Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5433589 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by salt1: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ennyluv:
Sorry for responding late. I used Serrapeptase, woman best friend, Wobenzyme and Chinese teas.

Thanks for responding.
How did you take these? And for how long?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hannaspirit, thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
futuremoma34:

It was during my fibroid operation..dy noticed I hv a very big cyst.from dia dy removed it
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ennyluv: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
salt1:

Thanks for responding.
How did you take these? And for how long?
I either take 4-5 Serrapeptase together with 4 Wobenzyme or 4-5 Serrapeptase together with 2-3 nattokinase first thing in the morning on empty stomach and last thing at night few hours after dinner. I do take the Chinese teas 30mins b4 breakfast and take 2 woman best friend after meal morning and night with other supplements I'm using.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creamylicious(f): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
folash:
The Lord gives, and the Lord takes. I submit totally to the will of the Almighty. He alone knows best. Am back in the race.
Pls mamas that have miscarried before; how soon can I start trying again.
cc omojudy
awww so sorry.... Be strong he will do it again... Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
f
hello house,
hello house,
Saw this and just what to share for those that want to check them out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
hello
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
hello house,
Saw this and just what to share for those that want to check them out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
folash:
The Lord gives, and the Lord takes. I submit totally to the will of the Almighty. He alone knows best. Am back in the race.
cc omojudy

Am sorry about your loss sis. May God replenish you in double folds. You shall not suffer loss again by His grace, amen. You are very fertile once your period turns up. But you need to also know what was the cause of the miscarriage too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
folash:
cc omojudy
My dear Sis, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't say I know how you feel, but your heavenly Father does.
Take heart. It shall end in praise.
The one that will stay is already here.
Keep your hope alive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 1:27am On Jul 17, 2017
MissIndependent:
I'm on their facebook group jare they hardly post anything...
search for ketogenic lifestyle on facebook, go through there old posts and also read the pinned post, u will see the meal plan
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 1:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Bennyboo:
Good day mamas I saw this on a Facebook page I joined and I think I should share it, who knows it might work for some of us (different system with different results) some people used it and it worked for them ,there is no crime trying and hopefully its going to b a positive result

Two ripe banana
One Tin milk
One spoon of bicarbonate
Two raw eggs(fresh ones)
U blend everything to gathered and drink a day after your period
Once a month after your period
Early in the Morning before you eat

Baby dust to everyone
God bless us all
let me understand u better, u mean it should be taken once in a month, a day after period and first thing in the morning before you eat

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Goodmorning mamas, please mamas that have used primolut n to induce period, how long after taking it did u Get a period. It has always worked for me but now it's 8 days after taking it and no period. I've done pt and it's bfn, what do I do next?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tpapi: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2017
miraclebaby:
Hi sis. Never think about leaving your home due to gossip. You just started living fully with your dh few months ago and truth is that it may never be easy to tolerate each other. You as a woman of the home should try to make your home comfortable. Just the way you want it. Even if your dh listen to gossip or not, make it a point of duty not to quarrel with him and always do what makes you happy. Pray with and for him. Pray for peace in your home. Try to forgive quickly and let go of all hurt. Your dh is just human and can falter but you have to be strong willed to keep your home safe for you both and your unborn kids.
Please, don't leave your home for anyone, it's your home. Tell your dh you didn't beg him to marry you, it was a mutual agreement so any issue must be sorted out between you too.

You can send me a PM if you want us to talk.

You always mention about age, but truth is when God is involved, age remains a number.
pls check ur mail

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2017
Howdy mamas in the house...please I need a contact of anyone based in Akwaibom, Abak precisely.

Fertility blessings.

Cc. Adiahaakwaibom, mumredeemer
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2017
folash:
cc omojudy
So sorry about your loss.Please try and work with your doctors to find out the cause.I understand that most times you can start trying when you feel better and in most cases,i have seen,heard and read of women taking in again within 3 months of a miscarriage.
Everything will be okay,be strong,Gods'got you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2017
folash:
cc omojudy
I can relate.
Don't worry
Just give yourself time. Time depends on how far you were gone before you miscarried. Mine was at 23weeks, my doctor advised min of 3months, I borrowed extra months join sef.
God will give you double. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2017
Mumagain:
Hi mamas,I've been a silent follower of this thread since April this year, was diagnosed with PID(staph aures) and high prolactin. I got my BFP today.Am so grateful to God.

congrats sis...healthy and stressfree 9months journey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2017
GOD COMES THROUGH ON TIME by Kenneta A. Bryant, Ed. D

Text: Roman's 8:28, IIChro 16:9, Psalm 23:5, 34:10, II Corinthians 5:7

"TIMELY VICTORY”

No matter what you are going through, remember God comes through on time in your victories! Despite the setbacks, holdups, waiting periods, or seasons of perceived stagnations, trust that God is working everything out for your good and has positioned you for greatness for His divine purpose and plan. One promise that God has given us is that He cannot be mocked, so remember that as you live your life for Jesus Christ and walk obediently in His will, word, and way.

