Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,413 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (1980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440452 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
@folash, sorry for ur loss. I pray d Lord will comfort u and hasten ur healing. He will definetly give u children that will stay n bring u joy. Be strong!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
mamakendra:
I am tired of this roller coaster.
I have done a serious soul searching, I think I am ready for it psychologically, but na money we dey find.
End of rant

Ranting allowed. I agree wd u, it is not easy. ' been thinking along d same line lately. May God guide u in ur choice n selection process and give u a baby that will bond wd ur family. Don't worry, d money will soon come.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Towerofgrace:

MumTT God bless you for your response, your are the only one that responded to my question, everybody just formed not seeing, me sef i go form not seeing when there is a question.

It is well with us all

Mama, i beg no vex. No be say we form 'not seeing' somebody like me, i no get answer. I am sorry though because u sd even if we no get answer make we respond say we no get answer. I beg no vex, na oversight dey worry some of us. I beg no form not seeing for us, we love you na. Calm down. Take this glass of chill water n coole down. Gud, now hug me. Thank you for forgiving us, we no go do like that again, i promise.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by forzarush(f): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
MummyJJ:
Congratulations @mumagain
So sorry for your loss@folash God is on the throne He will do you good.
Thank you so much forzarush am good. Taking life one day at a time. Ko easy but the Lord is my strength
Every Prayer Monday since this month began I've been asking God that as mamas drop BA this month our sisters here too will announce their BFPs and I know HE is faithful. It is well mama.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Forevergirl: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
I'm so sorry about your loss. God has not forgotten you and he will give you a miracle sooner than you expect. I pray for resurrection in double folds for everything you have lost, it is well with you sister.
folash:
The Lord gives, and the Lord takes. I submit totally to the will of the Almighty. He alone knows best. Am back in the race.
Pls mamas that have miscarried before; how soon can I start trying again.
cc omojudy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
mumredeemer:

Mama, i beg no vex. No be say we form 'not seeing' somebody like me, i no get answer. I am sorry though because u sd even if we no get answer make we respond say we no get answer. I beg no vex, na oversight dey worry some of us. I beg no form not seeing for us, we love you na. Calm down. Take this glass of chill water n coole down. Gud, now hug me. Thank you for forgiving us, we no go do like that again, i promise.

Thank you jare my wonderful mumredeemer of laive. I no fit vex, just that e pain me, my mistake was i would have Cc'd some mamas as well when i put up the question.

How are you dooying sis?

Fertility blessings to us all, we are closer to our miracles, by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oluwa ti Seun nla,ti eni kan kan o le se
Great mothers,with joy in my heart I announce my BFP.
I tested on 9DPO with HPT got a faint line den I continued testing til I did BPT today.AF suppose to show tmrrw but now on vacation.
Will share my WIDD soon.
NOTE: it's gonna be a long post,so pls I beg u to endure and read my story.
Thanks for the congratulatory messages inadvance.
@folash sorry for the loss,may God bless u with another and affliction shall never again.

34 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:
I tested on 9DPO with HPT got a faint line den I continued testing til I did BPT today.AF suppose to show tmrrw but now on vacation.
Will share my WIDD soon.
@folash sorry for the loss,may God bless u with another and affliction shall never again.

Congrats ma, may you carry to full term. I tap into this oo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
mumredeemer:

Anyone? I know people in Uyo pbut none in Abak.

Thanks for the response Sisters, I have been able to get a contact.

Cc.MGeey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoddy(f): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hello mama, how body and this weather? Babies don't have choice but to stick. As for me, I'm anxiously waiting what this month has for me and hope aunt flo won't show up because I can't deal with the disappointment. I bd every other day hope it's okay
na so I enter tww. fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamajoyfulmothe: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:

Congrats mama. You will carry full term and your children will be of good health. Amen
I am next to testify in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoddy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:
Will share my WIDD soon.
Thanks for the congratulatory messages in as can CD.
congrats, so happy for you. pls tag me on your wdd
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:
Will share my WIDD soon.
congratulations sis. Wishing you a hitch free 9 months. Thank you Lord for you have done another one and it is marvelous in our eyes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
PRAYER FOR FASTING
Praying for the opening of the wombs for our sisters looking for fruit of the womb, commanding healing to every blocked fallopian tubes, ceased menstruation, inverted uterus,and all other reproductive organs diseases

Father we thank you that children are a blessing and a heritage from you. We come before you this day and place into your loving arms every sister that is believing for the fruit of the womb, we ask that you grant then their request today while they are yet seeking. You have said that ask and it shall be given unto you. We join in faith with our sisters today as we know without a doubt that you are a God that answers prayers.

