Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5415563 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2018
fertilewomb:
dbeauty, pls visit your doctor.

Permit me to ask, have you had a fall or an accident in the past that affected your spine or pelvic? You need to do an xray to check it out.May God bring healing to your body.

Not really. I don't recall ever having a fall that bad.. I did an xray awhile back but they picked nothing..guess I will have to do another xray.. thanks alot Sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
Dbeauty the pain you described seems like a bone issue, you may need to run tests to check your phosphate, calcium and vitamin D levels, deficiencies may cause bone softening which will result in debilitating pain as described by you.

Or do xray to check for cracks.
You can try calcium and Vit D supplement just incase its a bone problem to ease and eventually stop the pain.

All the best sis.

Thanks alot Sis.. beginning to suspect it's a bone issue cos its just there. It just won't go away.. how do I take the Calcium?Thanks alot for your suggestions..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyShadow(f): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2018
happymummy:
@dbeauty kpele dear
The pain I feel is mild
Not severe as you described

My dear sister.Thank you o..It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
dbeauty:

Thanks alot Sis.. beginning to suspect it's a bone issue cos its just there. It just won't go away.. how do I take the Calcium?Thanks alot for your suggestions..
You can start with 400miligram and get the rest from your diet(adults need 1000mg daily or so).

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
You can start with 400miligram and get the rest from your diet(adults need 1000mg daily or so).

okay thanks Sis. God bless you with tripplets in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
ekashiloh:
@ dbeauty,So sorry dearie,pls write out ur hsg result here. it will help me comment.cheers

@Ekashiloh, are you here? See ehn, my HSG tori na wonder o.

Before the myomectomy I did one. It read '
The cervical canal is normal in calibre and shows a smooth outline.
The left fallopian tube is outlined to its fimbrial and. It ia normal in calibre and shows free spillage of contrast medium. The RIGHT fallopian tube is not demonstrated.
'Patent LEFT Fallopian Tube.

2. Now after the surgery, I did another and it says
'The cervical canal is normal in calibre and shows a smooth outline.
The uterine cavity is bulky in size and shows a fairly regular outline. No fibrotic scarring is seen in the cavity.
Right fallopian tube is normal in calibre and shows free spill of contrast medium.
The proximal left tube is visualized. No definite disyal spillage is seen.
Conclusion:
'Patent RIGHT Fallopian Tube . Absense of spill on the left suggests left final blockage..

Shey you dey see ba?..so biko explain o. Because I am not understanding..anyways, I don't believe the report sha..medicine is small when God steps in.
Thanks mama..

E-hugs..

Cc: Doc LuckyG1

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
dbeauty:

okay thanks Sis. God bless you with tripplets in Jesus name.
Amen! But mbok take 2 and give me 1 grin
I no fit shout.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
dbeauty i am sorry for replying now,i just saw the mention.Please as other mamas have advised see a doctor.No pain is to be ignored.Pele,hope you get relief soon.May the great physician manifest his work in your life.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
Amen! But mbok take 2 and give me 1 grin
I no fit shout.
grin cheesy Lol, my personal mama.
Kisses to Ekene bobo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
pweetymii:
dbeauty i am sorry for replying now,i just saw the mention.Please as other mamas have advised see a doctor.No pain is to be ignored.Pele,hope you get relief soon.May the great physician manifest his work in your life.

Thanks Mama. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pacypatty(f): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
THE SCAM OF STAPH!
[Read slowly. And carefully.]
First, there is no DISEASE called "staph" or "staphylococcus". It is a lie. I guess some Nigerian hawkers invented the disease to extort money from ignorant people.
Second, there are some microorganisms called "Staphylococcus". Some of these organisms are a normal part of our body. Everybody has it. Therefore, if I do a lab test to check for staph on ANYBODY, it will be positive, most likely. It is normal.
Thirdly, sometimes, staph organisms can cause diseases. This is usually life-threatening & quite rare.
So, the next time someone attribute your weak erection, low libido or waist pain to staph, sue them to court. You will, almost certainly, win!
If you have any serious health or sex problem, don't just go straight to a lab for test or medicine store for drugs...you will hear strange things!
Instead, see a doctor -- and get proper diagnosis & treatment.
I hope this is clear!
~ By Dr. ‘Malik Haruna King.

