Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5399062 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princess100(f): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
thanks @mumjay, @tripletswins222,@shithapuns. I will confirm back, my cycle is 27, I have exhausted my cash on docs now both Orthodox and herbal am hoping on God for now but taking some vitamins and supplements on my own while I wait... I only want to do d test on my own to clear some doubts bc my cycle started running up and down, maybe after d test i can share wt you guys and also take it to a good pharmasist TTC jonny no easy , am still thinking if will be only prolactin or complete hormonal essay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julbu(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pls can anyone help with where I can get injection HMG and Hcg.... I am in Ogun State and need those injections pls but they r out of stock here.... Pls Help TTC mother
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princess100(f): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
sometimes when I hear the stories of TTC mothers who have bin in d jony for long, I take courage from them. ppl might think u aren't doing anytin, my case I have seen two gynos, a man and woman, d man was good but d woman despite working in a general hospital but was a crook, never knw she extorted almost 200k from a friend also treating notting,until months wen she was advised by her sisinlaw to go for hsg, her tubes wia blocked DAT was all, on my case, said I have infection wen I don't, she told me to do hormone profile ( mindcyou she will telk u d lab to go,
)Nd said I wasnt ovulating, so billed me for treatment luckily I wasnt able to meet up wt payment b4 running into a pharmasict who I explained and he said I can take only drugs if d doc prescribe the drugs for the defaulting hormones , the doc refuse prescribing I begged her DAT I can't foot d treatment bill,suspiciously I went for another lab, good one if not best to me ,not hers lo and behold no ovulation problem an I went on my ovulation day,..., check for infection there and anoda place, nothing until I met d frend who also told how she scamed her too. am tired so I want to do the test on my own , share wt u guys then get any available drug and leave the rest to God........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
princess100:
thanks @mumjay, @tripletswins222,@shithapuns. I will confirm back, my cycle is 27, I have exhausted my cash on docs now both Orthodox and herbal am hoping on God for now but taking some vitamins and supplements on my own while I wait... I only want to do d test on my own to clear some doubts bc my cycle started running up and down, maybe after d test i can share wt you guys and also take it to a good pharmasist TTC jonny no easy , am still thinking if will be only prolactin or complete hormonal essay

It will be best to do all, because your mind will not be at rest even if one comes out fine, you'll still be wondering about the others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Queen1010:

do a pregnancy test as soon as you can. wishing you a super bfp
Thanks you mama. I will

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
princess100:
sometimes when I hear the stories of TTC mothers who have bin in d jony for long, I take courage from them. ppl might think u aren't doing anytin, my case I have seen two gynos, a man and woman, d man was good but d woman despite working in a general hospital but was a crook, never knw she extorted almost 200k from a friend also treating notting,until months wen she was advised by her sisinlaw to go for hsg, her tubes wia blocked DAT was all, on my case, said I have infection wen I don't, she told me to do hormone profile ( mindcyou she will telk u d lab to go,
)Nd said I wasnt ovulating, so billed me for treatment luckily I wasnt able to meet up wt payment b4 running into a pharmasict who I explained and he said I can take only drugs if d doc prescribe the drugs for the defaulting hormones , the doc refuse prescribing I begged her DAT I can't foot d treatment bill,suspiciously I went for another lab, good one if not best to me ,not hers lo and behold no ovulation problem an I went on my ovulation day,..., check for infection there and anoda place, nothing until I met d frend who also told how she scamed her too. am tired so I want to do the test on my own , share wt u guys then get any available drug and leave the rest to God........

It is well mama. Please avoid that doctor. God will do what no man can do for us. You shall testify sooner than you expect.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good evening mothers of great nations, please let us try and encourage ourselves, complaining breaks my heart, above all I still trust God above all things. No matter what people say, I have chosen to believe the report of God as against humans.

As per Dr milking us, only God can save us, alongside please pray that they won't give us a drug we do not need. I never had fibroid until when my Gynae started pumping me with clomid, despite the fact that I ovulate on my own without drugs.

Crying won't help rather praying will do.

I believe God for at least 10 BFP's here in this month.

I love you and I will always pray for us all.

28 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Julbu:
Pls can anyone help with where I can get injection HMG and Hcg.... I am in Ogun State and need those injections pls but they r out of stock here.... Pls Help TTC mother

Check Mex Pharmacy in Sagamu, if you cant get it from Him. Pm me.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
Some people swear by taking d mixture of banana, milk, egg and baking soda. All bended together to give a smoothie texture. You take after your p and it is also boosts low sperm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by graciamore(f): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
It is well with all the TTC mothers here in Jesus name.May God in heaven put smiles on all ur faces...am not TTC but my elder sister is. I visit here once a while to read useful information for her...

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aishlove(f): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2018
Am so sorry for replying late it phcn issue. Actually am not good in writing but I will try my best.
I did my akid( introduction but we tied the knot) on August 14 2015 since then have been trying to conceive till when God answer me around June 2017. Though my ttc period was not visible to many people because I was still living with my parents. I have a friend too who has been ttc for a while too so she called me one day dat have I heard about the drug dat someone said she should try it. I replied her that av seen it before in my boss shop(am a chemist) but I don't pay attention to it. So she asked me to get it for her some months after she take in which prompt me to buy it too. I was on the second bottle when I saw my bfp line. Though everything is on God's hand, I just thought to share it here cos during that period I used to follow this thread and I gained many useful tips. The drug can be get in any pharmacy or chemist shop and it's #150 or #200.

