Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5399789 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Thank you so much ma, will go for the cyclogest I really appreciate you all
shithapuns:

the cyclogest , once u start it, should be continued till 3months/end of first trimester...thats when the placenta kicks in and starts nturally producing adequate amounts of progesterone.
a cheaper alternative, though less reliable is baby aspirin 81mg, its best used b4 u start spotting, if you are spotting already, cyclogest remains the best bet, act fast!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Surulady:
I went to the hospital I was given bco folic acid pcm and ferrous am just confused
please go to the pharmacy and get it for yourself, some doctors don't care what happen, the progesterone is very safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 04, 2019
Hello People, sorry,it's going to be a lengthy post,want us all to learn from this please,i want to implore us all to be very careful when it comes to visiting Doctors and also it's good to make inquiries ourselves,dont let any Doctor push you into doing things you are not convinced of,remember,the joy of having Children is ours not the Doctors.
,The Hospital I use just changed their lead gynaecologist,i was at the hospital about two weeks ago because i went to complain to the Doctor about my scanty period,he saw my history and how I had a myomectomy early last year,he then said the wall of my enemies womb is partially closed as a result of one Endo scratching I did middle of last year,, hence the scanty period,i said wetin, from frying pan to fire,wall of womb closed bawo,it's not my portion in Jesus name.
I was already crying,he then said that's why conception has not occured that he will do a procedure for me the following day,enter into my womb and open the walls,,then place something in it,like for three months , the "something"is supposed to prevent conception from happening so that it will heal. then remove it after three months.
Despite my predicament,i asked him,Doctor isn't there some sort of test to confirm what you are saying,he said he is so sure,no need of testing,that it's HSG that can confirm it which might mean wasting of time..I told him okay,....
My dear sisters,i left the hospital in tears,i was now thinking,isnt it better to just confirm this thing ,I went to another hospital,saw a gynae,did Sonohsg and two TVs,lo and behold,nothing is wrong with my womb o,perfectly fine,no scarring,no adhesion,na my enemies womb close not mine.
That's how this Doctor would have made me do another mini operation ,without making proper investigations and placing something in me for three months that will not allow my twins come in time,infact I don't know if I should report him to the hospital management.just imagine ,I didn't try another hospital.
May God help we GTC women.Baby dust to us all

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Surulady:
It’s a BFP
God decides to give me a new song in 2019 I asked for it and I got it,what a might God..After 2 miscarriage in a year, serious infection...all I need now is prayers..

It’s a season of BFP it shall rain on every GTC mamas on this thread..

Halleluyah! Thank you Jesus! Congrats dear mama..You have been in my prayers and thoughts.. you shall carry this one to term and deliver safe. Jesus is with you! Rejoice!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2019
positivemummy2:
Hello People, sorry,it's going to be a lengthy post,want us all to learn from this please,i want to implore us all to be very careful when it comes to visiting Doctors and also it's good to make inquiries ourselves,dont let any Doctor push you into doing things you are not convinced of,remember,the joy of having Children is ours not the Doctors.
,The Hospital I use just changed their lead gynaecologist,i was at the hospital about two weeks ago because i went to complain to the Doctor about my scanty period,he saw my history and how I had a myomectomy early last year,he then said the wall of my enemies womb is partially closed as a result of one Endo scratching I did middle of last year,, hence the scanty period,i said wetin, from frying pan to fire,wall of womb closed bawo,it's not my portion in Jesus name.
I was already crying,he then said that's why conception has not occured that he will do a procedure for me the following day,enter into my womb and open the walls,,then place something in it,like for three months , the "something"is supposed to prevent conception from happening so that it will heal. then remove it after three months.
Despite my predicament,i asked him,Doctor isn't there some sort of test to confirm what you are saying,he said he is so sure,no need of testing,that it's HSG that can confirm it which might mean wasting of time..I told him okay,....
My dear sisters,i left the hospital in tears,i was now thinking,isnt it better to just confirm this thing ,I went to another hospital,saw a gynae,did Sonohsg and two TVs,lo and behold,nothing is wrong with my womb o,perfectly fine,no scarring,no adhesion,na my enemies womb close not mine.
That's how this Doctor would have made me do another mini operation ,without making proper investigations and placing something in me for three months that will not allow my twins come in time,infact I don't know if I should report him to the hospital management.just imagine ,I didn't try another hospital.

Imagine! Some of these doctors no know anything o..na trial and error. Thank God you were proactive..See sis, Your bfp is coming soon.you may want to change hospital if it's only that Gynae they have. After the myomectomy the body needs to heal. Its better to heal completely so that it will be ready to carry your precious lo without any complications.Just keep taking your routine prenatals. Vit. E, Folic acid, Maca Vitex n co. And prayers. Hold unto God. You will see that very soon it will click. We shall soon hear your testimony.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2019
positivemummy2:
All they care about is money and some of them are just so unprofessional... thank God you were smart

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2019
awww this brought tears to my eyes, thank you so much i really appreciate,may God meet you at the point of your need.Ameen
dbeauty:

Halleluyah! Thank you Jesus! Congrats dear mama..You have been in my prayers and thoughts.. you shall carry this one to term and deliver safe. Jesus is with you! Rejoice!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2019
ma'am i could not the cyclogest is there any other brand of progesterone i can take? thank you ma
Mercyjosh:

