Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400845 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
@Favored gal,I am on Ovamit and M2-Tone from day 3 of my circle to 7,then injections from day 8 which is 2moro to day 12 and I'll go for scan dis day 12 which is 30 of april.after d scan,to check my follicles there's another injectn to release the Eggs...

Yeah,d fee includes tests,after d tests they diagnose high prolactin,I was placed on Bromo for one month..my DH his test came out clean..

@chi16,tanks dear,I wish u well too..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
@mar July, Favoured girl, Pink 22, Omonikiba, Alwaystrue, Goldenbaby, Flakeey, dreasinbc, Tbaby4real, mummyf and oct 20, thanks for the warm welcome and Amen to the prayers.

@All, i dey salute o. May God meet us at our point of need.Amin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
@favouredgal,igabe,flakeey,dreamsinbc...thank u all for ur words of encouragement.i pray God gv us our heart desires.i knw my God answers prayers.
@dreamsinbc...am using opera,i was askd to sign in on google wt my email add ,i typd my yahoo add nd password bt i kpt on sending username nd password nt correct.
@all...it is well.one luv.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Thank You τ̲̅o M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣ darling sisters for caring. Ijust had a crazy moment there. Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ sure G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D W̶̲̥̅ι̥ℓℓ not continue watching us like this.I know very soon he W̶̲̥̅ι̥ℓℓ fill our heart with joy and our mouth with testimonies.we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ mother ☀̤̣̈̇f nationS. d̶̲̥̅̊☺ ♈ōϋ not percieve It̶̲̥̅̊?
Our truckloads ☀̤̣̈̇f babies aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ around the corner.start preparing how ♈ōϋ W̶̲̥̅ι̥ℓℓ share U̶̲̥̅̊я testimonies.
@dreamsinbc, nice blog. I W̶̲̥̅ι̥ℓℓ keep visiting τ̲̅o build the baker i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, just that I dont want τ̲̅o be more oroboish with all those sweet looking medemede grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by switcandy: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
hi lovely ladies.
a friend of mine told me about this site and thread and felt its going to be beneficial to me.
will try reading all the post. sure its going to take me some days to be through with it.
Im currently ttc with my 1st.
please can anyone advise me on the steps to take. e.g. lab tests and all.

For the 1st 2 cycles, i used well woman and later changed to pregnacare conception and also started using Daily wellness for women.
My dh was using wellman but also switched to the wellman conception and also uses fertilaid.
please is there anything i can do differently dis cycle as my af is likely to show up in a day or 2 from 2day.

May the Merciful God grant our heart desires and bless us all with the fruit of the womb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
switcandy: hi lovely ladies.
a friend of mine told me about this site and thread and felt its going to be beneficial to me.
will try reading all the post. sure its going to take me some days to be through with it.
Im currently ttc with my 1st.
please can anyone advise me on the steps to take. e.g. lab tests and all.
I did an ultrasound and was told i have a fibroid but it wont hinder my chances of conceiving
For the 1st 2 cycles, i used well woman and later changed to pregnacare conception and also started using Daily wellness for women.
My dh was using wellman but also switched to the wellman conception and also uses fertilaid.
please is there anything i can do differently dis cycle as my af is likely to show up in a day or 2 from 2day.

May the Merciful God grant our heart desires and bless us all with the fruit of the womb.

swtcandy, welcome, i pray you wont wait for long b4 u get ur bfp IJN..
for ur enquiries, why dont u start by reading from page one of this thread, you will definitely get all the answers you want.
cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by switcandy: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
Flakeey. Amen oo...and u too dear.
i'll do just that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pikinmama: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
@mummyf, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear sis be greatful to GØD̶̲̥̅̊ dat ur AF came cos me, i saw M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ last natural AF since feb, anytime Af comes witout me taking drugs, A̶̲̥̅♏ always Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ singing praises anyhow. Pls don't be disappointed, cos our GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will answer γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ soon, hold on a little while dearest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
@pikinmama...thank you .dear.i wil read it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by switcandy: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
favored gal:

