Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5418667 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 1:03am On Mar 01, 2017
Omojudy:

See you don dey bring the pregnancy thread spirit here. Guess it's the same me you knew there. No ask me details I beg. smiley
Ok ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caon: 6:06am On Mar 01, 2017
Oteleye:
Hello mothers in the house, pls does anybody know any good urologist in lagos?
Oteleye,u will hav to go to luth,urologist r quite scare.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2017
folash:

Ok ma'am
Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yakbauer: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2017
Elixir123:

Your count is OK however,you would need to work on your motility and the morphology .
The presence of abnormal forms might suggest an infection.
I would suggest you take this result to a Medicine store that has an in house Pharmacist who will adequately give you the right medication to boost these parameters .
In the mean time ,pls refrain from sugary/alcoholic beverages,keep your jewels free from heat via laptops etc and you will be fine
All the best
Thanks very much, I don't take alcohol, but I'm vulnerable to other sources of sugar which I try to avoid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yakbauer: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2017
pweetymii:

I am not a medical practitioner,but based on experience,your count and morphology is superbly okay.The motility is below borderline and would need to be worked on but in my lay man's idea,i don't think there is much cause for alarm since the count is high .other sabi maamas and papas would add their input wen dey come online.
Thanks very much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yakbauer: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2017
RipVanWink:

ur result appears fair, am guessing the 3.6m for vol is a typo from ur end or the lab, sfa volume is usually from 1ml to 5ml, ie 1/2 teaspoon to 2 table spoons, so the 3.6m doesnt make sense. ur morph is ok, its motility that needs working on.
you can start taking fertile aid motility boost alone for that, in the short term..coffe/cafeine works to give the spermies a lil extra energy...so taking 1 cup of coffee 1hr b4 kpekus would help.
also try and take anti oxidants/larginine......forever living has a product rich in anti oxidants its called argi, its in a powdery form, try that or any other antioxidant u know.

basically, you shudnt be worried abt ur spermies,,, the nos u hv is enuff to give woman belle. what of ur dw..has she been checked, how many yrs ttc etc

@curvymami and mummykryti our kpekus ambassadors, i throway salute o grin grin
Thanks a lot, I'm guessing that result in volume was supposed to be 3.6ml not million, my eyes & medical handwriting.
Then I recall about 7-10 days to producing my specimen, my doctor prescribed a dose of norgesic, a muscle relaxant, which makes me very weak, alongside antibiotics, it was for a sharp pain I used to feel around my kidney region.could that be a contributing factor?
Secondly, I have been taking #Ruzu bitters (after meal once a day) and Apple cider vinegar (mixed with water first thing in d morning). Would this have a positive or negative effect?
Thanks very much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2017
Good morning all a nd happy new month, we are all marching into our testimony. Pls for someone that have not gone for any test concerning TTC, what test can you recommend for a start. Thanks fruitful mothers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Good morning lovely Mamas, how body?.....make una come help me torchlight this matter o. So AF was supposed to show on monday, all the signs were already there. I woke up on monday and noticed light spotting, Good! I thought AF has come but up till now na spotting I dey see o. I just dey waste pad in this bubu economy. It was brown on monday and pink yesterday with slight cramp ( sorry Tmi) I no know how today go be, but no show yet. Abeg is this normal after a m/c or should I be worried?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2017
Thehomemaker:
Good morning lovely Mamas, how body?.....make una come help me torchlight this matter o. So AF was supposed to show on monday, all the signs were already there. I woke up on monday and noticed light spotting, Good! I thought AF has come but up till now na spotting I dey see o. I just dey waste pad in this bubu economy. It was brown on monday and pink yesterday with slight cramp ( sorry Tmi) I no know how today go be, but no show yet. Abeg is this normal after a m/c or should I be worried?

Have u tried a PT? its believed that conception is high immediately after MC. its well the Lord I'll restore all that d enemy has stolen. check it out and probably a blood test to know on time so u could take appropriate prcursion. waiting for First March BFP!!!!!!

@all.
Happy new month this month we are matching forward. Our God I'll visit us exceedingly abundantly above what we have ever thought or asked of Him. IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
joyousf:
Thanks. sorry o, are u saying i will pick one among fertileaid, ovaboost and inositol? i am not in lagos o. where can i get the ovaboost?

diagnosis was via hormonal test n scan.

i have been working on my diet n been taking mert for two months now. what about vitex? can i take mert with it ormert with ovaboost?

