Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401981 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Thanks my wonderful mamas and Amen Amen Amen to all your prayers for my precious.....remain blessed and lifted.
Love always kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sunxylove:
Please fruitful mamas in the house ...i have been TTC for 6months since after wedding now and have not been succesful i have not taken any medication or undergo any test because according to the doctor it was still too early but unfortunately af showed up today again and am just fed up i want to know if i should start any medication now or do any test if so which one.please someone should help me am beginning to go into depression ...only startd pregnacare conception vitamins last month and hubby on wellman jx finishd d pack and still af arrived so sad.
You can go for pelvic scan and hormonal profile. Your husband can also go for SFA test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 12, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Mamas thank God with me oh, God has blessed me with a precious princess at 8:45pm yesterday and the journey to this testimony started from here.
Pls praise this Jehova overdo for accomplishing this beautiful journey He started in me.
I use her as a point of contact to you my sisters that this God that remembered me will visit you all b4 this year runs out in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Congratulations Mama. We thank God for bringing you through this journey successfully. God bless your Baby and family and add to your blessing in Jesus's Name.

But I missed seeing the pictures...

And congratulations to Mamas who have recently got their Bfp. God will bring your miracle to perfection. We look forward to more testimonies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2018
Mumjay:

To add to what Ladecrown has said, pls do infection screening for both of you, maybe do that first.
please like what and what and how do i go about it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2018
ladecrown:

You can go for pelvic scan and hormonal profile. Your husband can also go for SFA test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Sunxylove:
please like what and what and how do i go about it.
Go to a hospital or reputable lab and ask for intracervical swab test for you; semen analysis and microscopy for your husband; and urinalysis for you and husband.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Go to a hospital or reputable lab and ask for intracervical swab test for you; semen analysis and microscopy for your husband; and urinalysis for you and husband.
that would be after my period is over right
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2018
FourStar:
Hello Mamas and papas in d house. Abeg make u na put mouth 4 ds matter. Someone told me that this food supplement can boost sperm count/motility and that it can help TTC women get pregnant too. Abeg who know about am? It's urgent pls. Tnx.
I've also heard it's very good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Sunxylove:
that would be after my period is over right
Sure, that'll be better.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 6:33am On Oct 12, 2018
Amhappy:

I was not fasting. Okay I will look towards that
After checking for and treating any possible infections, try taking blood tonic or tablets. It helps toi.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2018
RayAngel:
Good morning to all, I have always been a silent reader but I have it at the back of my mind that if God answer my prayer I come here to share my Widd story.
I have been TTC like a year although hubby and I live apart. 2month ago I went to Oje to make agbo, so I took for a month. last month I travel to hubby base, baby dance while checking my ovulation calculator and I started taking my folic acid and b.co immediately after menstruations. during the week of my ovulation, I started taking vitamin E, vitamin A, and cod liver oil in the after for like 10days and make sure we baby dance during this period. note i still continue using my folic acid and b.co at night.
on the cycle date, I expirence cramp for like 4day but af didn't show. Also breast became big and nipple area is sore. 5th day after expecting AF I decided to do home pt and I saw two lines staring back at me with just #20 home pt. I am so grateful to God for this gift. I hope my write up help someone.
Please kindly check your email. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=Cuppymummy post=72005696] After checking for and treating any possible infections, try taking blood tonic or tablets. It helps toi. [/quote

Thanks dear. I never thought about blood tonic sef

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Cuppymummy:
Sure, that'll be better.
okay thanks for your help

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Giftez: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Sunxylove:
please is it still too early to go for test or should i go right away and hope those test u listed are affordable ma
Since you said the whole thing is affecting you, you can start the tests. I can't really tell you to be patient because I've been there and I know its not easy to keep it off the mind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2018
Sunxylove:
mamas in the house is thick blood clots during period normal..
I don't think its normal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Amhappy:
God bless all TTC mothers. I have not talked here for ages but just read all the time. My period has been so scanty and light. It started after I stopped breastfeeding my baby exclusively in Jan 2017. I first visited a doc but they waved it aside and said my body was just normalizing. When i finally saw a gyne ,he listed all TTC tests and scans known and because of cash availability,I have not been able to get them done. This month my period came early 23day as against 26-27 days it normally comes and this one was worse. I didn't even know that I was mensurating as the blood was so light and almost non existent. I am so scared.

I feel you should go for hormonal profiling. To be sure all your hormones are in check. Blood capsules would help it flow that's if you are anaemic, but it wouldn't normalize the days. Are you going through stress, physical, emotional, financial or any type? Stress could alter hormones you know. Cheers, God will help us all. Lest I forget, you could do a pt, you may never know till you have done one.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Finally I found omodara female corrective tonic for 500, at first I didn't get it, the dealer said its scarce and asked my sister to buy Omoniyi that its same function, that both product is from same family but since they couldn't agree on who will head the company, they split.
Image one is Omodara 500
Image two is Omoniyi 500

I bought Omoniyi first then the dealer called my sister that Omodara is now available.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MuyiBinary: 12:23am On Oct 13, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Finally I found omodara female corrective tonic for 500, at first I didn't get it, the dealer said its scarce and asked my sister to buy Omoniyi that its same function, that both product is from same family but since they couldn't agree on who will head the company, they split.
Image one is Omodara 500
Image two is Omoniyi 500

I bought Omoniyi first then the dealer called my sister that Omodara is now available.