We are also standing in the gap and believing you for healing for all who have , blocked fallopian tubes, ceased menstruation, inverted uterus,and all other reproductive organs diseases, that as your word says, You sent Your word and healed our disease, and we know that the word is Christ, and also we know that by His Stripes we are healed, we command a healing to come upon our sisters this day.

In Jesus name we Pray.

Amen

Nonnie Roberson
On behalf of Prayer Team
Sisterhood Africa

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
lapagegirl:
congratulations sis. Wishing you a hitch free 9 months. Thank you Lord for you have done another one and it is marvelous in our eyes
Thank you ma,u shall testify soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
sayoddy:
congrats, so happy for you. pls tag me on your wdd
Thanks mama,u are next to testify

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:
Will share my WIDD soon.
Congratulations. Am so happy for you, you will deliver safely
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Iamajoyfulmothe:

Congrats mama. You will carry full term and your children will be of good health. Amen
I am next to testify in Jesus name
Thanks for the prayer ma,ur testimony is loading.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
mamakendra:
I am tired of this roller coaster ride of unexplained infertility.
Yes, I am thankful I have one already, who is almost 6yrs. I have tried every, except IVF and iui.
So dh and I are considering adoption seriously. Infact, na money dey hold am.
He said even if I get preggy now, the baby will be about 6 yrs younger than our first, and that the gap is too much. We can adopt a 3 yr old to fill that gap. If our own come, fine. If not, no wahala. At least, we won't feel pressured.

According to him, IVF and IUI is a waste of money, because there is no guarantee or refund if the procedure fails.
I don argue with am tire. It took me time to agree, but me don tire.
I have done a serious soul searching, I think I am ready for it psychologically, but na money we dey find.
End of rant
Is like we are having the same issue. My son too is 6years plus and we've been trying for long. It's like hubby has even gotten another baby outside but there's absolutely nothing I can do. I will just keep praying because I have done almost everything
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
iamhistreasure:

Congrats ma, may you carry to full term. I tap into this oo
Amen ma,thanks.God Wil do urs too very soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Congratulations. Am so happy for you, you will deliver safely
Thanks ma,Amen
You are next to testify.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:

Thanks ma,Amen
You are next to testify.
Amen thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:
Will share my WIDD soon.
Thanks for the congratulatory messages inadvance.thank You Lord,congratulations sis may you carry to term and deliver safely.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:
Will share my WIDD soon.

Congratulations sist
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:
Will share my WIDD soon.

Irooooooo ni.......
It's a lieeeee.......
Ha! Oh Lord our God, blessed be thy holy name on high. Momma, I rejoice with u sincerely. Ur testimony shall not be hijacked in Jesus name. Ur enemies go dey shout say na lie until they see d ready-made testimony.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:
Will share my WIDD soon.

Na overjoy make me type double post grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
folash:
The Lord gives, and the Lord takes. I submit totally to the will of the Almighty. He alone knows best. Am back in the race.
Pls mamas that have miscarried before; how soon can I start trying again.
cc omojudy
Folash how are you? Sorry for your loss. Give it till you see atleast one period I advise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tripletmom:

Congrats ma, h & h 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Is like we are having the same issue. My son too is 6years plus and we've been trying for long. It's like hubby has even gotten another baby outside but there's absolutely nothing I can do. I will just keep praying because I have done almost everything
Another baby outside??
Hmmmm!! Some men and their impatience.
Don't worry, God will wipe your tears soon.
Its well.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Long post alert!!!

Bfor I got married last nov I used to have irregular period,which started from menarche,sometimes in a year might Jst see my period for 6 months then googled about it and all d search result was pointing towards PCOS cos sometimes I do av milky discharge from my boobs.After all investigations was diagnosed PCOS with d result of TVS and hormone profile.was Jst given OCP to use for 6 months so as to regulate my period since I was stil a student den.Infact,i got tired of the drug and I had to stop but d thng didn't really regulate after I stopped but was better dan bfor.

Around 2015 DH needed to do some test (Genotype n bloodgroup)so he decided to do SFA to know his reproductive status.The result of d SFA wasn't good SC was 4.8million so I Jst told him not to worry i Wil talk to a frnd which I did and d guy said he should commence oligocare after like 3 months DH stopped and we didn't even bother about it .

