Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409908 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
thanks Safe, pink and greenfruit

welcome Cjnone, am sure some experienced mamas in d house will answer your question.

cheersssssssssssssssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
Welcome Cjone! Though I haven't I just want to say it is well. Also, before u decide on a doctor, make sure he has ur time. Not like d docs that will never have patience for u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by accurategirl: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
Its been a while cos i ve been a lil bit busy.So gud to b here again nd findin out we are all doin great.
@alwayztrue dat was a sure word nd it lifted my spirit.
@pink22 wat an expensive joke. u got my mind goin places. so funny.
@lizzyslaw dis is goin to b it for u in jesus name. Our labour shal not b in vain wink(u know wat i mean).

@all God is still on d throne which means he is still busy preparing our glorious testimonies. dis is definately our year of double honour cos he said in our shame he will give us double honour.Lets still trust him cos hes able.SHALOM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
@ladies in the house.
A wonderful evening to all. How has ur day day been? Trust not too hectic. Baby dust to all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
@Accurate Girl, Pink 22, Flakeey, Greenfruits and Safe 06, yes Oº°˚˚°ºh! This Labour SHALL not be in vain Oº°˚˚°ºh!
@Cjnone welcome.
cjnone2000@yaho:
Those that used fertilaid Clinic Gwarimpa, pls has anyone gotten a BPF from their. kindly answer pls.
Wow! Fertilaid Clinic in Nigeria? Didn't know that. I don't know y but my spirit says fertilaid is d "one" for me. Maybe it is all those video reviews they hv on their site.
Flakeey: @Lizzyslaw, babe i fear you o, easy on him jare, no break his back *lol*
No fear me Oº°˚˚°ºh my sis. Na jege of seeing CM after more than 2yrs oh!

@ all. Please who knows a good Doc. Dt I can see in Benin? Please I need one dt listens and can explain to me wella.

Tons of Baby Dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrspepeye: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2013
hi everyone,
i was trying to google the reviews about asheitu bitters and i stumbled across your forum. thank God for people like you that encouage other women going through a very tough time while trying to share the joy of motherhood. i have been through 2 ivfs and it both failed so i decided to try some bitters my mum sent to me. i took it for the first time yesterday night and i have been going to the toilet, i dont know if this is normal or if im reacting to it. please can someone shed some light over it thanks . xoxoxox

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2013
@Mrs pepeye if d stooling gets too much just take some palmoil to surpress it....d bitters is suppose to flush ur system I think! @ all sorry ve been Mia o... Been working on keeping myself busy so I don't ve to think only abt ttc and also to relax myself at will without d hustle and bustle of everyday life of Lagos. So I quit my office job which is on d island and got a shop I stay at ipaja so I got a shop at egbeda side, not far frm home. Stress wan kill me..... Haba
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrspepeye: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
Thanks adedoyinsol, I ll definitely try it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
Af hasnt showed up. I pray she doesnt oooooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 6:51am On Feb 07, 2013
@Mrs pepeye,which of d bitters are u taking and how exactly are u taking it?Am asking cos a conversant with them,I took asheitu bitters with healthy lifestyle practice n that was d time I got pregnant so let me know mayb I can help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 7:29am On Feb 07, 2013
Good morn Ladies,
Just want to wish u all a wonderful and fruitful day ahead.Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2013
HawtMummie: Af hasnt showed up. I pray she doesnt oooooooo.
And she won't IJN. She has gone to visit the single girls that pray for her visit every mth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2013
LadyGuinivere:
And she won't IJN. She has gone to visit the single girls that pray for her visit every mth

lol. amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Mrs pepeye,most of diz herbal mixtures usually have stooling as its side effect,bur I dnt think its something to worry about,ur system will soon b normalyzed.
@hawtmummy,just distract urself from d missing AF,coz getting anxious kuld trigger its cumback,so just relax n get ready to dance etigi coz gud news Ȋ̝̊̅§ on its way.
@lizzyslaw,gud morning to U̶̲̅ too.
Sparkling baby dust to us all oooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
zenoj: @Mrs pepeye,which of d bitters are u taking and how exactly are u taking it?Am asking cos a conversant with them,I took asheitu bitters with healthy lifestyle practice n that was d time I got pregnant so let me know mayb I can help.

zenoj can u pls throw more light on this aheitu bitters and how it actually helped u? Tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
LadyGuinivere:

lollooooooo Amen oooooooooo so that they will not abort again oooo haba
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2000yaho: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
thanks ladies for welcoming me to this wonderful forum
flakeey, ladyguininvere & lizzyslaw. thanks specially.

