Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400737 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2013
Good Morning M̶̲̥̅y fellow fruitful mummies..
@0monikiba,I say a bigger Amen to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ prayers and declarations,it will surely come to pass.
@Adedoyinsola, True talk M̶̲̥̅y dear,U̶̲̥̅̊ are on point.
@Alwaystrue, Thanks for d scripture U̶̲̥̅̊ shared.
@Funkybaybee, U̶̲̥̅̊ are welcome,ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ stay here won't be long.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2013
Gudmorng mothers & fathers of glorious children.thank u all for the love.may God almighty locate u all & give u testimonies that cannot be hidden in d mighty name of Jesus.it is well with us all.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
What a faithful God. Am so happy for all the BFPs this month, my prayer is that the same God that sustained mine from 1day to 35weeks will sustain yurs to full term.

I thank God for all those that has kept this thread alive your Miracle is closer than you can imagine. Pink22, MamaT, Alwaystrue, Safe ( U took over Seanbell's role lol) hummmmm, May God bless you all.

@All, Be ready for another outpour in May. God is never tired, He is still in d business (full time) of doing good.

Luv Y'all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
@ switcandy congrats my sister alhamdulillah so so happy for you......I wish you stress free 9months insha Allah.
@safe06 na you make me change my paint yesterday oooo enough bd this weekend ooo. I can't wait to share my testimony sooooon.....
@ all may God help us ooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Alwaystrue..You are always on point with your scriptures..I felt goose pimples all over my body after reading through your last post.

@Funkybaybee..You are highly welcome..Don't know if you are a christian or muslim but i want you to always have this verse at the back of your mind.Always meditate on it. Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the lord shall renew their strength,they shall mount up with wings as eagles.They shall run and not be weary and they shall walk and not faint."...That is my wish for you and everyone in TTC forum.

@All,I pray God bless us with double of bfps we had in april for the month of May.My birthday comes up in May and i want bfp as my birthday present.In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
Enaeni
kaynee
wannabeamum
Doublebls
Beetle
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
bededlolo
Gr8babe
Uteh
Tbaby4real
Slimphemmie
funkybaybee
Globusacb
Mrskemi09
Nguf
Greenfruits
mummyf
Loliporp
July16th
Onyekaogu
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Udoka
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
dreasinbc
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2
waistbead
Opelistic
berrybass
amazon
goldenbaby
merciful
sazyn
Bloomingbuds
Igabe
Moyinoluwa83
if i forget u hala me

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
hello my wonderful mums in the house. being eyesdropping on una post even as i dey read. OMG my eyes dey d wonder of a miracle working GOD. he has been truly awesome in this group. 9BFPs! tell me say make i close my mouth before fly enter am.
congrat to blessedmom, Neeky, switcandy and all other loving mothers whose own has nt manifested yet on hpt but its dere.
Healthy 9 month in JESUS NAME.
Have 1 paper left so i go gist una tory coa he buckle well well after am tru
kisssssesss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
I think am overjoyed and wld just gist u tory as i fit type am cos i no like typing on fone. yeah am old schl....lol.
To start wit, my 1year annivesary is dis sunday, EDD date for miscarried baby also dis month precisely 23rd. So april for me was full of memories both gud and otherwise and at d beginning of the month i was already depressed that "shey na like dis we go dey dey? but when i read isa54 my joy new no bounds.
Then i choose to do praize warfare, thanking God consciously for d babies growing in the inside of me even describing thier features as i want them to luk like.

sisters, na crazy praise i dey talk abt ooo. most times i wld be stark naked, dancing and singing like a mad woman. all those styles i no fit do for public, na him i dey do oo.
I did nt think abt pregancy again, filled my thots wit other tings to the extent that lots of pple say i smile too often dis days like say i hit jackpot.
Gods joy filled d entirety of my soul, i laughed at every silly joke.

No b small ting ooo sotay when i begin feeling feverish at 7DPO i did not even thougth of testing until when d ting hook me in form of shortness of breath and chest pain and was rushed to the hospital by Dh on sat and d stupid doctors too no do pregnancy test but bombarded me with drugs and injection, rushed to do chest x-ray and came out with d result that my enemy have chest infection leading to TB. Na him my self and hubby reject am shapaly. The said they would do further test to confirm it.

