Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402705 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Its Independence day, Happy Independence Day.
Our freedom and breakthrough from TTC is here at last.
I do not know the kind of faith you have, but I joined my faith with the faith of those that moved God to actions, I pray this month of October we shall laugh over what is causing us to cry.

Miracles that draw people to God shall be given to us all, testimonies that cause the testifier to become known by all, shall be put in our lives.

Loosing hope won't help us, each time you feel like giving up just remember that I and some other people won't stop praying for us all.

Once we get our BFP, none shall miscarry, if you are trusting God for a child receive double of it because it is the month of double grace.

Peace from above rest upon us and shield us from troublesome in laws in Jesus name.

By this time next month , congratulation shall full our mouths.

Happy Independence Day.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
No I have nt
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
mum4sure:
Good Morning mums and dads of glorious children.

May all our expectations this month come to pass speedily in Jesus Name.
May everything that has caused us shame and uneasy be wiped away this month for ever in Jesus Name.
God has not failed. He will not fail because of us. He will surely grant us all our heart desires. Amen

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saraday: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
How's our day going fruitful mama's?
Came across this and decided to share it here I have not tried it.
HOW TO CURE INFERTILITY, FIBROIDS, BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE/HORMONAL IMBALANCE, WITH AIDIAN FRIUT

AIDIAN FRIUT does not only flush out the remnants of blood which might hinder conception after childbirth but cures several ailments including infections as well as enhances fertility in both men and women.

English and Igbo names
Aidian Friut- USHAKIRISHA
Negro pepper- Uda
Nigella sativa- Uzuza seed

BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE/HORMONAL IMBALANCE
Cut and boil two sticks of ushakirisha with ten sticks of uda and a teaspoon of uziza seed using four litres of water. Add a pinch of salt. Drink while hot. Two shots morning and two shots at night. Drink till it finishes or spoils. Always heat it whenever you want to take it.

SEIZED MENSTRUATION.
Cut and boil three sticks of ushakirisha with ten sticks of uda and a teaspoon of uziza seed using four litres of water. Add a pinch of salt. Add a pinch of salt petre. Drink while hot. Two shots morning and two shots at night. Drink till it finishes or spoils. Always heat it whenever you want to take it.
Some days before your menses starts again you'll feel heaviness around your waist accompanied by cramps. The first blood is thick and dark red which will gradually become bright red.

CONCURRENT MISCARRIAGES
Cut and soak two sticks of ushakirisha in water with a tablespoon of salt in two litres of water and take two shots morning and two shots night. If you couldn't take it this way you can boil it with four litres of water till it reduces to only two litres. Drink cold.

Fibroid.
Boil two sticks of ushakirisha with ten sticks of uda and a teaspoon of uziza seed using four litres of water. Add a pinch of salt. Drink while hot. Two shots morning and two shots at night. Drink till it finishes or spoils. Always heat it whenever you want to take it. Take two times and then if it persists you will require ground powered root to mix soft drink and take. However contact me then to assist with it.

LOW SPERM COUNT.
Boil four sticks of ushakirisha using only two litres of water. Add twenty sticks of Bush pepper, two pinches of potash and a spoonful of seed of selim and cook for twenty minutes. To be taken morning and night. Half glass.

Continue this procedure at least for 3 months, go back to scan after 1 month to know the progress of ur healing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ayomikunkco: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good evening all.I have a bottle each of fertilaid,ova boost and myo inositol to sell for 20k contact me on 07060469865 or via whatsapp if interested. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aishlove(f): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good evening mamas,there is one herbal drug that someone introduce to me and it work for me, dunno if this could help but I just feel like sharing. It is available in most chemist shop and it s not costly at all. It is called omodara female corrective tonic
Below is it picture

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enque(f): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
MGeey:

Owww. Thanks very much. How do i contact Enque or go about it please?

Sent u a PM
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 6:40am On Oct 03, 2018
aishlove:
Good evening mamas,there is one herbal drug that someone introduce to me and it work for me, dunno if this could help but I just feel like sharing. It is available in most chemist shop and it s not costly at all. It is called omodara female corrective tonic
Below is it picture

If you do not mind, can you share how it worked for you?

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2018
Good morning beautiful people

Please is there anyone in Abuja is selling Serrapeptase for 10k

xixian cao & yimucao chinese teas for 7k each

Abeg make una no laugh too much on the amount. Money full pocket well well.

