Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416749 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Yes you are and Every mama here is in my prayers, I can't wait for the bfp news to be flowing everyday like before.
It looks like it's not happening but God is surely working behind the scene.
I trust and believe God and i have asked him for one thing that before I deliver, most mamas here would already be in pregnancy thread then vomiting and spitting to the glory of HIS name.
It is settled oh.
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gudevening beautiful mamas & baby dust to us !!
Pls who has used Fertliaid?
My AF lasts for just 2days! Since after ectopic surgery.
Based on my research, learnt its not good cos the uterine wall won't be rich enough to sustain conception.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
omalichay:
I cooked it in a pot of water till d color changed to brown,then drank it 2ce daily,first thing in d morning b4 food and last thing at night.i took it all throughout d cycle,I noticed EWCM for the first time in about 4 yrs but I didn't test that cycle if I ovulated but the second cycle I took I'm sure I ovulated cuz I tested.

Thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
laurelbae:
Based on my research, learnt its not good cos the uterine wall won't be rich enough to sustain conception.
I have. It helps balance my hormones and makes my period regular. However, Fertilaid isn't for everyone. Some women have complained of irregular periods after taking Fertilaid.

To build your uterine lining, try taking milk, leafy greens, blood tonic. I think raspberry tea was mentioned on this thread.

Also ask Google and Mumihaja. She knows a lot about natural herbs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 5:29am On Jul 29, 2018
Good morning mamas
Happy Sunday

I belong to the covenant that forbids barrenness and I have a Father whose word is creative,  whose word is powerful and whose word is an incorruptible seed. He has spoken forth concerning me that I am made to be fruitful, I am created to multiply, I am made to replenish the earth. Because He has not changed, His word must come true in my life and in all that i do. No more barreness (no more delay) for me because I have my root in a sure place in Jesus precious name, Amen

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2018
Surulady:
Thank you ma when I took the scan to another the doctor told me I shld not mind the result and forget what the scan says I shld take another scan on the 6th or 10th of August
That's okay. Go with the doctor. For you to get much details from Scan you must be from 6wks and above.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2018
adeomoade:

If you are in Lagos, I will recommend Adetos medical Nigeria limited situated at 7, Ikorodu road, Maryland bus stop, Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos.

The service is good but comes at a higher cost compare to others. Baba Adetos is an experienced radiologist.
Its still too early. She was yet to miss her period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2018
laurelbae:
Not recommended if you have regular cycle. But if you don't, give it a try. Some have 2days flow and still have plenty children.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2018
cherishyy:
Good evening fruitful mamas. I used 'predicte ovulation test strip' on Monday and Tuesday and it showed me invalid. But I was feeling ovulation cramps on my left side. Could it be that the strips are faulty.. I'm quite confused

Hello Mama, try and test between the hours of 12-2pm each day. LH ( the hormone which the strips look out for usually increase in the afternoon)
Start from day 10 -14 depending on the length of your cycle. Baby dust to you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2018
miraclebaby:
Its still too early. She was yet to miss her period.
Pls I dnt undastnd. U min she went 4 scan evn wen d date of her period wsnt due yet jst bcs d hpt showed positive? If dts d case, den she's givin hersef high bp ova nothin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Yes you are and Every mama here is in my prayers, I can't wait for the bfp news to be flowing everyday like before.
It looks like it's not happening but God is surely working behind the scene.
I trust and believe God and i have asked him for one thing that before I deliver, most mamas here would already be in pregnancy thread then vomiting and spitting to the glory of HIS name.
It is settled oh.
@ bolded AMEN. it has always been my prayer and I kw that the same God that answered us will also do same for mama's here.
The blessing will surely go round for everyone here.
I think we really need to revive our prayer here, we can also do praise and worship included as the spirit leads.

My prayer today is no matter the report that we have received from our Drs consigning our heart, that we have a God that make the impossibility possible and he will surely turn our story around for our God.
Our blessing will be heard like the sound of the a bell.
Our blessing will be seen like sun that brighten the morning.
Hold on to God for i kw that delay is not denial.

Baby dust mama's and Happy Sunday.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
4realwoman:
@ bolded AMEN. it has always been my prayer and I kw that the same God that answered us will also do same for mama's here.
The blessing will surely go round for everyone here.
I think we really need to revive our prayer here, we can also do praise and worship included as the spirit leads.

My prayer today is no matter the report that we have received from our Drs consigning our heart, that we have a God that make the impossibility possible and he will surely turn our story around for our God.
Our blessing will be heard like the sound of the a bell.
Our blessing will be seen like sun that brighten the morning.
Hold on to God for i kw that delay is not denial.

Baby dust mama's and Happy Sunday.

Amen and Amen in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

@mama Loisemm ezigbo pls come and compile names let the prayers begin again bikonu.

