Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405571 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Good morning my people!

I intend to go for HSG tomorrow but am scared as I heard it's really painful. Only d heavy name alone gets me scared not to talk of d process. The sonographer said I would be given ibuprofen or paracetamol before d process. I also want to do HVS that same tomorrow but before HSG. Pls mamas, is it advisable to do HVS and HSG same day?

Pls, your opinion on this is urgently needed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Adexmerry:
please help.. I've been on vit b6 since day after ovulation now I'm seeing white creamy discharge since cd19 no smell and no itching.. my breast has been a bit heavier than normal and my period is in 5 days.i thought the discharge could be sign of early pregnancy so I took a home pregnancy test this morning it came out negative.. has Anyone experienced this?

It's normal dear. The heavy or sensitive breast can be a sign of early pregnancy or impending period as both have d same symptoms. As for d white discharge, I usually notice it after ovulation and I think it only signifies that ovulation period has passed and d body is preparing for either pregnancy or menstruation. Pls, just relax your mind, don't be too anxious to test until after u missed ur period to avoid depression. Worryless dear, u shall laugh very soon.
Sending loads of baby dust to u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2019
Hi Mama, The cramps could be from the fibroids.......most likely

Pele...... you can try a hot water bottle/castor oil massage on your lower abdomen to help relieve it since your AF is over. It helped me a couple of times because at some point I was literally in pain throughout my cycle.

All the best.....

bunmi111:
Please what causes cramps after menstruation, blood has stop flowing but feeling cramps
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2019
Hi Mama, not sure about doing HVS and HSG on the same day ......considering that HVS is to check for infections and the process of HSG could aggravate things God forbid there's anything.

I took a garlic/clove/tumeric combo during AF till the day before the HSG.

But if you are sure there are no indications of any infection, then I will say go for it but please ask if they will give you antibiotics to use after for a couple of days ( I was given capsules to use for 3 days, twice daily).....that's more important.

All the best!

Tripletwins222:
Good morning my people!

I intend to go for HSG tomorrow but am scared as I heard it's really painful. Only d heavy name alone gets me scared not to talk of d process. The sonographer said I would be given ibuprofen or paracetamol before d process. I also want to do HVS that same tomorrow but before HSG. Pls mamas, is it advisable to do HVS and HSG same day?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Destinyleads(f): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2019
Hello mama's , please for the mama's that did myomectomy, how much was the cost for the surgery please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good morning my people!

Have you checked for infection? because it is not good to have infection before going for it,
You should be done in less then 10min with the HSG, try as much as possible to be clam and picture it that you are cleaning the place for your baby to come in and take his or her rightful position (that was what the radiologist told me and it did the magic for me) and if at any point in time you start feeling any form of pain just breath in and breath out cos it also helps. wishing you a painless HSG.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bunmi111: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2019
Alright thanks ma
Thehomemaker:

Hi Mama, The cramps could be from the fibroids.......most likely

Pele...... you can try a hot water bottle/castor oil massage on your lower abdomen to help relieve it since your AF is over. It helped me a couple of times because at some point I was literally in pain throughout my cycle.

All the best.....

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Destinyleads:
Hello mama's , please for the mama's that did myomectomy, how much was the cost for the surgery please.
It is the hospital that will determine the amount to pay, but you can budget from 100k - 700k it all depend on the hospital and location.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2019
COPIED
Just saw this on Facebook now and i thought i should share with you mamas
Do you have strong infection or trying to get pregnant ? Read carefully :

WHAT IS COMBO?

Combo means combination and it is the mixture of herbs like Turmeric (Tale pupa), Ginger, Garlic and Clove (zobo pepper) to solve one or two issues in our body....

WHAT DOES COMBO DO??
1. It works for infections especially long time infections.
2. Weight reduction especially the tommy areas.
3. Cycle correction especially scanty and ceased period.
4. Sex and libido booster.

PREPARATION
Peel off the back of the Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric. Cut them into small sizes and wash with clean water. Then soak all the ingredients in a container like eva water add the cloves, Let it stay for 3days.

