Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395944 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zoestar: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2018
Good morning to us all

Congrats @curvilicious on your safe delivery. I key into the miracle and I pray we all will birth our children this year.

I woke up this morning and all the symptoms I was experiencing all gone. I decided to do a HPT and I got a BFN. I've not given up yet because I know I know there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

I just wished my hubby will try and understand. I brought up the issue with him this morning about us going for tests and we ended up arguing, he said he's not looking for child and hence not going for any test or taking any drugs.

Please I need suggestions for a good and affordable gynae around Ajah/Snagotedo/Abijo axis. Although, I'm on HMO but I don't mind changing hospitals. I really don't flow well with my current gynae.

Baby dust to us all in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 11:11am On Jan 13, 2018
zoestar:
Good morning to us all

Congrats @curvilicious on your safe delivery. I key into the miracle and I pray we all will birth our children this year.

I woke up this morning and all the symptoms I was experiencing all gone. I decided to do a HPT and I got a BFN. I've not given up yet because I know I know there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

I just wished my hubby will try and understand. I brought up the issue with him this morning about us going for tests and we ended up arguing, he said he's not looking for child and hence not going for any test or taking any drugs.

Please I need suggestions for a good and affordable gynae around Ajah/Snagotedo/Abijo axis. Although, I'm on HMO but I don't mind changing hospitals. I really don't flow well with my current gynae.

Baby dust to us all in Jesus name
don't worry dear everything is gonna be ok, I will suggest you do a blood pregnancy test. Congratulations in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2018
@ curvilicious congratulations mama on the arrival of baby John, so happy for you, this is just the beginning of great things in your home, baby John you are welcome, the Lord is with you, He will provide all that you will need in life, grow in Grace.
#2018 our year of miracle conception #

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zoestar: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2018
Starrybella:
don't worry dear everything is gonna be ok, I will suggest you do a blood pregnancy test. Congratulations in advance

Amen, same to you too dear.

I'll wait forever for one more week and do another test.

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Seyifunmi2014(f): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2018
wow so happy for you curvilicious,welcome baby John

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
You are blessed baby john, congratulations curvilicious

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Wow!!! Congrats curvilicious!! May God bless and protect our miracle baby John.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Here is our miracle baby o
He arrived 5:05am 12/01/18
I use him as a point of contact to reach you all. Your miracle will come to you this year in Jesus name

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious:
I use him as a point of contact to reach you all. Your miracle will come to you this year in Jesus name

Baby John is so cute. God bless you John. Congratulations mama curvy. God truly exists!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious:

Amen!
Welcome baby John! U look so cute kiss
Congrats once again, mama curvy. May God be praised.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious:
Amen, Congratulations curvilicious. He will continue to be a source of joy to your family in Jesus name.
To all fruitful mamas, devil is a liar over our life because fruitfulness is our kingdom right.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
fpeter:
Hi ladies, please anyone has Serrapeptasse for sale?

am helping some1 sell 2 units, wants 25k for 2 of them doctors best 120,000 iu...comes in @12500, instead of the usual 15k
only challenge for the slightly reduced price is for the 2units to be bought by 1 person, to reduce the hassles of waybill/payment/calls etc

congrats, maam curvilicious, your son will be a blessing to his generation!!! and your marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hunniesuzie: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mothers in waiting I saw something on Ibidun Ituah Ighodalo's IG page and I thought of you. There's an offer for 20 fully paid IVF procedures by a couple celebrating their anniversary through her foundation so please check @ibidunni_ighodalo on instagram for details if you're interested

May God give us according to our heart desires this year

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SULPHUROXIDE: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
mum4sure:

Please what is this combination used for and how do you do it.
You will blend two eggs and two bananas,and mix with one tin of peak milk,and a tablespoon of bicarbonate soda,drink the on the last day of your period,then meet with your dh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toludimpz(f): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
https://ibidunniighodalofoundation.org/iif-grant/application-form/

Here's the link to register for Ibidun Ighodalo Foundation IVF giveaway.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
@Curvilicious we celebrate the arrival of your bundle of joy.

