Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397089 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyamefa: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
dbeauty:
Good afternoon Mamas.

I beg I need your help o. Before my myomectomy I had a very excruciating lower back pain. It sometimes start from my back,

You did mention that you’ve done other tests and nothing else was seen. The pains you described seem really painful, I would suggest you seek a second opinion since your doc isn’t currently able to see why you’re still feeling the pains. Sorry dear. for now, you can take pain killers that are ttc friendly (any one know any of such brands?)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Iyamefa:

You did mention that you’ve done other tests and nothing else was seen. The pains you described seem really painful, I would suggest you seek a second opinion since your doc isn’t currently able to see why you’re still feeling the pains. Sorry dear. for now, you can take pain killers that are ttc friendly (any one know any of such brands?)

The pain no be here again..I couldn't even go to work today. It's that bad. Thats why I am crying out o... Yes o maybe a pain killer will help..Thank you mama for caring. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
4realwoman:
I also noticed that i was having pains when i had fibroid but after romoving it, it stop. I think you need to see you Dr for more exmination to find perminent stop to the pains you are having sis and other mamas will chook mouth put for inside. Sorry about the pain and pls take care of yourself.

Oh my dear Sis! Thanks for your suggestions. Infact I need to seek a second opinion. I can't cope anymore. Thanks alot ma. How body? The Lord is your Strength Sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
ekashiloh:
Sorry mama 4 late response,it is only ur urine is showing staph with no stage,so i cannot tell u do take treatment becos i dont know if it friendly or harmful staph or even 4rm their lab.pls try repeat another test if u can in another lab.tell them to be more analytic.cheers.
thanks MA I will repeat the test
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
DonaTee:

Did d culture state scanty or moderate growth of Staph aureus? There's an obvious infection nonetheless.
The presence of epithelial cells is pointing at an obvious inflammation which may however be subtle.

Turn d lab results n type out d sensitivity pattern to get d drugs that will treat it.
i will snap and post thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
@dbeauty is the pain associated to period or PMS or it just comes any time? Have you done HSG? Do you have pains during se.x? I would suggest you see another doctor. We forbid endometrisis in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Anitaamich:
Good day fruitful mamas, I have come to announce my BFP. Tested positive with blood test. I actively started ttc this year and dealing with PCOS, registered with a doctor and been that AF was missing since September last year, he first give me drugs to induce and AF came. He then placed me on clomid and metformin which I took from cd 2-6(it was a horrible experience). Afterwards, I started taking pregnacare conception and red raspberry tea with cinnamon (sometimes I add honey). Took the tea till ovulation and stopped, continued with the pregnacare till BFP though I stopped being consistent with it. AF was supposed to come on 7th of this month but didn't, at first I thought it's the usual wahala but been cramping for one week and my boobs hurts so bad, decided to test and saw two thick red lines. Thanks to all the mamas here for your support and encouragement. Plenty hugs to you all and I pray the Lord that did it for me, will do it for everyone. I'm mcurrently on duphaston and folic acid.

Congrats dear in your Positive result... God we thank you. Wishing you a smooth 9 months and beyond...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Perculiar:
kindly give this hospital a try. the doctor is very good. that's where i'm using. he is not just a gynacologist but a reproductive encrinolongist. there re very few in nigeria. qualified fertility specalist. you can use this free consultation and give him a try. better still google his profile.

Wow good news... I just registered with them... My HMO... Let me book an appointment for next week
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Congratulations Anitaamich. May God grant you a healthy and smooth pregnancy and delivery.

dbeauty sorry about the pain you're experiencing. When did you have the surgery? I still had pains after my surgery. I was worried. But I didn't even know when it stopped, that was after some months.

But still investigate the pain. You're healed by the stripes of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
congratulations @anitaamich..which you a healthy and safe 9 months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=nneejima post=65892528][/quote]

I ve never read about cloves being a contraceptive. But it's more popular as an aphrodisiac and antiseptic, analgesic,Spice.its also increases blood flow n it's a blood thinner. Taking this after I especially in d last few days to d end of a cycle is not advisable for sm1 expecting a bfp. It can stimulate d uterus just like ginger n turmeric.

Mint tea with ginger n turmeric taken moderately b4 cd10 is very helpful.

Self fertility massage

Fertility plant with ginger.....I ve not used this b4

Garlic n vit c stop at cd10

Do go thru my posts on my page, I wrote about Black seed and mustard seed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hadasther: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good evening dear friends,
Am new here. Please where can I find a place they carry out Painless or Minimal pain HSG test in Abuja .. I have zero tolerance to pain... Need to run full fertility tests as well. Where would be the best pocket friendly place to do such.... Just relocated to Abuja... Don't really know much places.... Thank you....
Congratulations to all our new mummies... Supernatural pregnancy and delivery is your portion.. In Jesus Name..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Cuppymummy:

dbeauty sorry about the pain you're experiencing. When did you have the surgery? I still had pains after my surgery. I was worried. But I didn't even know when it stopped, that was after some months.

But still investigate the pain. You're healed by the stripes of Jesus.

Surgery was last year o..its been about 6 months now...okay this gives me hope..Thanks mama..Amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
MummyJJ:
@dbeauty is the pain associated to period or PMS or it just comes any time? Have you done HSG? Do you have pains during se.x? I would suggest you see another doctor. We forbid endometrisis in Jesus name.

Hello mama, I have done HSG after the surgery and the pain I felt that day I don't wish it on my enemy..It's not associated with period or Pms and I don't have pains during s*x...Its just there most of the time...
Amen.
I will be going to the hospital tomorow..Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
dbeauty:
Good afternoon Mamas.

