Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401184 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
giftfromGod:

Thanks mama, I went.
OK ma, and don't forget the midnight prayer by 12am and the concluding part next month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Thanks mommy dav, i joined via the YouTube link. God bless you .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
OK ma, and don't forget the midnight prayer by 12am and the concluding part next month.

well noted , thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
ademerit007:

God bless d mama dat sent me supernatural childbirth, I can't thank you enough
Thanks so much I got it. may God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hi mamas! Pls I will be grateful if someone will be kind enough to send me the e-book, "It starts with an egg" to lamibaby864@gmail.com. God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hello fruitful mama's and happy Sunday it's been a while, congratulations to all mama's that hv gotten their bfp wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
This new week should be our faith bump week o,
Me I want to showcase my baby bump o. If we are together say hi, or like this post, abeg all mama twins and triplets let's us come out massively.
With God all things are possible.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Hey my beautiful fruitful blessed mothers of nations..

Congrats to all bellefull mamas, the lord is your muscle..
Gtc , we shall all get there by His grace..

Do we still have senior mamas coming here to ginger this space?. undecided undecided

Sincerely I have missed this page,..A lot has happened to me but in all, I thank God.

Gist coming soon.. smiley

Wish us all a beautiful and blessed week..

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kiksgirl: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hi everyone,I'm new here, I am in the two weeks wait phase of my cycle, what should I do? I've been trying for a year now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hello mama good day, ii have some questions pls will plead for your answers and suggestion
1) my friend have been trying for 2 years no success, every test even hubby shows normal but she is really scared of hcg!cos that is the only test she hasn't done,the question is shld she just treat herself like someone withblocked fallopian tubes someone suggested serrapeptase,dong quai etc tho no much idea about it as she is ready to try again in December

2)this has to do with me, i miscarried some months ago i saw my period a month after nd since then it has ceased have done pt and scan no pregnancy, tho b4 now i have irregular menses but nt for so long,as it is now i dnt even knw if i am ovulating i have been using ovulation kit but is always negative
I am really confused
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophiemama: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
nicemom:

congratulations pls did you take in with mayoma nodule or you took it out
Hello mama how are you doing? At 16 weeks I had some terrible pain and went to the hospital. Scan showed two fibroids with the baby doing fine.
So yes,I took in with the fibroids.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
safe06:
Hey my beautiful fruitful blessed mothers of nations..

Congrats to all bellefull mamas, the lord is your muscle..
Gtc , we shall all get there by His grace..

Do we still have senior mamas coming here to ginger this space?. undecided undecided

Sincerely I have missed this page,..A lot has happened to me but in all, I thank God.

Gist coming soon.. smiley

Wish us all a beautiful and blessed week..
welcome, we are waiting for the gist, followed by your faith bump

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
migeoart:
Hello mama good day, ii have some questions pls will plead for your answers and suggestion
1) my friend have been trying for 2 years no success, every test even hubby shows normal but she is really scared of hcg!cos that is the only test she hasn't done,the question is shld she just treat herself like someone withblocked fallopian tubes someone suggested serrapeptase,dong quai etc tho no much idea about it as she is ready to try again in December

2)this has to do with me, i miscarried some months ago i saw my period a month after nd since then it has ceased have done pt and scan no pregnancy, tho b4 now i have irregular menses but nt for so long,as it is now i dnt even knw if i am ovulating i have been using ovulation kit but is always negative
I am really confused
firstly pls tell ur friend to go for hsg, it does no harm in short it opens tube if there is any small particles blocking it and it increases conception.
Secondly I will suggest you start bitter leaf therapy it's helps in boosting ovulation smiley or just be patient a little bit maybe there is a baby hiding somewhere smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kiksgirl:
Hi everyone,I'm new here, I am in the two weeks wait phase of my cycle, what should I do? I've been trying for a year now
you are welcome , may ur stay here be short and fruitful, for the tww start taking folic acid daily avoid anything that has alcohol, take care of yourself, avoid stress and live a normal life smiley I still be jjc o dnt worry other sabi mama's will come and throw more light to it. Am currently in my two weeks wait too. And lastly try and participate in our faith bump cool
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good evening fruitful mama's, with great joy in my heart I bring to you October bumping week, yes o una hear me right, this week na our week o to show case our faith bump, ttc cannot stop our shine o, lets come out massively, I don bring red carpet o wink cool October faith bump week is officially open lets catwalk in grin cool smiley
With God all things are possible

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen i don open floor o.
This is starrybella aka mama twins
This is my faith bump
Currently 24 weeks with twins
Sex of babies xx and xy
Edd 2020
So shall it be in Jesus Name. Amen!!!

39 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Starrybella:
This is my bump
Sex of babies xx and xy
Edd 2020

Cute bump you gat there ma'am, I pray your faith will work for you and this will become reality soonest in jesus name.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Starrybella:
This is my bump
Sex of babies xx and xy
Edd 2020

see pregnant woman with nice shape to support. The Lord will make this a reality. Make I run come upload my own faith bump.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prettyuche(f): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Starrybella:
This is my bump
Sex of babies xx and xy
Edd 2020

Wow...this is me right now with xx and xy twins but am 28 weeks.I use myself as a point of contact to you now that before this year ends God will perfect it!....your testimony is now!......I always come here to copy names to pray with.To our GTC mum ,he said none shall be barren!