Watch out for part two....lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
@ Nictos Oya yan me tory cos I don grab my pop corn already .........I hope it end with good news ooooo my sister I need something to cheer me up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
Welcome Funkybaybee, on this thread, you will encounter joy, peace, and laughter. On this thread, your prayers will be answered, Amen!
Mama Triplets and Pinky 22, shooooo! That kind ultimate name change. Chai, my own come no sweet like una own. Nreamsinbc, Sreamsinbc, Breamsinbc. Mtschew! God, as You see say my own name change no gel, do my own for me oooooo!

My sisters, hmmm, it is well o. Today, I was practising how I'll be greeting people that come to visit the twins and I in hospital. How I'll be answering the phone when people call to congratulate me. I'll now be saying things like 'hmmm, this babies can suck!',etc. I was so carried away in my own world, I didn't even know when night fell. God Abeg oooooo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
hello all, am glad there is out pouring of bfps here, may it not end in Jesus.

@Pink22, thanks for including redeemersave, so much appreciate you and all, but pls I had a personal revelation and would like you to pls remove my name from the list. What I will just say is that am still fully represented on the list once it is removed.

@all, pls know that God is here, I woke up four days ago and the Lord said I should make amend here, so don't be burdered when I say remove redeemersave.

God is here and would not want any form of double standard, let's not take all the prayers and fasting for a joke. I appreciate you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Pink22 pls add my name to d list. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Redeemersave mmmmmmmm start confessing now o u don belle full? Lol av don as u wish, its well my sista.
Dreamsinbc no just try change ur name at all o, hahahahahha, no worry when i get my bfp u can change to preamsinbc you see this one sweet. God'll answer u sooner than u expect.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bfp bfp bfp.... how many times did I call u? Its is my turn o... I can't wait, I want to joint d new mums in d making here o. Congrats new mums in d making it shows God is really here so pls let's keep praying and fasting. @ all my dh addly attends family functions with me anymore I ve lost my support system,because I get to asnwer questions and listen to unnecessary lectures on baby making like am not old enough to knw how to bd.....I don't knw wat to do. I make excuses for him all d time.its becoming embarrassing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
Pink22 thanks for adding my name...... i know my God will suprise us very very soon with his blessing of children.
I am on cd15...... just hoping this is my month to catch that egg and get it fertilized and bring forth my baby(s)
baby dust and have a nice time in Gods presence tomorrow..... remember all the ttc nairaland ladies in ur prayers too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Pink22 dear, no I never belle full, just know that am still on the list even as you don remove am. Thanks love, your testimony is soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
Wannabeamum u don test?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 1:51am On Apr 28, 2013
thank
you Jesus for the prayer answered. pls let us av peace of mind,keep our
faith alives and think right cos our prayers has been answered.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:51am On Apr 28, 2013
Indeed there is nothing hard for God to do. A God that could rain down fire from heaven to consume a water-drenched altar, surrounded by a trench filled with 12 buckets of water? shocked

I Kings 18:30-39
30-35  Then Elijah told the people, "Enough of that—it's my turn. Gather around." And they gathered. He then put the altar back together for by now it was in ruins. Elijah took twelve stones, one for each of the tribes of Jacob, the same Jacob to whom GOD had said, "From now on your name is Israel." He built the stones into the altar in honor of GOD. Then Elijah dug a fairly wide trench around the altar. He laid firewood on the altar, cut up the ox, put it on the wood, and said, "Fill four buckets with water and drench both the ox and the firewood." Then he said, "Do it again," and they did it. Then he said, "Do it a third time," and they did it a third time. The altar was drenched and the trench was filled with water.

36-37  When it was time for the sacrifice to be offered, Elijah the prophet came up and prayed, "O GOD, God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, make it known right now that you are God in Israel, that I am your servant, and that I'm doing what I'm doing under your orders. Answer me, GOD; O answer me and reveal to this people that you are GOD, the true God, and that you are giving these people another chance at repentance."

38  Immediately the fire of GOD fell and burned up the offering, the wood, the stones, the dirt, and even the water in the trench.

39  All the people saw it happen and fell on their faces in awed worship, exclaiming, "GOD is the true God! GOD is the true God!"

Thank you my Father and my God because natural laws fail in the face of the supernatural and it's our season of the SUPERNATURAL!

