Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424510 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good afternoon mamas. Congratulations to all the bfp and it will go round in Jesus name.

To mamas spending here and there for a long time, what is your dream life? Do you have a peaceful womb? Let me share one of the dreams I do have then. Anytime I see blood in the dream I wake up with excruciating pains in my lower abdomen throughout that day or anytime somebody I don't know kill or cut an animal in the dream, pains when I wake up. What do you think they are doing I will soon share my full testimony here by God's grace but please if you are having bad dreams I think you should face that first and stop wasting money cos God is not wicked.

And please run from any pastor that task you in anyway before they pray for you, they are not pastors and they are not Christians.

Funny enough you don't need marathon fasting to conquer whatever power that is disturbing your life. All you need to do is to forgive everybody that has hurt you really bad. Most especially the ones you may know or think that is behind all this trouble, forgive yourself too and begin to ask God for mercy and see if the Lord God of Elijah will not fight your battle.

Medicals is very important in this journey but if you have done almost all and all money is almost finished or finish while not pay attention to your dreams and ask God for mercy

My own kobokobo advice.

God bless us all in Jesus name

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
mum4sure:

Baby geh, abeg how do I send u the pm.. grin Thank you
i have sent you a mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
sunny15:

Where in Osun are?if you don't find it in chemists, you can find it with those Cele women selling their church stuff.. Someone also introduced it to me, using it for irregular menses

I am in osogbo. oh really, I don't want to be embarrassed o. �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=bait post=71813295]

I am in osogbo. oh really,

Nooo, I doubt. I am based in ilesa, if you don't find it I can buy and send to you. I buy from those Cele women in the market, those selling their church stuff..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ronnygold:
Good
My own kobokobo advice.

God bless us all in Jesus name

Mama you're right. Mine is majorly bad dreams, and I don't really know what to do about it.. Gone for many deliverance fasting and prayers and what not, will try the forgiveness thing.. Cos right now, I really do feel hopeless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jesus is your mama. That forgiveness is the most difficult part of my deliverance process.
My sister it was not easy because this are people I know very well, they are responsible for all my misfortunes but little did I know that God has been fighting for me since I was a child and now that I grew, God exposed this evil people to me my hatred and anger grew towards them and all my prayers was for them to just fall down and die. But today I know the way God works because I have experience His raw power in my life. God help me to forgive and I pray that God will help you too cos that is the beginning of your deliverance. God bless us
sunny15:

Mama you're right. Mine is majorly bad dreams, and I don't really know what to do about it.. Gone for many deliverance fasting and prayers and what not, will try the forgiveness thing.. Cos right now, I really do feel hopeless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=Ronnygold post=71816621]Jesus is your mama. That forgiveness is the most difficult part of my deliverance process.
My sister it

Amen! Thanks so much. My story is almost the same with yours. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=sunny15 post=71814743][/quote] Ain't u a darling, thanks so much, I wud let you know if am unable to get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
bait:
Ain't u a darling, thanks so much, I wud let you know if am unable to get it.

You're welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by graciamore(f): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
aishlove:
Good evening mamas,there is one herbal drug that someone introduce to me and it work for me, dunno if this could help but I just feel like sharing. It is available in most chemist shop and it s not costly at all. It is called omodara female corrective tonic
Below is it picture
bplease ma...can I get the drug here in kogi state... thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
RayAngel:
Good morning to all, I have always been a silent reader but I have it at the back of my mind that if God answer my prayer I come here to share my Widd story.
I have been TTC like a year although hubby and I live apart. 2month ago I went to Oje to make agbo, so I took for a month. last month I travel to hubby base, baby dance while checking my ovulation calculator and I started taking my folic acid and b.co immediately after menstruations. during the week of my ovulation, I started taking vitamin E, vitamin A, and cod liver oil in the after for like 10days and make sure we baby dance during this period. note i still continue using my folic acid and b.co at night.
on the cycle date, I expirence cramp for like 4day but af didn't show. Also breast became big and nipple area is sore. 5th day after expecting AF I decided to do home pt and I saw two lines staring back at me with just #20 home pt. I am so grateful to God for this gift. I hope my write up help someone.
Congrats. Hapi bumping and safe delivery. Am next in line

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Herrlichmd: 12:29am On Oct 06, 2018
sunny15:

You're welcome
Pls is the tonic omolara or omodara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Herrlichmd: 12:36am On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=sunny15 post=71814743][/quote] Pls am in Ile ife also. I won't mind also pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 06, 2018
Herrlichmd:

omodara, typo error.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 4:12am On Oct 06, 2018
RayAngel:
Good morning to all, I have always been a silent reader but I have it at the back of my mind that if God answer my prayer I come here to share my Widd story.
I have been TTC like a year although hubby and I live apart. 2month ago I went to Oje to make agbo, so I took for a month. last month I travel to hubby base, baby dance while checking my ovulation calculator and I started taking my folic acid and b.co immediately after menstruations. during the week of my ovulation, I started taking vitamin E, vitamin A, and cod liver oil in the after for like 10days and make sure we baby dance during this period. note i still continue using my folic acid and b.co at night.
on the cycle date, I expirence cramp for like 4day but af didn't show. Also breast became big and nipple area is sore. 5th day after expecting AF I decided to do home pt and I saw two lines staring back at me with just #20 home pt. I am so grateful to God for this gift. I hope my write up help someone.

congrats... may God be with you all the way, amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Herrlichmd:

It's omodara
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2018
RayAngel:
Congratulations! You miracle shall be permanent in Jesus' Name, AMen!
Fruitful Mothers, I hail o!
October shall be good to us, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2018
Lambyks
My contacts are below this reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2018
Congratulations to mamas that God just blessed.