Pls where did you get these to buy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omololaray: 12:23am On Oct 13, 2018
Hi,ttc mamas in d house,please ma am new here and i have been following dis thread for a while and find it intresting and also encourage me that we all will carry our babies soon. Have been trying to conceive for about 2years b4 i got married cos my inlaw believe in pregnacy b4 marriage.but unfournately we could nt achieve it till now, we'v been seeing doctor n we ran series of test ,mine was ok ,but husband count is low.please anyone help me on what to do cosmy sis inlaw is on my neck.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2018
MuyiBinary:

Pls where did you get these to buy?

Its my sister that helped me to buy from traditional birth people ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2018
I want to tell you about this event I am so excited to attend! Whether you are already using Essential Oils and ready to unlock the power of hormone balancing or are new to Essential Oils and ready to explore effective, natural solutions, during the Essential Oil Hormone Summit you’ll learn TOP insider secrets PLUS have the power to help thousands of women around the world through Days For Girls. Sign up here --> www.eohormonesummit.com

The event is online and free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Image one is Omodara 500
Image two is Omoniyi 500

keenly following, this 500 naira herb could break the chains of ttc!. can males take it too?. i bet its as bitter as ruzu and the likes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2018
shithapuns:

keenly following, this 500 naira herb could break the chains of ttc!. can males take it too?. i bet its as bitter as ruzu and the likes

In this journey of TTC I have learnt one thing, trying with consciousness to whatever I am taking will do no harm, this herb might work for some people and might not work for others because we are not battling same issue even though we desire same result, but there is one thing we can do together, as we take any medication let's pray from our hearts that it should work for us.

As par male taking it, I don't think so, what I read on the pack is for female and even pregnant woman don't use it.

It is not bitter, I was scared at first too when I saw the content.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2018
RayAngel:
Good morning to all, I have always been a silent reader but I have it at the back of my mind that if God answer my prayer I come here to share my Widd story.
I have been TTC like a year although hubby and I live apart. 2month ago I went to Oje to make agbo, so I took for a month. last month I travel to hubby base, baby dance while checking my ovulation calculator and I started taking my folic acid and b.co immediately after menstruations. during the week of my ovulation, I started taking vitamin E, vitamin A, and cod liver oil in the after for like 10days and make sure we baby dance during this period. note i still continue using my folic acid and b.co at night.
on the cycle date, I expirence cramp for like 4day but af didn't show. Also breast became big and nipple area is sore. 5th day after expecting AF I decided to do home pt and I saw two lines staring back at me with just #20 home pt. I am so grateful to God for this gift. I hope my write up help someone.
congratulations mama, wishing you a healthy and happy nine months

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Mamas thank God with me oh, God has blessed me with a precious princess at 8:45pm yesterday and the journey to this testimony started from here.
Pls praise this Jehova overdo for accomplishing this beautiful journey He started in me.
I use her as a point of contact to you my sisters that this God that remembered me will visit you all b4 this year runs out in Jesus mighty name Amen.
congratulations mama, baby u are welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2018
omololaray:
Hi,ttc mamas in d house,please ma am new here and i have been following dis thread for a while and find it intresting and also encourage me that we all will carry our babies soon. Have been trying to conceive for about 2years b4 i got married cos my inlaw believe in pregnacy b4 marriage.but unfournately we could nt achieve it till now, we'v been seeing doctor n we ran series of test ,mine was ok ,but husband count is low.please anyone help me on what to do cosmy sis inlaw is on my neck.
Addyzoa and Oligocare combination works wonder. One tab each in the morning and night.

May God almighty dry your tears and bless you with double soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2018
Trippleblessing:
Image one is Omodara 500
Image two is Omoniyi 500

Please Madam, am interested, I have sent you a pm. Kindly reply on how I can send money to you to get it Pls. I base in Abuja. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2018
Trippleblessing:

In this journey of TTC I have learnt one thing, trying with consciousness to whatever I am taking will do no harm, this herb might work for some people and might not work for others because we are not battling same issue even though we desire same result, but there is one thing we can do together, as we take any medication let's pray from our hearts that it should work for us.

As par male taking it, I don't think so, what I read on the pack is for female and even pregnant woman don't use it.

It is not bitter, I was scared at first too when I saw the content.
Yes, that's the spirit. May it work for you and many more mamas that will try it too.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2018
Mama BlessedDiva congratulations oooooo. The lord shall complete the work He has started. Amen. Welcome our princess, May the Lord bless and keep you from all evils Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.