Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397411 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zor0: 6:45am On Jan 20, 2019
FourStar:

Congratulations to you and your DW, God will perfect all that concern d pregnancy. Pls, share with us what you and your wife did differently b4 she got pregnant. Thanks.

Well, We got married around 2017 but has been trying to conceive. We tried a lot of things but to no avail.

Few months back, I was diagnosed of having varicosities. I had the surgery (bilateral varicocelectomy). Three months later, this happened.

NOTE: There was no change of sperm count (same pre surgery count) but there was a noticeable increase in motility. Since the Surgery, I have not used any medicine.

In all IT IS GOD THAT DID IT. To Him be all the glory

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ictsolutionsweb: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Happy Sunday Fam!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Beloved fruitful family,
Happy weekend to all!
Please, who knows how to explain bbt chart? I decided to chart my temperature this cycle to know my ovulation day and luteal phase cos it's really confusing. I'm presently on CD21 of a 25days cycle. This's my chart. Pls, I need to know when I ovulated if at all I did. Thank you all.
Mama tripletwins if your cycle is 25days you are most likely to ovulate early try to bd day 9-13 very well most epecially day 10/11 make it early morning and night dose winkjust not to miss out the important days baby dust sprinkling on this thread

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shybae:

I have not temped for long but it looks to me like you ovulated cd9/10. Temp spike usually occurs 12 to 24hrs after release of an egg and you have a spike on cd10 smiley
Your cycle is in 2 phases.
Follicular phase which is from cd1 to ovulation
luteal phase is between ovulation and menstruation/bfp.

Sabi mama's will interprete better

motic2:

Mama tripletwins if your cycle is 25days you are most likely to ovulate early try to bd day 9-13 very well most epecially day 10/11 make it early morning and night dose winkjust not to miss out the important days baby dust sprinkling on this thread

Thanks for ur contribution dearies. But, I don't really think I can ovulate before seeing ewcm. Thought ovulation comes after or during ewcm days. I first noticed it on CD13.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Thanks for ur contribution dearies. But, I don't really think I can ovulate before seeing ewcm. Thought ovulation comes after or during ewcm days. I first noticed it on CD13.

I second @motic2. Sis, dnt bother about wen you see ewcm. For a 25days circle, it's possible you ovulate earlier than you thought wit or witout ewcm, you can do Tvs frm cd9. Start dtd from cd9
Your miracle is here in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouritedami: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hello fam, please I want to know how long I can keep the clove, garlic, ginger, tumeric mixture outside the fridge for before discarding. Or does it not expire? I last took mine in December. Thanks for your swift response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Forget ewcm, it is not a definite factor. Your chart has told you all you need.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
favouritedami:
Hello fam, please I want to know how long I can keep the clove, garlic, ginger, tumeric mixture outside the fridge for before discarding. Or does it not expire? I last took mine in December. Thanks for your swift response

Please discard and prepare a fresh one if you still wnt to continue taking it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adisababa1234: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
please I did 5 ovulation test and came out positive.
I don't really understand I thought the test should be positive for one or two days.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouritedami: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mercyjosh:

Please discard and prepare a fresh one if you still wnt to continue taking it.
Okay thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
adisababa1234:
I don't really understand I thought the test should be positive for one or two days.

The positive one is the first one on the left. It is only when the test line is darker or equal to the control that the test is positive. Ovulation occurs 24 - 48 hrs after the you get a positive. In fact, start DTD immediately you get a positive OPK.

Babydust!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adisababa1234: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
awesomemrs:

The positive one is the first one on the left. It is only when the test line is darker or equal to the control that the test is positive. Ovulation occurs 24 - 48 hrs after the you get a positive. In fact, start DTD immediately you get a positive OPK.

Babydust!
Thanks maam
God will continue to bless u ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tripletwins222:

I didnt see ewcm before i got pregnant. I used the FLO app and slept with dh on my fertile days and some days after. Then i changed to sleeping with dh some days after my menses through till after the fertile days

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Healthwise17: 12:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Healthwise17:
Infertility is trying to get pregnant (with frequent intercourse) for at least a year with no success. Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. It can happen to both males and females.

The most common causes of female infertility include problems with ovulation, damage to fallopian tubes or uterus(after pelvic infections, endometriosis and pelvic surgery), or problems with the cervix(abnormal cervical mucus can prevent the sperm from reaching the eggs or make it more difficult for the sperm to penetrate the egg). Age can also contribute to infertility because as a woman ages, her fertility tends to decrease.

Treatment for female infertility
There are effective natural health supplements recommended for infertility in females. They are solution to failed fertility problems in hospital. The following supplements are recommended to boost the fertility in females and greatly increase the chance of conceiving :

(I) Feminine Herbal Complex (x60 tablets, take 2 tablets daily)

(2) Chelated Zinc (x100 tablets, take 2 tablets daily)

(3) Vitamin E (x60 tablets, 2 tablets daily)

(4) Provitality plus (x30 sachets, take 1 sachets daily)

(5)Garlic Allium Complex (x60 tablets, take 2 daily)

There are also fertility supplements for males too.

To order for the natural health supplements, you can reach us on whatsapp on this number: 08164269252 or call directly.

A trial will surely convince you!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Healthwise17: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Healthwise17:
Infertility is trying to get pregnant (with frequent intercourse) for at least a year with no success. Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. It can happen to both males and females.

