Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409254 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by accurategirl: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Our own very mamaT, so happy u are out of dat mood now cos u really had me depressed but thank God we are all more dan conquerors.

@pink22 although i dnt know hw to sing dat song, d lyrics are so powerful and its infact a prayer.

@safe06 and alwaystrue i thank God for wat hes using u pple to do in our mist.Recieve strenght in abundance.

@all apeciate the spirit of oneness in dis place may God give us all a reason to rejoice very soon IJN amen. For me AF showed up 3 days b4 suposed time very heavy wit large clots(so unusual cos i hav alwatz had it scanty b4 my hsg scan last month.)DH was so scared as it seems maybe a baby aborted (dont know.)Though i proposed to go for the hydro tubation(flushing of d tubes cos scan result showed sparse peritoneal spillage) my doc sugessted. I dnt if i sud try anoder cycle(maybe am ok after all) or still go for the flushing. I just need a second opinion on dis to make my mind strong on which ever decision i ll choose. Pls houz i need suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
MamaT, A̶̲̥̅♏ glad U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ back. So Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ . Wishing γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ an enjoyable Biяτhd̶̲̥̅̊α̅γ and also a wonderful Biяτhd̶̲̥̅̊α̅γ gift frm GØD̶̲̥̅̊

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dear divas, the devil will never steal our joy IJN!!! Amennnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@accurategirl,tanx. I Wed 13 Feb 2013 suggest u wait n see how ur nxt period will be(hopefully it wnt even show insha Allah),then u visit a good radiologist who will b in d best position to advice. Its well dear,just kip praying to God to direct ur steps.
Sparkling baby dust on all us,when Allah says "be",so shall it be. (Kunfayakun).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2013
Me sef I de pray make clomid work this month. If not next mth I'm going agressive by myself. Clomid with injectibles.
My eye de tear now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2000yaho: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2013
good morning ladies.
before I saw this forum, I have been so depressed and withdrawn because of my ttc.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]ladyG make ur eye no tear too much ooo,just folo ur heart(b careful though).
We ar all going to b fyn n give positive testimonies diz 2013 insha Allah. Amin.
Cjnone,b happy, dnt giv room for depression,we ar all goin to b carrying our babies sooner than we expected.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
@all,una don try "spooning"? Dats anoda badt position for conceiving oo,d man n woman face same position with d man behind d woman,it allows full pentration n allows DH sperm to journey safely without obstruction. Hope u ar all taking ur folic acid?una babies don dey prepare to arrive oo,let's start celebrating them jere.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2013
awwww dats nice cjnone2000 ,this ttc journey no be beans o me i dnt listen to pple my friend whenever they call is to ask if i don born i tell them yes becos ow many i wan tell say no i never born o, good thing after i married i changed environment so na phone we de tlk,my husbnd really encourages me,his family dnt tlk abt child issue maybe they do behind me but none has ever confronted me,my husbnd wnt give them that opportunity,its my folks especially my parents who are worried.my sis in all i give God all the glory he that gave me a husband will also give me children i encourage evryone to believe nd keep d faith this issue of childlessness will pass we will all have children in Jesus name, amen. Mamatrps op prep don start for d friday groove?i must show ur end o arrange all d mede mede cos this na d last birthday u go do without a child.remain blessed y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
I have a Father who will never never fail e....Rock of Ages will never Ever fail...
There is a "million" things that makes e come into your Presence, My Helper.
When the Spirit of the Lord is Upon my soul, I will dance like David danced!
Oghene Tega: Oghene mi ye ru we, Ejiro Oghene, Oghene Tega!
Ope l'ounje ree: kii je amala, kii je ikokore o, Ope l'ounje re!

She who sings, Prays twice! Let's keep the praises up,and see if this Wall of ttc won't break down to reveal the City of Conception, Hebrew Women Births, Adorable Babies, Blissful Mother-hoods,Supportive and Caring DHs, Happy Homes and Holy Families.

