Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400735 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
pink22... cycle day16 today.... this is around my ovulation.
I ovulated around cd14 but i still had cramps today...
i am just believing that this is my month..
happy sunday everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hello mothers, i must share this dream with you guys , God is working greatly among us, our prayers have reached heaven and God is paying attention to it. i had a dream last night, i saw many of us walking out of very dirty and messy bush, and when we came out we now gather and begin to pray in thanksgiving.

lesson, God is here, and all of us are migrating soon. i dont mind if we continue in fasting once a week and night vigils every saturday. oya, organisers, we dey kampe cos BABA don dey here now.

see how new mums just dey come up now, increasing our number, but i know when the hand of God reach out, it will reach everyone, so as many that wants to come up, pls do, He is mighty to save, and heaven is full of kids even if we all want triplets self.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
@Omonikiba, ΰr dream will surely come to pass,I claim it in Jesus name Amen. We shall all rejoice and be glad in d Lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 12:08am On Apr 29, 2013
embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 1:26am On Apr 29, 2013
congratulation swit candy . May ur 9mths be stress free.

@joyfullmum, thanks for remembering me. May God bless more dan u can imagine. your triplets are already here. hugs.

to all the newcomers, u are welcome, u too will soon testify

@alwaystrue, God bless to keeping ur faith and strenghtening others. The month May must drop ur blessing of triplets.Amen

@all we must all testify soonest. never loose faith in ur God.

pls who has been progesterone injections? My doc is putting me on it . once a wk for 90days. see as shout haba. Baba God this month of may is special to me and i must testify in May.Amen.
God bless us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 29, 2013
Prophetess Omonikiba!!!! Twele for U... kiss . U see VERY WELL. Am an Usher in my Church and apart from directing people to where they can sit and organizing the Santuary, ℓ̊ sometimes collect OFFERINGS grin grin grin . Now wen U don expose me wetin U gain angry undecided . Hmmmm.... God is truly in da house, let US be SENSITIVE to His Presence. Some of Us have Gifts of the Spirit that Baba wants US to develop in this waiting time, so that wen you come out U will be loaded to pull others through. 30th of April (tomorrow night) we will Kabash into 1st of May. Prophecying and Commanding the New Month to YIELD ITS INCREASE in our Lives. Hehehehehe!!! I laff in d Spirit, Wen BFP hits You, You will have serious morning sickness...It Will Happen in Your Life!!!!! Amen, Amin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 6:01am On Apr 29, 2013
ahahahahaha,Amen at your prayer. se you see say i remove the other part of the dream, that i dont want you or any other person to be crossed for seeing you in my dream organising to collect offering, the thing came to my mind twice and when i woke up briefly i remembered again, na so i quickly login to edit, not knowing you already read it, i no wan make any body vex for me say i dey call our mamaT offering collector. the dream funny. From what i saw you are a very good organiser ooooo.

AlwaysT, pls continue to pastor dey go, you did it well. there is a reward for all of una when dey make people pray and believe there is hope. you mothers are so lovely.

@BerryB, i beg ake am easy, you know say you just finish kabashing, devil will try to fight ooo, so praise Him in this time ok. your bfp in enlisted in May bfp so be happy, don worry.

we will all soon sing a new song to our God, yes the God who make heaven and earth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2013
@ Berrybass, pls dnt be sad. Worry and sadness negates God's blessings in our lives. Just be happy no matter what. And keep declaring his world.

@ All, ladies, see the word I got today.
Isaiah 55:10-11

10 “For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven
and do not return there but water the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
11 so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;
it shall not return to me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.”

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2013
@Omonikiba,
Pastor ke? Why you dey give me post wey i no dey bear na.
The person wey you think say na Alwaystrue for dream, na lekpa or orobo? grin

@Mamatriplets, see as fown yansh don open for outside. You dey usher and collect offering? grin. You sure say you no dey prayer warrior group as well?

@Chidinma, Amen. Thanks for focusing on God. He will surprise you.

@Berrybass, after a great battle like that Of Elijah when he called down fire from heaven but still ran away from a woman (Jezebel) and prayed to die or is it David after he won a battle and got back to realise his city and that of his men had been plundered and all his goods carried away? The devil will always bring something to puncture your joy of victory or sense of triumph. Please keep praising God and confessing God's word to you. You are a victor so do not let the devil still that joy that you have received. It is well.

