Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400671 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2013
Thank u all,funny enough dis cycle I didn't take drugs(only folic acid) all I did was loose some weight & then I prayed seriously using the book Supernatural childbirth by Jackie mize(d confessions in dat book is powerful).I also did a 3 day fast during ovulation
My darlg safilicious,abeg no cry again because God has already blessed u with ur glorious children.luv u babes
I transfer d baton to all d glorious moms here because I knw we wl hv more bfps b4 d end of dis month by God's grace

@goldenbaby nor mind me o,na belle thgs been dey worry me.thank God say e no gree devil win.

@alwaysbaby oya collect dis kisses*muaaah*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]flakeey n skimpychikito,I luf u babes jere. Tanx for the kind words,may we never a burden more than we can bear. No mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ jere,sometimes I feel lyk I'm being ungrateful,I see my period regularly(eventhough it comes with severe pains),even when my doc placed м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ on meds that waz supposed to stop my periods for up to 6 months,I waz still seeing it every month,d doc sef tire for my bori. Lol. Minyle,weekend e af reach ooo,wats our recipe for diz lufly weekend?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2013
@blessedmom...congratulations.blessed are u among women and blessed is the fruit of ur womb.hv a stress free pregnancy.
@all...more testimonies in jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2013
Safe06 i don laugh tire for here.sowy u hear it is well ur time is here.
And for the latest mum in the house Blessedmom u are really a blessed mom, congrats dearie here's to a stress-free 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2013
@all, azoto, atinga, makosa, all join, that is what am dancing now oooo. who no no go know say God dey faithful.
@blessedmom, when u were doing e-battle with goldenbaby, shebi I tell una say na early pregnancy symptom dey worry una. make u go read my post again. ooooo. This our God, you tooooo much oooo. devil u b bassssstard. @safe06, see say ur prediction no work. grin grin grin.

@goldenbaby, go check urself for ur bfp ooo.

@all, one man come give testimony for my church on Wednesday communion service. he said they waited on God for a child for 9 years, The wife carry belle in the ninth year and delivered triplets, after two years, she carry belle again and delivered triplets, no so the man begin run up and down from hospital to hospital to do family planning, like say God never tire with them, na so the wife carry belle again with the family planning tube the next year and delivered triplets. that is 9 children in 3 years. na so the woman go remove the womb. see as church scatter. This God u toooo much. we dey hail u oga kpatakpata from here.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2013
@blessedmom...congrats
oooooooooooo!!! am dancing kukere for u. u wi carry to term and deliver
like a hebrew woman.
@safe06...it is wel with u. dot b distracted pls.just b strong and
positive
@all...let us continue to b positive and prayerful. our babies av been
given to us and no man,power,devil or spirit wi take them away frm us. bfp wi never cease in this forum again. it wi go round. our
God is too faithful to fail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2013
Cjnone na dat kai miracle Kong i dey believe God for o.
Dreamsinbc those cake are simply beautiful wao! Thumbs up. Dat my line of biz too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2013
@safe06, sweet baby, figure 8 baby, d only tomato is her dh stew, d only peppermint in her dh mouth, d baby we em mama born laugh,. be strong u hear, no mind watin devil dey do. yours is closer then u think. as u dey make us laugh so, no so God go make u be like that man wey give testimony for my church this week. triplets 3 times in 3 years. amen. ((((hugs)))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2013
who av d final say Jehovah av d final say........... Jehovah turn d world around Jehovah turn d world around He make a way wen there is no way Jehovah has d FINAL say........... @blessedmom Congrate....Wish u a stress free 9months ahead. May God perfect dat which He started in u in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@cjnonny,м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ sef dey do ntoin to mysef as my stupid prediction no work,inshort I see positive testimonies raining in diz thread henceforth,amin. Our tears nd prayers will not b in vain. Dat kain miracle weak м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ ooo,3 sets of triplets?shuuuu,hope say the man get school and farm and bakery?or beta still hope he's related to oga gudulucky?how dem wan feed 9 pikins mouth and skool dem join?God wee provide anyways,its as a result of all d fertility drugs d wife has been taking,so ona wey dey swallow clomid nd d rest,hope say ona dey hear?
@blessedmom aka bellefulmum,chi16,apinky apinke,lol,tanx jere,God bless ona.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2013
Sorry, double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2013
@Cjnone,
You talk am true true. I was trying to remember who said it.
May God wire you the kind belle wey na people go scatter ground when you share it.
That testimony is shocked Eye popping, 9 children....yeeeeeeee!
I remember the woman who gave testimony during shiloh abi na Holy Ghost night, her own na 3 sets of twins, people wan scatter.
Now tell me if dey will not have faith for bigger things. My dear, faith grows and it is things like this that grow it.

@blessedmom, latest mom in the house. Na when person tire na imm Baba God dey wait. He has special plans for us all. God waits to be gracious to us: Using Pink's The Message Version:

Isaiah 30:18
But God's not finished. He's waiting around to be gracious to you. He's gathering strength to show mercy to you. God takes the time to do everything right—everything. Those who wait around for him are the lucky ones.