Love y'all, Glittering baby dust...every one!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyGuinivere: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Just got my lh surge. Can u imagine? Na the cheap opk work finally. Oya make I go start work wink

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hello ladies, hope we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all doin grt . I'm so Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ today and γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ knw why cos he has done marvellously well for me. I thank GØD̶̲̥̅̊ cos A̶̲̥̅♏ alive today
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 14, 2013
Hello Beautiful Mothers of Glorious Children. ℓ̊ thank God for our Lives. We are not Living for Children but We have our own PURPOSE in Life. May We fulfill that Purpose by the Special Grace of God. ℓ̊ think ℓ̊ agree wit Safe06, as we pray lets share wat we know abt Fertility. Ɣ☺ΰ might just be helping someone out there. ℓ̊ remember Udoka's Ewedu and B6 recipe to lower prolactin levels. Alot of women have testified to its efficacy. C'ommon lets share wat we know. Funny enoff ℓ̊ have guided women believing God for the fruit of the womb into becoming pregnant and even choosing the sex of the Baby they want undecided . Let me talk abt SUGAR. An enemy to Fertility. Sugar depletes d vitamins in Your body thereby causing one not to have Quality eggs. What abt rapid weight gain leading to insulin resistance and PCOS. Sugar lowers testosterone levels in men thereby giving them low sperm count. Ɣ☺ΰ want to avoid all frizzy drinks, juice, artificial sweetners, white sugar etc. To learn more Ɣ☺ΰ can visit http://7bigspoons.com/fertility-2/sugar-blame-rise-infertility/ or vist http://m.fertilityfactor.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fertilityfactor.com%2Fhow-your-diet-can-affect-fertility.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:33am On Feb 14, 2013
hello everyone, happy vals, may the love of Christ abide with us and our families. @safe06, thanks for that talk, atimes i wonder the way we fire fire if we gonna get the get the Holy Ghost to do the job, faith and works make a life. to add to your tip, the conventional style of intimacy is advised but where you experience flow out of s.p.e.r.m after intimacy, you can be on top before he comes, this will help to widen you up (try and go all the angles while on top), then change position once he is about to come (you stay down), trust me it will not flow out.

Then, eat lots of cucumber,boiled eggs (egg white especially), lot of water, its gives you healthy cm, stay off canned food totally. if posible eat fruits and veggies as your breakfast (it will work first in you system before other cooked food comes in.

i read somewhere that eating green increases fertility faster. Then who has heared about hazelnut before? will google out the pics to know if i have come accross it,read our old mamas use it alot and it worked, ie help egg quality (to the point some eat or tie it to the edge of their wrapper. what is the yoruba/igbo/hausa name?