@Chokyl8, thanks for that word. The word of God will accomplish His good pleasure in our lives.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2013
@AlwaysTrue, forget whether I saw orobo or lepa you, what I saw was Alwaystrue pastoring us,hehheehhee, when God call you, answer my sister. Let's say na vision BABA wan show me, I for see the real you, but since na dream, na your name tag He go just put there. As a pastor, he that waters shall be watered na wetin Bible talk be that, God Himself will pour oil upon your head. Your break through is now.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2013
Hi my fellow ladies in the house, i am new here, and i have been following this forum and its so encouraging, i have been trying for 11 months now,but know God will turn our tears to laughter in this month of May, which is my Birthday.
i have done HSG and my tubes are ok, but right now, i am on 3rd cycle of clomid and i am also taking pregnacare prevatimin which the Doctor said is ok for me.
I just pray that i get my BFP in this month of MAY in Jesus name.
And i wish you all baby dust this year in Jesus name.Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2013
Morning lovely ladies and welcome all the newbies, i pray ur stay will be as short as switcandy's. I hate it that we are increasing in number more than we are reducing but God will do it, if we are getting like 20 bfps in a month wao! We'll get there.
Am so prepared for tomorrow
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Good moringa to us all,hope our weekend waz beuriful?mine waz over beuriful,alhamdulillah. Pinky22,my personal person,u too much jere,u are a good gal,for remembering to put my name first(no mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,I'm used to being first in many things I do),expect a miracle soon,ur testimony iz close,we shall have cause to celebrate with u soonest,insha Allah,amin.
@joysolo,u af welcome,enjoy efri bit of dis space as much as u can,coz u ll soon b promoted to d nxt level(preggy things).
@zeezy,u are a darlingnus,may almighty Allah answer ur prayers and have mercy on u. Much luf.
@omonikiba,my sesky syz 8 model,alwaystrue,chokl8,una dey try,kip it up.
@tbaby4real,goldenbaby,where ona enter?
@all,I get ona for mind,no vex I no mention ona name,Gods shower of blessings will locate us all. Amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2013
@swtcandy, congrats, the Lord who has started a good work in your life will complete it IJN, wishing u a H&H9M.

@Adedoyin, nice write-up.

@all, lets not relent in our prayers, God is indeed moving greatly in our midst. AF showed its ugly face early on saturday, but i give God all the glory, this AF is different, flowing normal and came at day 29 of my cycle, its a testimony and i know God has cleansed out every dirts in my system.
Last month, gynae told me after V. swab that there was still traces of BV even though my discharge is ok and no fishy odor cos i used to get slight smell after my period but would stop after 2days. so he prescribed a vagina suppository for me after serious argument (i told him i won't use any vag. tablet cos i had used serious of vag. tablets wth no cure, except the home remedies and supplements i have been taking), its called NEO-PENOTRAN FORTE. got it at Nett pharmacy for N4,200, inserted it for 7nights, he told me i would see changes if AF shows up and i saw changes, no menstrual cramps, no offensive odor and blood flows normal. and i strongly believe dis marks the end to any vag. infection in my life IJMN.
would also be going for HSG dis month, i pray everything comes out good.
when i thought of how much am going to spend on drugs and tests again this month, my heat felt heavy but wen i read Alwaystrue post, my spirit was exhorted, tnx dearie, your season of Supernatural is NOW, every natural law will fail in your life IJN.

@Nictos...pls come and conclude the story, i dont like suspense, haba You be Nikita? *lol*

@All, i am sure we are ready for 30th April crossover to 1st May, thank God, no work on 1st, so no excuse for you not o wake up and kabash *wink wink*.
The Lord God Almighty will crown our prayers and efforts with bfpssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
@pink22. Na waoo. watin I do now. u said u were going to replace blessedmom with me. why u come forget again. .

@all. the devil wants to make today a bad day for me. My dh dressed this morning, I asked him if he was going my way cos he is on leave and I heard him speak with someone on phone to give him few minutes, he said no he is not going my way. He gave me transport fare & l left, few minutes later, he called to know where I was and I told him cos there is small hold-up along my way, He replied that he just passed where I was cos he followed one-way to beat the hold up. God' I shouted, this is someone that told me he is not going my way, his phone has been off since then. am very sad. He called just to know where I was. am just confused. God pls give me the wisdom to handle this situation today.

@all, pls sorry for boring you with my wahala. you pple are the friends I have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gloriousGod: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lord may your name be praised ! Thank you for visiting this thread, thank you for many more bfp's to come. I thank God that my sisters that will never loose their day of visitation. Congrats to the latest mums on their bfps.

