Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401226 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
Henceforth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nk(f): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
HawtMummie: @nk u are welcome, ur stay here won't be long IJN

Fasting from Monday ba? Cos I dey ready anyhow. Conceiving mode activated!

Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
@ all , yestd was cd19, I noticed a brown tinged ewcm.I don't know if it was blood. Am currently on metformin 1500mg & vit b6 600mg daily. My doc prescribed it 4 anovulation. But in all sha I still bd ontop incase it was ovulation bleeding.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
gloriousGod: Lord may your name be praised ! Thank you for visiting this thread, thank you for many more bfp's to come. I thank God that my sisters that will never loose their day of visitation. Congrats to the latest mums on their bfps.

Lord I pray that by this time next year everyone here waiting on God would have migrated to the pregnancy board, they will only come here to encourage new members that are yet to join this forum with their testimonies.
Amen! It is done! BFPs go over plenty this May in Jesus name!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
Enaeni
kaynee
wannabeamum
Doublebls
Beetle
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
bededlolo
Gr8babe
Uteh
Tbaby4real
Slimphemmie
funkybaybee
Globusacb
Mrskemi09
Nguf
Greenfruits
mummyf
Loliporp
July16th
Onyekaogu
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Udoka
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
dreamsinbc
seacrest
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2
waistbead
Opelistic
berrybass
amazon
goldenbaby
merciful
sazyn
Bloomingbuds
Igabe
Moyinoluwa83
uzoo
Nk

ok here's a song by Vashawn Mitchell "BE FRUITFUL" its one of my favorites, you can just say the words and key into them if its not familiar:
God has a plan with you in mind, for you to be fruitful and multiply
He knows your ending, before your beginning
Don't be dismayed, its only delayed
Its not only your time, but your turn
God has a plan with you in mind, for you to be fruitful and multiply
He knows your ending, before your beginning
Don't be dismayed, its only delayed
God's plan for you, shall come to pass
Just wait and see, you'll be alright [2x]
Be fruitful, multiply
I speak blessings, in your life
I speak blessings
On your life
Multiply, multiply, multiply, multiply, multiply
Be fruitful and multiply

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
it is well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@doublebls,glad u feel much better its well,always try to be happy no matter the problem.
@all ,heheehee,werin I go do na?I cannot comman wanna gonna carry last na,lol. Amin to d prayers,bur as for quadruplet,back to sender*ntoin*
@caropy,tanx for d info,may God help u in ur troubled times too.
@berrybass,God will answer your prayers.amin. Donno what to advice,bur maybe u should try calling him,if his number aint going through,send him messages,apologise,pet him(sweetheart,please come back home,home is not same without you,I'm sorry if I offended u,please forgive me,I love u still).
Sleep e af reach ooo,*yawning*may God almighty reveal to us the direction we should take to solve our problems. Amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
@safe06 tanks dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
@ Berrybass pele, I hope he comes back soon. TTC is a trying period. For all our troubles, may God give us double.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
@berrybass, is his phone on? Tell him you can't sleep. For whatever the problem was, tell him you're sorry (apart from if he beat you oh! That one no follow). Tell him to let you know that he's okay. Did you go to his office today? If you didn't, and he doesn't come home today (God forbid!), go to his office tomorrow. Don't go in o! Send a card or note from the gate to him. Pour out your heart and soul to him. Whatever happens, don't bring up the issue with him...it is well with you, you hear? As soon as he comes home, please refer to Safe06's seduction 101 manual. Hugssssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 5:20am On Apr 30, 2013
@berrybass honeylistic darlinglistic sweetylistic. it is wel wit u my sis. my sisters here av said it all. may God giv u wisdom to handle the situation and ur prayers has been answered. the month of may is ur month. i lv u sis (hugsssssssss)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 5:45am On Apr 30, 2013
@berrybass be good okay, it is well with you. TTC time is a trying time for dh too, please makesure you own your home(be ontop of the situation all the time). May God keep your home happy and make your family multiply thru you. In this month of may, we shall rejoice together. Pele, take a deep breath...........safe06 manual is the best at this time oooo.
@ all......hello sisters I'm back to my happy mood.....devil is a liar. Tonight prayer.......let's goooo sisters, we should all be ready oooo please and also inform our dh to join us. Love you all......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2013
Baba God, we thank you for all the glorious bfps on this thread. We thank you for our sisters that have put to bed. Baba God, we also say thank you for all the forthcoming bfps because we know you have done it.

@all, una do well. May God continue to bless you all.

@Safe06, ride on, my sis. Nothing do you. Lol.

@caropy, Thank you for your concern. Abeg, no forget to post the details.

@nictos, Bia, come complete your gist. Abi, na thriller ni? The suspense na die. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2013
cd 1. i refused to b annoyed.the joy of the lord is my strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2013
Luke 1:45-55
And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord."

