Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401385 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adorned8(f): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
olabeasea:
Good morning mamas in the house,have been TTC for awhile now,yesterday hubby SFA result was out and rhe comment there was Oligospermia which we google and we saw low sperm count.Pls kindly hlp in suggesting ways to combat this issue and drugs to use. He has been down since yesterday.Have carried out scan too and everything is normal.Pls sabi mamas come out and hlp ur sister.Baby dust to us all in this year.
I agree,its better he checks if he has infection before commencing treatment for low sperm count.I wish to help/assist ur husband with a herbal mixture that is effective for treatment of low sperm count.For more info,
This service is no longer available pls.... Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adorned8(f): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
omura:
Good morning house, i hope i can be part of this lovely family.

I have been trying to conceive for the past six years but nothing yet, i hope with so much experienced mummies in the house, something tell me, i will get there soon, baby dust to all of us.
Hello ma,I can help if only u can come to our office,we can run a test before concluding wich treatment to be given.I must tell u,we deal on natural products,our drugs are pure natural and made by the company here in lagos.be rest assured of a solution!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godschild89: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hi everyone pls has any one heard of madam f kayes product and if it works. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SULPHUROXIDE: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello house,i have been reading alot of testimonies concerning this mixture,so i thought i should share with the house,dont know if you v heard of it already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ameera2018(f): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello ladies & Happy new year,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
omura:
Good morning house, i hope i can be part of this lovely family.

I have been trying to conceive for the past six years but nothing yet, i hope with so much experienced mummies in the house, something tell me, i will get there soon, baby dust to all of us.
Welcome ma, may ur stay be short here in Jesus name,all u need z patience, i urge you to take ur time and start from the beginning of dz thread, there no diagnosis dt u won't see here but they conquered it all. Be careful , online scams z real. Any answer u want u ll get it here only if you can be patient enough to read backwards
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Pls mama, are u in Lagos? If yes, which side of Lagos?
Yes... contact me on my digits.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zoestar: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello my beautiful mothers of nations.
Hope we all had a wonderful day.
My update
CD 32
Still having the weird taste and sense of smell
I get hungry easily
Having this milkish CM
My bre**asts are feeling sore
I don't sleep well as I should.
The cramps have reduced but it's still there
Funny thing is I don't feel tired, nauseous or have the morning sickness.

I know I should have done the hpt by now to confirm, but the fear alone of not seeing the two lines is just making me to hold on.

This year is our year by God's grace
Baby dust to us all in Jesus name

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ameera2018:

Your opinions will be appreciated.

090-300-00632 Care Women
They're good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hi ladies, please anyone has Serrapeptasse for sale?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamadsquare: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Going to conceive mamas!, lets head to the pregnancy thread to book our spaces, its the 4000th page. Will 4000 babies be enough to go round us and the people we know who are also going to conceive or we should ask for more wink wink

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 2:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Noblekids:
Welcome Nurry and Whyworryph, may your stay here be short in Jesus name, Amen

Mamas, Apart from folic acid, what other supplements can one take?
Can fertilsan M be taken in combination with other drugs?
What is the procedure for preparing coconut-Akihausa -date smoothie

Abeg pardon my plenty question oo

cc Ekashiloh, Cuppymummy, Mztubsy et al
Hello Noblekids. Fertilsan M is a fertility supplement for men. It depends on what other drugs you intend to combine it with. You will have to ask your doctor before y can combine it with anything else, especially if it is another supplement so that you do not overdose on some of the vitamins and minerals.

To make aki hausa/tiger nuts drink:
Select and wash tiger nuts; soak for a few hours or overnight.
Wash and soak dates for about an hour to soften; remove the seed
Cut coconut in smaller pieces
Blend all the ingredients together, sieve and refrigerate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 2:20am On Jan 12, 2018
nicemom:
good morning fruitful moms please can one take folic acid along side bcomplex? thanks
yes you can.
Ameera2018:

I want to commend everyone for all the insightful information you drop here.

This year i have decided to take the TTC journey seriously and i believe i as well as the other ladies in this forum will overcome this challenge this year in Jesus name.

DH has low sperm count, sperm mortality and mobility is equally low i on the other hand scan says my eggs do not grow to maturity i am really confused. DH has been on medication for 2 months now but no improvement.

Please kindly advice the best hospital to go to in Port Harcourt, i and DH want to try IUI and eventually IVF if we have to. My options include Gyneascope and save a life.

Both hospitals have great reviews from successful patients. May God grant you success too.

I believe by now you have both treated infections. Also have you tried Fertilsan M for male sperm issues? It has worked for many in increasing male fertility.

