Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,660 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440670 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumagain: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tanx to all mum that cheer with me, on my WIDD, it all started before I got married.We started trying since Jan this yr up till when I married in April, after wedding I joined this thread and learnt that I should seek medical help, I found a good gynecology around my area, did all the necessary test.I was diagnosed with high prolactin and staph aures, Bromocriptine was prescribed to me for high pro and some antibiotics for, staph, I took this bromocriptine from late may till today that I got my BFP at 5wks.Meanwhile after June AF I increased my water intake to more than 6 litres per day, took evening primrose from cd1 to cd10, ovulation tracking on cd13 with follicle of 18mm, bd from cd13-cd20, took vil b6 and folic acid from cd15 till I missed AF. Tested 7 days later with BFP. Tnk God. I pray that each of every one of us will get there BFP from now till 2 months IJN.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mumagain:
Tanx to all mum that cheer with me, on my WIDD, it all started before I got married.We started trying since Jan this yr up till when I married in April, after wedding I joined this thread and learnt that I should seek medical help, I found a good gynecology around my area, did all the necessary test.I was diagnosed with high prolactin and staph aures, Bromocriptine was prescribed to me for high pro and some antibiotics for, staph, I took this bromocriptine from late may till today that I got my BFP at 5wks.Meanwhile after June AF I increased my water intake to more than 6 litres per day, took evening primrose from cd1 to cd10, ovulation tracking on cd13 with follicle of 18mm, bd from cd13-cd20, took vil b6 and folic acid from cd15 till I missed AF. Tested 7 days later with BFP. Tnk God. I pray that each of every one of us will get there BFP from now till 2 months IJN.

congratulations ones again ma my diagnosis is similar to yours I was diagnosed with Candida's yeast of which am cleared of it now am presently treating high prolactin with BROMOCRIPTINE and the effects are terrible please can I take it with vitamin b6 to relieve me of the effects?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pls mamas,
I'm confused right now. What can be causing breast pain. I'm on CD12 today and I've been having breast pains for a few days but it's worse today. I haven't ttc' for 5weeks cos DH isn't around. I'm on my second cycle since he travelled. Pls I really need answers. I am also spotting . All these things are driving me crazy. I ovulated last month so I'm kinda sure it's not pregnancy. I really need answers from experienced mamas here. God bless you all and baby dusts to us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ayauche:

Your own experience with Clomid is even good sef. When I used Clomid, shishi ovulation I didn't see,my vjay just turned desert, I even did follicometry scan which confirmed I was not ovulating. I stopped it and was advised to start taking excess water and by the grace of God. Aunty ovulation reappeared. So according to Omojudy I won't even take it in my dream.

I had zero issues with clomid. No side effect at all. I had read so many stories so I prayed to God against any side effect before commencing my dose. Plus plentyyyyyy discharge, ewcm

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mumagain:
I got my BFP today.Am so grateful to God.

Congrats mama. I am next to testify in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mumagain:
Hi mamas,I've been a silent follower of this thread since April this year, was diagnosed with PID(staph aures) and high prolactin. I got my BFP today.Am so grateful to God.
congratulations i am so happy for you may you carry to term. Pls what treatment did you use for the Pid staphaureus that is the same diagnosis I got
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mumagain:
Hi mamas,I've been a silent follower of this thread since April this year, was diagnosed with PID(staph aures) and high prolactin. I got my BFP today.Am so grateful to God.
Congrats dear. Wishing you happy and healthy nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats mama,
Mumagain:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good afternoon mum, please is anyone on Vit D supplement here? If yes please answer my questions

1) what dosage should one take

2) Does the dosage remain the same all through the cycle

3) What are the side effects experienced during the usage

4) Why do you think it is necessary/essential

Thank you, please DON'T JUMP AND PASS, I won't mind a response of no idea.

Thank you and fertility blessings to us all

Cc Ekatiwns
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
MumZaram:
Pls mamas,
I'm confused right now. What can be causing breast pain. I'm on CD12 today and I've been having breast pains for a few days but it's worse today. I haven't ttc' for 5weeks cos DH isn't around. I'm on my second cycle since he travelled. Pls I really need answers. I am also spotting . All these things are driving me crazy. I ovulated last month so I'm kinda sure it's not pregnancy. I really need answers from experienced mamas here. God bless you all and baby dusts to us all

Are you on any supplement or medication, most especially one you newly introduced if yes it could be responsible

How long is your cycle? Cause it can also be ovulation for all u know since it is CD12

Just my own opinion
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayun(f): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mumagain:

Congrats mama!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
@yettybaby112...good ur result says patent tubes..ur hormonal profile is a little decent too.
pls how much did you pay for hormonal profile?...they are calling 50k for me o...i just weak.
these labs are not smiling o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumagain: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pls try to bear with the side effect nd sorry b6 cannot subcide the effects, I only took b6 to help me with ewcm, progesterone, nd good luteal phase during the 2 ww after O, tk care dear
Gloriaakin24:

congratulations ones again ma my diagnosis is similar to yours I was diagnosed with Candida's yeast of which am cleared of it now am presently treating high prolactin with BROMOCRIPTINE and the effects are terrible please can I take it with vitamin b6 to relieve me of the effects?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mumagain:

congrats on your bfp!!!!..
so b6 is taken after ovulation till bfp or af?.....n not from cd 1?
other sabi mamas pls chook mouth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumagain: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
I can't really say, but all I know is that I took it after O
mommatriplets:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumagain: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Try not to contradict oestrogen with progesterone
Mumagain:
I can't really say, but all I know is that I took it after O
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumagain: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tanx dear, I was prescribe PEFLOTAB 400mg 2 cards 1×2 daily and CLINDA GPO 300mg 1 card 1×2 daily for moderate growth of staph, tk care
wowfairy:
congratulations i am so happy for you may you carry to term. Pls what treatment did you use for the Pid staphaureus that is the same diagnosis I got