46 And Mary said,
"My soul magnifies the Lord,
47  and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48  for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant.
For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed;
49  for he who is mighty has done great things for me,
and holy is his name.
50  And his mercy is for those who fear him
from generation to generation.
51  He has shown strength with his arm;
he has scattered the proud in the thoughts of their hearts;
52  he has brought down the mighty from their thrones
and exalted those of humble estate;
53  he has filled the hungry with good things,
and the rich he has sent away empty.
54  He has helped his servant Israel,
in remembrance of his mercy,
55  as he spoke to our fathers,
to Abraham and to his offspring forever."

You might be saying 'How can this thing be seeing the medical diagnosis given'?
But see vr45 that says blessed is she who believed that God will fulfil what He promised. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise.
The difference between the visitation of Mary and Zechariah is that while Mary asked the angel its possibility, she believed. Zechariah who had been praying still did not believe when He was told His prayers had been answered <Luke 1:13 & 18>.

We have prayed and fasted, we are fasting again today, let's start with praises using Mary's song above. Let's thank Him for His mercy, victory and favour.
Many who had less medical diagnosis than this didn't make it or could not even sustain their marriages.
Appreciate God today and watch God move in our favour.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=Alwaystrue][color=#006600]Luke 1:45-55
And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord."

thank you Lord for your word and for all promises fulfilled
HALLELUIAH
thank you Father for your daughter, Alwaystrue. may ur NAME alone be praised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2013
@chi16, dreamin, moyo thanks girls. may God make dis may 2 b our month oF our bfp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2013
@Tbaby thanks dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2013
@berrybass, dat is the thing with men.when you ignore their mistakes guilty conscience kicks in.its well with your home.
@alwaystrue,u are on point.generations will call us blessed b4 dis year runs out in jesus name.people will look at us and say'God really loves this woman' in jesus name.amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2013
favored gal:

I agree, best to get rid of the ring, to be safe. You will testify IJN

Please tell Omonika baba its nt d ring. She definitely has a spirit husband and is wearing her matrimonial ring on top of the spiritual husband ring. Let her go for a rejoinder deliverance asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2013
berrybass: @chi16, dreamin, moyo thanks girls u guys are too much. Dh came home last time, I welcome him gave him his food & I went 2 bed o. He came dey rob me asking me 2 4give him, I told him 2 4get it & we bd o as I no wetin I dey fine na. may God make dis may 2 b our month of bfp .

wowwww, berrybass
that was romantic, hmmmmmm
you are truly a virtuous woman, keep it up dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2013
That's it Berrybass, its not always easy to ignore them at times like that but when we do they come begging. On such nights i just flaunt everything in front of him any how lol!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2013
I dey hail oo fruitful mothers!!
I'm here to just encourage and drop an observation.If you read carefully,you will find that as God has started showering Bfp's on this thread,another problem is emerging and that is issues with DH.
I acknowledge firsthand that TTC can become so consuming that we lose sight of our relationships with DH and maybe allow ourselves to get complacent,BEWARE!!
If you know something that you would not take if you were not TTC,don not start taking it now oo before something bigger than you consumes your home.
Personally,i am not someone that turns a blind eye to some stuff especially anything that rouses suspicion of infidelity.I would tackle it there and then to avoid it snowballing into something that could destroy my home.A couple of sisters here have said they saw flirty and indecent chats of their DH with other women and to my shock,some told her to turn a blind eye because all men do it..hehehehehehehe BEWARE oo!!You have the opportunity to nip something in the bud while you can,and you turn a blind eye?It could come back to bite you in the nyash.
I believe in discussion,dialogue,respectful confrontation in love.My sisters many wolves out there looking for who to devour,you have to safe guard your homes and make sure your DH is on board with you too.Ignoring something doesn't make it go away,why not tackle it?What if God has shown you this so that you can save your DH from making a fatal mistake before it's too late?before his conscience dies?Why let him tread a path that could lead him to destruction?A path that could lead to heartbreak and numerous what ifs?BEWARE!!
Confrontation does not mean you have to rave and rant like a lunatic.NO.It only means that you should pick the right time and tell him:DH i love you very much and i feel we have a problem festering between us, threatening our relationship,our marriage.Do you remember our vows?To stick with each other come what may?Why would you want to do something to shatter our happiness and invite the devil in?At this moment is when i would table my grievances and ask him to please defend his actions.Please,can you guys tell me any man with a conscience won't start begging for forgiveness and try to build the trust back?

