Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424799 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Michelle08: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sent
frixie:
Someone please

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by frixie: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Michelle08:
Sent

Thanks, God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
frixie:
Someone please

Sent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
mum4sure:
Greetings wonderful mums in the house.

congratulations to those who have given birth. Congratulations to those who just got their bfp....Let me start with this ones for now till more money come to add Serrep . God bless us all

Its well sis. God will surely smile on you soon ( on all of us seeking). I don't have any ideas on the drugs ur asking for, just want to paste this here I saw online & draw ur attention to it and anyone else that might need it or want to try it.
Baby dust all around!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Asey:

Thanks a lot Mumjay. You saved me.I was actually thinking of seeing a psychiatrist for counselling,due to my mother-in-laws behaviour towards my hubby and I all because of TTC. I am sure this e-book will really help me.
Once again,many thanks mum.

Its well sis. God will surely see you through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saraday: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=iomoge2 post=71566903] you are expected to soak another every week. So by day 5. Soak another set so by day 7 or 8. U switch to the new bottle.
Most people get cleared in 2 weeks. Depends on ur body and severity of the infection.

Thanks you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fomatt(f): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Good evening mothers of great Nation. please can someone send the book supernatural birth by Jackie to me? Thanks in advance.
Please you can send it to my email:
ayo4real@rocketmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Please, I need the book supernatural birth by Jackie too.
Someone should please send to me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2018
pls send supernatural birth to nathiadaniel@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kinz17: 4:37am On Sep 28, 2018
God will answer u.. Go for hgs to check your fallopian tubes... Then again hormonal profile to check if you release egg monthly... After that get back to us but I know God will answer your prayer and you will be fruitful
cocolovey:
Hi beautiful mama's I got married last year and trying to get pregnant, I need to know series of test I can do, i have done hvs, MCs, pelvic scan. And I also need a good and affordable hospital around sango evirons. Please put me through
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Good day Mamas
I just want to encourage us a little today.

GTC journey is not an easy one and those not in the shoes may not or never understand, I pray they don't experience it, but I want us to remember, irrespective of our different faiths(Christian/Muslim) its not God's will for anyone to be unfruitful.

Our God is a covenant keeping God, He keeps His covenant from generation to generation and what He said He will do, that is what He will do.

One thing I know about Him is that He will not let anyone take His glory, so whatever medical interventions/treatment or whatever we are undertaking, do not see it as that is what will give your the child you so desire, because only God can do that.

No drugs or doctor can give you a child.

There are no guarantees with any procedure even IVF fails everyday.
Let us keep at the forefronts of our mind our Faith and belief in the One that has promised to never leave us, never forsake us, our Anchor, our Everpresent help, the Waymaker.

He's working out something special for each of us irrespective of how long you've been TTC, don't lose Faith instead loosen the control, do what you have to do but know that that perfect little baby will only come from God.

Listen to faith building messages and songs, I recommend Joel Osteen to anybody who cares, just type his name on you tube.
Read Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize.

Remember
IF HE SAID IT, THEN HE WILL DO IT.

Babydust to us all.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chely: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Your life will never be the same again after reading this

Click to read
http://www.infodibia.com/2018/09/things-that-cause-regret-at-old-age.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saraday: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Morning wonderful mama,my v Jay is always dry I mean very dry and sperm always spill what do you think can help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FlutterDollar99(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2018
fruitfulnathia:
Good Morning sisters I don't know if I have posted this here but I saw this a long time ago on a group and I want to share it for those who might need it.
what is the name of this Facebook group.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fomatt(f): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mumjay:

Sent
Thanks!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mumjay:

Sent
Ma'am please i need the book too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mumjay:

Its well sis. God will surely smile on you soon ( on all of us seeking). I don't have any ideas on the drugs ur asking for, just want to paste this here I saw online & draw ur attention to it and anyone else that might need it or want to try it.
Baby dust all around!

God bless you so much. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
gracelush:
please I want to do hsg test how is it like and the price a planning to do it at the general hospital in ota

HSG is a procedure don in the hospital by radiographers. Its a procedure to check your tubes.

The price depends on where you are doing it. It is cheaper in government hospitals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
izaray:
Ma'am please i need the book too

basseystella2010@yahoo.com

OK your check mail sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
FlutterDollar99:
what is the name of this Facebook group.

healing fibroid foods sorry its fibroid healing foods

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MamaHeaven: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Saraday:
Morning wonderful mama,my v Jay is always dry I mean very dry and sperm always spill what do you think can help.
Hello mama, this worked very well for me so you can give it a try:
1. you need to drink water.. I mean, plenty water( 2 or 3 litres) everyday.
2. take omega 369 supplement, this made my CM flow really well( 1 tablet daily).
3. You can take robitussin(chesty cough syrup- The red one) from like day 9-13( if you ovulate on the 14 day, if not take like 4-5days before you ovulate). It also increased my cm greatly
4. Lastly, you can try the baking soda finger( buy baking soda from a pharmacy or store, moist your hand and dip your index finger in the baking soda to coat it, then insert in your Vjay like 30mins-1hr before sex.