Pls am still waiting for response. has anyone used m&m fertility clinic abuja.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
;
greenfruits:

lollooooooo Amen oooooooooo so that they will not abort again oooo haba
ROTL. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
@Cjnone
cjnone2000@yaho:

Pls am still waiting for response. has anyone used m&m fertility clinic abuja.
I don't know anything about the M & M Fertility Clinic but i can see that there is a lot about them on the net, just google it and read about them> however i understand the need to hear from someone who has a personal experience with them> i have found that sometimes some clinics and Doc's just advertise themselves when in fact they can't do what they promise and have no bed side manners.

maybe someone from Abuja will tell u about them. Also Dearie, i would advice that if no one knows, u can visit personally to just talk first and see whether they are emphatic and whether they even listen becos from experience, i know u need a Doc who is not to full of himself or herself and will take time to listen to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrspepeye: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thanks all the wonderful ladies in this group. I am using Asheitu adam bitters ( which is extremely bitter u can't imagine) but the problem here is that you can be sure if its the real one or the fake cos the first bottle had a diff shape from the new one I bought. Anyways I take it once @ night.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
I took d bitters with a detox tea n other health tips(check my earlier posts)) mainly to improve my overall health n not for pregnancy(I was tired trying).D bitters detoxifies,reduces blood sugar level,improves d overall well being.I detoxified cos of my knowledge of our liver function et all,especially because I decided I was never gonna take drugs again,I decided to flush off d ones ve taken out of my system.I believe it tonned out my liver,flushed my system(I actually felt healthier),vitalised my body making my systems function as they should.Cos I was battling with hormonal issue(practically lactating) n since d function of d liver is to balance out d hormones n control digestion(thereby reducing n controlling blood sugar level),I think it contributed in that regards coupled with other natural things I took.My younger sister who also had menstrual irregularities also took d bitters to correct it n it worked.Getting d original in 9ja is anoda thing but I can give u my contact if interested.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
mrs pepeye: Thanks all the wonderful ladies in this group. I am using Asheitu adam bitters ( which is extremely bitter u can't imagine) but the problem here is that you can be sure if its the real one or the fake cos the first bottle had a diff shape from the new one I bought. Anyways I take it once @ night.

Pls,send me a mail,I have a few questions to ask you.Tnx.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
Interested Zenoj, mail me
jemmyfisher52@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enaeni(f): 6:40am On Feb 08, 2013
GM to u all mums 2 be.I wanted to findout I'd anyone has ever experienced pinkish/light brown vagina discharge especially after urinating, if so what does it mean.
Baby dust to all of us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2013
I want 2 encourage all d women in dis forum who ar tryin 2 conceive,may d gud lord hear Ʊя̥
cry n grant Ʊя̥
hrt desire. I hav an aunt who iz also ttcin 4 mre dan a decade nw. So I guess I undastnd wat Ʊ all ar goin tru...we ar alwaiz dre 2 help n encourage her cos dis journey can be vry traumatizin. I also want 2 say Ʊ guyz ar doin a gud wrk encouragin each oda in dis journey. Mamat,pink22,alwaystrue n odas I cnt mention all Ʊя̥
names may God contiually bless n protect Ʊ all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrspepeye: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2013
Thanks zenoj my e mail add is omotrol@yahoo.ie. Xoxoxoxoxo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2013
Enaeni,I v neva had such experience bfor bur with d lil knowledge I av abt pregnancy symptoms I think u ar PREGNANT. Yipee,dancing alingo. U ar preggy babes,go do ur PT n see for urself. Insha Allah,it has come to stay,go check today so I can drink to u diz wknd. Congrats in advance babes.
Thanx Mzora,its rily not a nyc jurney @ all,bur with God all things ar possible.
Sparkling baby dust on us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enaeni(f): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2013
@ safe06 ynx will do dt somebody said d samething.
Baby dust on all of us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2013
@pink22 n @mrs pepeye,I sent u email.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
Zenoj please send me mail kaynee3@gmail.com. Also can I take the bitters together with Parlodel? I need to conceive very soon o. God help me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pls zenoj mail me giftlove12000@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.