***Bfor marriage my period became regular,I was like a magic cos I didnt use anythng,Jst dat I don't know d cycle length but it comes every month.

After marriage (Dec 2016) DH reminded me about d test he did which was over a year so I told him we would do another one but it's too early to start disturbing ourselves about babies now but he's wasn't ok with my response so he kept on disturbing me until I consented.

Few days bfor Christmas we went to the lab did SFA,hormone profile.SFA result was 8milliin little above d first,Hormone profile was alright.So I called my frnd again said I should get L-Arginine,dat was how I started looking for d drug but I was unable to find it.I googled about it and I was able to come across fertile aid den bought it.
After one bottle of fertile aid DH SFA was 18 million after some weeks he got another bottle but he didn't repeat d test .
While DH was taking fertile aid I was trying to loose some weight den took fertile aid for women in between.also bought predicte ovulation strips but it was as if I wasn't ovulating cos none was positive.
So I went to island maternity with d result of d investigations av done so far and d doctor said we r ok and according to WHO the SFA is alright too and since it's not up to a year he's not bothered and we should keep trying.

In between the use of fertile aid I noticed dis fishy odour wenever we bd and I treated infection.wat I used was Polygynax vaginal ovules 1 at night for 10 nights,Tab ciprofloxacin 500mg bd for 7 days,tabs doxycycline 100mg bd for 14days and 400mg flagyl tds for 14days and I drank a lot of water.

Fast forward to May my doctor frnd said I should give clomid a try after reading d reviews I got it and also got preseed with it.
Used ovulation strips also and was able to get the positive OPK line went for follicular tracking on CD10(mature follicle measuring 19.3mm on the RO and 17&12mm on d LO. Checked back in CD16 it had already ruptured but no show.

After that I started thinking of wat to do since I already did HPT and was BFN
-I commenced d bitter leaf water with DH
-I read about one mama dat dewormed so I got wormin for my self and DH
-Got fertile aid,ovaboost,omega369,vit e 1000iu took it with folic acid ,vitamin c and forever pollen bee then got fertile aid and vit e for DH.
Bd like 3 times during my fertile window and God did it .

In addition to above
*I did 21 midnight prayers and fasted.
*D day I got d medications I prayed dat would be the last time am gonna buy it.
*Sow seed
*Made party pack for the children harvest in my parent church.(June)
*After June AF I calculated EDD with my LMP and was declaring fruitfulness.
*Told my brother's wife to be dropping her baby with me instead of crèche since av not gotten a job.
*Used d money I was suppose to use for HSG to get some maternity wears and prayed over dem.
*Also used it to buy baby stuffs for two of my frnds dat put to bed.
*Because I desire for a set of triplet,I wrote down their names and I pray over the names al d time .
*I do peep on the preggy trend and wenever a new preggy mum join I Wil always pray dat God should do mine too at his perfect time.
*Joined the lord hour bbm channel also sent a prayer request to the channel admin
*Joined olowogbogboro
*Joined SHA after one mama dat got her BFP mentioned about it.
*Drank green tea every morning and sometimes warm water with cinnamon and honey.

Sorry for the long post,I Jst didn't wanna leave anything out.
Thanks to all d wonderful mamas,thanks for sharing experiences and tips am so glad I joined this trend.
The lord dat did mine Wil give u all reason to testify also.
Very very very soon u
Dey shall b BFP traffic henceforth.
@sayoddy

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
mamakendra:

Another baby outside??
Hmmmm!! Some men and their impatience.
Don't worry, God will wipe your tears soon.
Its well.
cry Amen. The day I confronted his mistress was the worst day of my life. She told me to come and have the second baby and let her see. Can you imagine, me i don leave them o. My son is my husband and my world
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

cry Amen. The day I confronted his mistress was the worst day of my life. She told me to come and have the second baby and let her see. Can you imagine, me i don leave them o. My son is my husband and my world
Ha!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Nonsense and ingredients!!!! What?.
E go do her 'voom' for eyes. When you take in and deliver. Thank God you have a boy for your dh.
Continue to love your dh. Avoid quarrel. Pray. And try to initiate BD especially during ovulation (but don't let him know it's your ovu period o)
One day, one day e go happen. AF go go market, e no go come back until after 9 months.
Our God is not asleep.
Keep your hope alive

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.