If u have the money go for fertile aid + ovaboost + inositol . Otherwise replace fertile aid with pregnacare. It will balance your hormones.

Or ovaboost and metformin (depends on weight 1500mg should be ok) and pregnacare.

Within 3 months u should get result by the grace of God. Ur hormones will respond N u will ovulate. Eat clean. Avoid sugary food and fruits. replace yam with plantain. Replace garri with plantain flour.

watch what you eat otherwise metformin won't work. Avoid sugary drinks like coke ,malt etc

eat more vegetables

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2017
afagha:

en! If I hear say you slack! abi you dey rest
all the above o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Thanks Ma, I will check that out also.

priscaver:

Have u tried a PT? its believed that conception is high immediately after MC. its well the Lord I'll restore all that d enemy has stolen. check it out and probably a blood test to know on time so u could take appropriate prcursion. waiting for First March BFP!!!!!!

@all.
Happy new month this month we are matching forward. Our God I'll visit us exceedingly abundantly above what we have ever thought or asked of Him. IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Please don't answer her. This too shall pass

folash:
RANTING MONDAY
So this neighbour of mine came to meet me sometimes last year after another neighbour put to birth, telling me not to worry, that my own too would come too, I should keep on praying bla bla bla. I told hubby about it and he got angry being that we very private people and all. He even wanted to go and meet the woman, and tell her never to discuss such with me, but I told him to let it go.

that I don't have any form of rapport whatsoever with. The only thing that binds us together is good morning, good evening, that's all.
I was just dumbfounded when hubby told me. This TTC journey isn't easy at all. May God make it easy for us and answer us sooner than we expect.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fomatt(f): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Happy new month mummy's of great Nations.As we have entered into the month of March, may God March us into unlimited fruitfulness,greatness and upliftment in Jesus name.It shall be our month of testimonies and surprises.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MineMK(f): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Anistef:
Gudafternoon fruitful mothers, pls I would lik ur advice.
I last saw my period Dec 16th, since then I've done blood test, strip test nd scan. al negative nd no period. saw my gyne nd I was placed on primolut N to induce d period.
nw my fear is dat I've all d symptoms of pregnancy, shld I tak d drugs to induce d period.

I would advise you follow your heart. If you feel you want to wait a little more to confirm...why not! Pause the Primolut...May be by March midmonth you can go for another blood test. By then if actually it happened... you will be 3 month preggy and you can be sure about all the tests this time. Sometimes all these symptoms are your thoughts/senses which i pray it comes to manifestation. Its well with you. It shall end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
sclon:

sclon:
hello mummys in the house, I have been a silent reader on this forum, I decided to come out today, my ttc journey has been 3yrs block tube my dh has low spam issue I also have high prolactin. any advise and suggestn to overcome dis problems will be appreciated. thank you.
Great mothers in the house abeg make una no jump and pass una sister oooo
Nnem for the blocked tube, you can try castor oil massage therapy, ACV in warm water ist thing in the morning. For the prolactin, if you have not taken any drug before, you can try par.lo.del or carbergo.line (I hope I got the spelling right) but if you want to go natural take the stemmed ewedu and cabbage everyday (other mamas will explain the procedure for preparation)
Then for dh's spam, what has he taken before now for it?
He can try any of these, fertile aid combo, addyzoa, Wellman conception, etc.
Most importantly, get a good gyne and work with him. He should be able to diagnose and prescribe the right drugs suitable for you.
Abeg, other mamas, abeg put mouth oo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
johnpaul5656:
yesterday fixed game win big,thanks to God almighty and congrats to those who call and subscribe,today's game is available with 290 odds to subscribe see picture below call or whatsapp to get it if interested, please is not free and no after payment.

Mr man pls find somewhere to pack! this is TTC forum not a gambling forum! may your wife never go through what has brought here! You just registered today and since you don't know how to start a thread don't come here to pollute this one! Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
priscaver:

Mr man pls find somewhere to pack! this is TTC forum not a gambling forum! may your wife never go through what has brought here! You just registered today and since you don't know how to start a thread don't come here to pollute this one! Rubbish!
mama just ignore him, many of them don't understand.... Happy new month my fifo, we are still team 2017 come rain or sunshine