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
mommatriplets:
@yettybaby112...good ur result says patent tubes..ur hormonal profile is a little decent too.
pls how much did you pay for hormonal profile?...they are calling 50k for me o...i just weak.
these labs are not smiling o
Thanks,I did it through HMO , Its 12k . the Dr said I should do E2 also, but was told they don't do it in their lab. its at Precise Laboratory , Fagba , Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
mommatriplets:

Maybe it works both ways. I asked a mama here and she advised after ovulation. Still, went online to read it up, it was suggested it's best to take after ovulation, some studies showed otherwise. The last cycle I used it, I used all through my cycle. I'll give it another try this cycle, that is after ovulation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriaakin24(f): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mumagain:
Pls try to bear with the side effect nd sorry b6 cannot subcide the effects, I only took b6 to help me with ewcm, progesterone, nd good luteal phase during the 2 ww after O, tk care dear

OK ma thanks for the response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:

I had zero issues with clomid. No side effect at all. I had read so many stories so I prayed to God against any side effect before commencing my dose. Plus plentyyyyyy discharge, ewcm
Like seriously? You got the opposite of being dry?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good evening my sisters. trust ur day was good..... MY leg dey swell from okada burn since monday.... What can be done to reduce d swelling please??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miracletoday: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mumagain:
Congrats on your BFP! HH9months to you. Please what dosage of vitamin b6 did you take? 50mg or...?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2017
Can't sleep! God please take away this pain. It's too much for me to bear embarassed embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 1:00am On Jul 15, 2017
miracletoday:
Greetings to every mama in d house. I pray God honours us and speedily answer our prayers. I am new here,tho I v been following d thread since d beginning of d year. I need ur help,cos now I feel so suicidal and helpless,like I shd just run away. I v been TTC for a long while,i v just been praying and hoping all is well,dont want to bliev it will come to this. Hmmm hubby is always angry i use to read this thread sef. I was working in lag before, nice job, good pay;hubby is just managing. I had to resign to join DH in kwara Sept last year,thinking maybe our intercourse timing is d issue and in-laws are beginning to call and say it to my face. Forgive me for telling u stories that is not your own. I m just tired. I have less saving left, cos i ve been doing lots of family projects and now no job to make matter worse. I even regretted leaving my job.
My question is this, can I start doing test n my own without going to hospital(d hospitals around are not pocket friendly)
If I can, pls what tests shd I do,and pls help me state cost involved. I want to plan for d battle.

Welcome ma, may your stay be very short. Please be strong, I know it's difficult but just try. As for tests, you can start with hormone profile on day 3 and 21of your cycle(15k),then a travaginal scan on day 14 depending on your cycle length (4k)to check if your ovulating, then also a hsg to check your tubes (15-20k).You could also encourage your hubby to run a seminal fluid analysis (2k5),those are the basic test I know that you could start with. Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumagain: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2017
I took 50mg 1×2 daily, but hv reduce it to 50mg for now.
duchessgoddess:

Congrats on your BFP! HH9months to you. Please what dosage of vitamin b6 did you take? 50mg or...?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2017
Congrats mumagain....may God will be with u all the way, amen. And u are right, Vit b6 helps with luteal phase and progesterone deficiency and should be started on cd 16, usu after ovulation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2017
iamhistreasure:
Can't sleep! God please take away this pain. It's too much for me to bear embarassed embarassed

Please take it easy, one day all this will be things of the past. I pray God strengthens you all the way.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Congrats to all expectant moms . U will carry to term n deliver safely amen.
miracletoday:
Greetings to every mama in d house. I pray God honours us and speedily answer our prayers. I am new here,tho I v been following d thread since d beginning of d year. I need ur help,cos now I feel so suicidal and helpless,like I shd just run away. I v been TTC for a long while,i v just been praying and hoping all is well,dont want to bliev it will come to this. Hmmm hubby is always angry i use to read this thread sef. I was working in lag before, nice job, good pay;hubby is just managing. I had to resign to join DH in kwara Sept last year,thinking maybe our intercourse timing is d issue and in-laws are beginning to call and say it to my face. Forgive me for telling u stories that is not your own. I m just tired. I have less saving left, cos i ve been doing lots of family projects and now no job to make matter worse. I even regretted leaving my job.
My question is this, can I start doing test n my own without going to hospital(d hospitals around are not pocket friendly)
If I can, pls what tests shd I do,and pls help me state cost involved. I want to plan for d battle.
dear sis, am sorry about what u have had to go through, i say to u this too will pass. At d end u will sing a victorious song . Pls be strong . I will advise u go n register with the teaching hospital in Ilorin . They will have Obstetrics n Gynecology unit there. They can give u clarity in terms of tests . They are probably cheaper . Just be patient n don't Mind whatever rubbish the non medical staff throw at u . I pray God guides u n leads u to the right doctor. Do try to look for another job /business . It helps to be busy . i God's peace into ur home

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2017
CravingChic:

Please take it easy, one day all this will be things of the past. I pray God strengthens you all the way.

Thanks sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.