Cc all mamas

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Loisemm:

grin cheesy Lol, my personal mama.
Kisses to Ekene bobo.
My Eyeneka of life kiss he is great o thanks, happy weekend to you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Momsietwins: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hello all, I don't no if you have heard about, the mfm monthly deliverance programme for expectant couples and couples trusting God for the fruit of the womb. This month's programme started yesterday, 16th March and will continue till Wednesday, 16th to 17th is from 5pm to 7pm. While 19th to 21st is from 9am to 2pm. I implore you to come for the programme, it holds at victory Hall, mfm head quarter onike iwaya, While during our medicals, let also pray and trust God, he's the doctors of all doctors and he will surely hear our prayers and answers us speedly in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
dbeauty:
Good afternoon Mamas.

I beg I need your help o. Before my myomectomy I had a very excruciating lower back pain. It sometimes start from my back, grips my pelvic bone and my waist and then radiates to my spine and then my right leg. It Paralyses all other activities once it starts. One doctor said it was the fibdroid then, so naturally I assumed it should stop once I took them out but I still experience the pain o after the surgery..If I press my tummy in I feel excruciating pain at my back.

I have done all kinds of tests to check for infection. Did TVS and pelvic scan but they didn't pick anything.
I don't know what else to do. It's so bad that I wouldnt be able to move for hours..

Pls, anyone with an idea of what this could be should help me. This pain is too much. Pls make una help me.

Cc: Ekashiloh, LuckyG1, Happy Mummy,
4realwoman, RoseeyO . Liliesbud12
MummyJJ
Dazzle86
pweetymi
thehomemaker
..And all other mamas.. abeg make una chook mouth..this pain is getting too much for me.
Thanks and God bless you all with your heart's desires.

My dear I never experienced such. Since you still do it's obvious the fibroids were not the cause. Like the other mama suggested, please you need to get a different opinion. Doh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
@dbeauty, I agree with mama Ekene on the taking calcium cos I remember some months back that I had serious back pain and waist pain it was the calcium tablet that made the pains to disappear.
You can still try it out while looking for finally solution.
So Sorry about the pains and do take care of yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
mamatwiny:

This happened over 5 years ago, but the memories are still fresh. Sometimes, I blame myself for taking her to the hospital . she may have survived if I took her elsewhere, but each time I blame myself, I also blame her for not telling us she was pregnant.

So sorry for your loss. Most of our Nigerian hospitals can't handle emergency cases, that I'm sure especially when it falls on weekends. For emergency I always prefer private hospitals and still not all.

I was once at Kanayo hospital with my sister, I think on a Saturday; when an accident victim was rushed in. Could you believe they said he must wait for his turn to see a doctor even when the man was almost dying. It was with help of his friends and some of us who feared the man would die that pushed open the doctor's office and he didn't have any option than attend to him leaving the patient that was already there.

Only God will save us in this country.

As per Ultra Sound Scan, they don't work over the weekend. Peter Obi equipped the hospital during his tenor so they're upto date on equipment but don't work weekends and Catholic and National Public Hols.

Even Labs don't open too. But then, if your patient wasn't responding to their treatment or you feel they're not treating him well, you can still move to patient to another hospital especially since you said they didn't run tests.

As per people dying there, that I'm sure reason is most people don't take the sick to hospital till it's late and they have to rush in for emergency which we know Nigerian hospitals to be ill equipped with.
I for one will always tell people if your loved one is very sick and needs be admitted never near St. Charles Borromeo Hospital. Not because they're not caring and active but every one I know that went there on admission never returned. But my mum will always tell me it's because their conditions were already critical. Somehow, it's true.

My dad had to be taken to Iyienu hospital on 1st Jan night as he was having high fever. When he got to Iyienu, only saline was infused and unfortunately my sis wasn't with Paracetamol and pleaded with the nurses but they insisted she should use cold water to massage till doctor comes in the morning. It wasn't funny to us and we planned moving him that morning but luckily for them, their doctor was early and conducted test b4 7am. We would have had ourselves to blame as my mum suggested he take paracetamol till morning but we insisted hospital would be better since he already treated Malaria and the fever keeps recuring with HBP. This is what we see in Naija hospitals with a few exceptions.