As you pursue a God-honoring life, you will experience naysaying ridiculers who doubt God’s promises for you and will even laugh at you because you elect to actively trust God in the challenging times and refuse to operate apart from His glorious plan for your life. God won’t allow people to have the last laugh when they attempt to mock your obedience in following His will, word, and way. They won’t be laughing too long because God will come through on time in your victory, and your Vindicating Protective Refuge will show Himself strong in your life.

Your timely victory is sure to be accompanied with a table prepared for you in the presence of your enemies lacking no good thing! Be encouraged today that although things aren’t going the way that you desire, Your Divine designer has stitched a custom, exclusive, one-of-a-kind masterpiece and master plan for your life, and when others see your favored embellished coat of many colors they will know it was from the LORD!

So when things appear to not be moving along or forward, trust that God is coming through for you in a timely victory.

When your dreams seem like they won’t come to pass, trust God’s word and believe that God is coming through for you in a timely victory.

When situations cause you to feel defeated, hold on to your faith in God’s promised word and trust that His word will not return to him void, He is coming through on time. God is on time because He is the author of time and will come through for you every time!

No matter what, don’t forfeit your promised divine sure blessings for the allured lies of Satan. Ask God for wisdom, discernment, and peace as you wait for Him to come through for you in your timely victory!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2017
enkay2016:
let me understand u better, u mean it should be taken once in a month, a day after period and first thing in the morning before you eat

Yes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2017
CravingChic:
Howdy mamas in the house...please I need a contact of anyone based in Akwaibom, Abak precisely.

Fertility blessings.

I am based in Akwa Ibom though not in Abak.

Folash, it is well with you. I have been there before and i know how painful it can be. Ask for the cause of the miscarriage then give yourself 2 to 3 months to heal and try again. May God bless you with double when next it comes and may afflictions never rise again where you or your own are concerned.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2017
folash:
cc omojudy

So sorry about your loss sis, God will give you a children that will give you nothing but joy in no time.

Heard you can start as soon as your cycle resumes, so long you know your body is fully recovered. It would also be good to know the cause of the loss so you know how to handle it if there's a chance of reoccurence(God forbid). Good news to you very soon in Jesus Name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2017
MumTT:
M.

MumTT God bless you for your response, your are the only one that responded to my question, everybody just formed not seeing, me sef i go form not seeing when there is a question.

It is well with us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouredestiny: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2017
folash:
cc omojudy
Sorry about this dear. May heavens console you and give you double for ur loss. Afflictions shall never arise again. It's well with you dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Prayer Monday
#Singing You deserve the glory by Steve Crown

You deserve all the glory Yahweh Yahweh, You deserve all the glory Yahweh Yahweh
God of wonder, awesome ruler
You deserve all the glory Yahweh Yahweh,
You deserve all the glory Yahweh Yahweh.

Lord we thank You for today. Thank you for Your grace, mercy and love for us. Thank You for the rains, provisions, protection and good health, we give You all the glory.

Daddy, in spite of what the doctors have said, in spite of what our bodies are telling us, we declare that that we believe ONLY Your report. We therefore declare and decree that blocked tubes, PCOS, irregular period, tilted uterus, hormonal imbalance, low sperm count, azoospermia, unexplained infertility, fibroids, cyst and every other name medical science and the devil might have called our situation, cannot stop Your plans and purposes for us. We refuse to give in to our feelings because we know we are healed. By the living word of we are healed and whole because we are God's image.
Thank you because Your power will be manifested in us and we will get our children in due time. Thank You Father because it is done through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen.

#DoubleForMyShame
#Iyabeji
#MummyJohn&Joan

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
folash:
cc omojudy

So sorry for your Loss mama..God will give you double for your loss..You arenin my prayers..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Congratulations @mumagain
So sorry for your loss@folash God is on the throne He will do you good.
Thank you so much forzarush am good. Taking life one day at a time. Ko easy but the Lord is my strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
CravingChic:

Fertility blessings.

Anyone? I know people in Uyo but none in Abak.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.