Its telling me blog not found o!

u shd remove the (.) after the com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by switcandy: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
favored gal:

Its telling me blog not found o!

u shd remove the (.) after the com
http://www.frostedbakeshopng..com/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
@switcandy...u
ar welcome.ur staying here wi not b long. God wi surprise u with bfp
soonest.
@Oct20 my darling.pls b strong. God is preparing d best for u and now is
the appointed time to av ur babies. so dot b discourage my sis. keep ur
faith alive and always put God on remembrance dat you sha not be barren
according to deut 7v14.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
@muma. Its well oh.I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D oh.our G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D Ȋ̝̊̅§ still on the throne.HE W̶̲̥̅ι̥ℓℓ bring smiles τ̲̅o your face soonest i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by switcandy: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
Chi16: @switcandy...u
ar welcome.ur staying here wi not b long. God wi surprise u with bfp
soonest.
@Oct20 my darling.pls b strong. God is preparing d best for u and now is
the appointed time to av ur babies. so dot b discourage my sis. keep ur
faith alive and always put God on remembrance dat you sha not be barren
according to deut 7v14.

thks. wish u same
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
@chi16....tanx
@switbaby...welcome to the thread of testimony
@all...more bps dis month ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
waistbead: @Favored gal,I am on Ovamit and M2-Tone from day 3 of my circle to 7,then injections from day 8 which is 2moro to day 12 and I'll go for scan dis day 12 which is 30 of april.after d scan,to check my follicles there's another injectn to release the Eggs...

Yeah,d fee includes tests,after d tests they diagnose high prolactin,I was placed on Bromo for one month..my DH his test came out clean..

@chi16,tanks dear,I wish u well too..

Thanks and good luck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ahhhh, kpele, favoured gal. Welcome switcandy and thanks for helping me out. God bless you, dear. I've modified it.

@Oct20, ok, you are trying to join the site? I thought you were just trying to access it o! No, Opera mini will not work for that, Google Blogger doesn't fully support it for that. Pls use your blackberry browser. Thank you, dear for even stressing yourself. Hugs and kisses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 5:21am On Apr 26, 2013
Hi all!
@Oct20, for ur patience, u SHALL receive double. Sending u an e-hug. God is not slow respecting his promise to you, HE is just finetunning ur miracle. Your set time is here.
@Dreamsinbc, you r truly gifted. I dey follow u Oº°˚˚°ºh!
@Switcandy and Moyinoluwa, welcome may ur stay here be short, sweet and knowledgeble.

Baby dust!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by switcandy: 6:32am On Apr 26, 2013
Good morning all
Thks so much chi16, oct20, dreamsinbc and lizzyslaw.

I pray for God's blessings for each and everyone of us.

@oct 20: ur blessing and miracle is on the way. continue to trust in God and stay positive. i also think u shd try the castor oil therapy.
Note: it SHOULDN'T be done during ur menstruation period and during ovulation.
best of luck.
Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2013
@lizzyslaw....tanx dear nd amen to ur prayer.God wil surely remember you to give you all your heart desires.
@all...grmng to all fruitful mommies.hp una no see rain?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 7:36am On Apr 26, 2013
Come & see o,come & see
Come & see o,come & see
Come & see wat d Lord has done
Come & see wat d Lord has done

Praiseeeeeeeee d Lordddddddddddddd
God has done it for me o my sisters,I hv received my bfp.I just can't stop singing praises to God almighty.father Lord,I pray dat u wl settle everyone in ur waitg room b4 d end of dis year in d mighty name of Jesus.Amen

@all,gudmorng our God is truly faithful & he is still workg for our good.let's continue to pray,I know in my heart dat he has perfected all dat concerns us in d mighty name of Jesus christ.Amen

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by younggirl: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2013
@blessedmom, wow!!!!!! Praise the lord! Congratulations and happy 9months! D lord will keep and protect this baby,you will not cast your young,you will carry your baby(ies) in your Arms in Jesus name! Congrats!!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2013
Blessedmom, you are indeed blessed...HALLELUIAH
I praise the name of the Lord, the name dat is above all other names.
mighty warrior, great in battle.
congratulations and jubilations
wishing you a stressfree and wonderful pregnancy, you shall carry this pregnancy to term and deliver like the hebrew women.

