Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401364 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Mamas thank God with me oh, God has blessed me with a precious princess at 8:45pm yesterday and the journey to this testimony started from here.
Pls praise this Jehova overdo for accomplishing this beautiful journey He started in me.
I use her as a point of contact to you my sisters that this God that remembered me will visit you all b4 this year runs out in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Mamas thank God with me oh, God has blessed me with a precious princess at 8:45pm yesterday and the journey to this testimony started from here.
Pls praise this Jehova overdo for accomplishing this beautiful journey He started in me.
I use her as a point of contact to you my sisters that this God that remembered me will visit you all b4 this year runs out in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Congratulations mama! I celebrate with you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:
[b][/b]I use her as a point of contact to you my sisters that this God that remembered me will visit you all b4 this year runs out in Jesus mighty name [b][/b]Amen.

HE is a faithfull God!!!
Congratulations ma, your joy will not turn to sorrow in Jesus Name, she shall fulfill destiny.
Amen to the prayers...can't wait

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Congratulations....Amen to your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Congratulations mama. Amen to your prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mama where can one get the omodara corrective tonic have searched all pharmacy around I can't get it.... And is it possible I and husband stop taking antibiotics for infection treatments, and focus on using natural stuffs like cranberry pills or juice, apple cider vinegar, etc we are tired of taking drugs, can we switch to natural stuffs.. I want to order them on Jumia or konga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Herrlichmd:
is that her IG handle?
My number is on my last post here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Amhappy:
God bless all TTC mothers. I have not talked here for ages but just read all the time. My period has been so scanty and light. It started after I stopped breastfeeding my baby exclusively in Jan 2017. I first visited a doc but they waved it aside and said my body was just normalizing. When i finally saw a gyne ,he listed all TTC tests and scans known and because of cash availability,I have not been able to get them done. This month my period came early 23day as against 26-27 days it normally comes and this one was worse. I didn't even know that I was mensurating as the blood was so light and almost non existent. I am so scared.
was your baby vagina Delivery or Cs?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julieton: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
@amhappy
if you are eating well during ur period & ur not fasting too much which can reduce
ur menstrual flow & this is hapening to u just go for hsv test to rule out infection
it will flow well again later.
dat was my experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Congrats Mama, All glory be to God for this beautiful addition to your home. She will grow in strength, wisdom and grace. Amen

Amen to your prayers

BlessedDiva:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Awww..Congratulations ma"ma, so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Good evening mothers of great nations, please let us try and encourage ourselves, complaining breaks my heart, above all I still trust God above all things. No matter what people say, I have chosen to believe the report of God as against humans.

As per Dr milking us, only God can save us, alongside please pray that they won't give us a drug we do not need. I never had fibroid until when my Gynae started pumping me with clomid, despite the fact that I ovulate on my own without drugs.

Crying won't help rather praying will do.

I believe God for at least 10 BFP's here in this month.

I love you and I will always pray for us all.
Ameeeeen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Congrats mama. God bless the child.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Congratulations
Welcome DD
She will bring you so much joy Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Congratulations mama...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Congrats sis.welcome to our world baby.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
I need empty gelatin capsules for packaging herbs so pls if you can supply me, let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Roseey0:
was your baby vagina Delivery or Cs?
Vaginal delivery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
julieton:
@amhappy
if you are eating well during ur period & ur not fasting too much which can reduce
ur menstrual flow & this is hapening to u just go for hsv test to rule out infection
dat was my experience.

I was not fasting. Okay I will look towards that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
gracelush:
Mama where can one get the omodara corrective tonic have searched all pharmacy around I can't get it.... And is it possible I and husband stop taking antibiotics for infection treatments, and focus on using natural stuffs like cranberry pills or juice, apple cider vinegar, etc we are tired of taking drugs, can we switch to natural stuffs.. I want to order them on Jumia or konga

Please tell me about this omodara tonic.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
julieton:
@amhappy
dat was my experience.

Thank you so Much, I was worried my flow was very light, I fasted almost throughout the month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Congratulations BlessedDiva. God bless your dear daughter. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
gracelush:

After treating with antibiotics, you can try the ginger-tumeric-garlic-clove combo. But both of you should take it together for a minimum of 7 days and abstain or use protection for the period.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2018
FALLOPIAN TUBE BLOCKAGE, PAINFUL & IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION

The fallopian tubes are two thin tubes, one on each side of the uterus, which help lead the mature egg from the ovaries to the uterus. When an obstruction prevents the egg from traveling down the tube, a woman has a blocked fallopian tube, also known as tubal factor infertility. This can occur on one or both sides and is the cause of infertility in 40 percent of infertile women.

How Do Blocked Fallopian Tubes Cause Infertility?

Each month, when ovulation occurs, an egg is released from one of the ovaries.
The egg travels from the ovary, through the tubes, and into the uterus. The sperm also need to swim their way from the cervix, through the uterus, and through the fallopian tubes to get to the egg. Fertilization usually takes place while the egg is traveling through the tube.
If one or both fallopian tubes are blocked, the egg cannot reach the uterus, and the sperm cannot reach the egg, preventing fertilization and pregnancy.
It's also possible for the tube not to be blocked totally, but only partially. This can increase the risk of a tubal pregnancy, or ectopic pregnancy.

What Are the Symptoms of Blocked Fallopian Tubes?
Unlike anovulation , where irregular menstrual cycles may hint to a problem, blocked fallopian tubes rarely cause symptoms.
A specific kind of blocked fallopian tube called
hydrosalpinx may cause lower abdominal pain and unusual vaginal discharge, but not every woman will have these symptoms.

CAUSES
Current or history of an STD infection, specifically
chlamydia or gonorrhea
History of uterine infection caused by an abortion or
miscarriage
History of a ruptured appendix
History of abdominal surgery
Previous ectopic pregnancy
Prior surgery involving the fallopian tubes
Endometriosis

HERBAL TREATMENT

Get 2 milk cup Abere seed, Chasteberry seed,10 bitter kola crush into powder,take plenty of Scent leaf , bitter leaf add enough aloe vera gel and blend in a blender then add the powdered seeds u grinded before (abere seed, Chasteberry seed and bitter kola ) and small water to smoothen and add N300 Ogogoro all in a 2& half gallon. Leave to ferment for 12hours. Then add water to full leave for another 12hrs. Take 2 shot morning & night.
No suitable for pregnant woman,nursing mother and ulcer patient

copied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Congratulations on the birth of your Princess, may her birth bring about more happiness, joy & favour to your household. May you never mourn over her in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:33am On Oct 11, 2018
BlessedDiva:

congrats mama, may God bless the lil one.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mumjay:

Try and check for infection. Sometimes infections can cause scanty period.

Ok Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Congrats Blesseddiva,I remembered like it was yesterday when u announced ur Bfp,may she bring u peace n joy nvery soon,others will join her.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Oh Father Lord! BlessedDiva is a mommy!!!! Father we thank you!!!..we are so grateful to you Lord for this beautiful testimony.

Congratulations Mama. Just like yesterday when you announced your BFP. You look very beautiful at 38 weeks!..Your princess looks so adorable. Too beautiful! Indeed she is a priceless gift from God. She will fulfil Destiny in Jesus' name.

--For mamas who are battling with very large fibroids, my humble advise is that you pls look into myomectomy(removal through surgery). Nothing will happen to you. We have been there and back. BlessedDiva also had a myomectomy.. It will give more room for your baby to stick and grow. Atleast you can concentrate on ovulation and not tumors..Just my 2 cents. Baby dusts to us all..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.