DOSAGE
Take half a glass first thing in the morning before meals and last thing at night before going to bed.

WHAT AMOUNT OF INGREDIENTS SHOULD I USE?
Turmeric #100
Cloves #50
Ginger #50
Garlic #50
Booni #50
Water 75cl eva water
Note: All your ingredients should be fresh

HOW LONG CAN I TAKE COMBO?
Take combo for one week and observe your system, if you are not satisfied, soak another portion and take for another 7days and stop.

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE COMBO?
1. For trying to conceive mothers, take during your period.
2. When you are not on drugs or other medications.

WHO CAN TAKE COMBO?
1. Male and female
2. Children above the ages of 16
3. For children below 16, dilute the combo with water twice as you would add water when preparing for adult, give them two teaspoons.
4. Singles
5. TTC mothers (Trying to conceive).
6. Couples wanting to boost their sexual libido.

CONTRAINDICATIONS
Do not take during your ovulation period or most fertile period.

WHO SHOULDN'T TAKE COMBO?
1. Pregnant women
2. Nursing mothers
3. Ulcer patient
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THE INGREDIENTS ABOVE, PLEASE KINDLY DISCONTINUE IMMEDIATELY...

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2019
mumzara:

Thank you but please what is laparoscopic investigation and how is it being carried out.
Laparoscopy is a procedure that involves using a small telescope-like instrument called a laparoscope to view the inside of the abdomen and/or pelvis. Laparoscopy can be performed as an investigation to see what might be causing certain problems, such as pelvic pain or infertility. Hope dis helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lankesolanke: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2019
Why not try this preseed ?
LovethYem:
hello Mama in house a sister introduce this place to me have been trying to conceive for more than 2 years please help me what can i take? have done all test am perfectly okay even my husband but there is something Doctor said when i did laparoscopic, they cant see the end of my tube. Please can this cause delay? Also my period is irregular i mean it doesnt come the same date its either 26days ,27days ,28days,29days and at the end of year Nov and Dec it will be 30days have observe it for two years now. Please help me out tell me what to do. Doctor recommend clomid to me but am scare to take it cos it has ones cause me cyst it was God that heal me so am afraid of taking it again. Today is 6th day of my period can i still take it or not? what can i take now that am near to my ovulation? Please help this shame and disgrace is much my mother inlaw is close to 70 and my husband is the only child she needs grand child amd am 38 please mama help me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tabithababy(f): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2019
4realwoman:
COPIED
Just saw this on Facebook now and i thought i should share with you mamas
Do you have strong infection or trying to get pregnant ? Read carefully :

WHAT IS COMBO?

Combo means combination and it is the mixture of herbs like Turmeric (Tale pupa), Ginger, Garlic and Clove (zobo pepper) to solve one or two issues in our body....

WHAT DOES COMBO DO??
1. It works for infections especially long time infections.
2. Weight reduction especially the tommy areas.
3. Cycle correction especially scanty and ceased period.
4. Sex and libido booster.

PREPARATION
Peel off the back of the Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric. Cut them into small sizes and wash with clean water. Then soak all the ingredients in a container like eva water add the cloves, Let it stay for 3days.

DOSAGE
Take half a glass first thing in the morning before meals and last thing at night before going to bed.

WHAT AMOUNT OF INGREDIENTS SHOULD I USE?
Turmeric #100
Cloves #50
Ginger #50
Garlic #50
Booni #50
Water 75cl eva water
Note: All your ingredients should be fresh

HOW LONG CAN I TAKE COMBO?
Take combo for one week and observe your system, if you are not satisfied, soak another portion and take for another 7days and stop.

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE COMBO?
1. For trying to conceive mothers, take during your period.
2. When you are not on drugs or other medications.

WHO CAN TAKE COMBO?
1. Male and female
2. Children above the ages of 16
3. For children below 16, dilute the combo with water twice as you would add water when preparing for adult, give them two teaspoons.
4. Singles
5. TTC mothers (Trying to conceive).
6. Couples wanting to boost their sexual libido.