God is in the neighbourhood, do not pass us by.
what a good news to start the weekend.

pls tell us wat u did differently this month...

good morning All,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2013
Blessedmom...congratulations!!!! Wow! Na so e go dey be o!!!!!

Singing and dancing with you!!!!

He has done for us...He has done for us...
What nobody can do for us,
He has done for us...

Gloryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@blessedmom,congratulobia,I'm vewi vewi happy for u,diz news has made my weekend,may the rest of us waiting on almighty God be visited sooner than soon. Now I lknow y u bon dey provoke ontop goldenbaby bori,na symptoms bin dey worry u. Lolz. Wish u a healthy 9 month carry belle. Who u give d nxt belleful testimony batton?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2013
shocked
Father you are faithful! Lord you are faithful!

@Blessedmom, CONGRATS!!
I am almost screaming in this busy place I am in. And to think the devil was trying to steal your joy with what almost happened and is now so peacefully resolved. So na pregnancy hormones dey cause u to provoke.

Ha! We bless you Lord! Ha, this outpouring is great.
Lord, as you have started this breakthrough for us all, it will multiply and reach everyone one of us.
People, God is with us! I can't shout!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]una fit make person head swell for ere sha,see as una just dey ask of м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,dey miss м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,dey make м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ feel lyk mitchell obama,so tey I dey see some of una for my dreams sef?haba,una too mulch jere,triple twale for all of ona,and for those wey ask of м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,get ready for morning sickness with twins ajebos,for those of u wey no ask where ur knackson teacher go,na one ajepako una go get first befor quadruplet go folo. *ntoin,nxt tym una wee ask of me* .
No mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ jere,one of my bfor bfor toaster marry same tym with м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,I com go do aproko for one of him social network see say him don born,shuuu,na hin water begin pour from my eyez,like say d cry wey I cry no do м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,I go do aproko for one of my dh ex-girlfriend( wey struggle with м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ bfor I use jazz collect my dh from her hand,heheehee)she marry after м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ o,I see say she sef don chop "belleful",na hin my cry enter season 2,lol.Dh ask м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ tire"wariz d problem?" Fear no gree м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ talk,coz na witch dem go call м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,how person go born abi carry belle,den I go cum dey cry?no be badt belle b dat one?hmmm,my sisters I weak ooo. Sotey I don gif myself fever,heheeheeee,d devil iz a liar jere.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2013
@Safe06, dont worry, your testimony is on d way,
dat fever will turn to morning sickness IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2013
Goodmorning beautiful mamas indeed God is in d neighbourhood o. I never see dis kain God before o wonder wonder wonder wonder. This God na wa o dis kain God na wa o........ Bleesssseeed muuuuuuum! Congrats dearie. Hey I can't believe it. Its just happening like a film. This Is d highest recorded month of bfb in this thread. May d good lord that has started this continue to shower us wwith his blessings . People will celebrate with us this season IJn. Even d ones that has written us off, God will suprise them all. He makes d barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2013
@ safilliciouS safe. Safe mama, mummy safe. My people talk say when e be like say things don haDrd u no no wetin u go do again, na that time you dey get solution. No mind devil jare I'm just wan show imself. Go check urself weda u don carry o becos e be like say na preggy hormones dey worry u o. Swt hrt try not to remember those stuffs again o. Tell devil that they are giving birth to one that God ll surely make it up to u. God says that he did not ask us to seek him in vain. If he can't do it, he would have told us. But wait, is there anything that's too difficult for him to do ?. U just finished fasting wait for the result who knows u might come up tomorrow to share ur testimony. My dear chill jare. Pls don't get depressed o . Oya smile for us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2013
wow!congratulations blessed mum, something is really happening here o, good news just dey everywhere, kai, this our God is good, we bless u our father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.