Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5416748 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
cutiereborn:

It is well, as we would testify soonest.

Yes oh, we all will.

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
BlessedDiva:

You are very ok, just that your testimony is around the corner. God cannot lie, His promises must surely come to fulfilment.
Don't stop praising HIM.

Thank you ma, God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
@all beautiful mothers of great nations, happymumy, pwettymi, 4realwoman, tsquare, DoubleJ19, Cutiereborn, motic2, elizino, mztubsy, tripletwins222, hsweetnestwins, omalichay, vinojo225, BlessedDiva. I say Amen to all your prayers and wishes. Thank you for the love showered on me yesterday and today, may God Almighty who makes a way in the red sea and wilderness show up for us all, give us beauty for ashes, fill our mouths with laughter and cause our joy to be full in Jesus name.
I pray that the month of August shall be full of jaw breaking testimonies in Jesus name.
I love y'all.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Redeemed:
@all beautiful mothers of great nations, happymumy, pwettymi, 4realwoman, tsquare, DoubleJ19, Cutiereborn, motic2, elizino, mztubsy, tripletwins222, hsweetnestwins, omalichay, vinojo225, BlessedDiva. I say Amen to all your prayers and wishes. Thank you for the love showered on me yesterday and today, may God Almighty who makes a way in the red sea and wilderness show up for us all, give us beauty for ashes, fill our mouths with laughter and cause our joy to be full in Jesus name.
I pray that the month of August shall be full of jaw breaking testimonies in Jesus name.
I love y'all.

A thunderous amen to d prayers well said. We're stepping into d month of August in anticipation of great testimonies by d special grace of God. It's well wt us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nicemom: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=mztubsy post=69811254]Happy Sunday everyone. It's been a long time. How's life and the TTC journey. Just dropped by to say hi.
welcome back God Almighty will settle our case soon & we shall port to preggy thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2018
Dear Momas, I ordered for 2 bottles of vitex from Amazon and it came in as 4 bottles, I want to start taking it as a daily supplement, I just want to know if it's has any side effects. My periods are OK, just that when I press my boobs, it brings small water. Please kindly assist with advice on how I can take vitex. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2018
And also, please can I continue taking apple cider vinegar after ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2018
hi futuremoma34 if you have a regular period then I don't think you'll need vitex cos most women who had a regular period and used vitex complained abt it distorting the period so might want to check that out. well if your complain is lactating it means you HV high prolactin and what you need are drugs like dostinex (hope I got the spelling) and others can't remember their names however, mamas who have similar issues will answer you soonest. as for taking ACV can I ask why you are taking it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
hi futuremoma34 if you have a regular period then I don't think you'll need vitex cos most women who had a regular period and used vitex complained abt it distorting the period so might want to check that out. well if your complain is lactating it means you HV high prolactin and what you need are drugs like dostinex (hope I got the spelling) and others can't remember their names however, mamas who have similar issues will answer you soonest. as for taking ACV can I ask why you are taking it?

Thank you ma, I am taking ACV for fibroid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
futuremoma34:

Thank you ma, I am taking ACV for fibroid.

OK but don't you want to get it out by surgery? its quicker.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
@futuremoma34, you might want to do a little research because i read somewhere that vitex increases fibroid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
fruitfulnathia:

OK but don't you want to get it out by surgery? its quicker.
I had a surgery last year February to remove a submucosal fibroid, just found out that another small one is growing outside my Uterus. That is why I am taking ACV.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
MGeey:
@futuremoma34, you might want to do a little research because i read somewhere that vitex increases fibroid.

OK ma, I will ask.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Happy new month mamas, This month we will succeed. God who brought us this far, will take us through this year in Jesus name. No evil is permitted to claim our life. Our expectation will not be cut short, our heart desires will come to pass this same month and year, in Jesus name. Any thing causing delay is destroyed in Jesus name, we are fruitful, our bodies are fruitful, our marriages are fruitful, our businesses are fruitful, our finances are fruitful, in Jesus mighty name. My God grant us wisdom to excel in all that we do in Jesus name!

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
Happy new month mamas, This month we will succeed. God who brought us this far, will take us through this year in Jesus name. No evil is permitted to claim our life. Our expectation will not be cut short, our heart desires will come to pass this same month and year, in Jesus name. Any thing causing delay is destroyed in Jesus name, we are fruitful, our bodies are fruitful, our marriages are fruitful, our businesses are fruitful, our finances are fruitful, in Jesus mighty name. My God grant us wisdom to excel in all that we do in Jesus name!