Lord I pray that by this time next year everyone here waiting on God would have migrated to the pregnancy board, they will only come here to encourage new members that are yet to join this forum with their testimonies.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@pink,abeg add doublebls name na,I wee unpersonal person u ooo.
@doublebls,its well with u. Please don't be sad,d devil will never have a headway in Ʊя̩̥̊ family, amin. That's why I say we should not only pray,nd think God almighty will do everything for us .He has given us the brain to make things easier for us,all we need do iz do our best and top it up with prayers. Improve in Ʊя̩̥̊ sex-life,Ʊя̩̥̊ communication with Ʊя̩̥̊ dh should also be worked upon. Spice up Ʊя̩̥̊ marriage,cook great meals,wear sexy clothes @ home,always look good,keep the home especially the room rosy and tidy,whisper sweet words into his ears,give him unexpected pecks/kisses/hugs(my own hug no be just chest to chest o,e dey reach down der) nd a brief prayer for him bfor he sets out for work,when he's back from work go with him to the room and assist him in taking off his clothes(м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ na belt I dey always target,sometyms sef I go wan help am commot him boxers,he go com say I don try,e don do,heheeheee),when he lays on d bed to sleep,give him a quick massage(especially his shoulders n legs,bur м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ I dey massage reach him "sugar cane",das if I ready to drink akamu ooo),pray together(sometimes take d lead sef,nd pray for him specially,м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ I dey pray reach where I go talk say may God blind any girl eye wey wan snash my dh from м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,when I finish he go say I harsh oo,I go say na so,shikena),let's not always disturb God,He has given us d brain and wherewithal to handle our problems,all he needs iz for us to always remember Him and sing His praises nd not only call His name when we have problems. U could send him romantic messages(I do that even when we are together),incase u ar not good in lyrix,I fit supply u,#10,000 efri month,(coz na u ooo,lol). If he loves football,watch it with him,be in sync with his likes(dats if they ar legally,spiritually,morally accepted ooo). Babes try all diz for a month and plz tell м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ d outcome. *wink*

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
WAO,Safymama grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Good afternoon M̶̲̥̅y fellow fruitful mamas.
@Safe,I dey kakaraka oooo º°˚ ˚°º≈, nufin do ΰ.
Don't have much to post or comment,jst wanna rest a bit. Hope dis week will be a week of blessing and favour for us, hmmmmm,c me oooo º°˚ ˚°º≈ , I don't even know my CD number self,I jst remove M̶̲̥̅y mind frm it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
@safe...u b prof. kia u too much.
@doublebls...pls pretend as if notin happened wen he comes back. welcom him with a cheerful face and warmly arms. spice up ur home as safe06 stated.it is wel.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
@doublebls...this situation can only be salvaged thru patience aπϑ wis
dom. It is well o, sista.
Its CD4: so red aπϑ plentiful o! Still waiting 4 DH to do another fluid analysis. The way the thing dey do am sef, I no understand oh! what's d big deal in dropping stuff into a specimen bottle!!!@least he's taken all neccesary drugs to boost. All we need 2 know is if it worked or not. Shikena.
Now I have to start cajoling, sweet-talking, preparing his fav dishes aπϑ let me not
Forget mentioning this(rubbing his clean shaven head) with my manicured red long nails. Phew!

Men! Later they will say one is being manipulative. As long as its for good, am all for it.
@all, love uuu
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
Aww Doublebls darlyn am so sorry tot i did. Any way that has been taken care of. As for ur dh my advice is don't allow so many things stress u. Just pretend nothing happened and stick to Safebaby's recipe he'll change. ***hugs***
safelecious safelo the royal sexinest u cant carry last na, i hear u. Abeg no unpersonal me i don do correction . This ur massage talk fit won't person o anyway when u ready to take akamu sha no wahala .
Hawtmummie those are hawt gestures ur labours will not be in vain o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
@Omonikiba OK o. It is well. I will gladly continue to minister in the word and uplift the brethren because joy and hope on God lifts up the Spirit and allows us patiently wait till He comes through. Amen o. I believe and receive God's blessing.

@Pink, thank God for the newbies, we will be doing mass exodus to pregnancy every month.

@safe, weldone o. My weekend was swell o. My oga at the top is happy too. Hehehehe!

@Flakeey,
The trials of this present time will not be comparable to the glory of your conception, pregnancy and child-birth.

@doublebls, the heart of the king is in the hands of the Lord, as rivers of water, he turns it whithsoever he wills- Psalm 21:1.
Pray to God to tell you how to respond to Him knowing you have to remain respectful, cheerful and happy and also pray that God should touch his heart. Esther did same and received favour.

@glorious God, Amen.

@Goldenbaby, no stress yourself, relax this cycle and let's us see the glory of God in our lives. He made us and knows us more than all the proofs we see like CM, temping etc.