Marriages are under attack left right and center,don't let your own be a statistic all because of the pressures of TTC.I understand how difficult it is to inject excitement into BD especially if it's O time but seks mistress SAFE06 has come up with lovely ideas.I believe we are all woman enough to blow DHs' mind,maybe not everyday, but often enough to give them something to look forward to.If you are shy,buy a bottle of wine to relax during the weekend and slowwwly seduce him till he's the one begging you.You can claim later that you were drunk. tongue.Some music playing softly can be a real turn on.
Nice correct oily massage from his legs to his errrrmmmm tongolo area to his chest.put some oil on your palms,straddle him and rub the oil all over your self as he watches.then you can also ask him to help you out.Abeg while rubbing the oil,no use force oo,just slow and steady,few kisses here and there.I strongly reccommend some wine and music cos you have to be a bit bold for this.Try and look sultry,not with a wiked blak hairnet on your head while staring at him like a rat.You have to loosen up.Give him some minutes and he will beg,then you can deal with him thoroughly.
Are you trying to say that after all this efforts combined with safe06 bulbs,your DH wont be in the mood to tackle any problem headlong with you? wink Impossicant oo.

Prayer as usual is the master key but for me,faith without action is dead.I also swing into action so water no go pass garri.Do not let TTC destroy your loving beautiful homes.
I love you all. kiss kiss kiss kiss

DISCLAIMER: This is how i tackle my own problems oo.I'm just suggesting cos what works for A may not work for B.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2013
@Pink, thanks for the lovely song. I don't know the tune so I read it, so touching and lifting. God bless you and do a new thing in your life today. The choruses o.

@Berrybass, congrats. Very true what @mummyf said. Many times, silence is golden. So when will u give us prayer points.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2013
mercylicious:

Please tell Omonika baba its nt d ring. She definitely has a spirit husband and is wearing her matrimonial ring on top of the spiritual husband ring. Let her go for a rejoinder deliverance asap.

Hello, thanks for your concern, but i am so sorry i dont have a spirit husband cos i am born again and a practical child of God, the bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge, once you get born again, the bible say you are a new creature, old things passed away, all things has become new. i have been born again since even before i got married and has since remain in Christ, spirit husband does not have my body as its domain, for my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost.

Furthermore, Christainity is a work/walk of faith, if you dont have faith, you will be moving from one mountain to valley, drinking/bathing 'holy water', going for deliverance for headache, for stomarch ache, infact go for all kinds of deliverance, Jesus never teaches His disciples to run from pillar to post, but rather to exercise His victory in the cross, what happen to 'behold i give unto you power', 'no weapon formed against me shall prosper', there is no enchantment against Israel, neither divination against Jacob', 'the life i live is no longer mine but of Christ', 'i will be with thee and not forsake thee', non shall be barren in the land', so many many of His word.

I am not against deliverance, but where you go for deliverance and return into sin, then its no deliverance, the best is to be born again and continue to grow in grace, seek His face and know His plan for your life, not being tossed to and fro. God is not deaf, not blind, not weak, not sick or sleeping, He is nt on a journey, remember Elijah when he most needed God to be God, He is a man with like passion like me, God answer him and fire came down. My problem is not deliverance, but if i cant be in His presence to know His perfect will. am going to testify soon.

Am not against deliverance, but personal work with God is just the best. i am not unaware of the devices of the devil, but in all, the bible says' many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivered him out of them ALLLLLLLLLLLL, Amen to His word.

I stand to say that you are the prophet of your own life, did bible says, if a pastor/priest/prophet decree a thing in your life it shall come to pass? no, but rather/ if ye say a thing and doubt not, it shall be done.

@BerryBass, thank God you hubby returned home, God will help you.

@Chi6, God is here and your case wont be left out.

Amen and Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2013
@Seanbell,
Thanks a lot for the advice. We should apply wisdom in everything. I for one believe in communication o but I need wisdom to know what and when to say what. Everyone has ways dey deal with fallouts with their dh from time though.

@Omonikiba,
Slamming response. Say it again dear. 'Deliverance' that people do and return to sin like its normal life is no deliverance o. When we are in Christ we are to grow more in grace and maturity giving no room to te devil.
Please let us not put ourselves under any yoke which we have been released from through Christ and let us be sensitive as well as some things are also done in ignorance by us which may cause access for the enemy to come into our lives. There are many things we do and say that need to be always put beside the word of God to weigh it out. Let's also be very vigilant but in all we are more than conquerors through Christ.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2013
Thank you, SeanBell.

LWKMD #black hair net, staring like a rat thinz. Lol !!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2013
omonikiba:

Hello, thanks for your concern, but i am so sorry i dont have a spirit husband cos i am born again and a practical child of God, the bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge, once you get born again, the bible say you are a new creature, old things passed away, all things has become new. i have been born again since even before i got married and has since remain in Christ, spirit husband does not have my body as its domain, for my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost.