have really missed some pages for this few days. i beg this month bfp nevver come? guys in 2ww, its sure.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enaeni(f): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2013
Hi everyone happy val op ur all preparing 4 DH tonight.
I jus want encourage us all dt dis year a our year lik my past said dis s our mth of progress so I wnt each n every1 of us to look @ whr we r today n also look @ whr we wnt to be cos wat u see s wat u get, whn God told abraham to look @ d stars dts hw his children will be uncountable n it came 2 past 4 me I hv left everytin 2 God wat ever report d DRs give it God's report I beliv cos he created me am even goin 2 Give d exact amt dt s paid for delivery in my clinic @ his altar to let him knw dt I mean biz dis tym arund.
Sprinkling baby dust to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babybump: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2013
My sisters on TTC,this is my first time of writing a comment. I joined last year. There is nothing immposible for God to do ooo. God did not make anyone barren he said it in deut.7:14. God he's just taking his time becos he wants to bless us with a special child that will bring blessing into our homes. I got my very first BFP on monday since 2010. Funny enough DH and I really had fun in jan, we were not particular abt any style, we didn't even follow my ovulation day. We were just doing the thing everyday sometime 3 times. And most of d times I was on top because he likes dat style. All I want to say is that it was God that did it becos we were not expecting it to click. We were just doing it for d sake of enjoyment. Ladies pls u pple shuld always remove your mind frm it. Your sex life will be boring if ur mind is always on TTC. My dh and I stopped putting our mind on it we have sex to enjoy it. God of Abraham that open hannah's womb and my womb will open all wombs that r ttc IJN. This year is our year IJN. So excited, baby dust to u all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
babybump: My sisters on TTC,this is my first time of writing a comment. I joined last year. There is nothing immposible for God to do ooo. God did not make anyone barren he said it in deut.7:14. God he's just taking his time becos he wants to bless us with a special child that will bring blessing into our homes. I got my very first BFP on monday since 2010. Funny enough DH and I really had fun in jan, we were not particular abt any style, we didn't even follow my ovulation day. We were just doing the thing everyday sometime 3 times. And most of d times I was on top because he likes dat style. All I want to say is that it was God that did it becos we were not expecting it to click. We were just doing it for d sake of enjoyment. Ladies pls u pple shuld always remove your mind frm it. Your sex life will be boring if ur mind is always on TTC. My dh and I stopped putting our mind on it we have sex to enjoy it. God of Abraham that open hannah's womb and my womb will open all wombs that r ttc IJN. This year is our year IJN. So excited, baby dust to u all.

Congratulations dear, amen to the prayers i wish u a safe and stress free 9months. I just tap my own annoiting
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ babybump congrats so happy 4 you. What u said about taking our minds off ttc and enjoy intimacy is very correct cos anxiety builds up a lot of stress in us. I heard of a woman who ttc for years but didnt conceive, so dey decided to adopt that same month they adopted she became pregnant. Who knows probably cos their minds were at rest cos of the new baby. May God help us, though it is not easy but by His grace it is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ accurategirl, pls be strong okay!!. I wil suggest u pray about it and do as ur spirit leads. U are an overcomer, pls dnt giv room for fear. Wish u d best. @ Cjnone2000 my dear sist. i understand what u are saying cos my own story go full one newspaper. But i took a decison neva to allow anybody steal my joy or get me depressed. Some of my friends dat were always calling me to ask how far, wen it became 2 much i put their numbas on reject list, i unfriend/blocked some on facebook cos one of them even went as far as writing on my wall where everybody wil read, that what is still keeping me from havin children. In fact 4get peple and focus on God. So long as u and ur Dh are in agreement, others na minus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 15, 2013
Hope we all had a nice time yday? Let the Knackson continue Ojare. @Babybump, Ɣ☺ΰ are Welcome. Taking one's mind off TTC no easy at all but as Godiya Always said Its possible thru God. Thank God with ME as ℓ̊'m PLUS 1 Today. Without Ɣ☺ΰ ℓ̊ wouldn't be where ℓ̊ am. Tank Ɣ☺ΰ for Your Best and Warmest Wishes. For those that will ask where d party's @; The Party is @ Ma House, 6pm till Dawn tongue grin kiss . Expecting Ɣ☺ΰ kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 5:58am On Feb 15, 2013
@mamaT, Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ Biяτhd̶̲̥̅̊α̅γ , wishing γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ more fruitful yrs ahead. Enjoy its your day. D̶̲̥̅̊ shakara Oo°˚˚˚°! Na ur day. Don't forget  send M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cake Oo°˚˚˚°!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 6:51am On Feb 15, 2013
@mamaT...happy birthday and many happy returns. may d good Lord surprise u with triplets as u celeb ur day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:00am On Feb 15, 2013
@MamaT,
This is to wish you a very very happy birthday as you put a new year under your belt. The Lord that saw you throught this far will keep you in His mercy, grace and favour. In this new year, may all your heart desires comes to pass in Jesus name. May He give you a perfect birthday gift of conception of those triplets you desire in Jesus name. May you look back come next year's birthday and laugh hard with happiness. May He increase you in the fruit of your body and may you be plenteous in goods. Receive the grace to stand in the calling which God has called you.
I wish you the very best dearie. Happy parry things.
Thanks for the info on health. Yesterday I just respect myself on all those sugary stuffs o. We need to keep God's temple healthy and pure.