CONTRAINDICATIONS
Do not take during your ovulation period or most fertile period.

WHO SHOULDN'T TAKE COMBO?
1. Pregnant women
2. Nursing mothers
3. Ulcer patient
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THE INGREDIENTS ABOVE, PLEASE KINDLY DISCONTINUE IMMEDIATELY...

kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good morning my people!

I just did a HSG this morning (2 hrs ago), I'm still lying down to rest.
My sister, it is painful!!! But bearable considering that the benefits far outweighs the pain. Ant it's just for about 10 minutes.
I didn't take any drugs and still haven't, but I'm fine now & no pain anymore.
You can take the drugs you were advised to take.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Adexmerry:
please help.. I've been on vit b6 since day after ovulation now I'm seeing white creamy discharge since cd19 no smell and no itching.. my breast has been a bit heavier than normal and my period is in 5 days.i thought the discharge could be sign of early pregnancy so I took a home pregnancy test this morning it came out negative.. has Anyone experienced this?

Home PT most times won't show you anything this early, wait till after ur missed period or the day of expected period. I pray it's a BFP loading for you kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mummytwins42:
dalemo after shop rite ota

I was thinking I can help you buy both from idumota if you are close by then bring it to you but sango is far ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Trippleblessing:

I was thinking I can help you buy both from idumota if you are close by then bring it to you but sango is far ooo

Mama, you didn't respond to my mail....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Pele..... It will end in praise! Amen

Lots of baby dust to you.

Truechic:

My sister, it is painful!!! But bearable considering that the benefits far outweighs the pain. Ant it's just for about 10 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lusco(f): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kkk tank u mama!
missyblissy:

The doctor said i should start ttc 6 months post surgery cos of the many fibriods and stitches that was done to aviod having a ruptured uterus. I started 5 months post surgery. It depends on how many fibroids and how it was done.

Some mamas recommeded serrapeptase to take after the surgery to aviod scaring and adhesions. I didnot take the drug though maybe that's why i have keloids on my cs scar. It may have prevented it but what do i know.

Some mamas started ttc after 3 months post surgery.

Healing process depends on you. I left the clinic at 2 days after the surgery. The nurse informed me that if i want to leave the hospital fast i need to be strong. But thats not all. I was at home 2 weeks plua before i resumed work.

Don't worry just go with faith, believe that all has been taken care of by God. You shall be victorious mama!!!!

Surgery Healing

Response from one mama after the surgery

Oh that's good to know.. Six months? Hmmm..thats far. 
Hmmm..itching? When did you start bathung fully? when was the covering removed?Cos you are supposed to clean your body with towel and water for about 2 weeks after the surgery.

Also even when you bathe you should dab the spot dry.

Hope you are taking loads of fruits? That was what helped me really.. Watermelon, orange, kiwi, plum, apple, cuccumber etc.I took so much orange ehn..lol..but it helped me as it contains vit C and Vitamin C is very important in the recovery process. You can buy the tablets also..

Also hope you have changed your diet Sis? No more white rice. Eat brown rice..eat freah vegetables cabbage, carrot, parsley, lettuce ... Eat beans, fish. no more meat..and on Drinks, cut off soft drinks and co.. Drink lots of water.

Eat Vegetables o..plenty of it.Ugwu, waterleaf etc.. all these will aid your fast healing. And you won't have to wait till 6 months before you are cleared.
Your BFP is loading..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good morning my people!

Is not as painful as you imagined ooo the trick is just be calm and focus and clear your mind about what it would feel like once the dye is injected with the cather you will feel the pain more like menstral pain and when they get the shot you are good to go
but been uneasy can delay the process

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Trippleblessing:

wow and I went to idumota few weeks back, chai
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thehomemaker:
Hi Mama, not sure about doing HVS and HSG on the same day ......considering that HVS is to check for infections and the process of HSG could aggravate things God forbid there's anything.

I took a garlic/clove/tumeric combo during AF till the day before the HSG.

But if you are sure there are no indications of any infection, then I will say go for it but please ask if they will give you antibiotics to use after for a couple of days ( I was given capsules to use for 3 days, twice daily).....that's more important.