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Happy New Month Mamas

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by candance: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Amen

Baby dust to everyone!

Sweetnesstwins:

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
futuremoma34:
I had a surgery last year February to remove a submucosal fibroid, just found out that another small one is growing outside my Uterus. That is why I am taking ACV.
so sorry to hear this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Happy new month to mothers of nations.May this new month bring our desired breakthrough in Jesus name.Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonynelly: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hello Mamas. I have about half quantity of Serrapeptase to give out. I was taking it but along d line it started making me sick. I stay in Abuja, so if you are in Abuja and want it, u can contact me on : chisconatural@gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
ebonynelly:
Hello Mamas. I have about half quantity of Serrapeptase to give out. I was taking it but along d line it started making me sick. I stay in Abuja, so if you are in Abuja and want it, u can contact me on : chisconatural@gmail.com

Good afternoon ma, please am in need and I also stay in Abuja. I just sent you a mail. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Redeemed God bless you and grant all your heart's desire as you go from grace to grace. Wishing you long life, good health and prosperity.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hi mama's it's been a long time hope we are all good? This month shall be for us a month of celebration in Jesus name Amen. Mama's please help me out, I was diagnosed of hyperprolactinemia and anovulation. dostinex was prescribed and after taking it for one month, I added omega 369and for the very first time I saw ewcm with no pains although it lasted for just two days and was very scanty. Am still on the omegas but this circle I didn't notice anything, but I had pains at oneside of my lower abdomen is it normal? Secondly can I add evergreen formula for conception to the omegas. Pls sabi mamas should help me out. God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
just saw this now from a group chat I belong to and wanted to share it here for someone who might need it. its a testimony of someone who used the garlic ginger tumeric and clove combo using another method.
this is what she said:

"There is another way that is more faster than this, after pilling the ginger turmeric and garlic just put them together inside mortar with the clove pound them and put it inside pot and cook for 30minute then be drinking it one glass of cup every morning and night. Make sure you warm it before taking it with empty stomach it works for infections and fibroid am using it now and is working for me. I just started just a week and my fibroid has reduced from 12cm to 8cm".

she said she changes it every four days. and she buys #50 worth of everything.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Redeemed:

Happy birthday dear. May God grant your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2018
Prisca1993:
Hi mama's it's been a long time hope we are all good? This month shall be for us a month of celebration in Jesus name Amen. Mama's please help me out, I was diagnosed of hyperprolactinemia and anovulation. dostinex was prescribed and after taking it for one month, I added omega 369and for the very first time I saw ewcm with no pains although it lasted for just two days and was very scanty. Am still on the omegas but this circle I didn't notice anything, but I had pains at oneside of my lower abdomen is it normal? Secondly can I add evergreen formula for conception to the omegas. Pls sabi mamas should help me out. God bless us all.
You can take evergreen for women for a stronger ovulation as well as cucumbers to help make the the ewcm plenty and visible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2018
futuremoma34:
And also, please can I continue taking apple cider vinegar after ovulation?
Yes you can take ACV all through your cycle.

I know Vitex also helps with milky boobs/high prolactin. I suggest you give it a try and see if it works for you. Check Google/Babycentre to find out the dosage that was taken by the women it worked for.

Note that sometimes Vitex destabilises your period at first only to reset your system; your period stabilises, your hormones start functioning properly afterwards. It happened to me on my 2nd Vitex journey.

That's why it is suggested that you take Vitex and other fertility supplements for about 3 months because a new batch of eggs take about 3 months to develop.

Many times you'll hear someone say, "I took so and so fertility med for some months and nothing happened. I stopped the drugs and boom! I'm pregnant."

They think it had absolutely nothing to do with the action (supplements) they took, little do they know that the effect of some medicines manifest after you have stopped them.

That's why it is advised that you give your body a break after taking supplements for a while so they can have the chance to work.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummiesgirl: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2018
hello house.i am new here ..please i need recommedations on trusted and tested hospital that carry out transabdominal cerclage (TAC)surgery in lagos nigeria.thank you all.we shall all carry our babies.amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
ebonynelly:

Dear all, please help me and thank ebonynelly, she gave me serrapepaste today. May God Almighty continue to bless you and grant you all that you desire. Amen

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
hi all please for those sending me PMS sorry I tried replying but msg keeps coming back unsent.
for the lady who asked about the combo some women who used it testified of its potent cute on infections and curing paid related cases. then I came across the recent post of a woman who it help reduced her fibroid. if you are in Nigeria meet those people selling zobo items and ask them for clove its part of what they use in making zobo its black and tiny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.