Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396919 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Spakuls: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Anitaamich:
Good day fruitful mamas, I have come to announce my BFP. Tested positive with blood test. I actively started ttc this year and dealing with PCOS, registered with a doctor and been that AF was missing since September last year, he first give me drugs to induce and AF came. He then placed me on clomid and metformin which I took from cd 2-6(it was a horrible experience). Afterwards, I started taking pregnacare conception and red raspberry tea with cinnamon (sometimes I add honey). Took the tea till ovulation and stopped, continued with the pregnacare till BFP though I stopped being consistent with it. AF was supposed to come on 7th of this month but didn't, at first I thought it's the usual wahala but been cramping for one week and my boobs hurts so bad, decided to test and saw two thick red lines. Thanks to all the mamas here for your support and encouragement. Plenty hugs to you all and I pray the Lord that did it for me, will do it for everyone. I'm currently on duphaston and folic acid.

Congrats mama..stress free Nine months and happy bumping smiley

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Anitaamich:
Good day fruitful mamas, I have come to announce my BFP. Tested positive with blood test. I actively started ttc this year and dealing with PCOS, registered with a doctor and been that AF was missing since September last year, he first give me drugs to induce and AF came. He then placed me on clomid and metformin which I took from cd 2-6(it was a horrible experience). Afterwards, I started taking pregnacare conception and red raspberry tea with cinnamon (sometimes I add honey). Took the tea till ovulation and stopped, continued with the pregnacare till BFP though I stopped being consistent with it. AF was supposed to come on 7th of this month but didn't, at first I thought it's the usual wahala but been cramping for one week and my boobs hurts so bad, decided to test and saw two thick red lines. Thanks to all the mamas here for your support and encouragement. Plenty hugs to you all and I pray the Lord that did it for me, will do it for everyone. I'm currently on duphaston and folic acid.

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Looking for the fruit of the womb? Visit https://thefruitfulvine.joomla.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
mamatwiny:

Please remove holy rosary hospital waterside. They killed my best friend in 24 hours due to negligence.

Replace it with rush green hospital .it is a private hospital BTW awka road/ugwunabamkpa owned by one onitsha man who looks rough but knows his onions.

We even heard the man can inject for twins, triplets etc. I have not used the place but have heard so much about the gyno from some friends/colleagues.
The first time I'm hearing such. My sis in laws use Holy Rosary. Two had their babies there, and still using them. One uses CS and will have her baby soon. The 3rd child. One had fibroid surgery. I visited and they were caring. My colleagues also use and recommend them. I've not used them because of their time schedule and my job but so far, it has been good news.

You may need to give more details why you marked them bad and why you think it was their carelessness.

Waiting to read more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Perculiar:
Mamas i greet oooo. i went to my RE (reproduction endocrinologist) for a review and i had TV scan done of which he saw fluid behind the ovary which he said might be infection. he then placed me on antibiotics for one week in that case i will go in for another scan on Saturday to check if the fluid has disappeared if not he suggested draining the fluid through the Vee. please assist.

He also saw a sac in the womb mind you i was on CD2 the day i went, Pregnancy test was conducted which is -ve. he explained that it might be that baby was trying to form but somehow it was not staying.

Please house help me analyse what this could be.

A fluid-filled ovarian cyst is normal or functional. It will definitely go down on it own. It may really not be infection, such cyst usually come before ovulation. And tends to stay to either drain off or turn out to become corpus luteum cyst. Notwithstanding, it is also functional and should be watched to see it reduced in size. However, if it is increasing in dimension,then a removal is necessary.

We couldn't have thought anyway better than to suspect a failed pregnancy or something much likely I wouldn't need to say. Also, I need to reserve anymore comment on this for the fact the greater part of information on this is not at my disposal...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2018
nneejima:

So u be anambra mama, loneliness come dey kill me. Ngwa check ur email biko
Lol.
I left Anambra to join hubby in ph. I was there for ten years. I still miss that side by what can I do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Doc LuckyG1 thank you so much, i appreciate. you can ask me for any information you need for wholistic explanation.have another appointment on saturday.
LuckyG1:

A fluid-filled ovarian cyst is normal or functional. It will definitely go down on it own. It may really not be infection, such cyst usually come before ovulation. And tends to stay to either drain off or turn out to become corpus luteum cyst. Notwithstanding, it is also functional and should be watched to see it reduced in size. However, if it is increasing in dimension,then a removal is necessary.