Sis, pls get the progesterone ursef, the earlier the better. You can try cyclogest, it's available in any pharmacy. You will carry to term in Jesus Name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2019
that was how i went to the hospital ystdy after telling the doctor my history and all i was expecting him to place me on supportive suppliment. lo and behold i was given appetizers. bco,ferrous,pcm,folic acid,ventolin. 10 tab each in a dispensing bag and charged me 3k.for 20mins i confused i just looked at the whole drugs and called the nurse that i have all the drugs at home i cant buy them again. na so i drop the drugs oo some doctors dont realy care all they want is the money... May God help us
positivemummy2:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyShadow(f): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2019

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2019
LadyShadow:
Morning mamas, it's been a while since I posted here.
BFP! BFP!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!
September 2018, I was tricked by a bold line and another faint line on the urine pt strip only for the period to come out two weeks afterwards, the thing vexed me ehn..
Late November /early December, I stumbled on a post on Facebook about a remedy for unexplained infertility, so, I followed the instruction (ewe akoko called fertility herb, bark of kolanut tree, garlic and omi dun, cooked and taken warm morning and night for two months) I took it for 10days and also placed dh on combo (cloves, garlic, ginger and turmeric) which he turned to his regular drink.. On 1st of January, the period came but it was scanty, saw it for two days and it made me wonder if the herb messed with my period.. on the 25th of January, spotting and the next day nothing so I planned to do a detox only to do a urine pt test and saw the bold and faint line again.. I rushed to the pharmacy, bought ten more strips and checked every hour, same result. I rushed to the lab the next day to do a blood test and it was confirmed positive..
Sperm spillage, no ovulation and watery sperm conquered, It can only be God..

Congratulation ma, wishing you a safe nine months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2019
congrats Mama!

LadyShadow:
BFP! BFP!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!
September 2018, I was tricked by a bold line and another faint line on the urine pt strip only for the period to come out two weeks afterwards, the thing vexed me ehn..
Late November /early December, I stumbled on a post on Facebook about a remedy for unexplained infertility, so, I followed the instruction (ewe akoko called fertility herb, bark of kolanut tree, garlic and omi dun, cooked and taken warm morning and night for two months) I took it for 10days and also placed dh on combo (cloves, garlic, ginger and turmeric) which he turned to his regular drink.. On 1st of January, the period came but it was scanty, saw it for two days and it made me wonder if the herb messed with my period.. on the 25th of January, spotting and the next day nothing so I planned to do a detox only to do a urine pt test and saw the bold and faint line again.. I rushed to the pharmacy, bought ten more strips and checked every hour, same result. I rushed to the lab the next day to do a blood test and it was confirmed positive..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2019
LadyShadow:
BFP! BFP!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations mama! Wishn u a successful pregnancy journey and safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
LadyShadow:
BFP! BFP!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, wishing you a smooth nine months and safe delivery in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Surulady:
ma'am i could not the cyclogest is there any other brand of progesterone i can take? thank you ma

You can get the cyclogest in any healthplus pharmacy. However, another progesterone you can use is Inj Primolut Depot. It's an injection so you need someone to administer it for you except you want to inject yourself.
Mamas pls suggest any alternate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Can i take the tablet ma?
Mercyjosh:

You can get the cyclogest in any healthplus pharmacy. However, another progesterone you can use is Inj Primolut Depot. It's an injection so you need someone to administer it for you except you want to inject yourself.
Mamas pls suggest any alternate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Congrats.....surulady and ladyshadow may the lord perfect your testimony ijn

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Congratulations mama. Lord we thank you

LadyShadow:
BFP! BFP!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
LadyShadow:
BFP! BFP!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!
Yes ! God is doing it, congratulations mama, we will all carry to term and deliver safely.
each and evryone here will testify soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
LadyShadow:
BFP! BFP!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Congratulations Surulady and LadyShadow. May you all carry to term and birth safely.

@ Surulady, please check another hospital. Best of luck.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Congratulations LadyShadow, your miracle shall be permanent, Amen.
We are next in line to testify as this is a fruitful February, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Congrats @LadyShadow. Wishing you a happy & healthy 9months journey.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Congratulations to all the mamas that got there new year bfp. You will all carry to term by God's grace. We are next in line for our testimony. Baby dust to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Surulady:

duphaston tablets. it's taken per oral
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
congratulations to the mamas that got their bfp.i pray for h & h in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by client: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Good day Mamahs. I greet everyone. Its been a long while.

Its a BFP from Ivf after the long trials. Thankful to God. I had to come back here because I learnt a lot while here. I had to leave due to so many frustrations. God has proven himself faithful above all.

Wish everyone their heart desires in the new year.
Thank you.

43 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
client:

Its a BFP from Ivf after the long trials. Thankful to God. I had to come back here because I learnt a lot while here. I had to leave due to so many frustrations. God has proven himself faithful above all.

Thank you.

Congratulations ma, may you carry it to full time

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Congrats Mama!

client:

Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Congratulations client. Wishing you a smooth journey and an easy birth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Congratulations mama. So happy for you and wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy journey that will culminate in a healthy bab(ies) in your arm.

Care to share what the challenge was? And where you had your successful ivf cycle?

client:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
client:

Thank you.
congratulations mama and Glory be to God... have smooth 8 months and safe delivery in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.