Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398843 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2017
God be praised, I knew you were preggos, told you same thing happened to my friend. God be praised. Congrats dear, hnh 9 months and beyond.

Olaedoh:
Good evening to all the sabi maugh

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2017
zaynie:

Maami, I dunno o.
I hope someone else does.
Sorry for the late response.

Thank you mummy Moyo, I got some very helpful responsesl

My love to your entire family

Congratulations Olaedoh, h &h 9 months and supernatural delivery at the rigth time.
AF for me was also a week late, with serious malaria symptoms I tested with hpt and it bfn, eventually AF came with a venegance.

Our testimonies are sure in Christ Jesus, this year of pleasant surprises.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Loisemm:
wink kissBenignasweety chop plenty kiss. God bless you sis.
Thank ma, I trust you are good? kisses to u too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingthanks: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2017
for solution to PCOS and overian cyst call a consultant on this number Mrs Blessing E. 07066444237 with 100% natural herbal cure say good bye to overian cyst, before we start treating you, you must have a medical report, we also carry out our test before treatment, then after treatment you can go to any hospital of your choice to check and confirm that overian cyst and PCOS is gone [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fomatt(f): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2017
[i]Good day mothers of many Nations.I'm new here,although I have been a silent reader for 2 years now,I decided to register.Hope I'm welcomed.
Ttcing for 2 years and 1month
God bless mama's that has been keeping this thread alive.
I've learnt alot from here and I pray we will all testify and carry our bundles of Joy very very soon.(AMEN)
congrats to preggy mamas,you shall delivery like Hebrew women.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fomatt(f): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2017
double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
somuadee:

My dearest. I don't mind oo. Kindly give me the address of the Suleja doctor.

God bless you plenty.

Babe,from Area1 enter a bus or car going to Suleja direct but tell them you are dropping AFTER BRIDGE.when u drop take a bike to Yaro college. The hospital is around that place but I can email u d doc number for further description.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Thanks to you mamas for the love and prayers, I say a big Amennnnnnnn to them all. We are shall be celebrated this year and carry our lovely children in our hands, Amen.

Thank you all and God bless you. cc: Afagha, 4realwoman, Towerofgrace owerofgrace, MummyJJ ummyJJ, chumz11, FruitfulRay, Somuadde, Thehomemaker, Zino89, Pweetymii, SingleEdition, Jellos

Baby dust to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Congratulations Olaedoh, healthy and happy 9 months and stress free delivery in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frajon(f): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Good afternoon fruitful mamas. Pls this is my HSG Scan. Sabi mamas abeg make una help me interpret am. Baby dust for us all.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
@fomatt, welcome and wish you short and fruitful stay here.

@ Olaedoh, wish you stress free mine months in Jesus name amen.

@ kenkazkk, you mailed me, hope no problem? Can't remember my email password now. You can pass the message here.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fomatt(f): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
many thanks 4realwoman I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Waladade4luv:

So meaning one should just stop for two wks, and i guess within those period the spam will also gather enough strenght for d next ovulation if not yet concieved
Most doctors advice you meet every other day, but if you wish to abstain due to fear of the unknown, then keep away just for a week to her next expected visitor. Or better still, if you're sure of the ovulation day, from 6 days after; which is when a fertilized foetus is expected to arrive and implant in the uterus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mama loisemm and pweetymii, thank you for the advice, i wont use it... This ttc dey make person over think, but all is well

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
orney:
Mama loisemm and pweetymii, thank you for the advice, i wont use it... This ttc dey make person over think, but all is well
Thank you for thanking me.Not worry God has answered and the manifestation is now.
@curvilicious how body?
kpe....mistress@mummykyrti ms don start?
@fomatt and all newbies welcome.Wish you a very short and productive stay.
Happy Weekend all,tomorrow is Sunday let's endeavour to attend service,we might be thinking why go to church but the fact that you are alive has given you one more chance of victory and hope that you will be preggy and put to bed safely soon.In church,i dance so well that they wonder if i have won jackpot but them not know say na my baby dedication dance steps i dey practice.So,go all out,praise and dance the doctors report, the seemingly situation,depression and what have you away.This year is indeed a year of pleasant surprises for us as our testimony is loading.
#confessionbringsconception#
#greatfaithgreatexpectations#
#yearofpleasantsurprise#