Note: am not advertising the drug or anything I just feel like sharing
CravingChic:

If you do not mind, can you share how it worked for you?

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2018
Tell us the drug na lipsrsealed

aishlove:
Am so sorry for replying late it phcn issue. Actually am not good in writing but I will try my best.
I did my akid( introduction but we tied the knot) on August 14 2015 since then have been trying to conceive till when God answer me around June 2017. Though my ttc period was not visible to many people because I was still living with my parents. I have a friend too who has been ttc for a while too so she called me one day dat have I heard about the drug dat someone said she should try it. I replied her that av seen it before in my boss shop(am a chemist) but I don't pay attention to it. So she asked me to get it for her some months after she take in which prompt me to buy it too. I was on the second bottle when I saw my bfp line. Though everything is on God's hand, I just thought to share it here cos during that period I used to follow this thread and I gained many useful tips. The drug can be get in any pharmacy or chemist shop and it's #150 or #200.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2018
aishlove:

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Teeworld13

Check the previous page.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2018
Pls I keep wondering. These cheap pee sticks in Nigeria, the 50 naira own. How many months do u have to miss your period before you finally see a positive result on them
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Pink22:
Pls I keep wondering. These cheap pee sticks in Nigeria, the 50 naira own. How many months do u have to miss your period before you finally see a positive result on them

It depends on the amount of HCG in your system. You can start testing by 14dpo or a day after missed period.
Awaiting your BFP announcement.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RayAngel(f): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good morning to all, I have always been a silent reader but I have it at the back of my mind that if God answer my prayer I come here to share my Widd story.
I have been TTC like a year although hubby and I live apart. 2month ago I went to Oje to make agbo, so I took for a month. last month I travel to hubby base, baby dance while checking my ovulation calculator and I started taking my folic acid and b.co immediately after menstruations. during the week of my ovulation, I started taking vitamin E, vitamin A, and cod liver oil in the after for like 10days and make sure we baby dance during this period. note i still continue using my folic acid and b.co at night.
on the cycle date, I expirence cramp for like 4day but af didn't show. Also breast became big and nipple area is sore. 5th day after expecting AF I decided to do home pt and I saw two lines staring back at me with just #20 home pt. I am so grateful to God for this gift. I hope my write up help someone.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
RayAngel:
Good morning to all, I have always been a silent reader but I have it at the back of my mind that if God answer my prayer I come here to share my Widd story.
I have been TTC like a year although hubby and I live apart. 2month ago I went to Oje to make agbo, so I took for a month. last month I travel to hubby base, baby dance while checking my ovulation calculator and I started taking my folic acid and b.co immediately after menstruations. during the week of my ovulation, I started taking vitamin E, vitamin A, and cod liver oil in the after for like 10days and make sure we baby dance during this period. note i still continue using my folic acid and b.co at night.
on the cycle date, I expirence cramp for like 4day but af didn't show. Also breast became big and nipple area is sore. 5th day after expecting AF I decided to do home pt and I saw two lines staring back at me with just #20 home pt. I am so grateful to God for this gift. I hope my write up help someone.

Congratulations. You shall carry to term and deliver safely

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
My dear @cravingchic. I be complete old school ooo. I don't know how to send Pm.
My gmail address is: zarammum@gmail.com

Thank you plenty. God bless.

pm me! I am not in abuja, but I could help. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
RayAngel:

Congratulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
RayAngel:

Congratulations.

Thank you Jesus, ever faithful ever present

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
aishlove:

Thank you so much. I hope this will help a lot of women. I also feel this might not be available in chemist/pharmacies located outside western part of the country. (Non Yoruba States)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
CravingChic:

pm me! I am not in abuja, but I could help.

Baby geh, abeg how do I send u the pm.. grin Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
mum4sure:

Thank you so much. I hope this will help a lot of women. I also feel this might not be available in chemist/pharmacies located outside western part of the country. (Non Yoruba States)

I will send someone to check for the drug at the drugs market in Lagos Island by next week. If its available I will put up the info here and any mama that can't find it on her area should say it out, maybe we can do waybill for them. We must help each other.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Trippleblessing:

I will send someone to check for the drug at the drugs market in Lagos Island by next week. If its available I will put up the info here and any mama that can't find it on her area should say it out, maybe we can do waybill for them. We must help each other.

Please what is the name of the drug?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
RayAngel:

Congratulations. May you have a smooth 9month journey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
RayAngel:

Congrats mama. Happy and healthy nine months. We all shall testify very soon

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
RayAngel:

Congratulations!!! God bless and preserve you and your lo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
have searched for the omolara tonic but to no prevail, to think am in a western state - Osun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
RayAngel:

Congratulations, u will carry to term nd birth safely in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sunny15: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
bait:
have searched for the omolara tonic but to no prevail, to
think am in a western state - Osun.

Where in Osun are?if you don't find it in chemists, you can find it with those Cele women selling their church stuff.. Someone also introduced it to me, using it for irregular menses
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
RayAngel:

Congrats dear, wish u a smooth journey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.