@All, I am preparing for prayers tomorrow. Thank God the next day is public holiday so let us rejoice in Him. I think we should do this a little differently. @Pink22, it will be nice for you to give us some choruses in a list that flow into each other. Let us all lift our voices in worship to the Almighty.
Who is giving us prayer points? MamaTriplets?

Hmmmmmn, please study Mary's song in Luke 1:45-52 and see how we can turn that to Prayer points. She sang this song after the angel informed her of her miraculous conception and she went to visit Elizabeth.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
@doublebis, don't let it bother u oh.it is one of those things.remove it 4m ur mind and pretend it never happened.follow safe's advice and continue to pray for him.its well with u.
@safely safe, na wetin ? U fit corrupt Person oh. shocked
U go soon see result of all the things wey u dey do wen God go nack u dat quadriplets!!! There is neva a dull moment in dis forum with u grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Its ok Alwaysbaby I'll trust God to give us the perfect choruses will post them later with the list
no wahala funkybaybee
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Safe06, Safe06, safe06, how many times did i call u? ok o, sha no koworpt me cos me i dont know anything oooo. i comment my reserve *lol*
tnx dear, you are too gbasky...

@Alwaystrue, tnx abunch.

@doubledouble, relax, its one of those things, it might not even be intentional.

@Pinky...waiting patiently for our worship and choruses...our able choirmistress *wink*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
@safe06. you are really wonderful, I had no other option than to laugh after reading ur comment. I will really adjust in some areas. thanks dear. ((((e-hug)))

@pink22, no mind me ooo, thanks for adding me. God will reward ur efforts and care very very soon. ur such a wonderful woman.

@chi6, @hawtmummie, @mummyf, your advice solved alot whole of issues for me today. Thank God I have people like you. I have been trying dh number before now to give me a negative piece of my mind. have planned what and what to do when I get home but when I read your comments, Oh my God, (pretend as if nothing happened) I was so relieved. God I thank you for using your beautiful daughters to heal my spirit today.

Alwaystrue. thanks dear, I have learnt to fight this battle with my knees instead of my mouth. thanks.

@all. May you never lack solace in times of need. May God almighty answer you when ever u call. May peace and joy of God never depart from ur homes IJN. one love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
@safe06, i dey ooo i just dey one corner.... i was so down over this weekend and am so grateful to God that i was able to handle the situation calmly. i love the tips you put up there. that is why i dey always want you here my sister.
@ doublebis abeg dont mind devil oooo he(devil) knows he is a lair and i can imagine how frustrated he(devil) can be with all the prayers by "alwaystrue", "omonikiba" and others always lead us with. Welcome him with smile, love and good mood, may God keep your home my sister.
@ all I'm in for the April 30th prayer, its a good day. May God grant all our heart desire.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uzoo: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
its amazing what positive words and thoughts can do to our challenges in child conception.

i still cant get over the fact that at the time we are about to give up , God answers just in time.

ever since i made my last post on here about a relative of mine who tried for almost 6 years before she had her boy, i have been thinking back to when she faced challenges even in the course of trying to have a baby and still found hope.

she had gone through two fibroid surgeries, had an appendix surgery, hubby almost died in a ghastly accident that required him to go for surgery, this is just to mention a few.

it really weighed down on me because she began to cut off from everyone,including me..., that was why i came here to seek information on how i could help her . All i can say is that i have learnt a lot from the strength you ladies on here have. Do your bit , eat well,see your Doc,take your medications,pray everyday, try not to hurt any one,say positive things to your self and others ,seek for wise solutions and leave the rest to God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
Haba, i MIA ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ two days a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ activities don plenty! Keep it U̶̲̥̅̊p all, great work you are doing here

Blessedmum a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ swit candy, wishing you compplication free pregnancy a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ delivery a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ hoping God wil continue to pour out his bleSsings  dose of us stil waiting

@ all, let's continue to ppray a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ wait on God, He is able

To all those feeding us spiritually, Alwaystrue, cholky8, mamaT, pink22, berrybass et all et all may fill ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ womb wit wonderful children,

@ safe welldone, as you are assisting I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ spicing our homes, may God beautify a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ make ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ home a pleasant habitant with children all over

@ all, keep it up, God is here, it ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ surelly go round

Where is Opelistic? He don tay o

To all newbies, U̶̲̥̅̊ are welcome, may you not stay long on dis thread B̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅Ɛ̷̃̊ moving to join our ppreggy sisters on d other thread
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
Good day beautiful mothers.
God bless u all for the wonderful support & advice.
@ SAFE hmmmn. Abeg do com write book o. U be prof o. Wheeew!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.