Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408061 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
labasulla:

Yes. DH bought it for me at Agege but it was N600.
Its a herbal mixture from Ghana can't vouched for the effectiveness because the fibroids where still there.

N600 shocked
Imagine d huge difference. This Jumia people self, na was for them ooo!
Thanks for your input dear. I just decided to try this aidan combo to know if it's really effective as people claim. Started taking it from CD1 and am now in CD8. I went to scan b4 i started taking it. So, I will check through scan to know if it's really working. But d combo sabi make person lekpa joor undecided

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
labasulla:

Yes.

Mama, it seems u were trying to reach me but I couldn't see your mail. Kindly contact me through tripletwins222@gmail.com. Pls, let me know when u get it so that I can take it down.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
@bunmi111 please do as adviced by your fellow mama. Go for surgery and take out those fibroids. Mine was pretty small when i noticed in 2014 and i vowed never to go under the knife as i was very scared and looked for "natural shrinker" and i stopped eating so many food that increases fibroids. I lost so much weight and looked sick but guess what, it grew bigger over the years, from 3 small fibriods to 3 large fibroids and 15 small ones. My stomach looked like i was 25 weeks pregnant as the doctor described it. And she said when she brought out my uterus, it looked like a tree with many branches.

I did the surgery in Nov 2017 cos i was fed up and was encouraged by mamas in this forum who had done it and gave detailed description of the surgery and healing process.

My dear you are not alone in this battle. Please take it out before it grows to block your tubes. You will be fine and take that fear out of you. Pray for Gods Grace and Strength. You have to be physically and psychologically ready for this. Leave it to God as see as you will come out victorious!!!!!

10 months post surgery, i got pregnant. So please take it out i beg you. It important not to look at money when you want to do the surgery. Please please get experienced surgeon preferably Gynecological surgeon. The doctor that did my surgery is one of the Gynecological Consultants in LASUTH. When i went to Lasuth to do it, there surgery book was fillef up and was asked to come back in. 2018 and book but i have decided to do it in Nov 2017. I did it at one of the Consultants private clinic. It was pretty expensive but my mind was made up. I travelled to Holy Family Clinic, in Owerri when i was looking for the doctor that will do it but i didbt do it there cos my instincts said no.

Mama, it is well. You will carry your baby as am carrying mine and can't wait to meet her. Just do as advised please. FEAR NOT!!!!!

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tripletwins222:

N600 shocked
Imagine d huge difference. This Jumia people self, na was for them ooo!
Thanks for your input dear. I just decided to try this aidan combo to know if it's really effective as people claim. Started taking it from CD1 and am now in CD8. I went to scan b4 i started taking it. So, I will check through scan to know if it's really working. But d combo sabi make person lekpa joor undecided

And am looking for what will make me slim and that will not affect me to conceive and i have big tommy please what can i take?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mamas you are in my prayers everyday!!!! Dont give up hope, hang on cos your miracle baby is close! You shall carry your babies!!! You shall be victorious!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
swtbiddy:
What test did you do? Go for laparascopy for proper diagnosis. I was told I had endometriosis last year because I was experiencing almost all the symptoms, but during hysterolaparascopy it was discovered I had polyps and not endometriosis

Thanx for your response. I really do not know the test he did. He collected my blood and when i went back for the result, he then told me its endometroisis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
missyblissy:
@nneejima please do as adviced by your fellow mama. Go for surgery and take out those fibroids. Mine was pretty small when i noticed in 2014 and i vowed never to go under the knife as i was very scared and looked for "natural shrinker" and i stopped eating so many food that increases fibroids. I lost so much weight and looked sick but guess what, it grew bigger over the years, from 3 small fibriods to 3 large fibroids and 15 small ones. My stomach looked like i was 25 weeks pregnant as the doctor described it. And she said when she brought out my uterus, it looked like a tree with many branches.

I did the surgery in Nov 2017 cos i was fed up and was encouraged by mamas in this forum who had done it and gave detailed description of the surgery and healing process.

My dear you are not alone in this battle. Please take it out before it grows to block your tubes. You will be fine and take that fear out of you. Pray for Gods Grace and Strength. You have to be physically and psychologically ready for this. Leave it to God as see as you will come out victorious!!!!!

10 months post surgery, i got pregnant. So please take it out i beg you. It important not to look at money when you want to do the surgery. Please please get experienced surgeon preferably Gynecological surgeon. The doctor that did my surgery is one of the Gynecological Consultants in LASUTH. When i went to Lasuth to do it, there surgery book was fillef up and was asked to come back in. 2018 and book but i have decided to do it in Nov 2017. I did it at one of the Consultants private clinic. It was pretty expensive but my mind was made up. I travelled to Holy Family Clinic, in Owerri when i was looking for the doctor that will do it but i didbt do it there cos my instincts said no.