You can use the old names you compiled then and remove some mamas that have hung boot and add new mamas on the list, God bless you. Pls don't be weary,
The Lord is your strength. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy Sunday mamas, how you had a swell time in church today.

Happy safe nine months journey to our new mummies to be and welcome to all new bees, we pray your stay here will be short but fruitful.

For mamas having challenges with vagi*** itching, you can try ClotriVag tab. I remember I used to have this itch just before AF, consulted my doc and he prescribed this tablet.

Wish us all baby dust.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
I give glory to God Almighty for adding another year to my age. All I want to say is thank you Jesus. His mercies and faithfulness to me are beyond my comprehension. He's beautiful in all situation. He has kept me this far. Hubby's birthday and wedding anniversary, all in this month. Seven years of marriage and still counting, this can only be you God.
Jehovah God, you're too faithful!

#Hisgraceissufficientforme#
#Ancientofdaysibowbeforeyou#
#myheartisfullofjoy#

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Redeemed:
I give glory to God Almighty for adding another year to my age. All I want to say is thank you Jesus. His mercies and faithfulness to me are beyond my comprehension. He's beautiful in all situation. He has kept me this far. Hubby's birthday and wedding anniversary, all in this month. Seven years of marriage and still counting, this can only be you God.

#myheartisfullofjoy#

Happy birthday mama
What a celebration
Your joy shall.be full and it shall last
The Lord bless you,your hubby and marriage
By this time next year according to the time of life
It's you and your twin babies in your own apartment enjoying all of God's blessings in Jesus name Amen

This song is for you

I know my God will turn it around
I have seen my God turn it around
There are so many many many times in my life
That I have seen my God turn it around

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Redeemed:

#myheartisfullofjoy#
happy bday sis...may God grant you your heart desire as your bday present, age gracefully
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Redeemed:

#myheartisfullofjoy#
Happy Birthday Ma'am, by this time next year may you testify double, Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Redeemed:

#myheartisfullofjoy#
Happy birthday mama age with grace ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy birthday Redeemed. May God bless and keep you .

Happy Sunday everyone ,how are we holding up? God's word says "we shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water which yields its fruit at the right season. Your season is here. Keep believing.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy Birthday/Anniversary @Redeemed.May you always have reasons to celebrate.May the Almighty Himself bless you more than your expectations. Have a blast sis.
Congratulations to all who haf chop belleful wish you a smooth 9 months.
To the rest of us,God is still in the business of doing good.No matter the number of years we have waited or our struggles with ttc,when it happens it will be like a dream.Just keep having faith.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Redeemed:

#myheartisfullofjoy#l
happy birthday mama. The lines are falling into pleasant places for you. The Lord will encompass you with his blessings and favour you endlessly. Happy birthday darling!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy Sunday everyone. It's been a long time. How's life and the TTC journey. Just dropped by to say hi.
.....i want to type and scream out my lungs explaining my absence to you but my thoughts are just so warped. Just want you guys to know that I think of you all. The sisterly bond we've shared over the years and the comfort and encouragement we've given each other. This is more than a support group....its SISTERHOOD. Thanks for the mentions. Hopefully.... I'm back to trying....AGAIN. praying and keeping faith for a miracle to happen.....love you all sisters.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Redeemed:

#myheartisfullofjoy#

Happy birthday mama! May God bless your new age and grant u your heart desires soonest in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Redeemed:

#myheartisfullofjoy#

Happy birthday ma,
Good bless you and your husband
May God perfect all that concerns you.
Happy wedding anniversary...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy birthday Redeemed,I thank God for adding another year in your life.its indeed a joy.For ur hubby and your marriage double joy.may the Almighty do that which no one can do in your life and marriage that ur joy may be full.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vinoj0225(f): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Redeemed:

#myheartisfullofjoy#

Happy birthday & wedding anniversary. Thank God for adding a year to you and your marriage. More honey in your marriage and more years ahead. Baby dust to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2018
Good morning mamas, for the first time in many months AF showed up and I didn't cried, though I felt sad, but I didn't felt angry...hope am OK undecided undecided undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Good morning mamas, for the first time in many months AF showed up and I didn't cried, though I felt sad, but I didn't felt angry...hope am OK undecided undecided undecided
It is well, as we would testify soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

Yes you are. Crying will not solve anything, just cheer up and keep praying. It will soon end in praise. God will answer everyone of us.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Redeemed:
Jehovah God, you're too faithful

#myheartisfullofjoy#

Belated happy birthday my dearest sister, this is your month of triple blessing and I pray this blessing will manifest in your home as it gets filled with cries and laughter of your children. boundless joy and many more beautiful years ahead for you, your hubby, your marriage in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

You are very ok, just that your testimony is around the corner. God cannot lie, His promises must surely come to fulfilment.
Don't stop praising HIM.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nicejo:

Yes you are. Crying will not solve anything, just cheer up and keep praying. It will soon end in praise. God will answer everyone of us.

Amen
Thanks ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.