Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5399725 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prisca1993: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ijebusomaada:
Gufei Bao is now available. Call +2348109752565
Delivery charges may apply

How much? Am in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Surulady:
It’s a BFP
God decides to give me a new song in 2019 I asked for it and I got it,what a might God..After 2 miscarriage in a year, serious infection...all I need now is prayers..

It’s a season of BFP it shall rain on every GTC mamas on this thread..

Wow congrats mama.
It's a bfp rain and it's coming around to us all, in Jesus name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ameen
Truechic:

Wow congrats mama.
It's a bfp rain and it's coming around to us all, in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ameen the devil has. Lost the battle God is coming through for us all
Sweetnesstwins:

Congratulations, this time around no devil will steal your joy, there will be no loss in Jesus name. You will carry to term...safe and stress free nine months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ameen I shall testify to his goodness to the end In sha Allah
orney:
Congratulations mama, this has come to stay, wishing you hnh 8 months to go
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Thank you ma, shld I start progesterone now and ma I don’t know if purging is part of the package oo I’ve been purging anything I take including water I must purge...and I don’t want to take any medicine now..what Shld I do?
rvpbae:

Congratulations!!!! I pray God will see you through, amen. Pls follow your dr bumper to bumper and don't forget your progesterone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by annc: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Surulady:
Thank you ma, shld I start progesterone now and ma I don’t know if purging is part of the package oo I’ve been purging anything I take including water I must purge...and I don’t want to take any medicine now..what Shld I do?

Please see your doctor immediately, purging can trigger contractions & that's not a good sign.
Going by your history, progesterone should have been started.
God will keep this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Surulady:

I really don't know. I would suggest you see a dr asap, tell him your history and insist on progesterone or something else to support your pregnancy.

It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2019
Truechic:

My two cents MA.
If I may suggest, google how to check your cervix for signs of ovulation, I feel my ovulation strongly for 3 days every month, I also use an app but after I started checking my cervix (with clean washed hands after bathing) I found out I O a day before the app says I do.

It takes at least 2 cycles to know what your looking for but once you do, you can't be confused by an app.

I guess what I'm saying is don't conclude that your luteal phase is that short just because an app says so. Your cervix will tell you better than an app will.
Or
You go for follicular tracking at least one cycle.

OK dear. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2019
@Surulady, congratulations once again. Pls, see ur doctor asap. This one has come to stay, no shaking.

Oya, come and sama us ur WIDD sharp sharp biko.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2019
my doctor has been transferred to another hospital a bit far from me,but will contact him asap atleast he can recommed or prescribe somethin. as for WIDD hmm na long story oo but will drop it soon
Tripletwins222:
@Surulady, congratulations once again. Pls, see ur doctor asap. This one has come to stay, no shaking.

Oya, come and sama us ur WIDD sharp sharp biko.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2019
Surulady:
It’s a BFP
God decides to give me a new song in 2019 I asked for it and I got it,what a might God..After 2 miscarriage in a year, serious infection...all I need now is prayers..

Congratulations Mama. This time, your miracle shall be permanent, As God is on the throne and you shall carry to full term and deliver with ease, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2019
Ameen thank you ma
cutiereborn:

Congratulations Mama. This time, your miracle shall be permanent, As God is on the throne and you shall carry to full term and deliver with ease, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
WIDD

After the second miscarriage in october, Doctor suggest i do urine mcs, that was in november.
and the result shows i was having UTI and i was placed on jentimycin injection for 4 days and cyprotab for 7days,and augumentin for dh.
i took the medication as precribed.but dh did not take anything then claiming he was okay...i told him no problem since you are okay lets starts practicing abstainance then so i wont give you grin 3weeks no show. after the medication my mum gave me one herbal drink to take for 5 days,all in november. 1st of december a started taking pregnant care conception with extra folic acid and vit e. took that for 30days. during this period i discovered on one funny combo LEGEND AND CWAY MILK. grin grin (it helps ovulation) i took this combo like thrice in a week then banana recipe once in a week i also gave dh the recipe to drink. during my af in dec dh took his treatment for 7days. and my mum gave me another herbal drink for both of us to be taken immediatly after af. most importantly i prayed like never before,fasting and prayer i told God i need a miracle that will speak itself.and i also reduce my stress....all in all God came through for me,

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Congrats darling, may your testimony be permanent. Amen

Surulady:
It’s a BFP

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bumpercn: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Your health is priceless, without your health nothing much else can happen!

