Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5399271 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 12:43am On Jan 26, 2019
glowzy:
Am moved in my heart to say a prayer for all the GTC mamas, I wore the shoe for less than a year after marriage and the situation wasn't pleasant at all from hubby, in-laws, friends and busy body people who turned it to their business, I can say I know how you feel but my sisters it is well with you, testimonies are pouring already in this thread and I ask God that the testimonies of BFP will multiply here and go round for every mamas.

Our father and God we thank you for every sisters here, we praise you father in advance for the bfps coming their way and the babies that will be delivered safely for missed period.
Our Lord and God I ask that you bless every mama here desiring children with as much as they want ....twins, triplets, quadraplet, quintuplets...., father give them pregnancy that will suppress miscarriage, fibroid or still birth in Jesus Name Amen.
Our father am praying this prayer with pain in my heart knowing what I went thru and what this my sisters are going through right now Lord let this year 2019 not pass them by, take depression and sadness away from them give them pregnancy so that they will go thru this year with smile on their face, give them peace in their home, thank you father because I know it is done in Jesus Name I pray Amen

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adisababa1234: 6:27am On Jan 26, 2019
AnnGrace:
Good evening House, please where can l get a good hsg scan that's cheap also in Lagos?
PRECISE LAB FAGBA

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AnnGrace: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=adisababa1234 post=75120170]
PRECISE LAB FAGBA
[/quot

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by glowzy: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2019
Amen
cherishyy:

Amen. God bless you mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by glowzy: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2019
Mercyjosh:

Amen...God bless you ma
Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by glowzy: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2019
We thank God ma.
Sweetnesstwins:

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by glowzy: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2019
orney:
Amen, thank you ma
we thank God ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aishlove(f): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
futuremoma34:

Ok ma, 08133629061
Please ma, can I have your number? Please I us to discuss something pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=aishlove post=75130448][/quote]

Thank you, you can modify it, will call you soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
vivianamel:
Good morning mama's...I'm new to the forum... What do I use for stap infection...pls help o... God bless you.
You're welcome dear. May your stay be short and end in praise to God for your Babies.

Staph has been a hot topic on this thread. Some staph have defied medical treatment.

Some have overcome staph and got pregnant.

Many others have gone ahead to get pregnant even with the staph, that's why some doctors advise not to mind it.

If you search staph on the thread, you'll come across people who have overcome staph.

Check out posts by motic2 - she treated with sensitive drugs after carrying out tests (which you must).

Priscaver or so treated with a natural remedy.

May God work in your favour.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppymummy: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Flakky26:
Can someone help on what to use or do for ceased monthly period. It has been ceased for more than 2years now.

Equally ,test result shows.that prolactin is very high. What drug or herbs can.be used to bring it down. Someone help.
Like Mamas have advised, try Dost.inex,a brand of caber.goline. Has the highest reviews for high prolactin. It seems to be the only obvious reason for the ceased periods. Work with your Gynaecologist. It will work in your favour!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FESTAC101: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Good evening fruitful mothers. Please what can be used to treat stubborn candidia. already tired of it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Flakky26:

What's the best detox drug?
Try Ruzu bitters

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=FESTAC101 post=75140011]Good evening fruitful mothers. Please what can be used to treat stubborn candidia. already tired of it[/quote
Try herbal
Tumeric combo
Clean point herbal tampon.
Yogurt insert
Garlic insert

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vivianamel(f): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]thank you so much... Will do that... God bless...
Cuppymummy:
You're welcome dear. May your stay be short and end in praise to God for your Babies.

Staph has been a hot topic on this thread. Some staph have defied medical treatment.

Some have overcome staph and got pregnant.

Many others have gone ahead to get pregnant even with the staph, that's why some doctors advise not to mind it.

If you search staph on the thread, you'll come across people who have overcome staph.

Check out posts by motic2 - she treated with sensitive drugs after carrying out tests (which you must).

Priscaver or so treated with a natural remedy.

May God work in your favour.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FESTAC101: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=Roseey0 post=75141266][/quote]
Please mama is it the raw yoghurt? please how effective is it?. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:18am On Jan 28, 2019
FruitfulRay:
Good morning my dear ones, its been such a long time. Happy New Year to everyone. I stopped coming because I don't have the strength to read and do much, but God is on the throne. Congrats to all the yummy mamas. May you put to birth safe and sound. What's up with everyone? can someone please brief me, cos am too lazy to read...lol. Just like play play, I have been in this for 4years, but I know God is forever on the throne, and this is my year, whether the devil likes it or not.

Update on me, Fertilsan M did nothing much for us, so we are now on the herbal route, started yesterday. We are doing couple cleanser, and since the doctors said I have little fibroids, which is not blocking the uterus, I will also be taking one fibroid tea. When we are done with that, in about two weeks, she gave me a sperm boosting substance for my hubby to take. I should mix it with his pap, then I will start taking the chasteberry supplement alongside the fibroid tea. I pray that this works. So we are trying this, and by Gods grace, before three months, something great will happen.

Where are my other mamas
@ OlohiA @ Tripletwins222 @Cuppymummy
@mztubsy @Lilliesbud12's @ Loisemm @Pweetiebabe
@Roseey0 @Thehomemaker @ Pweetiebabe @pweetymii

and all mamas, too numerous to mention. God bless you all.
Hey sis.Welcome back..just saw this.Thank you..may the Almighty come through for us all irrespective of the situations.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimejerry: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please doctors help me and interpret this my Liver function test in the image.

The symptoms am having are,
Mild fever
Yellow urine
Body weakness

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2019
Queenbeloveth:
Hello mama, can I have the number too please? I tried sending you a message. Thanks
Have you gotten the number from someone else? Sorry, my Nairaland email has issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulhome(f): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Happy Birthday @Roseey0 , Long life and prosperity. Have fun because it all about you today.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good evening all.
I kindly request anyone to mention on me (the link) that Dr Balogun thread on general health problems. It is going to a no-used state and I really don't want it so.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 4:05am On Jan 30, 2019
peacefulhome:
Happy Birthday @Roseey0 , Long life and prosperity. Have fun because it all about you today.
Wow.
Thanks Mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Helo mamas what vitamins or supplement are good to take in two weeks wait(ovulation to period) that can help with implantation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sunxylove:
Helo mamas what vitamins or supplement are good to take in two weeks wait(ovulation to period) that can help with implantation

Vitamin b6 gave me my bfp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ijebusomaada: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gufei Bao is now available. Call +2348109752565
Delivery charges may apply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulhome(f): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Roseey0:
Wow. Thanks Mama
You Welcome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
rvpbae:

I've been hearing about B6. Plz is it part of any Bcomplex drug or it comes alone, if so what brand please? thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
rvpbae:

Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Truechic:

I've been hearing about B6. Plz is it part of any Bcomplex drug or it comes alone, if so what brand please? thanks

No it is not, comes alone. Get to a pharmacy and ask for b6, i got a mason's brand for 2k then.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
rvpbae:

No it is not, comes alone. Get to a pharmacy and ask for b6, i got a mason's brand for 2k then.

Please did you take it all through your cycle or just the 2ww
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
rvpbae:

Thanks mama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.