We couldn't have thought anyway better than to suspect a failed pregnancy or something much likely I wouldn't need to say. Also, I need to reserve anymore comment on this for the fact the greater part of information on this is not at my disposal...

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Plz mamas help me analyze this result . Plz don't Waka pass
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Prisca1993:
Plz mamas help me analyze this result . Plz don't Waka pass
from what I can see his motility is poor, 20% is fast, 10 slow and 70% aren't moving at all... He has to build his motility because it's very important, that's what determines how fast or slow the sperm would get to the tube
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
waoooh,congrate Anitaamich,i was very interested in ur history,so tell me,did u finally ovulate on u own or ur doctor triggered ovulation 4 u...did ur linning pass 7mm ...,hope u hv stoped d red rapsberry n cinnamon.just take time n rest n ask ur 4 progesterone.wishing u a h&h nine months.cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ekashiloh: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mummytwins42:
(f): 4:33pm
Hello my fellow mummies in the house, have gotten my test results. Can anyone help me interpret it .i did Hvs and Mcs.
Urine microscopy
Pus cells 3-5/hpf. Epith cells 3-5/hpf
Rbc/hpf :nil. casts:nil
Bacteria : nil. Yeasts cells : nil
Trichmonas vaginalls: nil. Sp.Gravity-----
Hvs microscopy
Epih---numerous
Puscells: 3-5/hpf
Urine culture ---growth of stap aureus
Hvs culture ---no significant bacteria growth
Someone should help me interpret the results
Sorry mama 4 late response,it is only ur urine is showing staph with no stage,so i cannot tell u do take treatment becos i dont know if it friendly or harmful staph or even 4rm their lab.pls try repeat another test if u can in another lab.tell them to be more analytic.cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
#dancingforyoudear #shoutingalleluia. I remember your mention. Thanks to Godalmighty. Am happy the goodnews keeps rolling in on this thread. May God remember us al and cause he's face to shine on us and be gracious to us al. Amen! We ar blessed, fuitful and highly favoured. Amen!wishing you a splendid and easy 9months. We would hear d cry of your baby(ies) and the Laughter of you and your DH. Please use progesterone oh!Talk to your doctor about it.
Anitaamich:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jojogirlx: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ok i just saw you are on duphaston(progestetone).
Anitaamich:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lily38: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Happy n Healthy 9 months @Anitaamich, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bibijay123(f): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Perculiar:
Mamas i greet oooo. i went to my RE (reproduction endocrinologist) for a review and i had TV scan done of which he saw fluid behind the ovary which he said might be infection. he then placed me on antibiotics for one week in that case i will go in for another scan on Saturday to check if the fluid has disappeared if not he suggested draining the fluid through the Vee. luckyg1 please assist.

He also saw a sac in the womb mind you i was on CD2 the day i went, Pregnancy test was conducted which is -ve. he explained that it might be that baby was trying to form but somehow it was not staying.

Please house help me analyse what this could be.

LuckyG1

Hi. Did you use the antibiotics? Same thing happened to me but the scan was done earlier so no baby was found. Took drugs and it went down. I would have asked you to wait for another scan before taking any antibiotics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2018
I went to say thank to all the mama ejima that always take out to answer questions on this page bfp to we all amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 1:24am On Mar 16, 2018
miraclebaby:
The first time I'm hearing such. My sis in laws use Holy Rosary. Two had their babies there, and still using them. One uses CS and will have her baby soon. The 3rd child. One had fibroid surgery. I visited and they were caring. My colleagues also use and recommend them. I've not used them because of their time schedule and my job but so far, it has been good news.

You may need to give more details why you marked them bad and why you think it was their carelessness.

Waiting to read more.