God is doing everything right in our lives so we will be able to care for our children all round and be good mothers and fathers. He is also waiting to be gracious to us that is why we should release ourselves to him and quit worrying, desparing and running from pillar to post. Relax in God's arms people. I love blessedmoms testimony.

@Safetilicious safe,
You funny o. May be na quadruplets you go born woooza! May be then you go dey look you ex and your hubby ex say chei, see as I get too much children now, dem just get few. No make I bulala u o angry grin

@Omonikiba, you are now our resident prophetess. You talk am like play and e dey happen.

All, I have been singing praises when I read the testimony, e just dey flow, my heart is so glad for His marvelous works to us all. It is our time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2013
Waoh......wat a living God we serve.
@ Blessedmom, congratulations!!! Your good news don make me shout for work oooo make dey no query me ooo. I am so happy for your. I wish you stress free 9months. May God keep and guide you thru out this period. Cjnone it's true ooo na morning sickness cause am oooo it's obvious now. Love u sister..
@safe 06, where you go na? We don miss you tire.....please don't look at wat God has done to others as He is going to surprise you very very soon. You always put smiles on our face in here, so shall He make you smile very very soon. Sometimes it happens but we need to keep thanking God as He will make us happy soon. Abeg forget that one na triplet God go give you, hope your apartment is big enough to accommodate them at once. Next cycle you shall call people to praise God and we shall rejoice with you. (((((Hugssss))))).
@ all it's obvious God is with us.....we don't need to worry. Love u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sorire: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2013
@Blessedmom congrats dear, Great is the Lord and Marvelous, worthy to be praised. the Lord is moving among us, he will visit every one of us dis season in Jesus name.
Infact, am too happy for all the fruitful mothers on dis thread,adura wa ti gba, dis is an indication that God is here. I wish you a healthy and successful nine months in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2013
na God get d FINAL say.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2013
@berrybass,
I no get orphanage for my area but I know a couple in serious need so I sent money to their children sharing it in the order I wanted it for each child. I used to send before then though but I was Specific this time.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2013
@Blessedmum, congratulations. I knew the tiff between you and Goldenbaby was hormonal...so Goldenbaby, we dey wait your announcement.

@Lizzyslaw, thanks dearie, for following me ooooo! Lmao!

@Safe06, I no get wetin I wan tell you sef. You wey dey flog people for crying, na im you too sef join? Chai! If I dey were you dey now, I for flog you, at least when your DH asks you 'werin happen', you will say 'Dreamsinbc flogged me'. You fall my hand o! Wetin carry you go that side na?

Seriously though, don't worry. Your BFP is around the corner. You go born twins (Ajebo and Kpako), 9 months after that, your triplets go land. After 2 years, the quadruplets go come, that cry wey u bin dey cry go vanish totally. Shebi u think say na only you fit dash person football team?

@all my sisters. This is a record-breaking month. But I decree that this is just the beginning. As long as those names on Pink 22's list are still in God's waiting room, every month must break record!

@Oct20, I'm still waiting for your announcement o!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2013
Wow!!God is so great indeed!Congratulations blessedmum.He who has begun this good work in you will be Faithful to complete it IN Jesus name.Amen.
@berrybass we plan to visit d orphanage on sunday.Have a lovely day ladies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2013
@Pink 22, thanks dear for the nice compliment. R u serious? Where are you based? Nice one (but stressful shey?). I just read one of your posts when you just joined this forum where you said you went from MCs to not having BFP at all. Exactly my enemy's situation. What, if anything, are you doing differently?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2013
Thank u so much my sisters,I'm still singing praises in my heart.I have told God that we wl have 50 testimonies on dis thread in d month of may.God has just started o,we never even see anythg yet.

@cjonzy u talk am but I been nor believe u,but God has proved himself faithful.I am so grateful.

I luv u all so much.thank u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2013
Wow! What a might God we serve. He has truly remembered us.

@blessedmom. U'll carry 2 term n bring forth like the hebrew women.

@dreamsinbc, dis one na overdose of blessing wey u dey wish safe06. Lol

@Safe06, its well with u dear. I cant tell u not 2 feel bad or not 2 cry, but dont allow it weigh u down. Shed a few tears, its good 4 d eyes.lol . But den always bear in mind dat God hasnt 4gotten u. U will testify soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@cjnonnzy,diz kain ur prayer for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ ehn,I no know if may I answer amen ooo,afraid Ȋ̝̊̅§ catching м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,abeg reduce am to twins then I go scream amen. Lol.
@alwaystrue,quadruplets ke?abeg I no dey house oooo,na only 2 brest I get,twinz don do м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. Who u wan flog?м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊?hmmm,if u flog м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ ehn,I repeat,if u flog м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ ehn,wat happened in 1913 will repeat itself. (I wee cry ehn,with catarrh running down my nose into my mouth). Heheehee. E don dey irritate u abi?nxt tym u wee nor threaten м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ again. *ntoin*
@tbaby4real,na м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ mils ona pass,my apartment no big oo,it can only contain 4 people comfortably(dh,my twins nd sekzy sef) bur we fit manage "mistake"(last born). Heheehee.
@dreamsinbc,by d time I head u ehn,dat pankere wey u wan take flog м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ go break,seriously,dat was what I was telling my sekzy sef oo,м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ wey dey beat chics wey dey cry na hin come become head girl for crying?crying for werin?d devil Ȋ̝̊̅§ a liar jere. For praying for football team for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,I pray for nigeria supporters club team for u. Ntoin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2013
Soory, blessedmom
sazyn: Wow! What a might God we serve. He has truly remembered us.