Mama, it is well. You will carry your baby as am carrying mine and can't wait to meet her. Just do as advised please. FEAR NOT!!!!!

it's not me that has fibroid oooo, I was advising her too to do surgery & remove it than looking for natural remedies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Destinyleads:

Thank you for responding to this topic, it has really been a great concern to me. I have heard people say there is alternative method to treat fibroid, a woman even attested to seeing who her fibroid was treated without surgery. But I'm yet to confirm all this. Until I experience it ... please mama you said you have seen fibroid shrink and break out. Please can you share with me . Right now I need all information to help me through this journey..
Thx

If the fibriods is in seedling state, maybe it will shrink but if its not i will advise you not to waste your money cos some of these herbs tend to increases the fibriods in size. I am a living testimony. Please make hare while the sun shines.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
nneejima:

it's not me that has fibroid oooo, I was advising her too to do surgery & remove it than looking for natural remedies.

Sorry for quoting you nne. I have copied the right moniker
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iwillrejoice: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
mumzara:

Thanx for your response. I really do not know the test he did. He collected my blood and when i went back for the result, he then told me its endometroisis

Endometriosis cannot be be diagnosed by blood test alone. A laparoscopic investigation has to be done for more accurate results. Pls obtain second opinion elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Trippleblessing:

What's your location ma
dalemo after shop rite ota
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
swtbiddy:
What test did you do? Go for laparascopy for proper diagnosis. I was told I had endometriosis last year because I was experiencing almost all the symptoms, but during hysterolaparascopy it was discovered I had polyps and not endometriosis

THE POLYPS WERE CUT OFF DURING HYSTERESCOPY??, any tips for them not to regrow again?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Sunxylove:
Good morning mamas, please is it normal to spot blood on day 12 of the cycle also happened on day 10 then stopd withn few hours den startd again today very light spot only wen i wipe.
Its normal for some people. Its called Ovulation spotting. It happens as a result if Ovulation. I've experienced it once.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:20am On Mar 20, 2019
Destinyleads:

Thank you for responding to this topic, it has really been a great concern to me. I have heard people say there is alternative method to treat fibroid, a woman even attested to seeing who her fibroid was treated without surgery. But I'm yet to confirm all this. Until I experience it ... please mama you said you have seen fibroid shrink and break out. Please can you share with me . Right now I need all information to help me through this journey..
Thx

Start with your diet Mama
Replace one meal with strictly fruits.
When it's time to take anything carbohydrates, drink plenty water and be full first before you start, the purpose is to eat less.
Blend smoothies ,add ginger alot in anything you are taking.

You see Sugar...run and keep running. Junks, red meat, bread.etc. let go

If you can get guava and soursop leaves.
Boil them and take the water often. The leaves are anti Tumour.
Stay alkaline. Google ways to do that.

There is no way fibroid will not shrink. The only thing is that it's gradual. It's not like surgery .

Let me attach evidence of an example of one that is working with me

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labasulla(f): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Mama, it seems u were trying to reach me but I couldn't see your mail. Kindly contact me through tripletwins222@gmail.com. Pls, let me know when u get it so that I can take it down.

I wanted to ask if you would need the herb mixture because DH was at Agege as at then.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Horlar2019: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duac: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Test shows am ok,can I take vitamin b6 and fertile aid to boost Fertility.somone should please answer.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
duac:
Test shows am ok,can I take vitamin b6 and fertile aid to boost Fertility.somone should please answer.thanks

Yes!
You can take both together but b6 is better taken after ovulation as it increases progesterone while on 2ww. Fertile aid can be taken throughout d cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
labasulla:

I wanted to ask if you would need the herb mixture because DH was at Agege as at then.

OK dear, thanks for your kindness.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lankesolanke: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bumperno4: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
nice post
Arlington:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Destinyleads(f): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Roseey0:

Start with your diet Mama
Replace one meal with strictly fruits.
When it's time to take anything carbohydrates, drink plenty water and be full first before you start, the purpose is to eat less.
Blend smoothies ,add ginger alot in anything you are taking.

You see Sugar...run and keep running. Junks, red meat, bread.etc. let go

If you can get guava and soursop leaves.
Boil them and take the water often. The leaves are anti Tumour.
Stay alkaline. Google ways to do that.

There is no way fibroid will not shrink. The only thing is that it's gradual. It's not like surgery .