All, Watch Out!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2013
@ alwaystrue, you are on point. God bless you.its the season for the supernatural.
@nictos, its well with u oh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2013
New blog post up. Gumpaste ruffle tutorial
www.frostedbakeshopng..com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2013
congrats to our preggy mommies, I am filled with joy, I KNOW God is here. I have started practicing how I will wear my short lovely maternity gowns, shop for my baby and u know my baby names. its so wonderful to be a mom

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2013
Alwaystrue, as usual, you have lifted my spirit. Thank you, and may God bless you abundantly.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2013
Blessedmom, laugh ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ shout no gree me sing Oo°˚˚˚°! . So na Τ̣̣ђё symptom U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel since aabi . Congrats dear.
Our dear heavenly father , we ur children thank U̶̲̥̅̊ well well Oo°˚˚˚°! We aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ graetful indeed but we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still waiting for more . IJN . Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nk(f): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
hello everyone, i am not new here but this is my first time of posting on this forum. Congratulations to those who have achieved their dreams of becoming a mother and to those of us who are still expecting, you will sing a new song soon.
My question is this: is there a herb to unblock fallopian tubes naturally? I have been ttc now since a year after the birth of my daughter who is over three now. I went for an hsg and was told that they cant see my tubes probably due to spasm so i was advised to go for hydro-tubation to treat it even though they are are not sure if it is blocked. Is it advisable for me to do it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Goodevening M̶̲̥̅y fellow fruitful ladies, Happy sunday to Ɣ☺ΰ all. Pls one pharmacist gave me dis vit e dat I uploaded d pic, dat I shld be taking it with folic acid, but I read dat vit e causes heart problem for unborn child. pls I need an advice on dat.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hi fruitful mommies and daddies, i just came across this thread and im really impressed. Has d fasting ended? I really like to join abeg. Pls enlighten me on the fasting & prayer process. I have been ttc since 2010 and a faile ivf cycle in february. I seriously want to build my faith thru fasting & prayers because this year na my year because d God of Hannah & Sarah is d same God. Abeg explain how we dey carry go with d fasting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
@goldenbaby, vit e is good for fertility.I heard it helps build uterine lining.I don't know about taking it for long term.I am using it with clomid.
@all ttc O & G mothers in the house,does hives affect fertility? I have been having it for almost two years and all the doctors I have met says it does not affect fertility.meanwhile I have not gotten enuf info on it from dr google.any info is appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
@nk u are welcome, ur stay here won't be long IJN

Fasting from Monday ba? Cos I dey ready anyhow. Conceiving mode activated!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
@Alwaystrue; our very own in house Pastor! God bless for that Word. My faith keeps increasing.
@Pinky, how will d fasting be? Any other thing we have to do? Alongside the fasting?
@all, I have been reading all the way from page 1 of this thread, I never even finish sef, hmmmmm. As my peeps say "nnkan nbe". Everytime is God's time. This is my Month!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mummyf, Thanks for d answer,really appreciate it, I don't ave any idea abt d hives of a tin,I belive Ɣ☺ΰ will get answers from our fellow mummies here dat knows abt it. **One luv**
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
@Goldenbaby, thank God o, no be me. The bible is loaded shocked
I am not a Pastor o, I only serve you my people with the word so your spirit grows so much and the power of God quickens us so much that our mortal bodies do what is already in our spirit which is fruitfulness despite any doctor's report but all is God o. He has the final say.

@Santagelo, na so. You get some revs in the word you feel like screaming for joy. Look, all things work together for us who love God even seeming delays. I believe too that God will always give us the wisdom to know what to do per time.

@Mstia, dearie, thanks for stopping by. I hope the little kicker is kicking you often to remind you that he is a proof of God's miracle in your life.

@Olivia3d and nk,
Welcome to the thread of fruitful parents, we are gearing up for the month end prayer and fasting in His presence. Our resident prayer warriors MamaTriplets and Berrybass, resident prophetess Omonikiba and Songstress Pink22 are on ground to minister. Welcome once again. cheesy. @NK, I don't know any herbal remedy for such but may be others may know but in all let's believe in the quickening power of Christ to do the supernatural in our lives. When Hannah/Elizabeth were to concieve, we did not know their medical report.

@Kaynee baby, sorry for not asking of you but God doesn't forget. Welcome back to a time of refreshing. Knackson or not, the baby that is coming will implant kakaraka in Jesus name.

@Nictos, sorry Mama Nictos, cat killer. Hope you are well jare. All the best in your last paper o. wink
No stress yourself o because of baby..

@Chi16, Amen. God is worthy.

@Dreamsinbc Amen. As your spirit is lifted, May all your body ossues be lifted as well.

@Adedoyinsola, it is well dearie. Expect the supernatural. God can!

@All, today again in church na baby things preaching again o. Sermon was talking about purpose and timing of God's reward to us. Some of our wombs are specially prepared for world changers and those on a mission from above. May God help us remain in line with His will.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.