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2017
Pls someone should respond to my enquiry

joyousf:
Evening o,
I hope ur day was good. Mine has ended on a somewhat down note. I was diagnosed with PCOS and I was able to achieve pregnancy before with clomid. After having my child, I used sayana press (similar constituents as depo) Jan last year. Only 1 shot o! But since August 2016, I've been on TTC. Clomid no lead to ovulation o. in this last cycle, I even used Hmg injections. Feel bad that after spending so much I got the verdict today that the eggs still didn't mature. I can only think of two things that may be the issue-maybe it's d CS i did or it's d sayana press.

I'm considering going natural. My gynae was suggesting going on another cycle of clomid n Hmg again, but I no even get that kind money n I'd really hate to spend so much only to not succeed again even if I were to struggle to get that money. I now understand why IVF is super expensive.

And can I use these herbs together with the mertformin or I should stop it for now?

Pls sabi mamas and experienced people, I want your advice o, especially those that have also dealt with PCOS. I wasn't even ovulating or having a cycle as such before.

I'm currently taking 1000mg of mertformin (for 2 months now) and I've actually lost 3kg already. have changed my diet to low carbs, removed sugars and wheat based or flour based foods. this has helped me to reduce but no ovulation or period o. I intend to still lose 5 more kg.

I'm considering using Ruzu bitters. Pls does it really work for PCOS. I've read various testimonies about it for infertility but I know say causes of infertility plenty so I want to know if it really addresses PCOS. I also want to use Vitex, I've also read about it. Please any ideas of where I can buy it in Ado-ekiti or it's only in Lagos?

Sorry say my questions plenty. But please, I need your advice o... any useful info would be appreciated.

Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2017
joyousf:

My dear...you are on track using metformin already...your case is that of secondary infertility. I would advice you increase your metformin dose to 1500 for 3months, then take an Ovulation inducing drug like letrozole or clomid on the fourth cycle. That's the protocol a gyny placed me on one certain time. Ruzu bitters is also good and Vitex too but I dont think you should be consuming everything because of good reviews. Your current protocol is cool, just take metformim and continue your dieting.

Fertility blessings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ogunbekun: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2017
Sis,

There are so many ways to improve your egg quality naturally. There is no point using clomid yet, I think you should work out the quality first.
Use Royal Jelly, COQ 10, inositol. Pls keep in mind that it takes 3 months for eggs to be produced and mature for release, so this is the minimum time it will take for the effect of the supplements to be noticed.

Other sabi mamas will also come and put mouth.

I wish us all the best

joyousf:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebah: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2017
Ayun:

Babe,from Area1 enter a bus or car going to Suleja direct but tell them you are dropping AFTER BRIDGE.when u drop take a bike to Yaro college. The hospital is around that place but I can email u d doc number for further description.
pls am also interested in this address n number can u pls post it here or I can drop my number so u text it to me. Thanks . 07017343527
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
There's something we all do here, self diagnose, pls let's All stop it cos it's toooooo dangerous. There are many causes of infertility and different people are treated differently. If some one has endometriosis and you use clomid, you might further produce cysts and worsen your diagnosis or if another has blocked tubes and use clomid, you are just wasting your eggs. You have to be very close to your gynae so that you can be well monitored. There's no point using fertility drugs without being monitored. Ladies, we Never produce new eggs, we born with all we need and the max is around 500. If you hyper stimulate too much, you are drastically reducing your ovarian reserve meaning that if you are supposed to reach menopause at 50yrs, you will shorten it to like 40yrs - this is called premature ovarian failure. Pls let's be very very careful sisters...