TTC is a bastard, It will not allow you to have peace of mind and it will not allow your pocket to have peace of mind too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lovinwa: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2018
Good morning sabi mama's, pls help me with this result. It was don on CD 7, I have a regular cycle of 26days and my menses flows for 6days. I did hormonal immediately my lenses stopped.I am about getting married and I want to reduce the LH. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kweenkong(f): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
zaynie:
Happy Independence day to you mothers.

I have a slot for a Ttc mom here please.
It's for a weight-loss group.
I need a dedicated mom willing to lose some weight.
COACH Enque is great at helping and guiding you to weight loss and she offered one slot to a Ttc mom.

It's a first come, first serve base but certain T and C applies.

1. You must have been active here for at least 6m
2. I should be able to assign at least 20 posts to you on this thread.
3. You must be 80kg and above as overweight women are generally more conscious and prompted to lose weight.

That's all.
Just give me a mention and say something like "I'm in" or "I call this"

There's also a size 39 pair of silver sequined heels. A mom gave it out after child bearing that she couldn't carry it again, it is my utmost wish that whomsoever wins this shoe will also give it out for the same reason.
Àmín.
But to win or see the shoe kindly join us as MHC on the Newborn thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1924#up
Rules number one and two applies to this too

I am in
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
kweenkong:

I am in

The weight loss slot is gone mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zoe4star: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
So shall it be in Jesus name AMEN

Trippleblessing:
Its Independence day, Happy Independence Day.
Our freedom and breakthrough from TTC is here at last.
I do not know the kind of faith you have, but I joined my faith with the faith of those that moved God to actions, I pray this month of October we shall laugh over what is causing us to cry.

Miracles that draw people to God shall be given to us all, testimonies that cause the testifier to become known by all, shall be put in our lives.

Loosing hope won't help us, each time you feel like giving up just remember that I and some other people won't stop praying for us all.

Once we get our BFP, none shall miscarry, if you are trusting God for a child receive double of it because it is the month of double grace.

Peace from above rest upon us and shield us from troublesome in laws in Jesus name.

By this time next month , congratulation shall full our mouths.

Happy Independence Day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
this now maca, seems to be more effective than the forever living maca that i have tried, am wondering if its available within nigeria. i see it for 7dollars 500mg 100 tabs on amazon

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by coolthesystem(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
YOU CAN EASILY GET PREGNANT AFTER READING THIS!!
If you are looking for the fruit of the womb, or have been trying for long without success, look no further! As long as you are observing your normal monthly mensural period, you stand a chance of having your own baby by the special grace God! I know it sound too strange, but I am as determine as ever to help as many as would show their commitment by taking prompt action. If you really want to have your own children and avoid those agonizing sneering looks from your in-laws, contact me on 09033395554 for a herbal mixture that is sure to give you what you have been looking for all these while. I am not trying to sell anything or to scam anyone. I am posting this out of genuine concern for people that have for long tried to conceive without success. If you really want to be part of the statistics of those that have benefited from the simple herbs, stand to be counted. But if you feel this is one of the numerous scams trending on the internet, you can simply skip this post. I am not begin to be contacted. But if you are genuinely suffering from childlessness, I am more than glad to help you out. Call 09033395554 for further enquiries.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saintabdul(m): 6:43am On Oct 04, 2018
Please what is the best cure for toilet infection.... Suggestions need urgently.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2018
shithapuns:
this now maca, seems to be more effective than the forever living maca that i have tried, am wondering if its available within nigeria. i see it for 7dollars 500mg 100 tabs on amazon

Yes! It s readily available in Pharmacies. Though I thought forever Living Maca is better before I started seeing people testifying to this.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2018
shithapuns:

Its available, pm me if you find it hard getting at pharmacies

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2018
mum4sure:

Good morning beautiful people

Please is there anyone in Abuja is selling Serrapeptase for 10k

xixian cao & yimucao chinese teas for 7k each

Abeg make una no laugh too much on the amount. Money full pocket well well.

TTC is a bastard, It will not allow you to have peace of mind and it will not allow your pocket to have peace of mind too.

