best of this new year.

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.