My dear,
I don send you email request since na you no gree accept.
Yes o, our primary duty is to serve God and also attend to our family needs of which knackson join. I hope you no allow yesterday waste o, but you do Valentine special for your oga. grin

@Pink,
As you sing, keep yielding your heart to the Lord because He is faithful who has promised. I love your faith.

@cjnone2000,
We will carry our babies by God's grace and give Him all the glory.

@enaeni,
I love that faith. May the Lord honour you with your desire because He never puts those that trust in Him to shame. Doctor's report may be a fact but it is not the truth! The word of God is the truth and He has said there shall be none barren in the land. You are a fruitful vine my dear, no fact can change that.

@babybump,
Congratulations! I love that testimony. Abeg, who says making sweet love between yourself and your spouse should be sacrificed because of worry. See as God honoured Himself in your life. It is not by power. If you read the bible, you will see God allowing people to conceive or giving them conception. I read the story of a lady who after about 3 kids went to see the Doctor for a check-up. The Doctor was shocked she ever got pregnant because what he saw in her was something else. Just imagine!
It is the Lord that gives children, and as He has given you, He will keep the baby and you will deliver safely like the hebrew women.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2013
HBD MamaTriplets, wishing you all the best in life..your triplets will celebrate ur BD with you next year IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2013
LIKE A FRESH DEWDROP OF A NEW DAY...MAY GOD'S LOVING HANDS BE UPON U TODAY TO FRESHEN UR SOUL & BODY!MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH COLOURS AND YOUR WISHES ALL COME TRUE...HBD F-R-I-E-N-D...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2013
Gud morning sisters. May God of wonders do wonderful things in our lives dz season in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2013
MamaT i thank God for U o!!. Happy birthday and loads of God‘s blessing including ur triplets. In fact ur next birthday go be talk of town/ everybody luku luku see what the Lord has done!. Ur guests go chop carry go cos na children dedication and birthday join together IJN AMEN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2013
Congrats babaybump.
The Lord dat has put d baby in ur womb will sustain it and keep you thru the 9months.
I tap from this blessing.
Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2013
Happy Birthday mamatrps may God almighty grant u ur heart desires like i prayed for u earlier on as u pray for triplets may God bless u with *fourplets*lol,but seriously may He grant all ur heart wishes.@ babybump taking ones mind off ttc no easy but na God o make him help us o, congrats on ur bfp may God see u thru d nine months. Pls wateva we know dat can help us conceive lets share,i read abt castor oil for fertility u can google it i find it very interesting.mamatrp abeg i must come this ur groove o as it will be ur last without a child.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2013
Happy birthday dearest mamat,may God's love & care never depart frm u & urs.dis is d day dat d Lord has made & u wl surely rejoice & be glad in it.by dis time next year,ur triplets(abi na octoplets or na football team u want)wl surround u as u celebrate.Thank God for ur life.

@babybump congrats dearie,dis is d beginng of open heavens in ur life.u wl carry dis pregnancy to term & deliver like d hebrew women.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Babybump,congrats,may d good lord who started it see u to d finish line. Minyle,Its very eazy for one to say take ur mind off ttc n enjoy ur sex lyf than actually living it. Let's just pray to God not to make us go through trials that we dnt have patience for.
@ anibaba,tanx for d extra tips,true true veggies n fruits should b our best meals.
@ all,weekend don reach again oooo,5 tips to enjoy diz weekend: (1)baby dance
(2)Eat well
(3)Baby dance
(4)Baby dance
(5)Kip baby dancing,lolz.
Sparkling baby dust on us all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.