pm me! I am not in abuja, but I could help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2018
MamaHeaven:
Hello wonderful Mama's, it's my wedding anniversary today. 3 years of TTC but God will do that which only Him can do. I told hubby dis morning to better make plans today cos na flexing mode I dey so. Will let nothing steal my joy. Funny thing is I've been dreading today thinking I'll be sad and depressed but on the contrary I'm thankful and happy. God is faithful my sisters.
#Itwillendinpraise
#teamNov2018
Hi dear, i just went tru ur posts.
Pls get dis drug "M2tone" its very Effective for unexplained infertility. Please just give it a try. Please & Please.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princess100(f): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good day fruitful mummies, plz can anyone with idea check out this for me, I just called d lab I used for running test to inform them of my coming to run a hormonal essay test and so will like to find out if there's a date or tym for it , so d lady DAT picked d call said its 9 daz after my menses, by my calculation it will fall on 16, plz mamas how true is this, I just started my menses yesterday ,3 Oct. Who have d idea of d date or may have done d test, I don't want to go Nd be askd to come again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good day fruitful mamas... Where have we been It's been cold here o... TTC has not been easy, but I know that God will answer us all.. The month of September has been something else for me being that I had severe lower back ache, pains in my pelvic region at a point. I waited for AF to show on my cd28 but no show instead I was seeing ewcm. Cd29 came and same experience but it was watery this time and odorless. On cd30 I experienced dark brown spotting, and today being cd31 it became darker, I don't know if I should call it spotting this time, although it's very scanty. Biko, ejoor, has anyone experienced this before? Please say something
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saraday: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
Goodday fruitful mummies, I'm on pralodel I used it for 2 weeks till Tuesday night (2 days ago) . I was not supposed to see AF till in 12days time was surprised it came yesterday night, it is not flowing as supposed just few drops same thing with this morning sabi mama in the house follow chuk mouth do I need to be worried. Still treating stubborn infection (8years) reoccurring yeast.
Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
princess100:
Good day fruitful mummies, plz can anyone with idea check out this for me, I just called d lab I used for running test to inform them of my coming to run a hormonal essay test and so will like to find out if there's a date or tym for it , so d lady DAT picked d call said its 9 daz after my menses, by my calculation it will fall on 16, plz mamas how true is this, I just started my menses yesterday ,3 Oct. Who have d idea of d date or may have done d test, I don't want to go Nd be askd to come again.

It depends on d length of ur cycle. As I was told by a lab scientist I met, some people with 28days/30days cycle do run d test on CD3 and CD21 while people wt shorter cycle length do run theirs on a different date. My cycle length is 25days and he told me to come on CD2 and CD18 for d test though I didn't go again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
princess100:

hormonal profile is done on cd 2 or cd 3...for all cycle lengths, progesterone check is done 7days after ovuation wch is usually btw cd 21to23 for most people with cycles 28 to 30days.
9 days after menses is sooooo wrong,..is it ur gynae that asked u to go for the test,..contact him and let him confirm the day you shud go [am certain he will tell u cd 2/cd3]....and armed with that info..simply go to lab nad hv ur test done. 1wk after ovu..u go back again for the progesterone test

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
princess100:

Wrong for hormonal assay. Usually done on day2-4 and day 21-23(depending on cycle length)

Maybe she misunderstood what you want. 9days after the start of your menses will be for HSG(which would be Cd9)
Try and call back to clarify or go somewhere else.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
cherishyy:
Good day fruitful mamas... Where have we been It's been cold here o... TTC has not been easy, but I know that God will answer us all.. The month of September has been something else for me being that I had severe lower back ache, pains in my pelvic region at a point. I waited for AF to show on my cd14 but no show instead I was seeing ewcm. Cd15 came and same experience but it was watery this time and odorless. On cd16 I experienced dark brown spotting, and today being cd17 it became darker, I don't know if I should call it spotting this time, although it's very scanty. Biko, ejoor, has anyone experienced this before? Please say something

CD 17? Or 17 days post ovulation?.
Not really clear.
If you're 17days post ovulation then do a PT.
Although it sounds like you're just having a dark looking AF?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by seunmarytemi(f): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mumjay:

CD 17? Or 17 days post ovulation?.
Not really clear.
If you're 17days post ovulation then do a PT.
Although it sounds like you're just having a dark looking AF?

I'm sorry it's 18 days past ovulation. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
cherishyy:
Good day fruitful mamas... Where have we been It's been cold here o... TTC has not been easy, but I know that God will answer us all.. The month of September has been something else for me being that I had severe lower back ache, pains in my pelvic region at a point. I waited for AF to show on my cd28 but no show instead I was seeing ewcm. Cd29 came and same experience but it was watery this time and odorless. On cd30 I experienced dark brown spotting, and today being cd31 it became darker, I don't know if I should call it spotting this time, although it's very scanty. Biko, ejoor, has anyone experienced this before? Please say something

I just modified it. I'm sorry for the errors, I'm not really used to these abbreviations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
cherishyy:

I just modified it. I'm sorry for the errors, I'm not really used to these abbreviations

do a pregnancy test as soon as you can. wishing you a super bfp

(1) (2) (3) ... (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.