Furthermore, Christainity is a work/walk of faith, if you dont have faith, you will be moving from one mountain to valley, drinking/bathing 'holy water', going for deliverance for headache, for stomarch ache, infact go for all kinds of deliverance, Jesus never teaches His disciples to run from pillar to post, but rather to exercise His victory in the cross, what happen to 'behold i give unto you power', 'no weapon formed against me shall prosper', there is no enchantment against Israel, neither divination against Jacob', 'the life i live is no longer mine but of Christ', 'i will be with thee and not forsake thee', non shall be barren in the land', so many many of His word.

I am not against deliverance, but where you go for deliverance and return into sin, then its no deliverance, the best is to be born again and continue to grow in grace, seek His face and know His plan for your life, not being tossed to and fro. God is not deaf, not blind, not weak, not sick or sleeping, He is nt on a journey, remember Elijah when he most needed God to be God, He is a man with like passion like me, God answer him and fire came down. My problem is not deliverance, but if i cant be in His presence to know His perfect will. am going to testify soon.

Am not against deliverance, but personal work with God is just the best. i am not unaware of the devices of the devil, but in all, the bible says' many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivered him out of them ALLLLLLLLLLLL, Amen to His word.

I stand to say that you are the prophet of your own life, did bible says, if a pastor/priest/prophet decree a thing in your life it shall come to pass? no, but rather/ if ye say a thing and doubt not, it shall be done. @BerryBass, thank God you hubby returned home, God will help you.

@Chi6. God is here and your case wont be left out.

Amen and Amen.

I am sooo tripping for this your response, i am a prophet of my own life!!! thanks sooo much for this uplifting message and God bless you plenty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2013
@picky22 & alwaystrue una too much, (mua)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2013
@Alwaystrue and Seanbell, thanks ooooo, so many wind of doctrines that has destroyed many homes than making it. Thanks for sharing your experience @ Seanbell, how is baby kicking? just like yesterday, you are almost there now, so shall it be for us all.

you know, some people just go without sharing their testominies, but i pray that as we have share our problems, we will surely share our testimonies on this thread, non of us will die, our husbands shall not die, we will all rejoice soon.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2013
tnx SeanBell, you are a darling...
those days, when dh got annoyed and started raking, i would start immitating him sarcastically, he knows me for dat, so wheneva he starts, he remembers and starts laughing..now he has changed, he no more shout at me and we are now living happily compared to our first year in marriage, dint do it alone, had to seek a marriage counsellor who advised me to ask God for wisdom to run my home and i have been applying dat wisdom in my home.

@omonikiba and alwaystrue, you are very correct, there is a saying, 'wat u believe is wat u bcome'. i dont also believe in running from one deliverance session to another, i once said it here dat i prayed and used the word of God to back up my prayers in my living room alone at midnights and God revealed himself to me in a mighty way. the bible says for as many as received him, to them gave he POWER to become d sons of God, dat same bible says the Lord has given POWER and authority to thread upon serpents and scorpions...if we cant exercise this power and authority ourselves, then we need to search ourselves very well.
it is well with you Omonikiba, no shaking, no fear.

@All, I read this on the net, decided to share, make God answer us soonest.
The Down Side of Guaifenesin: While Guaifenesin is considered relatively safe, it may have certain clinical side effects, including a range of potential allergic reactions, dizziness, headache, rash, nausea, or stomach upset. More problematic is that fact that, in the case of a yet undiagnosed pregnancy, Guaifenesin is thought to cross the placental barrier. In principle, a recently conceived baby may be thusly exposed to Guaifenesin.

Also significant, according to clinical studies, prolonged use of Guaifenesin has been tied to increased incidences of urolithiasis (kidney or urinary stones) as well as an increased risk of a baby experiencing an inguinal hernia during the first trimester of a pregnancy. In sum, sustained consumption or large doses of Guaifenesin-containing medications may be contraindicated. And while the efficacy of Guaifenesin for thinning mucus is apparent, its relative value in trying-to-conceive contexts remains disputed, as it exhibits no active function in actually producing cervical mucus.

Finally, it should be noted that while Guaifenesin is not considered pernicious when used as instructed, other prescription or over-the-counter cough syrups may contain ingredients that might harm a developing fetus or the mother if used in high doses (like Dextromethorphan). In some medications, both Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan are admixed.

Cheersssssssss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2013
@Berrybass,I so much thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for Ɣ☺ΰ,don't worry,G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has already answered ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ prayers.Ɣ☺ΰ are a winner,
@Alwaytrue,thanks,I know d song offhand,we are already blessed.
@Omonikiba,Ɣ☺ΰ are on point M̶̲̥̅y dear, our body is d temple of d holy spirit,what we don't know won't know us,whatever one belives (good or bad) will come to d person.
@All,let's rejoice and be glad in d lord cos d month of may is d month of GRACE and FRUITFULNESS for us Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.