I have tapped into your blessing and believe strongly that this year is the year for all TTC ladies on this thread to give their testimonies with our bundle of joys in our arms in Jesus name, amen.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=curvilicious post=64160353]Here is our miracle baby o

welcome baby John.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Mothers in waiting I saw something on Ibidun Ituah Ighodalo's IG page and I thought of you. There's an offer for 20 fully paid IVF procedures by a couple celebrating their anniversary through her foundation so please check @ibidunni_ighodalo on instagram for details if you're interested

May God give us according to our heart desires this year

God will bless this couple supergreatiously. ..this news is good to the ears. I wish I can be one of the lucky people.

oya mamas interested in IVF, lets give it a shot. You never can tell., some of us may be lucky.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious:
Amen.Thank you for the prayers...he is so cute..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
toludimpz:
https://ibidunniighodalofoundation.org/iif-grant/application-form/

Here's the link to register for Ibidun Ighodalo Foundation IVF giveaway.

Tanx 4 d info but is it opened for only those interested in IVF?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Contact me on 09080366037 for your hormonal drugs: Letrozole Dostinex (Cabergoline) Ovulation Test Kits(cassettes) Addyzoa Manix Preseed lubricant etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Congratulations curvilicious. Welcome cute baby John. I claim this gift and extend to others too. Baby dust on us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumJedidiah(f): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious:
congratulations sis, welcome baby John may you live to fulfil God's purpose and be a blessing to your generation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
To make aki hausa/tiger nuts drink:
Select and wash tiger nuts; soak for a few hours or overnight.
Wash and soak dates for about an hour to soften; remove the seed
Cut coconut in smaller pieces
Blend all the ingredients together, sieve and refrigerate.[/quote]

Please what is date? What is the quantity of the coconut and how often should should one drink the mixture? It's it compulsory to refrigerate? Please pardon my numerous questions. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Good evening mamas pls I need Acv and Bsm (black strap unsulphured mollasses , heard both works good for ovarian cysts. Went for pelvic scan and the cysts has resurfaced again cry cry . Thanks. Pls don't waka pass my post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spunkwap: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
God gives Children religiously, and we believe that, but same time we still have rolls to play in the game of getting pregnant..

You can Check Ten (10) Tips to Get Pregnant Fast Below.

https://romanticseason.com/2018/01/ten-10-tips-get-pregnant-fast/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Check Medplus in Shoprite. Sorry dear.
Bennyboo:
Good evening mamas pls I need Acv and Bsm (black strap unsulphured mollasses , heard both works good for ovarian cysts. Went for pelvic scan and the cysts has resurfaced again cry cry . Thanks. Pls don't waka pass my post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Loisemm:
Check Medplus in Shoprite. Sorry dear.

Alright thanks . God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fpeter(f): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
RipVanWink:

am helping some1 sell 2 units, wants 25k for 2 of them doctors best 120,000 iu...comes in @12500, instead of the usual 15k
only challenge for the slightly reduced price is for the 2units to be bought by 1 person, to reduce the hassles of waybill/payment/calls etc

congrats, maam curvilicious, your son will be a blessing to his generation!!! and your marriage.

I'll send you a pm

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious:

Congratulations
Obhokhian
Our love to John
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
Good evening everyone

Father we come before your throne of mercy
Please cleanse us by your mercy and bless us with multiple bfp
Lord we thank you because you promised us that children shall surround us like olive trees
We claim them and we thank you for the manifestation in Jesus name amen

You you you and I shall return with our testimonies shortly in Jesus name Amen

We are stronger than delays,waiting and miscarriages in Jesus name Amen

Good night
Adufuoo

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious:

Wow! The long awaited General has arrived, May God be praised for dis testimony, baby John I prophecy into ur life, u shall be a blessing to d womb that brought u forth n to ur generation, d resources needed to train u shall not lack, as u have entered so shall ur siblings enter, u shall be a great man.

I cannot contain dis joy, Thank you Jesus, mummy John congratulations.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.