For your friends case, I don't think it's ruptured ectopic that killed her. She may have had other conditions. 6wks I'd say was too early for a rupture so serious. But then, I'm neither a doctor nor God. I admit her error was at least not mentioning it. But what if she didn't even know. There many questions unanswered including if she took anything that may have affected her health knowing or unknowingly. May God rest her soul

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Habbeyoluwa:
Hello mummies in the house, please I had my banana recipe 3days bfr my ovulation. But have been on antibiotics that I finished using few days before the banana recipe. Hope it does not affect my chances ma's? I want to come and testify soon.. Please need a response.
When on antibiotics, I don't think you should try to ulter your PH balance to enable the drug work actively. You may need to research more on that. Let's be careful what we take while using drugs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
dbeauty:

The pain no be here again..I couldn't even go to work today. It's that bad. Thats why I am crying out o... Yes o maybe a pain killer will help..Thank you mama for caring. God bless you.
Did you check out for ulcer? It could do that too. Talk to your doc about it. Have you repeated scan to be sure there are no more fibroids? If you can lay your hands on enzymes(serrapeptase or wobenzyme) they're safe and effective for pain.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
dbeauty:

Hello mama, I have done HSG after the surgery and the pain I felt that day I don't wish it on my enemy..It's not associated with period or Pms and I don't have pains during s*x...Its just there most of the time...
Amen.
I will be going to the hospital tomorow..Thanks alot.
Was your tube open? Some with blocked tube feel pains sometimes. You may also consider CT scan if you can afford it. Do you have painful af? If you have endo they would have noticed it during your surgery so it think to rule it out. It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
mamafaith202011:
dear fruitful mothers is there any fruit I should avoid while on this journey ,cos I like fruits a lot
Fruits are good. But some are better for fertility than others. Moderation and timing is the key. Like it's better to stay away from pineapple during and after ovulation. You may take the core from after ovulation but not exceeding 6days. Banana in the other hand is okay throughout the month. Berries are good too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
Amen! But mbok take 2 and give me 1
I no fit shout.
Mama Ekene don dey fear triplet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
miraclebaby:
Mama Ekene don day fear triplet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lolz I dey fear o! Haaaaaa lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oohk. Thank you, but I took it, days after had stopped the antibiotics.
miraclebaby:
When on antibiotics, I don't think you should try to ulter your PH balance to enable the drug work actively. You may need to research more on that. Let's be careful what we take while using drugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nurry: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good evening fruitful Mums.

Praying for everyone of us.

Please I want informed I have uterine fibroid 6 by 5 and I have to get it removed else no show.

But please I want to confirm, is there or are there anything to help shrink it?

Is it impossible to get pregnant except it is removed?

Please suggestions will be greatly appreciated..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrskem09(f): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Am around Dopemu, but will like 5o pay for my copy so others can still get it for free.

Spakuls:
Good evening fruitful mamas..I have a copy of this book to give out,was led to buy extra and give it out here anybody interested around Shasha Akowonjo..can indicate interest..Thanks and God Bless is all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nurry:

Please I want informed I have uterine fibroid 6 by 5 and I have to get it removed else no show.

Adhere to your doctors suggestion. I assume it's in cm, that's big already. But if in doubt see another doc for opinion. Truth remains that surgery is the only solution to large fibroid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nurry: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
miraclebaby:
Adhere to your doctors suggestion. I assume it's in cm, that's big already. But if in doubt see another doc for opinion. Truth remains that surgery is the only solution to large fibroid.

Thank you. But another Doc is saying it isnt and shouldn't be a hindrance. I am just confused. What other options do i have?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nurry:

It is possible to get pregnant with fibroids.The odds of carrying to term will be small if the fibroid is big and also its location affecting the foetus.If your doctor have advised surgery,go for it with an open mind and look forward to your testimony.cheers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
imsettled2:
Mamas pls wat can I use to bring down high FSH. Pls I need recommendations of both herbal and orthodox so i can choose. Sabi mamas pls don't let me down pls.

Cc: Ekashiloh, DonaTee, towerofgrace, cuppymummy etc.
I can't really say. Looks like other mamas have answered. If you search fsh on this thread, you'll find posts by mamas who have conquered high fsh.

In my opinion, vitex can tackle high fsh because it balances all the reproductive hormones.

God grant you victory in your quest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nurry:

Thank you. But another Doc is saying it isnt and shouldn't be a hindrance. I am just confused. What other options do i have?
If it's a trusted Gyn that said that it is not a hindrance to conception and a successful pregnancy, then focus on treating other issues to help you get pregnant.

But if the fibroid is an obstacle, have faith in God and remove it. You may end up wasting a lot of money trying to shrink it. Some women have claimed to have successfully shrunk theirs but it's not easy to find the real herbs that work.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
miraclebaby:
Fruits are good. But some are better for fertility than others. Moderation and timing is the key. Like it's better to stay away from pineapple during and after ovulation. You may take the core from after ovulation but not exceeding 6days. Banana in the other hand is okay throughout the month. Berries are good too.

what of dates?....eating it in 2ww good or bad?..google just says its good for preconception,

(1) (2) (3) ... (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.