Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400944 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by memyselfandI: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
@All
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by memyselfandI: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Blessedmom, congrats and God's protection.

@All, i've been posting what i did differently but it is not uploading. Here it is : clomid, preseed,follicular tracking, OPK(didnt get a positive ) and lots of PRAYERS.
Our God is going around, just have faith sisters.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
Dear Blessedmom, u ar indeed blessed. Thnx b to God for answered prayers. For d rest of d crew, hold on, God is not slack concerning his promises.
@Safe06 don't despair nor b discouraged, ur miracle is nearer than u think. God bless y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
(((hugs)))...........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
@dreamsinbc...amen my darling.God will remember u too.are u based in lag?
@gold,golden,golden mama...my sis,u r next on the line.abeg go do hpt nw nw as my fellow mamas talk am,i dey wait for ur testimony o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Dreamsinbc: @Pink 22, thanks dear for the nice compliment. R u serious? Where are you based? Nice one (but stressful shey?). I just read one of your posts when you just joined this forum where you said you went from MCs to not having BFP at all. Exactly my enemy's situation. What, if anything, are you doing differently?

yes o my dear. Am in abuja
actually the only thing am doing now is prayers first then necessary supplements o, nothing else my sista wetin person go do again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Omonikiba, where are you.......please someone should help us find her ooooo. Abi hormone dey worry you? Come let rejoice together as we all happy in here.
@ Goldenbaby abeg go check am, I can't wait to hear your good news...
@all stay cool , may God bless us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Oct 20, Amen! I'm based in Abuja o!

@Pink22, ok, me too. Do you have a good on/gyn? Me sef na prayers and supplements o. It is well. God has done it before, He will do it again, and we shall NEVER again cast our young.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
@pink22. I dey vex. u no add me 4 d prayers.
@blessedmom. All hail Jehova overdo. congratulobia.

@cjnone2: this ur testimony, na waooo. 9 children in 3 years, abeg God, I dey beg u 4 children but as I hear this one, I fear oo. I wan just four in two years, shikina.

@all abeg. which gyne good for abuja. I done hear of camel, but my spirit no allow me go. I done hear of Diff but my aunty say d pple there dey look everybody like ivf material. so abeg make una help me @pink22, @dreamisbc and @all wey dey abj, which gyne good for abuja wey get patient and wey no go cut my throat for money as I no get planty money. I dey live 4 Kogi state but I dey abj now.

Make God remember all of us very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
Dreamsinbc i no sabi any gynea o the only place i visited was Nisa premier but their money pursue me.
Some gave me a gynea's number, one Dr Femi from Garki hospital area 3, av not called him once , if u want i can look for the number and send to u
@Doublebls no vex, when i dey edit i go remove Blessedmom name come chuk ur own u hear, no cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
@blessedmom, I am dancing kukere,azonto and makossa 2geda for you.cooooonnnnnnnggggggrrrrraaaatttttsss! I am happy for you.you will carry and deliver like hebrew women.
@all, this is just the beginning oh.let the miracles continue to flow.
@safe, I feel u oh. Me too dey do dat kin aproko but the thing go just dey give person depression.you can't compare your own future president children with common pple now,ur bfp is very near with quadriplets.you go do am once then you do family planning.lolzz tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@sazyn,thanks dear,bur dat ur medication of tears washing eyez ehn,na one in town oo
@amazon,thanks,amin. Its well with us all.
@mummyf,heheehee,good to know I get partner in amebo. Lol. Nothing do us jere.
@doublebls,check out fertilaid in gwarinpa,I heard its good nd has high success rate too,d doc I heard was the chief ivf doc in NISA, no worry diz one bill no go cut Ʊя̩̥̊ head,na only ur ear e fit cut. Lol.
@all,friday e af reach ooo,time to pamper dh. Enof massage nd veggies diz weekend,coz I cannot ganna wanna carry last.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
@safe06 carry go, me i no even get strength for that kain parole this weekend o make efery body maintain im corner of bed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by switcandy: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
congrats Blessedmom. im so happy for u

Allah u r great. The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

@all...
I cant thank God enough. He has done it for me.
Just took a hpt and got my bfp.

Thanks a million to everyone ere.

This month shall be a month of testimonies to many of us here. and this year shall not pass us by. i pray that each and everyone of u will get ur bfp soon.
continue to be prayerful, trust in God and remain positive. theres nothing God cant do.
Baby dust to u all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wow! Plenty bfps to celebrate o! All d glory b to God Most High! He's ever faithful.
Congrats to all new preggy mums in d house.The Lord who has done it will c u n d babies thru till d end IJN.
Ve been quite busy with school reg n getting my hospital tns ready. Am now 33wks n feeling quite heavy but enjoying d kicks et al. God taught me faith all d more thru this pregnancy,am so grateful He has made it a itch free journey with testimonies all d way.

To all who are in d waiting room,rejoice cos it's a settled case already that u're joyful mums of nations. Walk in faith n not by site. No matter what seems to be d obvious,let His word n promises be ur ONLY reality. Am waiting for more bfp announcements o!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
switcandy: @all...
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ANOTHER PREGNANCY MAMA in the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats SwitCandy, waow and to think you just joined.
Wishing you a healthy 9 months in Jesus name.

This is awesome, we are beginning to lose count of the testimonies.....

@Zenoj,
Ah! It has been long o. Congrats as you are nearing the end of this pregnancy.
The Lord that started it will complete it. I am happy you had a testimony filled pregnancy. Thanks for the advice and stopping by as well.
God bless you yanfu yanfu.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
@ BLESSEDMUM, AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. YOU ARE REALLY BLESSED. WISHING YOU A STRESS FREE 9MONTHS.