You can try any of the above methods to help with dry Vjay. For the sperm leakage, you can try d**gy style or reversed missionary style (preferably) and lie on your tummy afterwards for like 20-30mins. This can reduce sperm leakage as semen will remain locked in your Vjay. Hope this helps.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Saraday: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
MamaHeaven:

2. take omega 369 supplement, this made my CM flow really well( 1 tablet daily).
3. You can take robitussin(chesty cough syrup- The red one) from like day 9-13( if you ovulate on the 14 day, if not take like 4-5days before you ovulate). It also increased my cm greatly
4. Lastly, you can try the baking soda finger( buy baking soda from a pharmacy or store, moist your hand and dip your index finger in the baking soda to coat it, then insert in your Vjay like 30mins-1hr before sex.

You can try any of the above methods to help with dry Vjay. For the sperm leakage, you can try d**gy style or reversed missionary style (preferably) and lie on your tummy afterwards for like 20-30mins. This can reduce sperm leakage as semen will remain locked in your Vjay. Hope this helps.
MamaHeaven:

Thanks mamaHeaven I pray this works for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
mum4sure:

HSG is a procedure don in the hospital by radiographers. Its a procedure to check your tubes.

The price depends on where you are doing it. It is cheaper in government hospitals.
thanks ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Ur contact pls
Have you gotten?
Am just seeing this now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by apogyizi(f): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Chili89:
It's bfp!!!
Join me in thanking the lord for answering my prayers sisters.
My ttc journey for a second baby started in april after my first turned a year & six months in March.
As usual we bd in may but my period came, in June I bought omega 369 nd started taking till ovulation nd I stoped, my period still came.

Then in July I hd hormonal assay done because even
after weaning my baby, I still bring out milk when I press, the result came back that my prolsctin was a bit high with 30, I placed myself on bromegon nd had a hvs done which revealed a scanty growth of staph, I treated it with cef iv, my period still came even though we bd.

Then came August, I decided to let God be God by stoping all medications, I prayed my rosary everyday, visited the blessed sacrament in the chapel nd attend weekly masses, we bd during ovulation nd after I started taking vit b complex one tablet morning nd evening, zinc tablet 20mg daily for ten days nd vit c I000mg and Viola !! I missed my period. I tested today circle day 29 nd saw two red lines staring at me mamas.

Congratulations. Posts like this gives me hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
gracelush:
Hi mama s there is something bothering me, me and my hubby are trying to conceive we got married last year December. You know this entails us running test and all sorts and they are off season at the moment at work, he isn't that boxed up for now. Is it advisable we treat ourselves naturally because we have run some certain test, or what do you advise me to do? I stay around alakuko in Lagos, a thinking of going to general hospital at Ota sango, do we have any mama using the place and is their money affordable, please help a sister biko...... Baby dust to everyone of us.

I've heard good things about that place. They have gynacologist there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
just to confirm the effectiveness of https://iaswellnesscentre.ng herbal drugs for infertility. do we have any testimony here ? has anyone used any of the fertility kits attached

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by extraordinary13: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
For all women who find it difficult calculating their ovulation, visit http://zoeovuconceive.joomla.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by goldylockisbnb: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Mumjay:

Sent
Please ma'am can I get a copy too
ravenrock360@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 2:24am On Oct 01, 2018
Opps,

Its been a while we came around here.
Apologies for going AWOL.
So we are back to do the work which baba sent us.
No more typing though.
We now use a voice note for the prayers.
Looking forward to your feedback.
The link below would help download the prayers for this week.

Happy new month

Click [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/gsbi0cuzc7pz5s4/Oct%201st%20TTC.mp3?dl=0]HERE[/url] to download the weekly prayers

God bless you as you download and listen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2018
Its Independence day, Happy Independence Day.
Our freedom and breakthrough from TTC is here at last.
I do not know the kind of faith you have, but I joined my faith with the faith of those that moved God to actions, I pray this month of October we shall laugh over what is causing us to cry.

Miracles that draw people to God shall be given to us all, testimonies that cause the testifier to become known by all, shall be put in our lives.

Loosing hope won't help us, each time you feel like giving up just remember that I and some other people won't stop praying for us all.

Once we get our BFP, none shall miscarry, if you are trusting God for a child receive double of it because it is the month of double grace.

Peace from above rest upon us and shield us from troublesome in laws in Jesus name.

By this time next month , congratulation shall full our mouths.

Happy Independence Day.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.