Let me attach evidence of an example of one that is working with me

OK Roseey0 .. thanks so much for this info. I will try what I can while waiting for my appointment, I pray it goes away. Thank you so much and baby dust to all of us gtc mamas.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lankesolanke:
Mamas,pls is this positive or negative for ovulation.thank you
Negative ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kweenkong(f): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kweenkong(f): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=kweenkong post=76829120]Hello Everyone,

Please i need help , did a fibroid removal surgery last month and the Dr said my tubes were totally blocked , note that i have had 2 miscarriages in the space of 3 years . The Dr suggested IVF, but can deal because of the cost .

I know in this forum i have read suggestions on how to deal with blocked tubes : Castor oil massage, serraptase and wombenzye , and also a pearl that you insert, cant remember the name . I need more suggestions and the order in which i should start and other information i might need.

We will all carry our babies according to the promises of God .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lusco(f): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gudevenin mama, how long after surgery did u start TTC n after it Wat did u take n do to prevent scaring n adhesion. I ve bin booked for surgery next week. �for miracle healing tho.
missyblissy:
@bunmi111 please do as adviced by your fellow mama. Go for surgery and take out those fibroids. Mine was pretty small when i noticed in 2014 and i vowed never to go under the knife as i was very scared and looked for "natural shrinker" and i stopped eating so many food that increases fibroids. I lost so much weight and looked sick but guess what, it grew bigger over the years, from 3 small fibriods to 3 large fibroids and 15 small ones. My stomach looked like i was 25 weeks pregnant as the doctor described it. And she said when she brought out my uterus, it looked like a tree with many branches.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
lusco:
Gudevenin mama, how long after surgery did u start TTC n after it Wat did u take n do to prevent scaring n adhesion. I ve bin booked for surgery next week. �for miracle healing tho.

The doctor said i should start ttc 6 months post surgery cos of the many fibriods and stitches that was done to aviod having a ruptured uterus. I started 5 months post surgery. It depends on how many fibroids and how it was done.

Some mamas recommeded serrapeptase to take after the surgery to aviod scaring and adhesions. I didnot take the drug though maybe that's why i have keloids on my cs scar. It may have prevented it but what do i know.

Some mamas started ttc after 3 months post surgery.

Healing process depends on you. I left the clinic at 2 days after the surgery. The nurse informed me that if i want to leave the hospital fast i need to be strong. But thats not all. I was at home 2 weeks plua before i resumed work.

Don't worry just go with faith, believe that all has been taken care of by God. You shall be victorious mama!!!!

Surgery Healing

Response from one mama after the surgery

Oh that's good to know.. Six months? Hmmm..thats far. 
Hmmm..itching? When did you start bathung fully? when was the covering removed?Cos you are supposed to clean your body with towel and water for about 2 weeks after the surgery.

Also even when you bathe you should dab the spot dry.

Hope you are taking loads of fruits? That was what helped me really.. Watermelon, orange, kiwi, plum, apple, cuccumber etc.I took so much orange ehn..lol..but it helped me as it contains vit C and Vitamin C is very important in the recovery process. You can buy the tablets also..

Also hope you have changed your diet Sis? No more white rice. Eat brown rice..eat freah vegetables cabbage, carrot, parsley, lettuce ... Eat beans, fish. no more meat..and on Drinks, cut off soft drinks and co.. Drink lots of water.

Eat Vegetables o..plenty of it.Ugwu, waterleaf etc.. all these will aid your fast healing. And you won't have to wait till 6 months before you are cleared.
Your BFP is loading..

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lankesolanke: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lankesolanke:
Pls is this positive or negative for ovulation..i did this today ,I posted the one for ystrday earlier Thanks mamas

Yes mama, it's positive, oyyaaa start baby dancing grin grin grin I wish you all the best. Also try this cough syrup Robitussin, or any cough syrup that has expectorant on it, it will help a lot with cervical mucus. Take if for 4 days only.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
iwillrejoice:

Endometriosis cannot be be diagnosed by blood test alone. A laparoscopic investigation has to be done for more accurate results. Pls obtain second opinion elsewhere.

Thank you but please what is laparoscopic investigation and how is it being carried out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adexmerry: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2019
please help.. I've been on vit b6 since day after ovulation now I'm seeing white creamy discharge since cd19 no smell and no itching.. my breast has been a bit heavier than normal and my period is in 5 days.i thought the discharge could be sign of early pregnancy so I took a home pregnancy test this morning it came out negative.. has Anyone experienced this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bunmi111: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Please what causes cramps after menstruation, blood has stop flowing but feeling cramps

(1) (2) (3) ... (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.