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daimsy(f): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Prettyuche:

Wow...this is me right now with xx and xy twins but am 28 weeks.I use myself as a point of contact to you now that before this year ends God will perfect it!....your testimony is now!......I always come here to copy names to pray with.To our GTC mum ,he said none shall be barren!

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Prettyuche:

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Starrybella:
This is my bump
Sex of babies xx and xy
Edd 2020

Cute bump!
May God actualize your dream soonest in Jesus name. Amen. Will surely upload mine tomorrow. I can't be left out. Mamas, pls come out and participate oo. Let's make it a remarkable and fun-filled week.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
I have come back here to give all the glory to Almighty God! The Lord blesses my family with a beautiful baby girl on 15th of last month after almost 4 years of marriage.

I always find it very difficult to contribute on this thread or give answer to any question, the reason is because my case is spiritual, my own household wicked powers. I won't burge you with long story here as I have opened a thread where I will be giving my testimony bit by bit cos it's a long story.

Wedding Nov 2015, I conceived the following month January 2016 I lost it. I quickly went to a sound gynaecologist, he did a comprehensive test on me, with drugs and everything, I spent over 150k in that hospital, but then I realized the doc was using me for experiment. That was the last money and last hospital I wen to on this issue

I started paying attention to my dreams which I found very difficult to understand then. I will see a woman when my period is almost due coming to tell me there is nothing in my womb, then period will come, constant feeding in the dream, sex in the dream, this sex was actually used to introduce serpents into my body, I never knew what it was, towards the end of my period something will move to my lower abdomen with serious pains I won't be able to seat nor stand then period will come. So many that I can't explain here, I decided to go for deliverance at popular deliverance ground in this country, I don't want to mention name, after the 3 days the attack in creased. I started seeing blood in the dream and so many things until April last year when a mama here moniker Godsent who battle spiritual problem too, I followed all she said and connected to the man of God God used for her, funny enough all my deliverance was online, no face to face cos I stay in Enugu and the servant of God is in Lagos. Through May own dreams , God used him to bring me out from graveyard where they bury barren women in my lineage. The attack almost became physical with the real power behind it, but Jesus never fails. They tried to put fibroids in my womb but I defecated it, even cancer to eat up the womb but God of Elijah was with me. At the time He shown that I was going to conceive, God did it that time, they tried to attack the pregnancy but they failed, even the delivery day, and now I'm a joyful mother to a beautiful princess.

Lessons: I pay attention to my dreams and realized it wasn't ordinary
I never wasted money at the hospital
I have very strong faith that all powers belongs to God.

I pray that God will open your eyes to the real problem behind your waiting, I'd medical God will direct you to a good hospital where He will help the doctors to help you and you will carry your babies and if spiritual, heaven will direct you to His true servant and not demonic prophet who will steal your glory and money in Jesus name.

Thank you all and God bless you.

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
hairstylist:

CONGRATS!!!!

I sell the following Fair Haven supplements at friendly prices with delivery.

Ovaboost for women
Fertilaid for men and women
Motility Boost for men
Count Boost for men
FH Pro for women
FH Pro for men
where is your location and how much is the fertilaid for women?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Ronnygold:
I have come back here to give all the glory to Almighty God! The Lord blesses my family with a beautiful baby girl on 15th of last month after almost 4 years of marriage.

I pray that God will open your eyes to the real problem behind your waiting, I'd medical God will direct you to a good hospital where He will help the doctors to help you and you will carry your babies and if spiritual, heaven will direct you to His true servant and not demonic prophet who will steal your glory and money in Jesus name.

Thank you all and God bless you.

Amen!
Congratulations ma. We thank God for this precious gift. May God protect your princess and may her arrival open doors of unmerited favours for your family in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amarisa(f): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2019
God created man in His image and likeness,Our God is a fruitful God,that means You are FRUITFUL..God is visiting every expectant mother here according to your heart desire(single,twins,triplets n more).. Don't give up,keep holding on..He will visit You this year...don't think how,ONLY BELIEVE...We await Your Testimony!!!!

Shalom!!!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Amen. Thank you sis
Tripletwins222:

Amen!
Congratulations ma. We thank God for this precious gift. May God protect your princess and may her arrival open doors of unmerited favours for your family in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Prettyuche:

Amen!!! Wow Thanks a lot mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Cute bump you gat there ma'am, I pray your faith will work for you and this will become reality soonest in jesus name.
Amen! Thanks a lot mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2019
giftfromGod:

see pregnant woman with nice shape to support. The Lord will make this a reality. Make I run come upload my own faith bump.
Amen! Thanks sis, yes o abeg come upload your own o, make we dey slay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Cute bump!
May God actualize your dream soonest in Jesus name. Amen. Will surely upload mine tomorrow. I can't be left out. Mamas, pls come out and participate oo. Let's make it a remarkable and fun-filled week.
Amen! Thanks sis, abeg come upload your own sharp sharp o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.