@blessedmom. U'll cry 2 term n bring forth like the hebrew women.

@dreamsinbc, dis one na overdose of blessing wey u dey wish safe06. Lol

@Safe06, its well with u dear. I cant tell u not 2 feel bad or not 2 cry, but dont allow it weigh u down. Shed a few tears, its good 4 d eyes.lol . But den always bear in mind dat God hasnt 4gotten u. U will testify soon.
, i meant u will carry 2 term not 'cry' abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote blessedmom
Congrats neeky & nictos,I tap seriously into dis anointg o.infact me too don change name to nblessedmom(lols).God pls let me be the next to testify ooo
@all our prayers r working o[/quote]

And indeed u were d next. Happy 4 u dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
Praise G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D!!!!
The beauty of every marriage is d fruit of d womb!!!
@Blessedmom,Congratulations M̶̲̥̅y dearie,U̶̲̥̅̊ are indeed blessed,I pray dat U̶̲̥̅̊ and d babies in ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ womb shall be safe tru out d 9 month of ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ pregnancy.
Satan saw d good news and he wanted to distract it but he failed woefully. Am so so happy for U̶̲̥̅̊ ooo. Na morning sickness bin dey worry U̶̲̥̅̊. ℓ☺ℓ...
@Cjnone and Dreamsinbc, will go and check myself oh.
@Safe ohhhhhh!! Really missed U̶̲̥̅̊. No worry, ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ own testimony is on d way.
@Swtcandy,U̶̲̥̅̊ are welcome to d thread of fruitful and wonderful mummies,ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ stay here won't be long.
@Oct20, I declare dat M̶̲̥̅y dis tym next year dat U̶̲̥̅̊ will carry ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ own babies Amen.
@Pikinmama,thanks for d advice,U̶̲̥̅̊ are blessed.
@All,This month has opened a new beginning in our lives,and we all will receive our babies. Any altar of unfruitfulness erected to mess us up should burn and scatter from their root now Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Safe,
You no go koba mi o. grin
I dey smile as i dey read messages dey laff so tey colleague dey ask wetin do me. It is well with you. Expect the Unusual jare.

@Sazyn, na Bsazyn be that o. Lolz.

Now all the 'B's abeg go check yourself o, be like say 'B' dey announce their pregnancy today. Beetle, Berrybass, Bededlolo, Bloomingbuds, it is well with you. The Lord that has started this good work will complete it and ALL of us shall rejoice. Amen. Faithful is the Lord God Almighty who is worthy of all glory.

@ All Preggsmamas in the house, oya your prayer don promote o. Please start confessing all the positive things to your body and babies, no slacking. As at when due please visit the hospital but always take God's report as the TRUTH ALWAYS! It is well with you. Receive strength to carry through in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
blessedmom: Come & see o,come & see
Come & see o,come & see
Come & see wat d Lord has done
Come & see wat d Lord has done

Praiseeeeeeeee d Lordddddddddddddd
God has done it for me o my sisters,I hv received my bfp.I just can't stop singing praises to God almighty.father Lord,I pray dat u wl settle everyone in ur waitg room b4 d end of dis year in d mighty name of Jesus.Amen

@all,gudmorng our God is truly faithful & he is still workg for our good.let's continue to pray,I know in my heart dat he has perfected all dat concerns us in d mighty name of Jesus christ.Amen

YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11plenty December babies It is well with you for the next 9 months.

Golden baby, go do HPT kia kia.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
@berrybass...no
ophanage around my area but i gave them to one woman from ophanage dat
normally comes to my area to collect gifts for ophanage,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
AF is due on sunday, fear no gree me use HPT, o well, lets see how April will end. I'm certain there will be more announcement IJN because it is obvious that God is in the corner..

Thank you Jesus for that you have done, that you are doing, and that you are yet to do

Blessed be your holy name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
@safe06. u too good ooo. this ur wish to @dreamisbc. supporters club ke, una no see me ooo. my hand is on my head
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Mamatriplets, Lolo, Adanma, where are you now? Abi you dey gear up to come tell us the good news? Ok abi because I nefa call your name? Ok i don call you. Show now.

@Omonikiba, where areth thou? See the things wey your mouth don prophesy dey fall over themselves to happen, u no suppose far at all. Quick come o.

@Slimphemmie, stevade, et al. God is with us o. Please come rejoice for all He is doing and has already done that is manifesting.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by phewme(f): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Congrats blessedmom smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.