You do not have to be sick; our work is as much prevention as it is cure.
We support our you to achieve your health goals (as varied as they may be), through lifestyle and behavior changes.
Anything from losing weight, to gaining energy, to improving nutrition and controlling your blood pressure.
We listen to you. We are knowledgeable wellness experts , we mentor, inspire, guide and motivate you to make positive health choices.
It’s health care at it’s finest.

Most people know what they need to do to be healthy and reach their health goals, but are unable to just do it.
This where we as your health come in, we determine and navigate the factors preventing you from attaining your health goals so that you can achieve those goal.

Remember your health is everything without it nothing else is possible.
Do not wait a moment longer, contact us now!
Phone no. 08149712051 or 09070220907
Email: chidimma@proyouservices.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bumpercn: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
bumpercn:
Your health is priceless, without your health nothing much else can happen!

You do not have to be sick; our work is as much prevention as it is cure.
We support our you to achieve your health goals (as varied as they may be), through lifestyle and behavior changes.
Anything from losing weight, to gaining energy, to improving nutrition and controlling your blood pressure.
We listen to you. We are knowledgeable wellness experts , we mentor, inspire, guide and motivate you to make positive health choices.
It’s health care at it’s finest.

Most people know what they need to do to be healthy and reach their health goals, but are unable to just do it.
This where we as your health come in, we determine and navigate the factors preventing you from attaining your health goals so that you can achieve those goal.

Remember your health is everything without it nothing else is possible.
Do not wait a moment longer, contact us now!
Phone no. 08149712051 or 09070220907
Email: chidimma@proyouservices.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adisababa1234: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
please Dr in the house should please interpret this result for me.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
mumdd:
Hello sisters, I'm new here and so glad to find a forum like this, I have been TTC for 8 years and still trusting God.
I have been very discouraged for the past two years and I did not try anything atall, was just living my life but I recently got the courage to try again and fight it till I have my testimony in my hand.
I'm so happy we have a forum like this where we can share and encourage each other.
please I will need recommendations on hospitals and good doctors in Abuja that one can use and also any vitamins and stuff I can be using for now
Also, I'm looking at adoption, if anyone knows the procedure of legal adoption should please let me know.
God bless you all and grant your desires soonest, love u all

try national hospital Abuja,they have good doctors. And for the Adoption ,go to children home ,karu .DONT GIVE UP

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Flakky26:

try national hospital Abuja,they have good doctors. And for the Adoption ,go to children home ,karu .DONT GIVE UP

Thanks alot sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Surulady:
It’s a BFP

wow! congratulations sis.wishing u a very healthy nine months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Surulady:
Hello sis, congratulations once again, please see your doctor immediately and suggest to him to place u on progesterone (very important) also watch what u eat at this time, is well with u, the purging will stop in Jesus name, wishing u the very best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2019
I went to the hospital I was given bco folic acid pcm and ferrous am just confused
mumdd:

Hello sis, congratulations once again, please see your doctor immediately and suggest to him to place u on progesterone (very important) also watch what u eat at this time, is well with u, the purging will stop in Jesus name, wishing u the very best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Surulady:
I went to the hospital I was given bco folic acid pcm and ferrous am just confused

Sis, pls get the progesterone ursef, the earlier the better. You can try cyclogest, it's available in any pharmacy. You will carry to term in Jesus Name

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mercyjosh:

Sis, pls get the progesterone ursef, the earlier the better. You can try cyclogest, it's available in any pharmacy. You will carry to term in Jesus Name

the cyclogest , once u start it, should be continued till 3months/end of first trimester...thats when the placenta kicks in and starts nturally producing adequate amounts of progesterone.
a cheaper alternative, though less reliable is baby aspirin 81mg, its best used b4 u start spotting, if you are spotting already, cyclogest remains the best bet, act fast!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Surulady:
It’s a BFP

Congratulations mama. You shall carry to term in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hi mumihaja, please check your mail.......I sent you a pm. Thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ameen
Thank you ma will get that now
Mercyjosh:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.