The most common causes of female infertility include problems with ovulation, damage to fallopian tubes or uterus(after pelvic infections, endometriosis and pelvic surgery), or problems with the cervix(abnormal cervical mucus can prevent the sperm from reaching the eggs or make it more difficult for the sperm to penetrate the egg). Age can also contribute to infertility because as a woman ages, her fertility tends to decrease.

There are effective natural health supplements recommended for infertility in females. They are solution to failed fertility problems in hospital. The following supplements are recommended to boost the fertility in females and greatly increase the chance of conceiving :

To order for the natural health supplements, you can reach us on whatsapp on this number: 08164269252 or call directly.

Get infertility and TTC treated today, a trial will surely convince you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
adisababa1234:

only the first one on the left is fairly positive, u can still test again around 2pm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by esperiense(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nice thread. Lemme goan invite my MD at Dovers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
miraclebaby:
I got through my brother when he travelled to US. He got me 4 bottles then. You can check sellers, when I bought ACV from Nigeria I got cheapest from @mimiwems. She used to advertise but don't know if she's still in the business. I think Queenbeloveth also sells and one other marketer ithope who gave me highest price on ACV then. Just do your research and know who to buy from. I'm sure the first woman stays in Lagos, I think Island as I had to send someone to pick for me and pay though she delivers too.

May God grant you all your request and heart desires this year. You shall testify. @miraclebaby How are you doing ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
awesomemrs:
To Faheemaz and damiiy, I say congratulations to you. Whish u H & H nine months. The Lord will do it for me too, amen!

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mimiwems(f): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
mimiwems:

May God grant you all your request and heart desires this year. You shall testify. @miraclebaby How are you doing ma'am.
May God grant every woman their heart desires this year in Jesus name Amen.
@miraclebaby how are you doing ma'am

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Prayer Monday

Thank you Lord for another day and week, we appreciate you God for all that You have done in our individual lives and family, be thou exalted Lord in Jesus Name.
We are here Lord to ask for Your divine mercy in every areas of our lives, let Your mercy break every barriers in our lives and homes in Jesus Name.
We pray that You remember us individually and as a group, wipe our tears and turn our sorrows to joy in Jesus Name.
Amend every homes that are broken or falling apart as a result of TTC in Jesus Name, silence our mockers and make them the carriers of our testimonies in Jesus Name.
We remember all our preggy mamas, they shall carry to term and all nursing mamas will not weep over their LOs in Jesus Name.
Thank you God for more rain of BFP that will flood this thread, in Jesus Mighty Name we prayed....AMEN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jacqueline22(f): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Good evening everyone one
Can blood also work on pt strip? Apart from urine?
Cause I did one today which was positive (two lines)
Kinda worried how true is it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Jacqueline22:

No. Pt is for urine. Go to the hospital for a blood test to confirm.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PraisesG(f): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Jacqueline22:
It can work,
But how did you do it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jacqueline22(f): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
q
PraisesG:

It can work,
But how did you do it?
I went for a pregnancy text
Dey collected my blood.. within 5min my result was given to me which includes the pt strip.
That why am asking dear
Please don’t be offended....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PraisesG(f): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Jacqueline22:
q
I went for a pregnancy text
Dey collected my blood.. within 5min my result was given to me which includes the pt strip.
That why am asking dear
Please don’t be offended....
Then the people who did it, knows how it's done with the strip.
Just wanted to be clear,you did it rightly.
Congratulations,is in order.
In a week or two,urine test can also confirm it.
Congratulations again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jacqueline22(f): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
PraisesG:

Then the people who did it, knows how it's done with the strip.
Just wanted to be clear,you did it rightly.
Congratulations,is in order.
In a week or two,urine test can also confirm it.
Congratulations again.

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
FruitfulRay:
Good morning my dear ones, its been such a long time. Happy New Year to everyone. I stopped coming because I don't have the strength to read and do much, but God is on the throne. Congrats to all the yummy mamas. May you put to birth safe and sound. What's up with everyone? can someone please brief me, cos am too lazy to read...lol. Just like play play, I have been in this for 4years, but I know God is forever on the throne, and this is my year, whether the devil likes it or not.

Update on me, Fertilsan M did nothing much for us, so we are now on the herbal route, started yesterday. We are doing couple cleanser, and since the doctors said I have little fibroids, which is not blocking the uterus, I will also be taking one fibroid tea. When we are done with that, in about two weeks, she gave me a sperm boosting substance for my hubby to take. I should mix it with his pap, then I will start taking the chasteberry supplement alongside the fibroid tea. I pray that this works. So we are trying this, and by Gods grace, before three months, something great will happen.

Where are my other mamas
@ OlohiA @ Tripletwins222 @Cuppymummy
@mztubsy @Lilliesbud12's @ Loisemm @Pweetiebabe
@Roseey0 @Thehomemaker @ Pweetiebabe @pweetymii

and all mamas, too numerous to mention. God bless you all.
Our dear FruitfulRay, I thank you for remembering me and other Mamas here. May God remember you speedily for a special visitation and delivery of your miracle Babies.

The Lord is with you and with us as well. We love you Sis!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Healthwise17: 12:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Healthwise17:

A trial will surely convince you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Healthwise17: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2019
Healthwise17:

Infertility has got a complete solution, don't endure in silence, you should give it a trial!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anonymous29: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Good afternoon mamas in the house, please how can one differenciate adulterated honey from original. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Congratulations ZorO and Jacqueline22. May God perfect his works in your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.