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hannaspirit: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Gd afternoon, happy Sunday. I've been reading posts here off and on for some time now. My marriage will b four years next month, meaning that my TTC journey will b four yrs old also.
Hubby is of the opinion that we should save for IVF, but I am of the opinion that all we need is a good gynea( my first doc could delay for Africa and was always unwilling to discuss issues. Not been to any Doc for over a year now) since the cost of IVF is not cheap.
Could anyone recommend a good Gynea/hospital in Lagos mainland where we can get good treatment at a reasonable price?
Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
omotutu:
Hello my darling sisters, pls I had hsg done last month and now I am 1day late, yet to see AF. Had cramps on and off last week but they have since gone. My cycle is normally 26days but no signs of it, today being CD 28. Tested and it is a BFN. Pls is it normal for AF to be later after an HSG? When is the best time to do a home pregnancy test? Thanks all
Hello dear. True talk at your warning post. Did you later get ur period which you reffered to here? Sorry for taking you back. There is a similar situation at hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hannaspirit:
Gd afternoon, happy Sunday. I've been reading posts here off and on for some time now. My marriage will b four years next month, meaning that my TTC journey will b four yrs old also.
Hubby is of the opinion that we should save for IVF, but I am of the opinion that all we need is a good gynea( my first doc could delay for Africa and was always unwilling to discuss issues. Not been to any Doc for over a year now) since the cost of IVF is not cheap.
Could anyone recommend a good Gynea/hospital in Lagos mainland where we can get good treatment at a reasonable price?
Thanks in advance

I know of a my gynea. a very good and patient one that won't treat till all tests are done . he also listens his consultation is also reasonable but its ikorodu. Don't know where u r on mainland. Be more specific

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Heebah:
pls am also interested in this address n number can u pls post it here or I can drop my number so u text it to me. Thanks . 07017343527
Babe u can remove ur number, will get in touch with u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Loisemm:

Hello dear. True talk at your warning post. Did you later get ur period which you reffered to here? Sorry for taking you back. There is a similar situation at hand.
My darling @loisemm AF later showed up ooooo. I really think there's a relationship between hsg and delayed AF dearie.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
joyousf:

Hello Ma, you are very welcome. I pray your stay be very short. Personally Ruzu didn't do much for me though I wasn't consistent cos of the taste. But u could give it a try cos I heard it helps with pcos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
frajon:
Good afternoon fruitful mamas. Pls this is my HSG Scan. Sabi mamas abeg make una help me interpret am. Baby dust for us all.
From my little experience here,
1. They suspect Fibroid because of the size of uterus...you have to go for ultrasound to know the location, size and number
2. One of the tube appears blocked, the right didn't shown free spillage
3. The other tube appears ok with free spillage.

Mama here have successfully handled all these conditions so no cause for alarm

Believe God's report in Isaiah 54.

Sabi mamas will still explain further

Baby Dust to you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
priscaver:

I know of a my gynea. a very good and patient one that won't treat till all tests are done . he also listens his consultation is also reasonable but its ikorodu. Don't know where u r on mainland. Be more specific
please mama , I'll like to know the details for when I'm ready. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
@olaedoh, congratulations sis, wishing stressfree nine months and supernatural delivery in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
afagha:
Good morning fruitful mamas, hope we slept well.
congratulations @olaedoh,God bless and keep you,lo,and your dh. you will have a happy and healthy 9months.
Please where's @mummykyrti? hope you're fine.
my dear I am fine o, thanks for checking on me. @mama pweetymii ms dey road dey come o..Nl logged me out been battling to login sinx but am back... Where my girls at?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
mummykyrti:
my dear I am fine o, thanks for checking on me. @mama pweetymii ms dey road dey come o..Nl logged me out been battling to login sinx but am back... Where my girls at?
welcome mama. I'm glad you're great. ehugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
pweetymii:

@curvilicious how body?
#confessionbringsconception#
#greatfaithgreatexpectations#
#yearofpleasantsurprise#

My sister dey o
Thank God say all of una dey fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.