All the best!

Thanks a lot mama. To be honest with u, d doctor/gynae didn't request for HVS, I just thought it would help so as to know if there's any infection. He only request for hormonal tests and HSG. I started taking Aidan combo, guava and soursop leaves since CD1 till date but planning to stop tonight. I don't think I will do d HVS again but hubby will go for SFA+culture.
As for d antibiotic, I will ask them about it. Pls, what are d names of d antibiotics given to u and d dosages?

4realwoman:
Have you checked for infection? because it is not good to have infection before going for it,
You should be done in less then 10min with the HSG, try as much as possible to be clam and picture it that you are cleaning the place for your baby to come in and take his or her rightful position (that was what the radiologist told me and it did the magic for me) and if at any point in time to start feeling any form of pain just breath in and breath out cos it also helps. wishing you a painless HSG.

Amen!
Thanks s lot our dear mama Kamsi. Hope our prince is bouncing? My doctor didn't request for infection test and my next appointment with him is on April 1st. I will do u said.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Destinyleads:

It depends on where you want to do the surgery. The range is from 150,000 to 600,000. It depends on the size, location of the fibriods and the hospital. Mine Colleague that did hers at the same hospital i didnt mine paid 350k but i paid 600k. Her own was inside in the womb so the took it out through her virgina and she had to expand her cervix for her. But mine was very big and my cervix was blocked by the fibriods, so she did cs to take it out.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thehomemaker:
Pele..... It will end in praise! Amen

Lots of baby dust to you.

Thanks mama. Amen smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good morning my people!

Just relax, I was so scared when going for mine and even went with dh incase I can't get back home by myself but it was painless, and I didn't take any drug. All the best and lots of baby dust to you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Truechic:

Wow! Sorry for d pain but am happy for u sis. So, we're in this together. I wanted going for it today being CD10 but later changed my mind. I pray for a better result for both of us. My dear, I have summoned courage to bear d pain. If a woman can bear labour pains that last for hours or even days, why won't I endure this one that won't last up to 20mins? If it's a price I have to pay to achieve my BFP, I will gladly pay it.

Wishn u all d best in your quest for BFP.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
awesomemrs:

Mama, you didn't respond to my mail....
I have responded ma. I did that early this morning ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nicejo:

Just relax, I was so scared when going for mine and even went with dh incase I can't get back home by myself but it was painless, and I didn't take any drug. All the best and lots of baby dust to you.

Thanks dear. Hmmmm! E be like say na only me never do this thing oo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
motic2:

Is not as painful as you imagined ooo the trick is just be calm and focus and clear your mind about what it would feel like once the dye is injected with the cather you will feel the pain more like menstral pain and when they get the shot and u are good to go
but been uneasy can delay the process.

Thanks a lot our own mama. I will adhere to what u said. Hope you're bouncing with your lo(s)? Wishn u successful journey to motherhood and a safe landing in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
A beautiful day to all fruitful mamas' in the house. Congratulations to all those that have gotten their bfp and for us still waiting, i know that God will make it beautiful at His appointed time.

Let us not be weary because in due season, we shall announce our bfp and carry our babies in our arms in Jesus name.
Love y'all cool kiss

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
Destinyleads:

I heard it depends on d hospital but when I made an enquiry about d cost at Mother and Child Care, First gate, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos, they told me it costs N88,500 excluding d drugs. I made further enquiry about it when I visited Badagry General Hospital and was told it costs N54,500 exluding d drugs. I'm just wondering why some hospitals charge very higher than others.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Destinyleads(f): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
missyblissy:

It depends on where you want to do the surgery. The range is from 150,000 to 600,000. It depends on the size, location of the fibriods and the hospital. Mine Colleague that did hers at the same hospital i didnt mine paid 350k but i paid 600k. Her own was inside in the womb so the took it out through her virgina and she had to expand her cervix for her. But mine was very big and my cervix was blocked by the fibriods, so she did cs to take it out.
thank you so much mama this is really very helpful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.