I beg I need your help o. Before my myomectomy I had a very excruciating lower back pain. It sometimes start from my back, grips my pelvic bone and my waist and then radiates to my spine and then my right leg. It Paralyses all other activities once it starts. One doctor said it was the fibdroid then, so naturally I assumed it should stop once I took them out but I still experience the pain o after the surgery..If I press my tummy in I feel excruciating pain at my back.

I have done all kinds of tests to check for infection. Did TVS and pelvic scan but they didn't pick anything.
I don't know what else to do. It's so bad that I wouldnt be able to move for hours..

Pls, anyone with an idea of what this could be should help me. This pain is too much. Pls make una help me.

Cc: Ekashiloh, LuckyG1, Happy Mummy,
4realwoman, RoseeyO . Liliesbud12
MummyJJ
Dazzle86
pweetymi
thehomemaker
..And all other mamas.. abeg make una chook mouth..this pain is getting too much for me.
Thanks and God bless you all with your heart's desires.

U need to get a 2nd opinion asap.
Could be lower back pain which could arise from different causes like infection, trauma or bone issues.
It may also be nerve issues like sciatica.
An x.ray of d lower spine n pelvic area would help to view d bones n the position.

U can place your self on vit. B complex, and anti inflammatory foods n spices.
U can also explore very light massages on d areas thru which d pain travels

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

Lol.
I left Anambra to join hubby in ph. I was there for ten years. I still miss that side by what can I do?

Ok dear, weldone. My greetings to ur hubby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good evening fruitful mamas..I have a copy of this book to give out,was led to buy extra and give it out here anybody interested around Shasha Akowonjo..can indicate interest..Thanks and God Bless is all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
dbeauty, pls visit your doctor.

Permit me to ask, have you had a fall or an accident in the past that affected your spine or pelvic? You need to do an xray to check it out.May God bring healing to your body.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
@dbeauty kpele dear
The pain I feel is mild
Not severe as you described

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
@ dbeauty,So sorry dearie,pls write out ur hsg result here. it will help me comment.cheers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Spakuls:
Good evening fruitful mamas..I have a copy of this book to give out,was led to buy extra and give it out here anybody interested around Shasha Akowonjo..can indicate interest..Thanks and God Bless is all.

Mama did you attend the program?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 3:53am On Mar 17, 2018
hadasther:
Am new here. Please where can I find a place they carry out Painless or Minimal pain HSG test in Abuja .. I have zero tolerance to pain... Need to run full fertility tests as well. Where would be the best pocket friendly place to do such.... Just relocated to Abuja... Don't really know much places.... Thank you....
Congratulations to all our new mummies... Supernatural pregnancy and delivery is your portion.. In Jesus Name..

I did mine at ECOSCAN area 11, Gimbia street. It was painless, went back to work after the hsg. It's 18k. You will take painkillers 1hour before the test. Hope this helps. Baby dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommatriplets: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2018
hadasther:

did painless flushing for 65k in bodycheck abuja late 2016.
there hsg pain is also minimal

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Prisca1993:

Mama did you attend the program?
Yes ooo,I did..Good morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hadasther: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2018
Azaebere:

I did mine at ECOSCAN area 11, Gimbia street. It was painless, went back to work after the hsg. It's 18k. You will take painkillers 1hour before the test. Hope this helps. Baby dust.

Thank you for responding.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hadasther: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2018
mommatriplets:

did painless flushing for 65k in bodycheck abuja late 2016.
there hsg pain is also minimal

Thank you for responding

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2018
dear fruitful mothers is there any fruit I should avoid while on this journey ,cos I like fruits a lot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Liftedhands(f): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Dbeauty the pain you described seems like a bone issue, you may need to run tests to check your phosphate, calcium and vitamin D levels, deficiencies may cause bone softening which will result in debilitating pain as described by you.

Or do xray to check for cracks.

You can try calcium and Vit D supplement just incase its a bone problem to ease and eventually stop the pain.

All the best sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Spakuls:

Yes ooo,I did..Good morning.

Wow that's wonderful. I wanted to be there but couldn't because I don't know how to get there as am new in Lagos and everyone I have asked seems to be clueless too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Febmac: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2018
Hello People!!!

Are you TTC?
Are you married and looking for the fruit of the womb for many years without success?
Have you gone all nook and cranny looking for a child to no avail?
Have you gone for lab test and the doctors confirmed there is no hope for you?

Look no further, as Feb Mac Herbal's has solution to this challenge of life....We treat infertility problems in man and woman with
our quality and highly effective herbs and experience in this regards.100% guarantee...

We have sperm filler for men (Feb mac Sperm filler forte) use of this within 2weeks gives you an unimaginable result.
We also have our highly fortified ovulation boost (Feb mac Ovulationlite) to increase your egg release etc.
We treat and God heals...Kindly call my line for your solution now....08147974000 (Dr.Feb Mac )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2018
DonaTee:

U need to get a 2nd opinion asap.
Could be lower back pain which could arise from different causes like infection, trauma or bone issues.
It may also be nerve issues like sciatica.
An x.ray of d lower spine n pelvic area would help to view d bones n the position.

U can place your self on vit. B complex, and anti inflammatory foods n spices.
U can also explore very light massages on d areas thru which d pain travels

Hmmm..thats another point...sciatic?..chei..it is well with me o..Pls what are anti inflammatory foods?.Thanks alot Sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2018
dbeauty:

Hmmm..thats another point...sciatic?..chei..it is well with me o..Pls what are anti inflammatory foods?.Thanks alot Sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.