More to come in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hello Able Mama's and Daddy's in d house, I have been a silent follower of this tread for years now. I pray that God in His infinite mercy will answer us all very soon in Jesus name (Amen). Myself and my DW where place on this drugs recently for infection/low sperm count. I don't know if anyone here have used it before? Pls if anyone know d drug he/she should Pls tell us it's success story of dealing with infection/low sperm count. Baby dust to us all.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouritedami: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
I asked before, but no one answered. Please who knows the most affordable IUI or IVF clinic in Lagos with success rates? Please help a sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
bait:
Ain't u a darling, thanks so much, I wud let you know if am unable to get it.

Hello ma'am. How far mama?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rbae:

Hello ma'am. How far mama?

very well n u, way above my budget when I spoke to her, n she wasn't willing to, so I let her be n let God handle me in ways I can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
FourStar:
Hello Able Mama's and Daddy's in d house, I have been a silent follower of this tread for years now. I pray that God in His infinite mercy will answer us all very soon in Jesus name (Amen). Myself and my DW where place on this drugs recently for infection/low sperm count. I don't know if anyone here have used it before? Pls if anyone know d drug he/she should Pls tell us it's success story of dealing with infection/low sperm count. Baby dust to us all.

I haven't taken the drugs but I believe you did a culture and the drug is the most effective.

Just treat the infection first. Run a test after two weeks to check if it has cleared. While treating the infection ensure you and dw complete the dose , do not break or stop the drugs/injection. After the infection has been treated, you both can take some cleansers/immune boosters either bitters or bitterleaf with ginger and garlic. Ensure maximum hygiene while treating infection and after. Disinfectant is highly recommended.

For low sperm count, I strongly recommend fertile aid for men,motility boost and count boost the three are taken together for optimum result OR FH PRO. they are products of fairhaven. Remember your nutrition counts. Replace yam with unripe plantain,veggies like spinach,pumpkin, ugwu, eat more fruits like orange(vit c),cucumber,Apple,banana,Watermelon,avocado etc

Drink water always.reduce stress,avoid alcohol and cigarette.

PRAY AND PRAY. It is God that gives children.

It is advisable to take drugs for three months before retesting. Although the drugs I listed are expensive and May be out of stock. But you can try vitamin c(1000mg), vitamin E ,folic acid or I have forgotten the name but it is a supplement or Well man.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
bait:

very well n u, way above my budget when I spoke to her, n she wasn't willing to, so I let her be n let God handle me in ways I can.

Thanks so much. Will get d supplement as u have advice. Pls DW was ask to stop taking Okro by one herbal Dr. Pls who have idea why? And if really it can affect her chances of getting a bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
bait:

I'm good Sis...really? Why is she doing that nah? You should have informed me but like you said God will definitely handle you. All will be well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adamapple: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Roseey0:
Lambyks
My contacts are below this reply
Sum1 witout signature cant c ur signature. So cant c ur contacts

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2018
favouritedami:
I asked before, but no one answered. Please who knows the most affordable IUI or IVF clinic in Lagos with success rates? Please help a sister.

Mama I don't know much about ivf. But you can ask them on the ivf thread. You will surely get a good answer there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
adamapple:

Sum1 witout signature cant c ur signature. So cant c ur contacts

Oooo really...never knew
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zoe4star: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Good evening mamas and papas grin
I hope we are all doing fine.

2018 is already coming to an end and someone here might be wondering, will this year pass me by again? when will I see those two double lines? when will I announce my BFP on this thread? what day will all the money I've spent on this journey yield fruit? when would my prayers be answered?

I'm here to encourage us that there is still a God of eleventh hour. God is still in the business of doing good and I know he would surprise each and every one of us on this thread in his appointed time which is before the end of this year by God's grace.

By the way, am a GTC mum and I've being in this journey for close to a year.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Zoe4star:
Good evening mamas and papas grin
I hope we are all doing fine.

2018 is already coming to an end and someone here might be wondering, will this year pass me by again? when will I see those two double lines? when will I announce my BFP on this thread? what day will all the money I've spent on this journey yield fruit? when would my prayers be answered?

I'm here to encourage us that there is still a God of eleventh hour. God is still in the business of doing good and I know he would surprise each and every one of us on this thread in his appointed time which is before the end of this year by God's grace.

By the way, am a GTC mum and I've being in this journey for close to a year.

God Bless you sis, our expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2018
CravingChic:

Its available, pm me if you find it hard getting at pharmacies

cudnt get the now brand in pharmacies around,
thanks for the offer saw N5,100 on konga, n500 shippin fee inclusive.
N6,800 on jumia.
is your source cheaper? pm sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.