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by afagha(f): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
mummykyrti:
mama just ignore him, many of them don't understand.... Happy new month my fifo, we are still team 2017 come rain or sunshine
a mighty amen to thus 2017 prayer o! cos I don't even know again. Aunt flo just showed up yesterday. Make God pick up my call o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by REJOICE01: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good evening mummies in the house and happy new month. This month shall be a month of great testimonies and pleasant surprises for us. And lots and lots of BFPs on dis thread this month in Jesus name, Amen.
Today makes my marriage 2yrs and 4months. I'm @ a point where i'm confused on what do. I just relocated from Lagos to Akure and automatically have to start with another gynae, the one I met asked me to redo all the test I had done in the past, fine, I knew it was going to be like dat but the price(25k) he mentioned for hormonal assay alone made me run away from him. Now I want to try some medications on my own based on what I av been reading on this thread. Kindly help me mummies in the house as I will be asking some questions. I was on clomid for 5 cycles last year as prescribed by gynae back in Lag, during d 5 clomid cycles, I did tvs and follicular tracking which showed I have fibroid measuring 2.3x2.2mm that was july last year. Fast forward to last month I was feeling some pains in my tummy and had to go for a scan, the scan showed that d fibroid has increased to 44x43mm and a bulky uterus. And now i'm thinking of trying letrozole, m2tone, pregnacare conception and also do the castor oil massage because of the fibroid. I want to try letrozole b'cos I didnot achieve pregnacy with clomid. Pls which of these drugs should I take considering the fibroid and bulky uterus. Can I use letrozole to boost my egg quality even with the fiboid present? Please your responses and advice will be highly appreciated. Thank you and baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
REJOICE01:
Good evening mummies in the house and happy new month. This month shall be a month of great testimonies and pleasant surprises for us. And lots and lots of BFPs on dis thread this month in Jesus name, Amen.
Today makes my marriage 2yrs and 4months. I'm @ a point where i'm confused on what do. I just relocated from Lagos to Akure and automatically have to start with another gynae, the one I met asked me to redo all the test I had done in the past, fine, I knew it was going to be like dat but the price(25k) he mentioned for hormonal assay alone made me run away from him. Now I want to try some medications on my own based on what I av been reading on this thread. Kindly help me mummies in the house as I will be asking some questions. I was on clomid for 5 cycles last year as prescribed by gynae back in Lag, during d 5 clomid cycles, I did tvs and follicular tracking which showed I have fibroid measuring 2.3x2.2mm that was july last year. Fast forward to last month I was feeling some pains in my tummy and had to go for a scan, the scan showed that d fibroid has increased to 44x43mm and a bulky uterus. And now i'm thinking of trying letrozole, m2tone, pregnacare conception and also do the castor oil massage because of the fibroid. I want to try letrozole b'cos I didnot achieve pregnacy with clomid. Pls which of these drugs should I take considering the fibroid and bulky uterus. Can I use letrozole to boost my egg quality even with the fiboid present? Please your responses and advice will be highly appreciated. Thank you and baby dust to us all.

Chai my sister. E-hugs to you. I dont have the answers to your questions as i only take medical instructions from my gynae but I just feel like giving you a hug, encouraging you and praying with you.This too shall pass. I hate ttc. God please have mercy on us this year. Please put our mockers to shame. Lord Jesus please magnify your name in our lives. Touch our wombs and do that which only you can do. In Jesus name. Amen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
@rejoice01, sorry for ur troubles,
personally, i wud advice you to keep off clomid and other ovulation inducing drugs as most of them makes the fibroid to increase. would recommend you try other healthy or natural methos.

1. bitterleaf therapy, ruzu bitters
2. forever living vitolize for women+bee propolis +royal jelly [minimum of 3 months, though u may start to see results earlier]
3. other mamas can chip in
continue with the castor oil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
yakbauer:

Thanks very much

well, a lot of things affect sfa, anti biotics, malaria tabs, taken even upto 3months prior to the test.
strenous exercise/work done 1 to 3 days b4 sample was collected etc..thus for a better and true picture of ur swimmers, most docs recommend 3 sfa spaced 1month apart or so, but like i said earlier, you shudnt be worried about ur swimmers..the present values u hv are ok,

like i asked earlier, hv u checked ur partners side?, and how long hv u been ttcing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yakbauer: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
RipVanWink:

well, a lot of things affect sfa, anti biotics, malaria tabs, taken even upto 3months prior to the test.
strenous exercise/work done 1 to 3 days b4 sample was collected etc..thus for a better and true picture of ur swimmers, most docs recommend 3 sfa spaced 1month apart or so, but like i said earlier, you shudnt be worried about ur swimmers..the present values u hv are ok,