@ ALL TWO MORE BFP'S TO GO FOR THIS MONTH. I MUST ANNOUNCE THIS MONTH OOOOOH IJN .AMEN
GOING FOR A VIGIL THIS NIGHT WILL REMEMBER US ALL IN MY PRAYERS.

@MAMAT, I NEVER HEAR YOUR SWEET VOICE OH.

@SAFE06, I FEEL U NO BE SMALL, ON MONDAY MY EX CALLED ME TO TELL ME HIS NEW WIFE OF LAST YEAR JUST PUT TO BED. I CONGRATULATE HIM NA COME BEGIN DEY THINK MY OWN LIFE. GOD DEY, WE TOO MUST TESTIFY.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
This God na wa o. Ha! Another one. Hey ! I no fit shout. Congraats swtcandy. Have a healthy 9month in Jesus nAme. @all e be like say GOd wan settle everybody for this forum quick quick. Prayers dey work o pass juju o. Abeg we no go slack for prayers. GOd I thank n worship u o. @ pink abeg try gather strenght u hear abi e don enter. Go do ur own test o. @ safe more updateS abeg- color of pants n latest knackson style lolz.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wowwwwww!!! See G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D in action ooooo!!
@Swtcandy,congrats to U̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅y dear, our Lord is really merciful,may U̶̲̥̅̊ carry to term Amen.
@Favoredgal,Berrybass and Oct20,will check myself oh.. Oct20,Amen to dat declaration!!
Pls swtcandy and blessedmom,did U̶̲̥̅̊ guys notice any early symptom? I hear sum pple no dey get symptom till 3month.
B and S,Congrats once more.
@All,who wan change name to B or S? ℓ☺ℓ.
We go still have more BFP dis month oh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
@ swtcandy pls tell us wat u did differently dis circle someone might benefit From it. @ omonikiba wia u dey hope u r good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
Sweetcandy,am happy for you oh. Congratulations.have a hitchfree pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
Switcandy congratulationssssssssss,ye I can't shout o.infact ehn dis our God is just toooooooooooo much.

@omonikiba u be real prophetess,na as u talk am e just dey go o.see wonderment eh.

@goldenbaby d only thg I noticed was dat I had tummycramps as if af was coming but it didn't come o.

Our God is a miracle working God o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
@memyselfandi,was it your 1st clomid cycle
memyselfandI: @Blessedmom, congrats and God's protection.

@All, i've been posting what i did differently but it is not uploading. Here it is : clomid, preseed,follicular tracking, OPK(didnt get a positive ) and lots of PRAYERS.
Our God is going around, just have faith sisters.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
shocked
@Omonikiba sugarpie,where art thou? Missing U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Blessedmom,thanks for the reply. U̶̲̥̅̊ are blessed!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
switcandy: congrats Blessedmom. im so happy for u

Allah u r great. The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

@all...

Thanks a million to everyone ere.

This month shall be a month of testimonies to many of us here. and this year shall not pass us by. i pray that each and everyone of u will get ur bfp soon.
continue to be prayerful, trust in God and remain positive. theres nothing God cant do.
Baby dust to u all

My God, you are too much, we worship you, we give you praise there is none like you

Congrats SwitCandy, happy 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wow @switcandy. And to think that, just yesterday, Chi16 told you your stay here wouldn't be long. Shortest stay ever!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wow @switcandy. Congratulations! To think that it was just yesterday Chi16 said your stay wouldn't be long. Shortest stay ever! Wish you a stress free 9 months and delivery.

@doublebls, which one is Carmel? Carmelwood in Kado Estate? Why didn't your spirit let you go there? Also this Fertilaid guy seems to be good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by switcandy: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
@all:
Thanks a million. God bless u all.

skimpychick: @ swtcandy pls tell us wat u did differently dis circle someone might benefit From it. @ omonikiba wia u dey hope u r good.

i was using wellwoman while dh wellman but changed to pregnacare coception and well man conception. i also took daily wellness for women. think its also called fertility blend (not sure) while dh took fertilaid.

after bding, we usually put a pillow to raise my hips while sometimes i raise my leg for at least 30 mins. before i usually go to d toilet after d 30mins but during this cycle, i usually jst sleep off till the next morning.

Also used preseed once during the cycle cos dh didnt like it.
To me it was all God's doing
I can only say prayer works. please dont stop praying and be good to others. d fruit of d womb is closer than we think. and i know God will do it for everyone ere and outside this forum too.

Goldenbaby: Wowwwwww!!! See G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D in action ooooo!!
@Swtcandy,congrats to U̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅y dear, our Lord is really merciful,may U̶̲̥̅̊ carry to term Amen.
@Favoredgal,Berrybass and Oct20,will check myself oh.. Oct20,Amen to dat declaration!!
Pls swtcandy and blessedmom,did U̶̲̥̅̊ guys notice any early symptom? I hear sum pple no dey get symptom till 3month.
B and S,Congrats once more.
@All,who wan change name to B or S? ℓ☺ℓ.
We go still have more BFP dis month oh.

lower abdomen cramps. but i didnt link it to anything also i noticed ive been drinking lots of water and peeing more than usual.

Baby dust to all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Sweetestcandy,thanks for d reply,U̶̲̥̅̊ are a darling!!! Congratulation once more..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
@swtcandy congratulation. Wish u a happy & stress free 9months . God u are worthy 2 b praise may ur name b praise & glorify 4 ever . Thank u jesus !!! @all b sensitive God is in house. Indeed power has change hand . Carry ur babie!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
BFPs everywhere loll God is great indeed. Congratulations to the new mamas in the house......i wish u all a smooth 9months and safe delivery . God is here and i know there are more Bfps to come......i dnt knw which to choose...either nrofeseur, brofeseur or srofeseur grin either wys God wil visit us all. Amen smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.