The nurses are good and caring but the doctors are not responsive.
She is the 3rd person I knew that died there. If any emergency takes u to the hospital on Saturday, you are on your own.

My friend had ectopic pregnancy which ruptured.she fainted and we took her to the hospital around 7am. She complained of her tummy throughout. The nurses checked her bp and it was going down, they put her on drip, then asked us for blood which we got. To get the doctor to attend to her was war. The stupid guy was busy lazying abt on ward round and never knew of emergency. When he eventually came, he could not diagnise what was wrong with the babe. No scan was done to her from 7am to 6pm when she died. We later heard the hospital had no scanning machine.The refused to refer her even when the girls family insisted. They said she can't be moved while receiving blood. When the blood transfusion finished, the blood started congealing cos it was not circulating due to the rupture, I forgot the medical term . she was on fire. We were pouring water on her. She died few mins later. It was autopsy that detected she was 6weeks pregnant which was ectopic and ruptured. The hospital would have booked her for emergency operation and cut the tube. It was a 50-50 thing, but that was the right thing to do.

The girls family petitioned the doc and the hospital to Nma. I was ready to testify. We were out to strip the doc of his license but along the line, the hospital pleaded for out of court settlement. I think buying a scan machine in the hospital was one of the terms as well as maybe paying her sons fees. I don't know the details.

This happened over 5 years ago, but the memories are still fresh. Sometimes, I blame myself for taking her to the hospital . she may have survived if I took her elsewhere, but each time I blame myself, I also blame her for not telling us she was pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 1:43am On Mar 16, 2018
Anitaamich:
Thanks everyone, u guys are the best smiley smiley may this rain of bfp fall on each and everyone of us!!!

Congrats dearie.
I am so happy for you.
May you carry to term.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 4:28am On Mar 16, 2018
Hello mummies in the house, please I had my banana recipe 3days bfr my ovulation. But have been on antibiotics that I finished using few days before the banana recipe. Hope it does not affect my chances ma's? I want to come and testify soon.. Please need a response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lapagegirl(f): 6:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Congratulations @Anitaamich. Have a hitch free ride. Thank you awesome God, we are grateful

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2018
@ ekashiloh. Ma I'm interested in learning how to keto the right way. I belong to about 3 keto groups on facebook and wanted to follow that of ketonaija. But with the dangers you stated, I'm forced to hold off and learn how to do it without hurting my chances of conceiving.

I have even bought 3 big heads of cucumber, eggs, made my own mayo, made coconut oil and dried the chaff, bought adobo and stevia,etc

Please what do you suggest I do please. I need to lose between 15-20 kg for a start. My weight is not encouraging. Hope to get a reply from you. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2018
@whyworryPH check out keto with doctors Facebook page. They also have a WhatsApp group.

Wow! Congratulations @Anitaamich healthy n happy bumping. God be praised!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Mummytwins42:
Hello my fellow mummies in the house, have gotten my test results. Can anyone help me interpret it .i did Hvs and Mcs.
Urine microscopy
Pus cells 3-5/hpf. Epith cells 3-5/hpf
Rbc/hpf :nil. casts:nil
Bacteria : nil. Yeasts cells : nil
Trichmonas vaginalls: nil. Sp.Gravity-----
Hvs microscopy
Epih---numerous
Puscells: 3-5/hpf
Urine culture ---growth of stap aureus
Hvs culture ---no significant bacteria growth

Did d culture state scanty or moderate growth of Staph aureus? There's an obvious infection nonetheless.
The presence of epithelial cells is pointing at an obvious inflammation which may however be subtle.

Turn d lab results n type out d sensitivity pattern to get d drugs that will treat it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
mummykyrti:
from what I can see his motility is poor, 20% is fast, 10 slow and 70% aren't moving at all... He has to build his motility because it's very important, that's what determines how fast or slow the sperm would get to the tube

thanks sister God bless you mightily for taking out time to reply may God fulfil your heart desires in Jesus name.