like i asked earlier, hv u checked ur partners side?, and how long hv u been ttcing?
We're currently running a series of tests but hers will take about 2-3 weeks to get ready, did ECG today, will do HSG tomorrow, also ran hormonal tests, hopefully we've scheduled to meet d gyne next week.
We're married for just a year and quite frankly we've not been living together till Aug last year. Even the gyne said we've not met requirements that should make us panic. But u know as wives become restless after a few months and no show.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by REJOICE01: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thanks beautiful mommas for your responses. @cubeso1 and @mommatriplets I appreciate the quick response.
@mommatriplets, pls few more questions.
Do I need to take d ruzu bitters while doing the bitter leaf therapy? Are they not performing the same function? Also can I get this forever product in any pharmaceutical shop or I need to place an order to get it?
Thirdly, can I go ahead and use m2tone and pregnant care conception?
I have been taking vit e, b6, bcom and folic acid. Thank you ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joyousf: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Thank you my sister. pls how can I get ovaboost? I've asked around here in ado but no pharmacy seems to have. I don't know if it's possible for u to help me get. where are you based pls?

then what's the dosage for d ovaboost n pregnacare?

pls ma, the fertile aid product, what's is that the exact name? because I saw a post where someone was mentioning m2tone again. are they thesame?

wonyi:

If u have the money go for fertile aid + ovaboost + inositol . Otherwise replace fertile aid with pregnacare. It will balance your hormones.

Or ovaboost and metformin (depends on weight 1500mg should be ok) and pregnacare.

Within 3 months u should get result by the grace of God. Ur hormones will respond N u will ovulate. Eat clean. Avoid sugary food and fruits. replace yam with plantain. Replace garri with plantain flour.

watch what you eat otherwise metformin won't work. Avoid sugary drinks like coke ,malt etc

eat more vegetables

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
REJOICE01:
Thanks beautiful mommas for your responses. @cubeso1 and @mommatriplets I appreciate the quick response.
@mommatriplets, pls few more questions.
Do I need to take d ruzu bitters while doing the bitter leaf therapy? Are they not performing the same function? Also can I get this forever product in any pharmaceutical shop or I need to place an order to get it?
Thirdly, can I go ahead and use m2tone and pregnant care conception?
I have been taking vit e, b6, bcom and folic acid. Thank you ma.

nope, dont combine ruzu and bitterleaf...stick to 1, or alternate them month by month.i think m2tone and pregnacare is ok, with the other drugs u listed, careful on the vit c and b6, so u dont overdose.
the forever products u can buy from jumia or konga or any big mall/shop.though am sure if u ask around u can see a distributor that can supply u at slightly reduced prices, though i believe the drugs u hv listed are plenty already, adding the flp to them wud be an overkill.
would suggest [note: u dont hv to follow the advice] u do the listed drugs plus either ruzu or bitterleaf for 2 to 5months., if no show still, u can try the forever living products angle [add artic sea by forever to the combo, if money isnt an issue]. or you alternate and do the forever angle first ..n then switch to the other if no show, the forever combo already contains most of the vitamins u listed.

hope ur dh has been checked and certified ok, cos taking all these drugs without being sure of ur dh being ok can be frustrating and a waste of time and money
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
@yakbaeur, ok sounds good
still too early to be worried, u can just be taking small supplements, till ur dw results come in.s,perm takes 3months to mature, so ur present sperm now is the product of what u did or ate 3months ago
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
That your doc is wicked or just plain ignorant. Omg. Clomid for 5 cycles with fibroid present already! What was he expecting? My heart went out to you. Its like you had not joined us when you accepted that prescription. It is well with you @Rejoice01 .
May God surprise you with unexpected bfp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
@mamaTB pls how do u manage to divide carbagolin tab for d half tab twice a week. You have been silent hope all is well.

where is @curvilicious mama? silent......... kpekusing things

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by REJOICE01: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
hope ur dh has been checked and certified ok, cos taking all these drugs without being sure of ur dh being ok can be frustrating and a waste of time and money[/quote]

Thank you very much ma for this advice. You are greatly appreciated.
As for the b6 I take 1tab of 50mg daily hope dat isn't too much? I don't take vit c. I take orange daily in place of that.
And yes, dh has done his sfa and it was certified ok by d gynae I was using in Lagos then. I think i'll do away with forever living products for now b'cos of financial constraints. I'll stick to the vits i'm already using and include the m2tone and pregnant care. Hope that will be ok? Thank you very much ma.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.