Also lifestyle/dietary changes. Tigernut/dates/coconut combo; guava leaves/honey/onions recipe, milk and pap, proteinous diet etc.
olabeasea:
Good morning mamas in the house,have been TTC for awhile now,yesterday hubby SFA result was out and rhe comment there was Oligospermia which we google and we saw low sperm count.Pls kindly hlp in suggesting ways to combat this issue and drugs to use. He has been down since yesterday.Have carried out scan too and everything is normal.Pls sabi mamas come out and hlp ur sister.Baby dust to us all in this year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
fpeter:

ask mumihaja...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
fpeter:

ask mumihaja

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
SULPHUROXIDE:
Hello house,i have been reading alot of testimonies concerning this mixture,so i thought i should share with the house,dont know if you v heard of it already.

Please what is this combination used for and how do you do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nicemom: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Cuppymummy:
yes you can. Both hospitals have great reviews from successful patients. May God grant you success too.

I believe by now you have both treated infections. Also have you tried Fertilsan M for male sperm issues? It has worked for many in increasing male fertility.

Also lifestyle/dietary changes. Tigernut/dates/coconut combo; guava leaves/honey/onions recipe, milk and pap, proteinous diet etc.
thanks cuppymummy for reply d guava leaves/ honey/ onions recipe is for wat & how can it be prepared
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Good afternoon all. I have been an old member but lost my former password

Happy new year to all

Please does anyone know of any affordable gynea in Abuja and its environs that one can use.

Thank you very much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ameera2018:

I want to commend everyone for all the insightful information you drop here.

This year i have decided to take the TTC journey seriously and i believe i as well as the other ladies in this forum will overcome this challenge this year in Jesus name.

DH has low sperm count, sperm mortality and mobility is equally low i on the other hand scan says my eggs do not grow to maturity i am really confused. DH has been on medication for 2 months now but no improvement.

Please kindly advice the best hospital to go to in Port Harcourt, i and DH want to try IUI and eventually IVF if we have to. My options include Gyneascope and save a life.

I advise you work on your egg and hubby's sperm b4 trying any iui or ivf.

For your hubby, treat infection if any. You can use fertilisan m to build the sperm. The drug is not always available. So you can use manix and addyzoa to build the sperm, as well as healthy eating of fruits and vegetables.Mannix and addyzoa worked for my hubby, though his count was not so low. Either manix or addyzoa is taken with liquid milk for better absorption.
It is also said tigernut(aki awusa) builds sperm. Also plenty okro soup.

start taking good prenatals like pregnacare for conception or evergreen supplements for moms to be. CoQ10 and royal jelly will boost your egg and reverses effect of age.
Baby dust, soon I will come for your baby dedication and eat 2plates of rice with special drinks.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
zoestar:
Hello my beautiful mothers of nations.
Hope we all had a wonderful day.
My update
CD 32

This year is our year by God's grace
Baby dust to us all in Jesus name

baby dust to you too. symptom spotting can be frustrating though. You could test if you are late already.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Curvilicious don born o!!
John has arrived!!!!!
God is faithful.

36 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumredeemer: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bomgirl:
Curvilicious don born o!!
John has arrived!!!!!
God is faithful.

Praise be to God almighty.
Congratulations Mama curvilicious. Thank God for safe delivery. May God keep you, your dh and your baby in good health and provide all that you need to care for him and as many that will come after him. I pray that all our preggy mamas will have safe delivery in Jesus name.

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
@ Curvilicious, congratulations! grin grin To God be the glory, great things He has done for you and yours, may His name be praised. Glory!!! The Lord will bless and keep the baby, everything you need to bring him up in the way of the Lord, he will abundantly provide for you in Jesus name.

#i'mnexttotestifyinjesusname#

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wow great news curvilicious mama.. may God bless the bomboy...we will testify too.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
mumredeemer:

Praise be to God almighty.
Congratulations Mama curvilicious. Thank God for safe delivery. May God keep you, your dh and your baby in good health and provide all that you need to care for him and as many that will come after him. I pray that all our preggy mamas will have safe delivery in Jesus name.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
mamas am sorry for the deviation.. but is there anyone who works at waec or has got the contact of someone?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Congrats mama curvilicious!
May God be praised now and forevermore, amen. May d arrival of baby John open d doors of blessings and favour for ur family in Jesus name, amen. We warmly celebrate and rejoice with u and ur entire family at this joyful moment.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
Congratulations mama curvilicious. May God bless your son and your entire family. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Congratulations mama curvilicious.
Welcome son
May God bless your son and your entire family. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
wow wow wow (i gat to be siren for this one)..thank God for safe delivery @curvilicious..John has arrived...may his coming herald greater things to your household in Jesus name...

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Congrats mama John, may John always bring joy to you and your family. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Dancing Mode.....Our John is finally here kiss kiss We bless God for a time like this...congratulations Curvy Mama, more of God's blessings for your family. God keep and bless John.
2018 is my year
My New Dawn.
My year of greater testimony.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.