It seems no one else has anything to say concerning the result, I will have to search else where for the remaining analysis, thanks all the same.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

She is the 3rd person I knew that died there. If any emergency takes u to the hospital on Saturday, you are on your own.

My friend had ectopic pregnancy which ruptured.she fainted and we took her to the hospital around 7am. She complained of her tummy throughout. The nurses checked her bp and it was going down, they put her on drip, then asked us for blood which we got. To get the doctor to attend to her was war. The stupid guy was busy lazying abt on ward round and never knew of emergency. When he eventually came, he could not diagnise what was wrong with the babe. No scan was done to her from 7am to 6pm when she died. We later heard the hospital had no scanning machine.The refused to refer her even when the girls family insisted. They said she can't be moved while receiving blood. When the blood transfusion finished, the blood started congealing cos it was not circulating due to the rupture, I forgot the medical term . she was on fire. We were pouring water on her. She died few mins later. It was autopsy that detected she was 6weeks pregnant which was ectopic and ruptured. The hospital would have booked her for emergency operation and cut the tube. It was a 50-50 thing, but that was the right thing to do.

The girls family petitioned the doc and the hospital to Nma. I was ready to testify. We were out to strip the doc of his license but along the line, the hospital pleaded for out of court settlement. I think buying a scan machine in the hospital was one of the terms as well as maybe paying her sons fees. I don't know the details.

This happened over 5 years ago, but the memories are still fresh. Sometimes, I blame myself for taking her to the hospital . she may have survived if I took her elsewhere, but each time I blame myself, I also blame her for not telling us she was pregnant.
Sad one
Maybe she didnt even know she was pregnant.
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=DonaTee post=65884116]@whyworryPH check out keto with doctors Facebook page. They also have a WhatsApp group.

Wow! Congratulations @Anitaamich healthy n happy bumping. God be praised!!!

[/quote

Nne biko is cloves a contraceptive.. Apart from drugs what are other ways to induce ovulation... Thanks inb anticipation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

Hmmm..such a sad story.. so sorry for your loss sis... Pls stop beating yourself down..No one is to blame.. Some things happen and we cant understand. Only the Lord knows all things..Maybe she didn't know she was pregnant? May her soul continue to rest in peace...Pls, allow your heart to heal..

E-hugs Sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good evening fruitful mothers of the nation'. Please i want to urge us all to be checking out fellow ttc mums whenever we don't see them online for a period of time. I have bn here and I won't wish my worst enemy ttc, some mamas dt u don't see online regularly are passing 2ru hell and some left their previous marriage all bc of ttc. None of us bargained for ttc during in our lives . Let's be our brother's keeper. Let's try and be communicating with each other out side here , it helps a lot. Thanks for your time and understandings.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good afternoon Mamas.

I beg I need your help o. Before my myomectomy I had a very excruciating lower back pain. It sometimes start from my back, grips my pelvic bone and my waist and then radiates to my spine and then my right leg. It Paralyses all other activities once it starts. One doctor said it was the fibdroid then, so naturally I assumed it should stop once I took them out but I still experience the pain o after the surgery..If I press my tummy in I feel excruciating pain at my back.

I have done all kinds of tests to check for infection. Did TVS and pelvic scan but they didn't pick anything.
I don't know what else to do. It's so bad that I wouldnt be able to move for hours..

Pls, anyone with an idea of what this could be should help me. This pain is too much. Pls make una help me.

Cc: Ekashiloh, LuckyG1, Happy Mummy,
4realwoman, RoseeyO . Liliesbud12
MummyJJ
Dazzle86
pweetymi
thehomemaker
..And all other mamas.. abeg make una chook mouth..this pain is getting too much for me.
Thanks and God bless you all with your heart's desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
dbeauty:
I also noticed that i was having pains when i had fibroid but after romoving it, it stop. I think you need to see you Dr for more exmination to find perminent stop to the pains you are having sis and other mamas will chook mouth put for inside. Sorry about the pain and pls take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
Anitaamich:
Congrats ma'ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
DonaTee:
@whyworryPH check out keto with doctors Facebook page. They also have a WhatsApp group.

Thank you ma. I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.